the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

4 hours ago, Nestabear said:

I never knew it would spark such a debate on the thread. Interesting to see all the different points of view & I opinions, I'm loving it. 

I really can't believe the fuss over the request for a fistful of dollars, heaven knows what would have happened if you'd asked for a few dollars more. 

3 hours ago, Andy-Relax said:

You're posting quotes in favour of the vaccination now. Probably time to give up the crusade.

Now Wudu moves into another phase, not only not reading what someone else has written and making things up, now not reading what he is publishing and arguing for both sides, genius. And classically not owning up to the fact that he is still wrong with his maths, simply ignoring any question too difficult to answer, somewhat like his mentor, the Don. 

4 hours ago, WuDu said:

@GR1ZZL3R being vaxxed into dementia. Sad!

At least I'd have an excuse for ignoring things, unlike yourself who does it deliberately. 

3 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

I highly doubt that the staff can release any information about a player without their consent.

So do I and I would never expect them to.

I really can't understand the fuss, those that want to invest can, those that don't want to don't need to. At least some of the naysayers are still giving some encouragement. 

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

6 hours ago, Andy-Relax said:

"However, given the high risk of adverse outcomes when infected with SARS-CoV-2 and the clearly favorable safety/tolerability profile of existing vaccines, vaccination is still recommended."

You're posting quotes in favour of the vaccination now. Probably time to give up the crusade.

Funded by the Taiwanese government, so a statement they had to make in case they want to receive further funding in the future. Unless you consider a running nose an adverse outcome of being infected, of course. Cannot mess with that. 

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

Fair enough, didn't try to prevent staking but brought up some views that everyone may not have considered. What start as friendly community thing may end up in shit storm if everyone don't understand what they are singning for.

After all, we still don't know the stakes or games Nesta is wanting to play in addition to the size of his bankroll.

If he said something like "I'm looking for x donors to raise xxx Euro to accumulate a bankroll of xxx Euro in order to play the following MTTs on Unibet for a year, expecting a turnover of xxxx Euro as a little community project", that would have made more sense.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

If he said something like "I'm looking for x donors to raise xxx Euro to accumulate a bankroll of xxx Euro in order to play the following MTTs on Unibet for a year, expecting a turnover of xxxx Euro as a little community project", that would have made more sense.

Shit, I agree with WuDu on something, what other changes in life await me? 😬

@Nestabear, I hope you don't take conversations about possible fraud personally. I'm sure no one here wants to offend you, it just so happens that you started a very controversial topic 🙃

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 1

@SShcherbyna you'll have to try much, much harder tan that to offend me friend, I'm from Brakpan South Africa, tough as they come Mate. It's all good, I still love you Buddy...

Edited by Nestabear
  • Like 2
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@GR1ZZL3R @SShcherbyna@Livertool@FreedoM @WuDu @psrquack@HardGain@Chris@psrquack @Purps@SkilfulPoker@Rushbie@Livertool@Iceman@pinki@Greg@CristianPoker80@BillyR23@FreedoM@OmNomNom@MaGs@Kamon@Whoever@SShcherbyna@0rdvl0@Boby@Farseer@lovethisgame @Ja-z-Polszy@hassujuttu@z555 @LIKE2FISH@Samba @MetalWolf@Merenitsu

Zero to Hero Mini Competition - 2nd edition. 

Good Morning Grinders, I hope you running deep and cashing big.

It's time for another edition of the Zero to Hero mini-competition. I've managed to Freeroll my way into the 40k Supermoon again, so I decided to run another competition to give a little back to the community .

I'm gonna run it everytime I manage to Freeroll my way into the Supermoon from now on. Same rules as before...Simply post "I'm in" in this thread 30 minutes before the start of the Tourney & when we have 20 entries or 30 minutes before the start of the tourney, we'll do a random draw to see who gets what position.

Here is a breakdown of the winnings in the finishing position. 

1. 4% (+- 300 )

2. 5% (+- 230 )

3. 5% (+- 206 )

4. 5% (+- 203 )

5. 6% (+- 117 )

6. 6% (+- 98 )

7. 6% (+- 95 )

8. 6% (+- 75 )

9. 6% (+- 72 )

10. 6% (+- 66 )

11. 6% (+- 49 )

12. 6% (+- 48 )

13. 6% (+- 46 )

14. 6% (+- 30 )

15. 6% (+- 30 )

16. 6% (+- 36 )

17. 6% (+- 24 )

18. 6% (+- 27 )

19. 6% (+- 27 )

20. 6% (+- 23 )

Good luck & let's make some bankroll !!! 

IMG_20230417_081133.thumb.png.040c0a9cb3617a36d7cb90e3f80a0eca.png

image.jpeg.8b021ea07cf061ed2d9fd429d4ee5aaa.jpeg

• Like 4

I'm in and ready for action.Good Luck. 🙏🍀🍻

I see Sscherbyna, psrquack and Freedom are getting double mentions. I'm a little disappointed and a touch jealous. 😁😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Once again my King got cracked on the river... There's gotta be one time, sometime when my kings are gonna get through a flip.

What a cooler 😭😭😭 

Screenshot_20230806_205600_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_20230806_205606_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_20230806_205609_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_20230806_205612_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_20230806_205613_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_20230806_205615_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Edited by Nestabear
  • Sad 7