LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

13 hours ago, WuDu said:

...and Jadon Sancho riding the bench for 90 minutes. 😲

What we have seen from him so far, he should stay at bench whole season. But i'm sure he too will play better among rest of team when united gets manager that has good gameplan.

Unibet compared Maguire's work ethic to this. Can't disagree 😄

Sky Germany is the worst of the worst! First the interview with Kimmich, now this:

FCop-2RXEAARzoC?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Man Utd Yes GIF by Manchester United

When do you guys finally understand? Pep cannot do the heavy lifting all by himself, he needs more help! It's about time that City starts investing in the team!

Sancho sitting on the bench for 90 minutes. Before the season started, the BVB was interested in loaning Hudson-Odoi from Chelsea. Maybe we should call ManUtd and ask for a 1,5 year loan of Sancho. 🤣 Only if they pay parts of his salary, of course...

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Thanks to Spurs being totally shit OG-squad lives to see another day. Next week against pissed off City, might get ugly again and back to speculations of how long will OG last. Round and round they go...

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Maybe we should call ManUtd and ask for a 1,5 year loan of Sancho.

What do you need him for? Goals come with steady pace even with best players out. Let them Manchesters keep paying millions for seat warmers 😜

• Haha 1

Said it and will say it again Sancho will flop HAAAARD. I know he is young but we are talking about a player that cost almost 100 not 10mln and he probably earns somewhere near 10. So he must show that he deserve it. Bellingham will be same story, i think he is even more talented but if he gets his move too son he will end up just like Sancho. Sancho only chance is Ole out [cause he seem to not have any idea how to use him] and new coach with 100% focus on him. In team with that much drama i dont see it happening.

Im starting too think that there is a chance Haaland can flop too. Beside this Dortmund curse he is constantly getting injuries. There is really something wrong with his body, he is always missing few months of playing. If i would pay that 150 for him i would check him hard [urine/stool samples included 🤣]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

What do you need him for? Goals come with steady pace even with best players out. Let them Manchesters keep paying millions for seat warmers 😜

Yeah, who needs wingers that can create in 1-on-1 situations when the system is not working? Currently we have Hazard, that's it. And he's not a 1-on-1 player like Sancho is. So there's definitely a need in that regard.

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Said it and will say it again Sancho will flop HAAAARD. I know he is young but we are talking about a player that cost almost 100 not 10mln and he probably earns somewhere near 10. So he must show that he deserve it. Bellingham will be same story, i think he is even more talented but if he gets his move too son he will end up just like Sancho.

I think 10 M per year is not enough. That kind of money would be possible at the BVB as well. But you're not comparing Bellingham to Sancho, are you? These two are light years away from each other when it comes to their maturity. If Bellingham stays here for a little longer, he could be the captain of the BVB in 2-3 years. I'm 100 % serious here. Sancho is the guy who had to be personally picked up at home by the head of 1st team football to show up to practice on time. 😆

Also, Sancho never performed against Bayern (0 goals, 0 assists) and on the road in the UCL (2 assists and 1 garbage time goal in 10 games) for us, so of course some development was still needed. 85 M Euro transfer fee or not. 

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Im starting too think that there is a chance Haaland can flop too. Beside this Dortmund curse he is constantly getting injuries. There is really something wrong with his body, he is always missing few months of playing. If i would pay that 150 for him i would check him hard [urine/stool samples included 🤣]

At least you're refusing to milk a semen sample out of him! 😆

Of course, it's not a good sight that the injuries are slowly piling up with Haaland but so far I wouldn't worry about it. Don't forget Ronaldo missed almost the entire time between the two world cups 1998 and 2002 with knee issues and he still came back and won the Ballon D'or. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WuDu said:

Yeah, who needs wingers that can create in 1-on-1 situations when the system is not working?

No need to answer, you do it yourself spot on 😄 :

5 hours ago, WuDu said:

Sancho never performed against Bayern (0 goals, 0 assists) and on the road in the UCL (2 assists and 1 garbage time goal in 10 games) for us

Maybe that is just his level, does well against weaker teams but disappears when needed most.

8 hours ago, jerry said:

he must show that he deserve it

Hard to say when OG don't even give him fair chance with steady place at starting 11 despite all the money invested in him but if we compare Sancho's efforts so far to Rashford, Greenwood, Lingard, way behind.

