LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

41 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

No penalty no party!

Big four all win after penalties. Last time i have seen something similar was about 20 years ago, when big clubs "convinced" the refs in the Serie A. 

Check out the Guimares - Tondela match from Portugal. Four penalties scored by four different players, Giumares came back from 0-2 to win 5-2. Maybe a new corona variant on the horizon, called penaldovirus.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Busiest days in the Premier League and there is no comment in the last three weeks... site is dead huh. 

Unfortunately this season is pretty much over, december is decisive as always. Manchester City has tooo deep squad (UEFA financial fair play lol), and its injury and covid list is quite empty too. Same old story. At least this shopping habit is not enough for the Champions League, from the knockout stage you have to show up some coaching skills (lol) and why you are a so-called worldclass player/manager. 

Actually none of the big leagues is interesting atm. 

Italy: Conte cemented the basement for the next few years for Inter. 4 points ahead of Milan and 7 ahead of Napoli.

Spain : Real Madrid is safe. Barcelona is trash, no money no honey, maybe in the next few years. Atletico Madrid got attacking players and forgot how to defend... 8 points lead (played one more match than Sevilla)

Germany : weak rivals for Bayern (who will be the next Lewandowski, Goetze, Hummels, Nagelsmann, Sabitzer or Upamecano? 😂 ). 9 points lead.

France : same joke as in the PL. But this one is even worse... 13 points gap and PSG doesnt even play on 50 % bruhaha. 

In December...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Manchester City has tooo deep squad (UEFA financial fair play lol), and its injury and covid list is quite empty too

Unless City players has some super vaccines, surely they will be dealing with covid and longer list of absentee sooner or later. Sure 6-9 points is good lead but only half season played and with increased covid variance, season long from over...maybe 😄

Not looking too good for Liverpool thou, expecting them to lose 4-6 points this month just for missing afcon players so they should be ahead and not behind at this point.

Don't know what happened to Chelsea, early season their defence + Mendy looked like mint and now they can't keep clean sheet against anyone 😮 Important matches coming in next two rounds against LFC and City, do or die for Chelsea.

5 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Unless City players has some super vaccines, surely they will be dealing with covid and longer list of absentee sooner or later. Sure 6-9 points is good lead but only half season played and with increased covid variance, season long from over...maybe 😄

Not looking too good for Liverpool thou, expecting them to lose 4-6 points this month just for missing afcon players so they should be ahead and not behind at this point.

Don't know what happened to Chelsea, early season their defence + Mendy looked like mint and now they can't keep clean sheet against anyone 😮 Important matches coming in next two rounds against LFC and City, do or die for Chelsea.

Tottenham is the only danger here. Sounds crazy i know, but im sober hehe. No international cups, playing against the rivals right before or right after their CL matches, and Conte probably the second best coach in the PL (after Klopp). Reality is top 2-4 for Spurs.

As you said Liverpool will miss Mane and Salah for a while. The problem that Salah looks dead tired now, he is going to Africa, playing some games and back with the Omicron... good luck 😅

Chelsea was my pick to win the whole thing, but too many players are/were injured. And still didnt get rid of Werner...

@jerry

Meanwhile already black clouds over Rangnick head. ManUtd were abysmal today, never looked that they could win the game. It looks like no one give a s h i t in this team.

Well, well, well...

On 11/25/2021 at 9:57 PM, WuDu said:

Depends! Do you have a lot of money and want to build up a team from scratch? Then bringing in Rangnick makes sense. Let him implement a structure and set up his system to scout and develop young players and in a few years, you're likely having an interesting team on your hand.

Are you an established team looking to win titles right now? Lord have mercy! 😱🤣

Into which category does ManUtd fall? There you have my answer...

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Not a big enough party!  1-1

Yeah, after quick first, i was expecting steady pace from him and 80-90 goals for the night but wasn't to be 😄 

Important point nenetheless. 

PS. No wonder scammy is Spurs fan, both promise a lot but deliver nothing 🤭

Pretty impressed with Diaz and should fit perfectly with team. Fast, good control over ball, good timing. Thou last desicions were not top notch tonight, stats show that results will more likely follow. Really like Jones too and what he brings to attacking versus Hendo for example.

9 points to shitty, 1 match less. Am i saying there is still chance....hell yeah!!!!

Safe to say Rangnick won't be Manu's saviour in long run. Finally they won again but he really haven't brought anything to their game, in some parts it is even worse when OG was in charge. 

So if you find good odds against them for rest of sesson matches, go for them. I will and sweet profit expected...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Livertool said:

Safe to say Rangnick won't be Manu's saviour in long run. Finally they won again but he really haven't brought anything to their game, in some parts it is even worse when OG was in charge. 

So if you find good odds against them for rest of sesson matches, go for them. I will and sweet profit expected...

Well, well, well, if only there were sombody that could have told you 3 months ago...

image.png.a6934c48434e04d4761fdce936ba72ea.png

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

58 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Well, well, well, if only there were sombody that could have told you 3 months ago...

image.png.a6934c48434e04d4761fdce936ba72ea.png

I dare to suggest that Manchester United are not an established team, the last trophy they won was in 2016-17. 🤣

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png