Jump to content

LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE


Livertool
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

Solksjaer was embarassing last night, took off every creative players to save the lead...

But there are even more really really embarassing stuffs in the first round. Barcelona, Salzburg missed two penalties in one half, Besiktas. I mean if you cant score against Dortmund nowadays, you really suck at this game 🤣 And cant wait to see Leipzig to be roasted...

Well, Besiktas scored in added time...😆

LOLiverpool...🤪

  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

2nd yellow without a doubt. My local survey, 2 'Pool 3 City 5/5 all agreed. 

Consistency with decisions is always the word used, this wasn't a good example. 

More matches like this please and it could be another close run title chase. 

  • Like 1

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Livertool said:

 

 

The Bald Fraud probably reacts exactly like that in his private home office right now:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-city/2021/10/03/6159f3a4e2704ec2528b4577.html

image.png.06bd16a160a41e21112d6c50a5455ed3.png

 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Livertool said:

New(castle) sheriff in town?

Sad for pl football but might be awesome for dortmund and @WuDu , 2 billion for Haaland ain't nothing 😄

More like 30 M for Thorgan Hazard or Niko Schulz, Haaland might even stay another year with us...

Decisions, decisions:

image.thumb.png.8fcfaebb9171059897d252681f2987ca.png

LW51

The Liverpool vs Newcastle rivalry will be intense! Right, @Livertool?

  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WuDu said:

More like 30 M for Thorgan Hazard or Niko Schulz, Haaland might even stay another year with us...

Decisions, decisions:

image.thumb.png.8fcfaebb9171059897d252681f2987ca.png

LW51

The Liverpool vs Newcastle rivalry will be intense! Right, @Livertool?

I have tweeted my opinion to LFC lgbtq team where to shove their rainbows and to concentrate on football. They told me i'm homophopic 😭

  • Haha 2
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.94928a34501f811294620a98de570dd8.png

Sunset in Newcastle today: 6:26 PM. 🍻

In the Bundesliga, we have the 50+1 rule and plenty of teams to choose from...😘

  • Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, WuDu said:

image.png.94928a34501f811294620a98de570dd8.png

Sunset in Newcastle today: 6:26 PM. 🍻

In the Bundesliga, we have the 50+1 rule and plenty of teams to choose from...😘

Never too early for cold one 😉

  • Haha 1
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

image.png.94928a34501f811294620a98de570dd8.png

Sunset in Newcastle today: 6:26 PM. 🍻

In the Bundesliga, we have the 50+1 rule and plenty of teams to choose from...😘

RasenBallsport likes this. On the other hand if will be funny when the last 8 in UCL and the first 4 in PL will have arabic owners.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, psrquack said:

RasenBallsport likes this. On the other hand if will be funny when the last 8 in UCL and the first 4 in PL will have arabic owners.

 

OK, in the Bundesliga, we have 50+1 with a few exceptions. None of the exceptions were/are involved in terrorism, though...🙂 

@Purps

Who wants to play for freaking Newcastle? This will probably end up more like Hertha BSC instead of PSG or City.

 

  • Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Who wants to play for freaking Newcastle? This will probably end up more like Hertha BSC instead of PSG or City.

Who wanted to play in City or PSG before sugar daddies came? I mean real top players. Name in the shirt don't mean a thing when you get big bucks.

Besides as a club Newcastle is at least as traditional and succesfull in pl as City before arab era. May not yet have same sex appeal as City but as soon as top players arrive, so will billion asian fans too 

  • Like 2
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As Mr. Tool said, everyone whow wants to win the UCL. I have read many players interview and many of them said after the transfer has finished I'm here to win trophies/I'm here because I wanted to play in the UCL. Remember what a hate has flown towards Chelsea when Abramovic bought them. Now almost every club has the own sugar daddy (many from Asia/Arabic countries) and top players still wants to play for them.

As I see arabic money is everywhere and try to buy interests in every top football club. £1,3 billion  loan has offered for Barcelona:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16264265/barcelona-dubai-lionel-messi-ronald-koeman/

I'm sure those businessmen will appear in the BuLi aswell especially around teams who are in financial crisis.

Btw @WuDu: wanna buy a piece of MU?😆

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-glazer-family-shares-21774264

Edited by psrquack
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Who wanted to play in City or PSG before sugar daddies came? I mean real top players. Name in the shirt don't mean a thing when you get big bucks.

Besides as a club Newcastle is at least as traditional and succesfull in pl as City before arab era. May not yet have same sex appeal as City but as soon as top players arrive, so will billion asian fans too 

You think?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763434/Collapsed-street-urinating-doorways-carted-police-s-just-Bank-Holiday-night-Toon-Newcastle-revellers.html

Late dinner: Chips, burgers, kebabs, wraps (pictured), water  and a sitdown are called for after an evening of drinking

Pizza? When the drinking is over, these two women sit on the kerb to enjoy a pizza and chips, along with two cans of Coke 

Ejected: The woman lies unconscious in the street just outside a bar, while another woman tries to help her by looking for friends in her phone

In contrast to:

Adriana+Lima+2016+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+zJb8rFpJ_H0x.jpg

LmpwZw

bWJyb3Npby5qcGc

Paris or Newcastle? Decisions, decisions...😆

If it were all about the big bucks, a lot more players would have moved to China (before Quanjian, Suning and Evergrande went busto). Who moved there in the end? Guys like Witsel, Oscar, Hulk. Good players, but not the cream of the crop.