Pep overpaid with Grealish too but at least he bought him to play even he hasn't really been rainmaker either.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10165581/England-World-Cup-qualifying-squad-Jadon-Sancho-Jesse-Lingard-DROPPED.html

image.png.f1549433d888bf5298f54355fddeab9a.png

Ouch! Well, I hope the few extra millions are worth it. Incredible that a player like that might play for the likes of Watford or Brentford in 2022 or move to Newcastle in 2023....🤓

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10165581/England-World-Cup-qualifying-squad-Jadon-Sancho-Jesse-Lingard-DROPPED.html

image.png.f1549433d888bf5298f54355fddeab9a.png

Ouch! Well, I hope the few extra millions are worth it. Incredible that a player like that might play for the likes of Watford or Brentford in 2022 or move to Newcastle in 2023....🤓

Don't believe he ever made national team better even when he was in hot mode so imo not so strange call from Southgate. Lots of competition to get in that team.

Personally i would consider this as blessing from sky, less work and more money to spend on pool&bbq parties 😄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Don't believe he ever made national team better even when he was in hot mode so imo not so strange call from Southgate. Lots of competition to get in that team.

Personally i would consider this as blessing from sky, less work and more money to spend on pool&bbq parties 😄

Don't you think being 21 is a little young to start mailing it in and collecting your monthly checks? 🤣

Actually, this time I'm agreeing with Southgate. He's still an idiot, though. 😄 My point was more about Sancho's desire to move back to England to finally make it in the national team (plus extra money). This part totally backfired.

Having said that, I looked at his stats for the national team so far. Well, they're not looking too pretty:

23 games, 3 goals and 7 assists in 1077 minutes. So on average he received one half of football for every match he played. 3 goals and 7 assists are not bad, but now let's take a look against which teams he contributed:

Goals against Kosovo and Ireland. 😂 Assists against the USA, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Kosovo, Iceland and Andorra. 😂 The two assists vs Andorra were his only scorers away from home. 

Looks very similar to his BVB stats. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Actually, this time I'm agreeing with Southgate. He's still an idiot, though. 😄

Not sure of an idiot but with that squad i think there is room for perform better and winning something. Got my respect tho when he took hit from players not winning euros, Mourinho would have thrown team under bus 😄

Don't you think being 21 is a little young to start mailing it in and collecting your monthly checks? 🤣

Dunno. Think it at this way: you are top toiletwasher at Nokia and some day Bill Gates comes to visit, likes your talent and offers you big paycheck in Microsoft. Would you grab it? 

23 games, 3 goals and 7 assists in 1077 minutes.

Yup. Haven't looked but i bet someone like Sterling who is fighting for same position has much impressive numbers.

55 minutes ago, Wokeyedwill said:

Who's going to be taking home the bragging rights today in the Manchester derby 🤔🤔

Shaky defense the reds have... Lucky to not have scored a couple more own goals on 1st half 🙃

Not a single card yet, sigh, need 3 of those on 2nd half for my bet. Can't be a Manchester derby without any cards, right?  We need some derby violence 💪😡

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Purps said:

Shaky defense the reds have... Lucky to not have scored a couple more own goals on 1st half 🙃

Not a single card yet, sigh, need 3 of those on 2nd half for my bet. Can't be a Manchester derby without any cards, right?  We need some derby violence 💪😡

🤞🤞🤞 for u @Purps 70th min as I'm replying only need 1 more GLGL

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wokeyedwill said:

🤞🤞🤞 for u @Purps 70th min as I'm replying only need 1 more GLGL

Thanks, started to look worrying.

Ronaldo shows up for a last minute save. Think we've heard that before, usually on a different context though 😂

Edited by Purps
  • Haha 3

Is it time already??? I sound like broken record but how pathetic was that effort again from ManU.

And how wasn't that penalty at the end of match? Don't get more obvious than that. I admit that VAR has improved since they brought it but if point is to have right calls, how they didn't call it? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Is it time already??? I sound like broken record but how pathetic was that effort again from ManU.

And how wasn't that penalty at the end of match? Don't get more obvious than that. I admit that VAR has improved since they brought it but if point is to have right calls, how they didn't call it? 

13 minutes ago, Evarb said:

Solskjaer should have been fired after disgrace performance against liverpool beacuse now we have only zidane to replace him 🤮

OLE for knight hood 💯 the right man for the job keep it up ole mate your doing a fantastic job 💯🙏👀👀

Norwich finally won, something that isn't expected to happen too many times this season with team that has maybe 2 players good enough to play at pl, and Farke sacked after match. 

Strange are minds of team owners. Who do they think they'll find to do better job with that crap squad???

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1