the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

1 hour ago, Nestabear said:

I can't believe we both got this far without getting 1 dam bounty... It's insane @Irishrover. 😂😂😂.

What about this idea ? 

Whoever gets a bounty first, the other player owes 3% of their total winnings to the other guy & if I take yours or you take mine, then it's another 1%. What do you say for a little side bet yeah ? 

IMG_20230508_012911.jpg

See YOU @ the final table Buddy !!! 

It wasn't for lack of trying 🤣🤣 I couldn't even to begin to imagine how we'd sort that out?  Limited tech know-how here 🙂 Less tech is definitely better. Will have your table up for the duration again tomorrow. May the poker gods shine on us both 🙏

• Like 1

@Nestabear I might throw in something extra, to make things a little more spicy. More on that later today.

As I really appreciate the community spirit behind your idea, I'll offer you the option to pay the prize in BP + 50% extra. So, if someone would qualify for €100 according to your setup, I'd give them 15000bp. This is only if you do not make any manual transfer in cash as well. We can not facilitate transfers between players, which is why I'm offering to simply pay.

Out of curiosity: did you qualify solely by playing freerolls? Or did you buy into any Supermoon tournaments with cash?

NB this would only work for customers that aren't from Sweden, Belgium, Denmark or Netherlands.

• Like 5

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Congrats on making day 2! and now let's go for big money!
Following your journey is motivating me to keep trying to qualify to the Supermoon✌️

I was playing and had your tables opend to rail. I also forgot to reg to the 3000 April mission freeroll 🥴

GL GL tonight! 💪

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@Nestabear I might throw in something extra, to make things a little more spicy. More on that later today.

As I really appreciate the community spirit behind your idea, I'll offer you the option to pay the prize in BP + 50% extra. So, if someone would qualify for €100 according to your setup, I'd give them 15000bp. This is only if you do not make any manual transfer in cash as well. We can not facilitate transfers between players, which is why I'm offering to simply pay.

Out of curiosity: did you qualify solely by playing freerolls? Or did you buy into any Supermoon tournaments with cash?

NB this would only work for customers that aren't from Sweden, Belgium, Denmark or Netherlands.

If @Irishrover (Wustoff) or @Nestabear end up winning the tournament, I'll add a Unibet Open package worth €2000, to the next community league (for the winner of the league). No pressure guys 😄 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

6 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

If I'd known you were playing @Irishrover I'd have been watching and screenshotting you as well. GL both tonight. 🍀

Tbh I wasn't expecting to make it past the first break, nevermind into the money and day 2. A bounty would have been a bonus 😀

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet Wow !!! 

Thanks for coming to the party & not only coming to party, but bringing the. D.J. the snacks & all the drinks... plus a barman.

You not only gonna match my giveaway amount, but you gonna offer the winner, basically 150% of my giveaway amount in bonus points. Simply Wow !!! The stakes are up for me & the Community Members that are still in the Mini-Competition now.

I will definitely not make any manual transfers in cash. I always want to & will abide by Unibet a terms & Conditions. I enjoy playing on Unibet too much to risk a ban or worse. 

Then as if that wasn't enough, you decide to add a Unibet Open Package worth €2000 for the winner of the next Community League, if me or @Irishrover win... Booooooom !!! 

#above&beyond

That's our loved & respected @Stubbe-Unibet doing what he does best ❤️👍🏻🔥 

Ok... about the." did you qualify solely by playing freerolls", the answer is - I managed to Freeroll my way from Freeroll, all the way to the Main Event. I won a 40c ticket in the Freeroll & played that for a €2 ticket & won & then played for a €10 & won, then played for a € 50 & won., then  won a €250, registered for the Main Event & hopefully also win, & then go on to win the Community League, win a €2000 Unibet Open, play the Unibet Open & win... well that's the plan anyways LOL. That's why the mini-competition is call Zero to Hero, just to show the Peeps of Community that it can be done. 

Thanx again for coming to the party @Stubbe-Unibet it's much appreciated by me & the Community Members I'm sure. 

Now let's break a leg and get that gold medal. 

download (2).jpeg

P.S. @comanimal where did you find that bet for me to win, I can't find it. Please can you send me the link. 

Edited by Nestabear
  • Like 6
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

3 minutes ago, Nestabear said:

I definitely not make any manual transfers in cash. I always want to & will abide by Unibet a terms & Conditions. I enjoy playing on Unibet too much to risk a ban or worse. 

I think he was referring to transfers done out with the realms of Unibet, like Paypal or bank transfer, rather than chip dumping in client.

Poker Janitor

Can someone please help me find this bet, I just can't seem to find it and wanna place a bet on myself. I don't know how the bookies figure I'm gonna win, cause if you look at the leaderboard, I wouldn't say I was the favorite(unless they know something I dont)... I'd say @asset or @donkiklonki are favorites, donkiklonki is 13 to 1.

Just Weird... 

image.png.21dca9707d194e7ad493ba9b1ad3f1c8.png

Screenshot_20230508_011530.jpg

@Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet @Purps @GR1ZZL3R

Edited by Nestabear

13 minutes ago, comanimal said:

Yeah, that was just my way of saying good luck tonight :classic_wink:

Thanx for the laugh and the luck Buds. 👍🏻

I haven't been had that good for a long time. 

Edited by Nestabear
  • Like 3

And unfortunately we have a casualty.

image.thumb.png.c52446e3abc0340bb972af4883c10f0a.png

image.thumb.png.2ee83ff435caf0217e4711a7134ab65d.png

Well played mate, 😭

Great performance.❤️

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png