9 hours ago, psrquack said:

As Mr. Tool said, everyone whow wants to win the UCL. I have read many players interview and many of them said after the transfer has finished I'm here to win trophies/I'm here because I wanted to play in the UCL. Remember what a hate has flown towards Chelsea when Abramovic bought them. Now almost every club has the own sugar daddy (many from Asia/Arabic countries) and top players still wants to play for them.

As I see arabic money is everywhere and try to buy interests in every top football club. £1,3 billion  loan has offered for Barcelona:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16264265/barcelona-dubai-lionel-messi-ronald-koeman/

I'm sure those businessmen will appear in the BuLi aswell especially around teams who are in financial crisis.

Btw @WuDu: wanna buy a piece of MU?😆

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-glazer-family-shares-21774264

City, Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal (LOL). Plus teams like Leicester, Everton and now Newcastle? Tough to get into the UCL regularily, let alone winning it. Like I mentioned before, Newcastle would be interesting to guys like a Thorgan Hazard, Delaney, Auba, but not to the likes of Haaland, Bellingham or Reyna. At least not in the next few years.

@psrquack, why buy ManUtd when the BVB has been available for over 20 years now?

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BVB.DE/?guccounter=1 

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Livertool said:

@WuDu

Nice comparison, story from 2016 newspaper vs glamour pics from Paris 😄

Here is one more from city of lights

IMG_20211008_210359.JPG.19c438bad085e2f50e68433f1a777dac.JPG

 

@Livertool Even better and another point for Paris: That should make a lot of players feel like right at home! 

Reaction GIF

  • Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2021 at 7:24 PM, WuDu said:

If it were all about the big bucks, a lot more players would have moved to China (before Quanjian, Suning and Evergrande went busto). Who moved there in the end? Guys like Witsel, Oscar, Hulk. Good players, but not the cream of the crop.

 

No, Mr. President. Those players wanted to play on the highest level (top4 championships) and a great chance to win a trophy. Chinese clubs can't offer the highest level of play only a big salary, a possible Premier League top4 team can both. On the other hand the places are limited, everybody can't play in the old, traditional clubs.

As you can see Wijnaldum is a possible target for Newcastle. Not happy at PSG, because he wants to play more, and there are vacant positions at the english club.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/wijnaldum-not-completely-happy-psg/3gndc1q6wkxw1fs0o9zahc6xk

Long story short: Newcastle will replace the role of Arsenal, Leicester and Tottenham also can't compete with the financial situation of the newcomer, so MU, City, Chelsea and Liverpool are the real opponents. 80% chance for the top4 isn't bad all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, psrquack said:

No, Mr. President. Those players wanted to play on the highest level (top4 championships) and a great chance to win a trophy. Chinese clubs can't offer the highest level of play only a big salary, a possible Premier League top4 team can both. On the other hand the places are limited, everybody can't play in the old, traditional clubs.

As you can see Wijnaldum is a possible target for Newcastle. Not happy at PSG, because he wants to play more, and there are vacant positions at the english club.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/wijnaldum-not-completely-happy-psg/3gndc1q6wkxw1fs0o9zahc6xk

Long story short: Newcastle will replace the role of Arsenal, Leicester and Tottenham also can't compete with the financial situation of the newcomer, so MU, City, Chelsea and Liverpool are the real opponents. 80% chance for the top4 isn't bad all.

That was pretty much word by word what i thought i'll reply but then i figured why? Obviously he ran out of excuses and started twisting our words, evil german nazi as he is 🥶

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, psrquack said:

Chinese clubs can't offer the highest level of play only a big salary, a possible Premier League top4 team can both. On the other hand the places are limited, everybody can't play in the old, traditional clubs.

As you can see Wijnaldum is a possible target for Newcastle. Not happy at PSG, because he wants to play more, and there are vacant positions at the english club.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/wijnaldum-not-completely-happy-psg/3gndc1q6wkxw1fs0o9zahc6xk

Long story short: Newcastle will replace the role of Arsenal, Leicester and Tottenham also can't compete with the financial situation of the newcomer, so MU, City, Chelsea and Liverpool are the real opponents. 80% chance for the top4 isn't bad all.

On 10/8/2021 at 7:24 PM, WuDu said:

. Like I mentioned before, Newcastle would be interesting to guys like a Thorgan Hazard, Delaney, Auba, but not to the likes of Haaland, Bellingham or Reyna. At least not in the next few years.

 

So, you're actually agreeing with me here?

You mean a 31 year old Wijnaldum, who had a good thing going in Liverpool, then went for the money to Barca went for even bigger money to PSG is now going to lead Newcastle to the land of milk and honey? Who else? Eden Hazard once Mbappe moves to Real? Coutinho? Auba? Ziyech? Benjamin Mendy? 😁 

I don't think assembling "The Expendables" is giving them an 80 % shot at the top-4 of the Premier League. This is very different from 2003-2005 Chelsea...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, WuDu said:

 

So, you're actually agreeing with me here?

You mean a 31 year old Wijnaldum, who had a good thing going in Liverpool, then went for the money to Barca went for even bigger money to PSG is now going to lead Newcastle to the land of milk and honey? Who else? Eden Hazard once Mbappe moves to Real? Coutinho? Auba? Ziyech? Benjamin Mendy? 😁 

I don't think assembling "The Expendables" is giving them an 80 % shot at the top-4 of the Premier League. This is very different from 2003-2005 Chelsea...

What i see, you are arguing with yourself. Evil nazi, i'll report you.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...