the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mini Competition Time 

As promised, I'm going to use my 50 Major Ticket I won in @Purps's football competition to play the 10k Major tonight & share my winnings,( if I get into the money ), with one lucky Community Member. All you have to do is guess my finishing position & stand a chance to win 10% of the takings. Just post your guess below before the start of the tourney. 

Good Luck Grinders !!! 

@GR1ZZL3R @psrquack

@HardGain@High-Lander

images (2).jpeg

Edited by Nestabear
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

4 hours ago, Nestabear said:

Mini Competition Time 

As promised, I'm going to use my 50 Major Ticket I won in @Purps's football competition to play the 10k Major tonight & share my winnings,( if I get into the money ), with one lucky Community Member. All you have to do is guess my finishing position & stand a chance to win 10% of the takings. Just post your guess below before the start of the tourney. 

Good Luck Grinders !!! 

@GR1ZZL3R @psrquack

@HardGain@High-Lander

images (2).jpeg

9th I think 

Edited by High-Lander
  • Like 1

Seeing as you keep wanting to beat me I'll let you know I'm playing in the 3,000 stack major at 17.05 (UK) this evening. Whatever position you finish in will not be as high as mine although I wish you the best of luck.

image.thumb.png.a0c6e80d4a95ef29365311c11abae311.png 

image.thumb.png.9efc03346bacd71612fb203185753759.png

All the best, I predict 49th, sorry. 😭

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Nice 1 @GR1ZZL3R, challenge accepted.

Please send me a PM if you decide to play with a different alias so I can rail you... I think I can finish higher than you tonight & I would love to watch the action as it unfolds 🤓 

Good Luck Mate, I hope you ship it 👊👊👊 

My prediction... 

Nestabear 5th & GR1ZZL3R 7th

images (3).jpeg

Edited by Nestabear
  • Like 2
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !