the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

2nd Place... Silver Medal... not bad @Irishrover, if you have a replay in the Supermoon... that would be a nice result. VBOL to you also Mate. I really hope I see you @ the final table, if you manage to play. Congrats on your win 👍🏻🔥 

• Thanks 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

1 hour ago, Nestabear said:

2nd Place... Silver Medal... not bad @Irishrover, if you have a replay in the Supermoon... that would be a nice result. VBOL to you also Mate. I really hope I see you @ the final table, if you manage to play. Congrats on your win 👍🏻🔥 

🙏 Thanks. Work won't be an issue thankfully 🙂 final table of the Supermoon might be though 🧐 I may need to borrow Ianys luckbox, if it still works on Unibet 🤣

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice 1 @mugmaster200...... This is actually the third time I managed to Freeroll my way into the Supermoon Tourney and I couldn't be more hopeful and excited for what's to come on Sunday night. I'm determined to make the most of it this time and hopefully secure a much-deserved top 3 finish. You know what they say... third times a charm 😁 

Thanks for the good luck wish, I'm busy working on streaming the tourney. Watch this space for more details. 

Edited by Nestabear
  • Like 1

Zero to Hero entry list update :-

1. @HardGain 

2. @Farseer

3. @cris1285

4. @Livertool

5. @pinki

6. @GR1ZZL3R

7. @SShcherbyna

8. @Purps 

9. @LIKE2FISH

10. @CristianPoker80

11. @Boby

12. @0rdvl0

13. @jerre

14. @MaGs

15. @Irishrover

16. @Thurddzz

17. @mugmaster200

Only 3 spots left to fill then we can do the random generator thing to see who gets what finishing place. 

image(1).jpeg.76bad9a3321ead6abd015b28081c0e90.jpeg

Edited by Nestabear
  • Like 7

Zero to Hero Mini-Competition

Only 3 entries & 3 days left before we kick off 

If you want to enter just comment here with "I'm in" and I'll see if I can make us some bankroll on Sunday. 

Screenshot_20230505_135615.jpg

• Like 3

@GR1ZZL3R having such a hard time here Buds.. My laptop's internal battery died & I couldn't get another one, cause it was late already & I had visitors come around, so I had to entertain, that's why I missed the freeroll. Of coarse my laptop had to go on the blink (internal battery saw its a$$) the day before the Super🌕. I'm sure I'll come right for one tomorrow and then re-load Linux and all the software cause the BIOS would have lost its memory. I hope I can get it all done before the start of the tourney. I was hoping to stream the tourney 😞 

I keep asking myself...

download.png

#techisgreatandsucks #whyme #loveachallenge #supermoonslayer

Edited by Nestabear
  • Sad 3

sorry to read about bad news! 😞 It's funny and tragic at the same time, how technology turns things around just before the big events. I experienced similar in the past. I hope you sort it out in time!
When is the 250€ ticket about to expire? In case you will have to play some other event...

• Like 1

Ok Grinders... I didn't come right, so it looks like we doing it on mobile & we've got rolling blackouts/power cuts from 10pm to 12pm tonight & tomorrow night, so it's gonna be tough battle & I won't be able to stream tourney, but hey... I've got a seat & a good attitude & that's all I need. I'm going to do the random draw thing to see who gets what position. BRB 😁 

So here is the final list & Good Luck you all... 

1. @Boby

2. @cris1285

3. @Farseer

4. @GR1ZZL3R

5. @HardGain

6. @Irishrover

7. @jerre

8. @LIKE2FISH

9. @Livertool

10. @MaGs

11. @mugmaster200

12. @0rdvl0

13. @pinki

14. @Purps

15. @SShcherbyna

16. @Thurddzz

17. @CristianPoker80

download.jpeg

• Like 10