LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

Gvardiol is 99% sure for City, and the fee will likely break the world record for defenders.

Imagine you're currently under investigation for 115 cases of fraud and you're still buying players for world record fees.  

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Forgive me Stubbe but I really really can't resist.

22 hours ago, WuDu said:

Imagine you're currently under investigation for 115 cases of fraud and you're still buying players for world record fees.  

Imagine you're currently under investigation for fraud, sexual misconduct, electoral misconduct among other things and you're still expecting to run for the presidency. Just imagine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

On 6/26/2023 at 5:45 PM, cris1285 said:

so anyone with common sense would let him go now considering his age for instance. They offered him only 1+1 years afaik, but he wanted a longer contract, he wanted to discover new top leagues until he can. Just for you to remember, that is your argument?

So now arabs do have common sense 😁

Yes, what is so hard to understand? Your claim is arabs do what they want yet they didn't offer Gundo what he wanted thou Pep wanted him to stay. If they do what they want they could have offer him 10 year contract for 500M, right? I think that contract would have dropped will to move elsewhere, right?

Gvardiol is 99% sure for City, and the fee will likely break the world record for defenders. Bidding for Rice also going on, Arsenal's 75+15 million bid is rejected, and City is preparing its bid as per Romano. Would be hilarious (but not unusual for City) to spend over 250 - 300 million (Kovacic included) in the first three weeks of the summer break.

Shocking, they are going to buy players to replace ones that are leaving. Unheard of 😄

In addition if you read links i posted, with profits they made last season they are well inside spending limits. Transfermarket shows 75M value for Gvardiol so he even wouldn't that over priced considering his age.

This the golden age of rumours so lets wait what actually happens and go from there. Did you see Mbappe rumour to Pool for 300M 🤣 The day that happens my football following is over.

Valverde apparently sure for Pool with 90M. US sugardaddies about to kick arab ass this summer in Europe?

Modic extended and doesn't go to SA. Respect to the old guy! 

I agree. No respect to Koulibaly or Ziyech ho jumped to S-A train 🤮

Anyhow, tired of this babysitting here. Anyone interested to jump to discord if i set one up when i have time? To ease both our and mods nerves as this sandbox don't seem to be big enough for all to play. At least i´m done.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Livertool said:

Anyhow, tired of this babysitting here. Anyone interested to jump to discord if i set one up when i have time? To ease both our and mods nerves as this sandbox don't seem to be big enough for all to play. At least i´m done.

The best you could do 🤠

• Confused 1

On 6/26/2023 at 8:00 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Come on guys; you can't possibly be that stupid. Didn't have to delete single post in this thread...

This is about football. It's not about a former US president, your take on what being charged of, what a @GR1ZZL3R or @SShcherbyna think about war, Germany, climate etc. etc. Keep it about the football. It's that simple.

And no, it's not difficult or a grey zone as other views and posts are just so much easier to judge and delete.

21 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Forgive me Stubbe but I really really can't resist.

Imagine you're currently under investigation for fraud, sexual misconduct, electoral misconduct among other things and you're still expecting to run for the presidency. Just imagine!

16 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

This is completely different! You don't understand anything! Only Trump will bring order to the world, only Trump will stop all wars, only Trump understands what is happening to the climate, Only Trump will make America great again, and Germany and all other countries except the worthless ones that should not exist! Only Trump!

2023-06-27215617.png.1f6bc17ba0a6e3015762a71b4e9fe7fe.png2023-06-27215613.png.2c1f9e6e0ad70c0849de6a79080b1787.png2023-06-27215609.png.5f85bd644f9f34abd50cd30e6b9b848c.png2023-06-27215558.png.fbcba91422219a003c5fcb7e417fa256.png2023-06-27215554.png.406543709436370c01edbd2b496da019.png2023-06-27215551.png.ce3fb5c5ee2822a62e78106beffa4c4e.png2023-06-27215547.png.759d6982166491b6b24729ecad2eec02.png

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

@Livertool Thanks for shaming me. This is bad behavior on my part, especially since this is completely off topic. I cleaned up my trolling post. 😶‍🌫️

If you feel ashamed, nothing to do with me but thanks for blaming me.

Just pointed out that all kind of posts are allowed in threads where they don't belong just as long as they are right...or actually left ones.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2023 at 6:59 PM, Livertool said:

You set it up, people will come. 
Or they won't :D
Link plz, if it's set someday :) and /or if am invited.

