LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

14 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Didn't Guardiola cry a few days ago about Chelsea? Now City paid 60 million for Doku

Yeah, sick money again. Don't help that season has started and transfer window closing soon while they really need players to fill slim squad atm, sellers market. 

Ex-owner of Manchester City, the thailander ex-minister Shinawatra is jailed in Thailand (now in hospital), guess for what? Corruption 😂

The poor man made some mistakes here and there and killed hundreds of people connected to drugs (mostly dealers), but he is a humble, innocent guy compared to the guy who bought City from him: Sheik Mansour. At least City players still kneeling for human rights (and remember Pep's yellow ribbon for imprisoned Catalans? 😅), so all fine. The club breached more than 100 financial rules and received sponsor (?) money from unknown sources, but all fine too, because when they investigate that, the case will be time-barred again 😂

Seriously, City is much more fun off the field 😎

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Shinawatra

Yeah, i didn't even remember that dude until i watched pl documentary few weeks ago. Funny dude 🤣

16 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Seriously, City is much more fun off the field 😎

But on the positive side, at least something to talk about when events in the field are getting more and more boring every year as football is getting so polished and clean that it would be more interesting and dangerous to watch stu, andy and grizzler create new vaccine in laboratory than most of matches. Discussion of ref judges are dead cause var, players nor spectators can't roast anymore cause players hurt their feeling so intensity is gone, rat players cleaned their act for fear of red card cause eye in the sky sees everything, ball hits head and player falls and 5 minute doctor examination performed, drink breaks every 20 minutes, pretty much unlimited subs so no worries that some player gets tired and make mistakes over it, way too many meaningless matches like super cup etc etc. Watched super cup little past half an hour and went to bed as my dreams are more exciting than anything that happened in field 😆 Entertainment my ass

• Haha 1

Huge win by Liverpool, didn't expect Klopp to use Nunez, and Nunez can score twice from two shots. Szoboszlai had much more duty at the back, running up and down like crazy, but did a good job, and played every minute in the first three matches. And again, the biggest mistakes made by FAA and Van Dijk. Al-Hilal? 

I was "lucky" enough to watch the final few minutes of Sheffield-MC too, and I was quite surprised that the usual City tactic had to be pulled off against one of the worst PL team, keeping the ball at the corner in the last few minutes, delaying the game like it's a cup final. Noticed this since the end of the last season, Ortega and Ederson even received a yellow for that in the CL and FA Cup (?) final, but against Sheffield? New low... And interesting enough, I didn't see anything like that from Liverpool, even though they were Dijk-less and faced Newcastle. Men's sports. 

All in all, it was an interesting weekend with many surprises in the PL. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Nunez can score twice from two shots.

For 100M man it is ez pz 😋 

Overall great match. Entertainment level was top notch as was result thou luck was needed too.

28 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

And again, the biggest mistakes made by FAA and Van Dijk. Al-Hilal? 

Don't get it how Trent can make those mistakes match after match. Not even about defending anymore but donating ball to opponent. What comes to Dijk, i think Jerry or Cris said already last season that he is not good enough anymore and starting to agree thou i've used other defenders sucking as excuse why Dijk looks bad. So now we need 1 rb and 2 cb with market closing soon easier said than done especially when still haven't heard that Pool is after defenders. One thing is for sure, with that defending luck will run out eventually so really hope something done about it...

• Like 1

image.png.0fc530c0b0d90373fe3efcbf38245dc5.png

Video gif. A happy baby boy belly laughs until he tips over.

@Livertool Explain yourself!

70 M for Endo and Gravenberch...

Celebrity gif. Nutritionist Elissa Taylor holds a white coffee mug to her mouth, liquid spewing out as she laughs.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

15 hours ago, WuDu said:

Explain yourself!

70 M for Endo and Gravenberch...

Lets not kill the baby as soon he is delivered thinking he'll never be anything anyways...

