LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Im just checking my bets i put durng last week and i noticed i have almost everywhere Liverpool :classic_ohmy: I just dont get how Liverpool didnt win with ManU. I was so sure  they will win so i got this game on almost all my weekend bets. I never do something like that, but well i WAS SO SURE :classic_laugh: In my mind this would be thrashing and ETH will lose the job :classic_rolleyes:...

• Sad 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 12/17/2023 at 11:53 PM, WuDu said:

No @Livertool rant?

image.png.e1bd15a88f8f541d24e733d80e18ef9a.png

Stubby was right! Thank God we have the VAR!

No point of whining, sheeps have been brainwashed to back up VAR so it won't change anymore, public pressure was only thing that could have changed the madness but that ship has sailed already. Maybe in 20-30 years from now when they changed game enough that none cares anymore they start to think how much they fucked up fixing something that wasn't broke.

Maybe old trafford don't have ramsey to keep eye on quality 😆 

Hard to say what kind of chicken they are talking about but i doubt it was full fillets where cooking could be easily checked, more likely some kind of strips or shredded chicken covered and mixed with toppings, sauces and mayo to hide any possible flaws.

6 hours ago, Livertool said:

ManU sinking to new depths now even trying to kill their fans with raw chickens.

6 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

So guests were served raw chicken... and they ate it? 

You'd think someone might have said something!

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

Maybe old trafford don't have ramsey to keep eye on quality 

They're Brits, how are they supposed to know how good food tastes like?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

They're Brits, how are they supposed to know how good food tastes like?

Anything's got to be better than 1200 -1500 varieties of sausage. Then again, "sour cabbage" neatly sums up the Germans. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 3 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.04ffe820e3f4b84dff4f91a1c00e3656.png

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

One of the most random transfers ive seen for a while! He is Tottenham player bought for 14mln but loaned back to Hajduk. After transfer he didnt play so now he is parked in Poland :classic_laugh: Our league is very physical and i dont see him getting much more minutes than in Hajduk. 

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

image.png.ca43e18e34568ff533b8c0d1ab557e8d.png

Four titles, they said.

Money well spent, they said.

Give us more sugar daddies, they said.

image.png.02dd51fa4b05424c1a7805ba8fedee2d.png

At least my boy Erik Ten "Inch" Hag knows how to run a first class organisation, dominating the league and even getting Lidl-Haaland back on track! Time for a contract extension!

giphy.gif

Oh no, Pool lost one away match against table 2nd which operated their top team while Pool didn't.

tbbt-the-big-bang-theory.gif.43b977334de5b9df42711189da3f6945.gif

What was bit worrying to see was Van Dick playing very badly for a change, better stop such behaviour immediately!!!

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

Erik Ten "Inch" Hag knows how to run a first class organisation

McTominay said somewhere that he likes how Eric runs things with tight leash even choosing what players can wear. Sure it can work with more oldschool team players but how about modern day tattooed individualists who made shit loads of money and post tiktok videos of their dancing skills. Not sure he is very good leader at all what comes to getting max potential out of his players which could explain why their best players have been playing so poorly.

They really are going forward with this madness 🤬 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/02/08/blue-cards-to-be-introduced-for-football-sin-bins/

Yet another thing among VAR to kill intensity and fluidness of the game. What can we expect that 90 minute match lasts soon with all the VAR checks and sin binned teams just delaying the game while waiting to get man back? Two and half hours maybe...

17 hours ago, Livertool said:

They really are going forward with this madness 🤬 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/02/08/blue-cards-to-be-introduced-for-football-sin-bins/

Yet another thing among VAR to kill intensity and fluidness of the game. What can we expect that 90 minute match lasts soon with all the VAR checks and sin binned teams just delaying the game while waiting to get man back? Two and half hours maybe...

My man 🙂

• Like 1

My man #2 🙂

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/going-to-destroy-it-ange-vents-fury-over-controversial-blue-card-proposal/news-story/b480501a3aab540fdb2337d3cdffee54

“I don’t know if there’s that much wrong with the game as I see it. My biggest issue with the game right now is that VAR has changed the experience, whether you’re a player, a manager or a supporter."

Postecoglou added: “One team being down to 10 men for 10 minutes, you know what it’s going to do to our game? It’s going to destroy it, mate.

“You’re going to have one team just sitting there trying to waste time for 10 minutes waiting for a guy to come on. Every other sport is trying to declutter. All we’re trying to do is go the other way for some bizarre reason.”

My thoughts exactly. Good to see that managers are finally giving their feedback about beautiful game being destroyd by morons, they should just do it more strongly with players and supporters who feel the same way joining too. Enough is enough 😡 

Despite 0-1, quite disastrous first half with Jones and Jota getting injured. Klopp better know what he is doing with substituting Mo in. There could have been couple of other options so got to cross my fingers that this wasn't too soon to bring in Mo and he gets injured too as that would mean world of trouble in this tight schedule and other players already injured... 🤞

• Sad 1

1/4 🏆🥳 

Wasn't too confident with so many injuries atm, especially bench was quite weak so i thought unless we win match on first half Chelsea has good chance of taking trophy but captain played like captain should at both ends and he is now on 2 match goal streak 😄

• Like 1