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://archive.ph/tsB1d

image.png.af9e816aa4fbc69b412e2507400e2b82.png

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

image.png.6d0ede913b23eecd5a41f2e6da5ae9e3.png

image.png.a2e66f1d0328b860599a91dbdff7121e.png

Well, @Livertool, I'm demanding some answers as well!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

20 minutes ago, WuDu said:

https://archive.ph/tsB1d

image.png.af9e816aa4fbc69b412e2507400e2b82.png

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

image.png.6d0ede913b23eecd5a41f2e6da5ae9e3.png

image.png.a2e66f1d0328b860599a91dbdff7121e.png

Well, @Livertool, I'm demanding some answers as well!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Done some soul searching after not even recognising myself with all the posts i've written (thou i like cheeky humour ain't that dick as my some of my posts suggests)  so ain't going to comment this shit no more as it leads to nowhere. Too bad all things are so wrapped around politics these days, at least in internet, that we can't escape it but what can we do? Things were way better at 90's 

Better to concentrate real life things and leave internet to troll lefties, just gets my bloodpressure up and pissed off.

Starting now....

What answer do you need? City was in the race so the price went up. Arteta needed him badly, he wants him as the franchise player for the next ten years so they paid what they had to and the move looks to convince all the sides. Record fee for them, the only fee over 80 million and only the 8th over 50. Compare if you have any spare time. 

IMO this is a bad transfer, Rice is overhyped as fuck, nothing special. But Arsenal is known for not spending, but when they do... they are flops like Pepe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

What answer do you need?

Is it not Arsenal what is doing exactly what you suggested that City is doing? 

75+15 million bid is rejected, and City is preparing its bid as per Romano. Would be hilarious (but not unusual for City) to spend over 250 - 300 millio

While City was smart enough to give upon Rice, Arsenal overspent and have used 230M already for players that is debatable if they make team any stronger. They already had pretty good lineup of mf/attackers where to pick 6 starters and then some at bench:

Jorginho, Partey, Saka, Martinelli, Odegaar, Smith-Rowe, Vieira, Trossard, Jesus, Nketiah.

Can't say anything about Timber and will he be defence starter but agree with Rice being overhyped (based on what we have seen so far, sort of reminds me of the fuzz around Phillips before he moved to City) and Havertz has had lot of time to proof that he is quality attacker in pl yet results has been slim thou he had played with lots of quality players under few managers. 

Ofc there will be lot of matches to cover again and teams need width if they want to compete in all competitions but this is just pure sugardaddy behaviour of hoarding expensive players over "just in case potential becomes reality" mentality instead of based on realism. Shame really as i think Arsenal has done good things over few years, hopefully that good work don't go down the drain with this new approach.

The problem is that Arsenal is delusional, trying to spend in City-style to have the same success, but doing that in 2 years instead of 10, I don't know... However, this transfer season so far is scary bad, like Football Manager. But let's see how this will work. Because that's actually true that Arsenal couldn't replace Gabriel Jesus and Saliba with quality players when it really mattered, so yeah, maybe overspending could be the "right" thing to win the title - the last few years is the proof. 

I don't think Jesus injury was big factor, sure they lost few matches while he was away but two of losses were against City so they just probly lost to better team. Saliba injury hurt them more at end of season but hard to see Rice or Havertz making difference with that. 

2 hours ago, cris1285 said:

this transfer season so far is scary bad

And only just begun, lets wait and see what happens with Mbappe for example 🥶 

Mahrez jumped to S-A train too 😴 

Back to tennis, ain't huge fan overall but this final is some god damn good tennis 👍

42 minutes ago, Livertool said:

And only just begun, lets wait and see what happens with Mbappe for example 🥶 

Mahrez jumped to S-A train too 😴 

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

Funny how it's mostly EPL players jumping ship to SA now!

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

Funny how it's mostly EPL players jumping ship to SA now!

No need to cry when they are mostly aging subs that are leaving, quite opposite with making room for future players 👍 

Yeah, mostly but some from other leagues too. Common thing between all of them seem to be, despite what league they are from, is that they are either fairly known themselves or coming from known club. Great tactic to acquire players 🤣

12 hours ago, Livertool said:

Yeah, mostly but some from other leagues too. Common thing between all of them seem to be, despite what league they are from, is that they are either fairly known themselves or coming from known club. Great tactic to acquire players 🤣

Because the shitters being signed by the non-PIF clubs are not being reported on. Really interesting to see what SA is doing now in the future. Joining UEFA in a few years?

Video gif. Young girl with a contorted and angry face waves a purple airbrush, fiercely shaking her head with gritted teeth.

New goalie for Man United, here we go!

Dave the Gay out, Andre Onanism in! 

How wrong was i claiming that Veikkausliiga clubs don't get any of that oil money. He came in april as free transfer and three months later sold with amount so huge that even transfermarket is ashamed to announce it 🤑 

Spoiler

Apparently it was for 600k. Huge 😂

https://www.transfermarkt.com/abdulfattah-asiri/transfers/spieler/264236/transfer_id/4504983

7 hours ago, WuDu said:

Really interesting to see what SA is doing now in the future.

I'm pretty sure this bubble will burst within couple of years for cultural and monetary reasons. Sure many players that has gone there are muslims and they probly settle but for western players things are different, wouldn't be surprised to see some contracts to be terminated before end of the year when homesickness overcomes dollars. And at some points arab JR Ewings realize that buying handful of players based on name on the shirt don't bring entertainment nor improvement that they were looking for.

