The poker chit chat

JeppeL

🤣🤣🤣

Yes, lately it seems that only this way I can get the software out of the table. It is not the only situation, it is the third time I think so, in the last 24 hours. Question? ??? How can I handle such situations, sure once, it happens, but already when it exceeds more than two such situations, I think it is annoying, that is, they do not want to be at the tables ?????

Screenshot_2020-04-08-17-41-05-304_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.3ab9f2a88921eccead84fd7948883f27.jpg

???????

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Why there is no explanation to these questions, especially from those who are leaders in some online poker competitions, or those who are ambassadors of this segment, which has the most posts in this community. @ ambassadors, experts.Yes I am upset, if anyone asks, because I can not explain how I can not win a tournament, while before I won two in a day.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@SCOBY wrote:

Why there is no explanation to these questions, especially from those who are leaders in some online poker competitions, or those who are ambassadors of this segment, which has the most posts in this community. @ ambassadors, experts.Yes I am upset, if anyone asks, because I can not explain how I can not win a tournament, while before I won two in a day.

You will definitely win! Immediately after quarantine ends...

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

giphy

:Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl::Rofl: :Rofl:

I feel you,one more relax sunday with Relax Gaming? :Rofl:

10 10 < A7o for 20BB :Speechless:

Villain_UTG (30bb+), Hero_MP (50bb+), Villain_BTN (45bb+), UTG limps, Hero raise, BTN call, UTG all-in, Hero call, BTN call, flop KQ4 rainbow, Hero all-in, BTN call, turn x, river x. UTG K5o, Hero AA, BTN KQo. :Annoyed:

@FreedoM wrote:

@XY wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

giphy

Villain_UTG (30bb+), Hero_MP (50bb+), Villain_BTN (45bb+), UTG limps, Hero raise, BTN call, UTG all-in, Hero call, BTN call, flop KQ4 rainbow, Hero all-in, BTN call, turn x, river x. UTG K5o, Hero AA, BTN KQo. :Annoyed:

Was it cash or tourney?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@XY wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

giphy

Was it cash or tourney?

MTT

• Like 1

@FreedoM wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@XY wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

giphy

Was it cash or tourney?

MTT

anigif_sub-buzz-7763-1492610097-2

• Like 1

@Aivaronis wrote:

Shove

@psrquack wrote:

The main goal is the ticket. Reraise allin/call/fold?

5.png.fc2930f42064efa2c6fb010605704f39.png

If this would a be regular MTT then shove would be the option, but this time gaining ticket's chance is around 90% but going allin gives you 82% only. The next thing what I have to consider is I not really have fold equity, because the original raiser has more than 4x more chips than me and miniraise from the UTG means only the very minority of the cases a steal. Unfortunately mostly represents a strong hand, but on the other hand mainly Ax so I would have the dominant hand again. I also checked the payout and winner would win €4 ticket and €1 goes to the ITM players so that different doesn't need an agression yet.

I folded the hand and earned the ticket, but call would be better thinking again the situation.

A hand plenty of leaks. Being dealt to this hand.

5.png.0bd85831ea1648c18f9ea85d57f7988f.png

Fold would be the ideal move, but called it. This was my first mistake.

5.png.fafc5ced12441d250d5a10a4585b9123.png

I'm not good playing with those small trips. Betting the pot is easy money for bigger trips, someone could have straight already and full house might give me a winning hand but that wouldn't be the nut.

5.png.4b80f0054903b9458b1092444fe86d79.png

5.png.ee8e5c04ee2cbb5ae72c06431bf4b87c.png

Only one player called and turn could make him happy. Unfortunately I'm half committed to the pot but the scary card makes me aware raising a pot again. Maybe I should represent a straight scaring away my opponent but after the limp/call I don't know what range he could have. Maybe i can indicate a raise and an easy fold on my side if I check.

5.png.01e38ad7083350e175a952e2c057530a.png

Unfortunately he checked too and river gave me a full house. Now I don't know if he has a busted AAXx or straight or bigger full house or all of them, but I have decided going for the pot and raised a pot. What was a big mistake, because less raise could also indicate a fold or my enemy could detect this move as a bluff and I could win a pot at showdown.

5.png.7a9fb987b8816fcb2a1e7c9241c0ee18.png

He raised back and at this point I was a big trouble. Limp/call/check/reraise line should represent a very strong hand and i was too week folding my hands. If this would be a deep tourney or a tourney with more soild increasing blinds then I would make a crying fold, but I called.

5.png.30f4ae6e769dfd526aac8b11e520b6de.png

5.png.1b49de63eaa040499940a2e68d537422.png

No question, he played me out, congratulations.

• Like 1

Hello beautiful people, if you want an opportunity to win a 1.1k seat to the UO Tallinn at under 10eu and also support a noble cause, please join us this sunday 19:00 Romanian Time, you can find more information here. If you are not romanian you might have to use google translater, sorry for being a lazy potato.

t1.thumb.PNG.4b264551bf10490f7c2af30bd49fca2b.PNG

t2.thumb.PNG.f919115c83e60073d664080d3e57458f.PNG

• Like 6