Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

pic-20200114-203239.png

How many hands did i won here? Puking

giphy

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nice to hear that UOS starts soon.

Hope my luck will stay with me during tourney.

strfls.png

Allin on flop, i got heart attack on turn and stand up on the 5th AVENUE... HappyVery Happy

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

For once i "forgot" to use community alias (eventhough it wasn't necessary) and this happens ... Cool

Also i had just 1 ticket to that tournament lol 20200116_205940667.jpeg

Highlighted
Not sure about that one @psrquack, I've seen internal traffic regarding the EGR awards though that just got handed out last week I believe. Smile
https://egroperatorawards.awardstage.com/#2019_Winners
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
I have 2 unibet community tickets and no turnaments available, can someone tell me how can i use those tickets? I played those turnaments days ago but i got some extra tickets and i dont want to lose them just like that cause is the first thing that i ever won here and to use them all if i got them.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@him26 wrote:
I have 2 unibet community tickets and no turnaments available, can someone tell me how can i use those tickets? I played those turnaments days ago but i got some extra tickets and i dont want to lose them just like that cause is the first thing that i ever won here and to use them all if i got them.

@him26 , you can't use them anymore. They were valid for the 4 tournaments available last week from thursday until sunday in this promo 

@Ray-Unibet posted about it : "Tickets for tonight are credited guys, good luck to all! Please note that unused tickets cannot be extended and will be left to expire."

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Ty for help didnt saw those msg cause i wasnt on to much lately, i just saw the tickets now, but from what i remember i playerd all the turnaments. Maybe i dont know well.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

GL everyone on the UOS! Rockon

0 Likes