LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

• 2 weeks later...

Chitty signing Bundesliga fantasy darling Stefan Ortega from Arminia Bielefeld to be their new #2 GK. Good for him, he performed great over the past two years. Maybe Ederson runs into trouble running his favela businesses, then he could be starting alongside the likes of Haaland, de Bruyne, Foden...

Ortega is really, really good with his passing and of course:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Unibet should accept the bets who will be the reveal in the next chapter of who will be the next rapey guy in Premier League. Everything points to dark skinned midfielder from Arsenal but im kinda hoping its not. Always liked the player. 

Yesterday my pick was Xhaka but his dad came out and said he is on vacation cause he matched the profile 😂

Buli have one [Karazor] Spain one [Santi Mina - again liked this one, cuntish on the field but had some talent] and Premier League now three not to mention Everton case. Clear leader 💀 Pathethic.

• Haha 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

51 minutes ago, jerry said:

Everything points to dark skinned midfielder from Arsenal

If that is the case it is only because there has been slavery in the world in past 🧎

Even if we remove the fact that time and time again those rapist come from certain continent,  how hard is it to get laid in the modern world? I mean if you are young, famous, well fitted millionaire yet still can't get some, imagine how cruel it is for middle aged scandinavian who is working on his beer belly 😩

But anyways, pretty interesting moves and also rumours lately in transfer market, regarding to latter wouldn't mind if Silva goes to Barca 😇 Excitement building for season...

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, jerry said:

Unibet should accept the bets who will be the reveal in the next chapter of who will be the next rapey guy in Premier League. Everything points to dark skinned midfielder from Arsenal but im kinda hoping its not. Always liked the player. 

Yesterday my pick was Xhaka but his dad came out and said he is on vacation cause he matched the profile 😂

Buli have one [Karazor] Spain one [Santi Mina - again liked this one, cuntish on the field but had some talent] and Premier League now three not to mention Everton case. Clear leader 💀 Pathethic.

Alleged!

Really tough to say with these alleged (an important word that is omitted a lot nowadays) cases. The head of the German Federal Crime Agency stated a few years ago that it's basically a 50-50 ratio between rape allegations being true or false. So did Partey or Karazor abduct some women off the streets or lure some unknown women into their house? Or have they been accused by their girlfriend, wife, affair? If it's the latter, I usually tend to false accusations. Without knowing any facts, of course.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

Alleged!

Really tough to say with these alleged (an important word that is omitted a lot nowadays) cases. The head of the German Federal Crime Agency stated a few years ago that it's basically a 50-50 ratio between rape allegations being true or false. So did Partey or Karazor abduct some women off the streets or lure some unknown women into their house? Or have they been accused by their girlfriend, wife, affair? If it's the latter, I usually tend to false accusations. Without knowing any facts, of course.

True. Good example from just last month when one of our parliament member were forced to resign for harrashment claims. Funny that police had earlier already investigated these claims and found out nothing wrong yet now his party insists that police do investigate again. I guess he wasn't too liked person in party so good way of discrediting and get rid of him, not to mention idiotic use of tax money and police resources. Sick world these days when you don't have to be quilty, just accused and result is the same in the end.

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/politics/21776-rydman-s-conduct-should-be-re-examined-by-police-says-party-secretary.html

• Confused 1

Little dissapointed to read that guys! Its no brainer that uneducated guy from poor background more often that not fatherless is prone to power trips. There is def some percentage of women that are trying to exploit this [this comes to mind that group of women that follow Begium team in hope of hookin up 🤑] but cmon its common sense. When you're rich footballer a no is maybe or maybe later 😜 With MG there is horrific video, BM is a serial nutcase, new one seem also horrific. Coman, one of Hernandez brothers [Theo?], Boateng beat his gfds [this gentleman - see thats was ironic, paid 1,8mln for this]. NFL NBA is loaded with violence against women. And there is thing about CR7 from USA. There are tons of cases that are paid in hush money and yeah some are probably extortion, gold diggers are a thing, but IMO its very little percent, certainly not what some mainstream things says.

We live in a bad bad world. I would be terrified having daughter 🥶 This is one of the solutions, whether you liked it or not. Great footwork innit?

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, jerry said:

its very little percent, certainly not what some mainstream things says.

We live in a bad bad world. I would be terrified having daughter 

To the first part, i think its rather the other way around. This generation does whatever it takes to be rich and/or get attention. Living on social media, trying to be in any reality show, being a model, an influencer, or if nothing else, showing boobs and selling poo on Onlyfans. There is no limit or shame. Also i feel like being involved in a metoo or rape story is a must nowadays, because its pushed way too much. Of course there are true cases without overreaction (people in general are more aggressive), and those animals should be in a prison, but i saw too many allegations, and too many bitchy golddiggers. For me its still valid: innocent until proven guilty. 

