LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

On 8/20/2023 at 2:00 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

😀😃😄😁😆😅🤣'😂

On 8/20/2023 at 3:47 PM, Livertool said:

Laugh now, cry later 😉 

Apparently Newcastle still ain't good enough to challenge top teams but sooner or later City will be on trouble this season if no major reinforcements is acquired. They got fairly easy schedule until 8.10. so maybe they manage sail without losses until then but then things get more tricky and downfall starts 🥳

Well well well, done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

This is pleasant surprise with third of season behind.

Screenshot_2023-11-13-10-16-12-439-edit_eu.livesport.FlashScore_com.jpg.e805cbe5aec6a6cf74c4dcb21b6b26a3.jpg

Besides being in top 3 with only 1 point behind leader, even more amazingly Pool has allowed least goals together with Arse, never could have imagined that remembering how much defence sucked last season and no new defenders brought into squad. Maybe @WuDu dissed Endo & Gravenberch or "neverheard" Mac Allister made big difference after all 😉

After break chance to get on top of table with away match against shitty, should be once again entertaining match...

• Like 2

On 11/13/2023 at 9:38 AM, Livertool said:

Maybe @WuDu dissed Endo

25 M for a mascot who hardly plays.

Gravenberch

45 M for a rotational player who gets playing time against HIV Helsinki and Hapoel Jerusalem in the Conference League and Luton in the PL.

or "neverheard" Mac Allister made big difference after all.

I neither follow the Scottish PL nor the Scottish National Team, so congrats, I assume?

So is Schmaddi still at the wheel? 75 M+ plus boni for Malen sounding enticing?

• Confused 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

I neither follow the Scottish PL nor the Scottish National Team, so congrats, I assume?

You mean Gary McAllister? 😁

45mln Gravenberch who i used only in english cups and europa? Thats a bust if i ever seen one. Things can change in two months even but for now he is nowhere near worth 40. If this goes further he is back in Ajax in 1,5years for 15+5boni. Everytime he is playing [and playing not great] he is praised by Kloppo which i find disingenous. He is clearly trying to build guy up but for now he is not there.

McAllister is def good squad player, with PL prices surely worth the money but with Liverpool wanting to win everything everyone can agree for now he is a bit dissapointment. He is not playing at his position so thats goes in his favour. Liverpool still needs still top DF, they will most likely go for Palhinha in January and we will see what situation with McAllister will be. Most likely squad player replacing Endo 😆

Liverpool is def in the title fight, they should also win europa/conferenz but they need that defensive midfielder. Kalvin Phillips is probably not the answer as he is after 1,5 years without playing. Palhinha is missing piece in both, Bayern CL run and Liverpool title run 😎 

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

13 hours ago, jerry said:

Gravenberch who i used only in english cups and europa?

Not quite right, been in field almost all pl matches, starter in last 3.

13 hours ago, jerry said:

he is nowhere near worth 40

True. Midfield transfers badly handled in the first place which led to two panic purchases from buli. But having said that, imo they have filled their place when they need to. Gravenberch still young so maybe he'll improve in longer run under guidance of Klopp...or not. Anyhow, ain't missing midfielderd we got rid off (Hendo, Fabinho, Ox, Milner, Keita who has played 80 minutes for Bremen and rest injured, surprice 🤣 )  and don't see that they could have done any better.

14 hours ago, jerry said:

Kalvin Phillips

Hell no 😄

But yeah, i would be surprised if Pool don't at least try to find DM, is there good ones available before summer is another story. Midfield is quite thin and some quality missing so to fight seriously for title some upgrades would be in order.

• Like 1

https://www.90min.com/posts/jadon-sancho-unsure-saudi-arabia-interest-man-utd-loan-exit-january

image.thumb.png.c55170327e19b2b30aebe1fb46addd13.png

If he really wants to slash his salary, the BVB would be the best choice for all parties involved. ManU and BVB split his 20 M salary and the BVB and Sancho split the 10 M equally. He gives up 5, the BVB pays 5 and ManU pays 10. 18 months loan deal with a 20 M Euro option to buy.

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

He gives up 5, the BVB pays 5 and ManU pays 10. 18 months loan deal with a 20 M Euro option to buy.

Watzke has taught you well 😆 

Who knows what condition he is at and will he ever get to level he was. Obviously not the player type that can carry struggling team on his own through difficult times, more like enjoying playing when things are easy and rolling the right way. Might do you a favour with picking Saudis.

37 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Who knows what condition he is at and will he ever get to level he was. Obviously not the player type that can carry struggling team on his own through difficult times, more like enjoying playing when things are easy and rolling the right way. Might do you a favour with picking Saudis.

Expecting the worst, to be honest. Similar to when he came out of the corona break with a belly. I mean, he asked the BVB's team cook to add Oreo milkshakes to the menu...:classic_biggrin:

Anybody buying him immediately must be insane.

Everybody who watched Sancho play for Dortmund knew that he performed at his worst against Bayern and against opponents from Spain, England, Italy and France in the UCL. Especially on the road. But for the BVB he was a 1 on 1 playmaker similar to Dembele.

But he seems like a good guy deep inside who wants to play football. Of course, Saudi Arabia >>>>> England, that's obvious, but then your career in Europe is likely over, especially if he gets home sick and doesn't perform.

• Like 1

You don't need sin bins for ref abuse. (To be fair getting a free card for an apology made me 🙂) For years and years there has been the problem of referee abuse by the players, something I've long argued it is far simpler to solve than anyone will admit. Simply follow the example by Rugby Union, only the captains are allowed to approach the referee and enter discussions. Anybody else encroaching receives a card, any further transgressions and another card, if necessary a red one. It'll stop before too long. Simples.

image.gif.8f24bb92aeb6daf28e0825384c279561.gif

Get a yellow card, argue, get a red card, what's so difficult?

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

20 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

only the captains are allowed to approach the referee and enter discussions.

Or just one player per team, whoever got best view of what happened.

20 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Get a yellow card, argue, get a red card, what's so difficult?

Exactly, could even be straight red if it is very clearly stated before that no outsider allowed to approach ref. Very simple.

I had lot of respect for Collina as referee, don't know if he is mastermind behind this or just spokesperson but anyhow maybe he should have just retired after leaving pitch.

Fair chance for Pool to climb on top of table today if Villa continue their home win streak and Klopp manage to motivate the team to play as well as they can. On the other hand, this is exactly match and situation where Pool is known to fail before and while Kelleher was awful against Fulham and 0-0 Hodgson behind CP bench, i don't take nothing for granted.

image.thumb.png.7869c41e244df0cfe86e7f0e5a1202dd.png

:classic_biggrin: 

Bundesliga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superliga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Süper Lig>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EPL.

When ManU played the BVB in the preseason, I liked Pellistri. Any reason why he's not getting that much playing time? Would be a starter for us for sure...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

What does sin-bin rule say about this when referee abuser is team president? 😆

Turks chimping out? I'm shocked!!!! Totally unheard of!

The subhuman kicking the ref in the head while he was on the ground has to go to jail for that. Absolute scum behaviour.

• Like 1

No @Livertool rant?

image.png.e1bd15a88f8f541d24e733d80e18ef9a.png

Stubby was right! Thank God we have the VAR!

• Haha 2