LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

11 hours ago, Livertool said:

This is good news for BVB and @WuDu thou. He should be available by the time Edin get sacked. Edin and Sancho out, Ten inch in and future looks bright!!!

Ten Inch needs more time!#LetHimCook #ETH2030

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

"He's stupid as fook but he can kick ball"  :classic_biggrin:

Its taken a bit out of context but the trio Foden, Grealish, Walker must be the thickest in world of football :classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Sunny super sunday ahead, sun already warming slightly which is needed as it has real work cut for it melting all that white shit before summer.

Talking about white shit, Grealish is only City man missing for sure while Liverpool injury list is far greater but we get competitive squad in the field for sure. Kelleher has covered Alisson well if not awesome time to time as has Bradley Trent. Jota is only injured that i would have really wanted to see tonight but it is what it is.

Odds look pretty weird for me with Pool getting over 3 odds. Maybe longer injury list explains some of it but facts are that atm we are ahead in table, Pool is best home team so far, Klopp has lost only once to bald fraud at Anfield which was mainly due lot of injuries in defense. Couldn't expect miracles with following centre backs:

IMG_20240310_101907.thumb.jpg.845e29d109aa069a78a2b04ee6b81dfb.jpg

No result would be shocker, i am leaning towards draw as this is not a match either would want to lose thou even losing won't be end of title hunt. Ofc win would be geat especially when City is facing Arsenal at end of month so Pool and Arsenal has chance to get some distance to City in following matches. Other than that, top 3 has quite similar schedules for rest of season, all will still face Spurs and AV which are potential matches to lose points on.

Hopefully entertaining match ahead and would be amazed if it wasn't.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Talking about white shit, Grealish

Would have been a reasonable read but just why?

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Minimum was acquired, both were close to make 2nd and possible match winner but overall quite fair result. 

Ain't going deeper for that obvious penalty denied, just wondering what those video refs are there for if that was allowed way of defending and i suggest players start to play that way if in fact that is allowed, makes defending that much easier. 

Tell them boss:

"It was 100 percent a penalty. They [officials] will find an explanation. It was 100 percent foul in all areas of the pitch and probably a yellow card.

"Somebody will tell me how it was not a penalty, or Howard [Webb, head of Professional Game Match Officials Ltd.] will call me tomorrow and say he is sorry. These are the two possible outcomes and both things will not change the result.

IMG_20240311_074109.jpg.88b07b22302d95d818f8960b9021ce79.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice melt from West Ham, weird team. Don't want to point out individuals but Kalvin came in and Newcastle started goal feast. Coincidence?

I guess there was good reason Pep wanted to get rid of him but who is going to buy is the question.

46 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Least i expected was 0-0 from City - Arse but perfect result if you ask me.

Quite a sight, especially for @WuDu , right 😉 

Screenshot_20240331-2157562.png.7f541aa8102d2c709c7c0e02796afd92.png

Sorry, I don't follow sugar daddy leagues like the EPL. B-b-b-b-but Poop Fraudiola is such a good coach...

image.png.dad7aee090fb9eef56130c978fe2b9fc.png

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

10 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Sorry, I don't follow sugar daddy leagues like the EPL

Hence i reminded you. And you should really follow, as if you are only concentrating on your own league and team you get confused of how good you really are 😉

Other germans have accepted it, why can't you? 😄

16 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Sorry, I don't follow sugar daddy leagues like the EPL. B-b-b-b-but Poop Fraudiola is such a good coach...

You of all people, (VooDoo) being a poker player, should know that when looking at stats sample size does matter. Looking at one game from a full season is pathetic even by your lowly standards, when the season's over you may well gloat to your heart's content but try and grow up with the pathetic name calling, please. It makes the Premier League (note the name) far more worth watching  (3 teams still in with a very real shout) than a league where your team has beaten the champions of the last  436 seasons yet still can't compete at the top.  

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

6 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Hence i reminded you. And you should really follow, as if you are only concentrating on your own league and team you get confused of how good you really are.

Thanks! I'm checking the results then in order to spam the Nigel Farage meme in the end! :classic_biggrin:

When is Shitty's investigation to be concluded?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

When is Shitty's investigation to be concluded

Agree, where the f is it???

But saying that, two rails man, two rails  You don't expect your idol to be innocent, do you? 

Once again, open your eyes open your mind 😉

• 2 weeks later...

RIP my long term EL bets...

giphy.gif

With FA cup out of the way i really thought they will press hard for that tournament. Guess i was wrong.

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

LOLverpool just needs more money to invest! :classic_biggrin:

West Ham clearly inferior to Leverkusen as well, 32-1 shots! Their Polski goalie was the man of the match according to flashscore.

• Haha 1

Title fight in England and Poland :classic_biggrin: 

Spoiler

Przechwytywaniedd.thumb.PNG.ee881c92d72161782a7f0265deb15be4.PNG

52 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Awesome week. 2 home matches against shit teams without single goal and pretty much nothing to play for anymore 🤬 Pitiful! Tilted! Good riddance Kloppo!

Stop this PLsupremacist bull, Bergamo is a solid team and Liverpool tried to walk it in. They would be where Liverpool is if they wouldnt have to sell. Can agree CP is s h it though, first away win in months. Such a CP thing to do :classic_biggrin::classic_rolleyes:

Well, i have some little hope for recover in Bergamo. Some quick goal, maybe red from Atalanta. Its not hopeless but it will be very hard. As with title, if it was only Arse or City then i would give Liverpool some chances but with those two keeping themselves on toes its very little chance. And it looks that Liverpool will lose some more points. I think it was bad decision to go open with leaving from Klopp. It put the team on a lot more pressure and it blow out now.

Edited by jerry
  • Like 2

Good job catching Palace win, nice double 👍 I would have never tought that they lose today, especially after the poor result against Atalanta. They should have really been pumped up and on fire today but none of that was really seen. Clearly something was done badly heading this week, or nothing done at all, who knows.

Maybe shit was bit strong word with Atalanta but solid underdogs they were prematch, even when Pool rotated some players.

I got bad feeling that it will once again be City who win the title. Certainly not Pool anymore and Arse has slightly harder rest of schedule. Hopefully Arse drops from cl and City not, to me that is only option that Arsenal could win pl. We'll see...

• Like 1

If Liverpool will be flying from now, winning everything i think there is a chance. But like i said as of now it seems they will lose some more points. Its a bit weird now but i think if Arsenal get past the Bayern its City's title but if they dont they got bigger chance than City simply cause of less matches. City with FAcup, CL [assuming they will thrash Real again like last year which is big possibility seeing first match] and PL it could be tough even for them. So i would not lose hope, but it was really disastrous week for Liverpool.

• Like 1

image.png.02dd51fa4b05424c1a7805ba8fedee2d.png

Lidlpool just needs to start spending money and get quality players!

giphy.gif

Thanks EPL-Cucks, 5 UCL spots for the Buli next season! 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

image.png.6c408ee33aa18013e362becb1de1d97f.png 

And the best German team isn't even playing!