And yeah, having a daughter could be a nightmare. These girls look so mature at 14, unbelieveable. The bigger problem that they even act as a milf, last time i "passed by" a party in Budapest, i could count on one hand how many girls had panties or bras on...

3 hours ago, jerry said:

Little dissapointed to read that guys! Its no brainer that uneducated guy from poor background more often that not fatherless is prone to power trips. There is def some percentage of women that are trying to exploit this [this comes to mind that group of women that follow Begium team in hope of hookin up 🤑] but cmon its common sense. When you're rich footballer a no is maybe or maybe later 😜 With MG there is horrific video, BM is a serial nutcase, new one seem also horrific. Coman, one of Hernandez brothers [Theo?], Boateng beat his gfds [this gentleman - see thats was ironic, paid 1,8mln for this]. NFL NBA is loaded with violence against women. And there is thing about CR7 from USA. There are tons of cases that are paid in hush money and yeah some are probably extortion, gold diggers are a thing, but IMO its very little percent, certainly not what some mainstream things says.

Rape is a serious crime and rapists should be punished heavily. However the false accusation of being a rapist also is a serious crime, yet the punishment for that is almost non-existent.

MG? Mason Greenwood? There was only audio and the woman involved was his girlfriend. Also that wasn't rape!

BM? Mendy? Cannot say much about it, that's for the legal system to determine.

Coman? His ex-gf stole his insta password and placed ads on it and got beaten/slapped. No rape.

Lucas Hernandez beat up his girlfriend, who later married him. 🤣 No rape.

Jerome Boateng was playing cards with his ex-gf on vaccation, got called out for cheating and then they fought each other. 😆 No rape. Boateng also had an affair commit suicide recently after some social media backlash...

CR7 was in Vegas and picked up a party girl. She agreed to spend the night and things likely got out of hand a little. 🍑🍌😭 CR7 then paid hush money. That's not rape to me.

Where does the NFL and the NBA mostly recruit players from? If a woman decides to get involved here she knows about the pros and the cons of doing so. To me that's a clear trade off and not my problem. 

Yes, there are also "true" serial rapists in the NFL like:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Sharper#Analysis and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellen_Winslow_II#Personal_life

3 hours ago, jerry said:

We live in a bad bad world. I would be terrified having daughter 🥶 This is one of the solutions, whether you liked it or not. Great footwork innit?

Instead of sending your future daughter to Mr Miyagi, it would be much smarter to instill conservative values in her from day 1 and be a good role model. Of course, if you get blackout drunk and decide to go home with a man you have met 3 hours ago, you might put yourself in a potentially dangerous situation.

Of course, if you only care about money and looks, instead of checking someone's character, you also might get in difficult situations.

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

And yeah, having a daughter could be a nightmare. These girls look so mature at 14, unbelieveable. The bigger problem that they even act as a milf, last time i "passed by" a party in Budapest, i could count on one hand how many girls had panties or bras on...

Interested Look GIF by Anime Crimes Division

• Like 2

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 3 weeks later...

Always nice to start season with 🏆  Easy win, great debuts

City seems to be extra shitty this season & Haaland can't score even to empty net from few meters. Did he manage to make miss of the season in very first match? 🤣

Here is another donk:

ki0028.jpg.7100e311141ad387b22b8b02824ade41.jpg

King that had to settle for ManU when no other club wanted him despite offered all over 😆

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

#NoRefundsLOL

Just wait until his knee and hip is acting up again...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Phew, glad that racism has been defeated now thanks to the help of the EPL! 👍

image.png.b81056eb9a53aa322f9f3ebf482b5e32.png

So similar to the NFL now with breast cancer month and military month? Now there's kneeling month? 🤣

Or did Legia finally break them?

ay1uby1udQ

• Confused 1

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Purps said:

Give Bayern City the title. It's over.

But City are a point behind 'Pool. 😬

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

59 minutes ago, Purps said:

Give Bayern City the title. It's over.

Keep talking like that and you'll find yourself kicked out from fantasy very fast and as far where pepper grows 😄

24 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

But City are a point behind 'Pool. 😬

He who laughs last laughs hardest 😉

• Haha 1

image.png.7a9b32d5f1e8c7a8c6b95cbda253d42c.png

Here We Go Again GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2