• Like 1

Saudi are new China. One bloody coup and the fun is over. And i dont believe one bit about the money that is offered. Dont believe in Ronaldo is on 100 or Messi refused 250, certainly dont believe that Lewandowski was offered 100 for two seasons and he refused :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin: cause he rather earn below 20 at Barcelona team that at this time have virtually 0 chance for winning CL. This is the guy that didnt play WC Qualifier with Hungary to play buddy/buddy with some billionaire. 

My theory saudis are in this for many things mostly for making bailouts to failing europe football, same as was China. Without the China influx of money i think we would see some bankrupt clubs. This is in price of oil world is purchasing.

PL season doesnt look that bad. Arsenal/Liverpool looks stronger maybe they will keep it up with City. Arsenal need striker [wouldnt it be funny if Havertz played striker here just like in Chelsea?] and Liverpool central defender, if Pep was at Liverpool he would sold/fringe Van Dijk year ago. Im baffled by the moves by ManU. Ten Haag by all means seems like a top coach but the transfer choices or lack thereof are...for what are they waiting, leftovers?:classic_biggrin: Onana will be another Mendy in important/heavy games he many times looks out of place. Chelsea clearing some deadwood and doin Chelsea things but still no dependable striker as N.Jackson is not it.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Saudi are new China. One bloody coup and the fun is over.

I don't think we'll see anything resembling a "coup" in China in the next decades. SA is a prime candidate for the US to export some democracy to, but not as long as they're occupied in Ukraine. Having said that:

2 hours ago, jerry said:

My theory saudis are in this for many things mostly for making bailouts to failing europe football, same as was China. Without the China influx of money i think we would see some bankrupt clubs. This is in price of oil world is purchasing.

Buliding connections and relationships in Europe and keeping its own people from rising up. That's my theory.

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

I'm pretty sure this bubble will burst within couple of years for cultural and monetary reasons. Sure many players that has gone there are muslims and they probly settle but for western players things are different, wouldn't be surprised to see some contracts to be terminated before end of the year when homesickness overcomes dollars. And at some points arab JR Ewings realize that buying handful of players based on name on the shirt don't bring entertainment nor improvement that they were looking for.

I would find it interesting living there and if you don't care about the culture, I'm pretty sure living in some kind of 5 star resort at the Red Sea won't hurt too much.

The question is what are the long-term plans of the Saudis? Building up some Harlem Globetrotters league or using the publicity to invest in the infastructure, develop own players and coaches and turn the SPL into something like the NBA/NFL for the Muslim/Arab world?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WuDu said:

I would find it interesting living there and if you don't care about the culture, I'm pretty sure living in some kind of 5 star resort at the Red Sea won't hurt too much.

Well, some like mother some daughter but i won't hold this against you 😄 

Sure at first it can be exciting but once it comes routine, wife starts nagging for lack of social life, kids whine for not finding friends with same language and you can't even get glass of wine at restaurant to ease nerves for listening all that then backing bags might start to feel like good idea.

Do you believe single thing of this crap? 🤣

13 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Well, some like mother some daughter but i won't hold this against you 😄 

Sure at first it can be exciting but once it comes routine, wife starts nagging for lack of social life, kids whine for not finding friends with same language and you can't even get glass of wine at restaurant to ease nerves for listening all that then backing bags might start to feel like good idea.

Do you believe single thing of this crap? 🤣

:classic_biggrin: Yeah sure, maybe not in "broad daylight"...

Obviously, players are not going there for the level of competition but strictly for the money, so wifes can come along being satisfied with living in a palace and luxury shopping or they stay behind in London/Madrid/Paris/Barcelona and take a private jet every few weeks.

Like regular people living in "exotic" locations, this is not for everybody and you have to be the type to do that, however it's not as horrific as you might assume.

Aubameyang is linked to Marseille, I'm wondering why he's not going to Saudi Arabia? That would be a match made in heaven...

6 hours ago, WuDu said:

Like regular people living in "exotic" locations, this is not for everybody and you have to be the type to do that, however it's not as horrific as you might assume.

For sure, some players are even ditching PL for not being happy with English weather 😄 Just saying that cultural leap is quite big from free west to very conservative S-A. Regular people living in exotic locations usually (not all) have other motivations or interests than purely making few more dollars so i see that as difference. Neves for example could have earned tens of millions in Europe playing top football, wanted more money so "family gets good life" 🙄 and now playing against shit players in bad league and wouldn't be surprised if he don't get many invitations to national team anymore for lacking tough matches. But we'll see...

Can't blame Kane for this 😄

Still can't believe Munchen is only team after him. For example if and when Arsenal was willing to spend this much on summer they rather took 7-8 goal Havertz with 70M than 20-30 goals Kane with some extra investment. Havertz is younger but what good does it do if he remains as shit? Don't know if Tottenham would have ever even considered selling him to rivalry but anyways.