Endo we been through already and like i never even seen him play before he arrived, same goes with Gravenberch and time will tell. Not a fan of buying big team leftovers but apparently Pool has been after him for awhile already so they got what they wanted. Hopefully now they are satisfied with DMs and we can move on from that and concentrate on ongoing season. Still 12 hours to strengthen defense to really fight for title.

3 hat-tricks in one round is something i don't remember ever happened, or at least 3, maybe Nunez/Diaz joins the club today.

Got to give respect to De Zerbi with Brighton still playing very well thou he has lost lot of key players. Entertaining football too, wouldn't mind seeing him in Pool after Klopp.

image.png.1abdf5876de5eef2dc1d5785aec62919.png

@Livertool I'm expecting an immediate explanation! Schmaddi now scouting only in the Bundesliga?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

4 hours ago, WuDu said:

Schmaddi now scouting only in the Bundesliga?

Seems to be the case but i guess he is most familiar with buli players so it sort of makes sense. So far haven't been impressed what he has come up with and when buli players often fail in pl, i don't hold my breath that he will find any gems for Pool. New man needed for the job asap!

Speaking of buli fails...

🤣🤣🤣

Also right call from Jesper if you ask me. We are pretty packed with attacking mfs already, Napoli can surely offer him more playtime. Lets see if we see him in field when Fin humiliates Den on saturday 3-0 🙌

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.56acea5321ecb62c310def06b0c00f16.png

ManU, where careers go to die! 1,5 year loan in January 2024, ManU pays 3/4 of his salary and the BVB gets an option to buy (20 M or so sounds fair). Deal?

• Haha 1

Linz...

Meme Lol GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Such is life for Lidlpool supporters!

Zulj is the only one I remember. I think he had one good season for Bochum or so...and then went to Arabia...

Seriously, what is this world heading to? 

Now planting secret recorders to office and nitpicking every single thing everyone says is ok at this "modern day" ? 

For the fuck sake how retarted things can go?

https://nypost.com/2023/09/26/afc-wimbledons-danny-macklin-resigns-after-abusive-comments/?itm_source=parsely-api 

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Wellwellwell, Liverpool got no chance of winning league they said yet top position offered with win tonight. Thanks Manchester, you graveyard of footballing 😝

Kobe Bryant GIF

Seinfeld gif. Wayne Knight as Newman leans back on a sofa and laughs maniacally.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Kobe Bryant GIF

Seinfeld gif. Wayne Knight as Newman leans back on a sofa and laughs maniacally.

Impossible for Pool (or Trump) to win when corrupted system is against it 🤫 

With VAR world will be perfect they said...

Except when they don't use it in situations where it REALLY should be used 🤯

You can take Matip out of Schalke, but you cannot take Schalke out of Matip!

:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2023 at 6:17 PM, Livertool said:

Thanks Manchester, you graveyard of footballing 😝

Not a good night for EPL cucks! It's getting more and more obvious that SPL > EPL!

Hopefully ManU doesn't fire ten Hag any time soon, I'm still hoping for Sancho to come back home...

And what Bellingham is playing in Madrid...🔥🔥🔥

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Legia-Villa 3:2   Brighton-AEK 2:3 ManUtd-Gala 2:3 Lens-Arsenal 2:1  :classic_biggrin:  

One thing about ManUtd mess. I really think could be that 10Hag just need one season without eurocups, just like Kloppo, Conte and Legoboy and we will see if Poch will be able to take advantage of that. Playing every three days is not enough time to implement the system. Injuries/changes of first squad and with 3 games in the week how many times you have full training? Or just maybe 10Hag is simply a bald fraud who is taking advantage of Real hiccup vs Ajax and is making career of that quarterfinal.

Definately it was big mistake allowing him to bring Ajax friends, like calamitous Onana [he is not better than Mendy who humiliate himself in Saudi Arabia], hugely inconsistent box champion Anthony, not good enough for top level V.D.Beek and Eriksen who should just stayed in Brentford [in form he is now he would not play even there]. Only De Jong and maybe De Ligt [i said maybe cause i dont think he is developing perfectly, he was long time sub in Juve and in Bayern he is sub again] were top players from that side.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist