World Cup chat and bets

Stubbe-Unibet

5 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

image.png.859174ee8740ac98986ef219a529dd00.png 

So do I cash out or let 'em ride? I'm inclined to think cash outs are rarely value, any other thoughts? 🤔

I would let it ride. Nice bets to have an exciting afternoon on Sunday 🙂👍

France was also so bad against Morocco, but that could of course change...

And like you said, cash outs are rarely ( never ) value, except if you know something that the bookies do not. If the cash out value is significant money to the person, then it's justified to take it, but otherwise skippable.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 10:06 AM, GR1ZZL3R said:

So do I cash out or let 'em ride? I'm inclined to think cash outs are rarely value, any other thoughts? 🤔

On 12/16/2022 at 10:22 AM, Purps said:

And like you said, cash outs are rarely ( never ) value, except if you know something that the bookies do not. If the cash out value is significant money to the person, then it's justified to take it, but otherwise skippable.

giphy.gif.a615c8dd359ba5eb3f2444086f1423c1.gif

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Could someone who has higher knowledge of football rules and VAR explain how this was not penalty? It seems i don't know anything anymore 😞

Turned out that it didn't have impact to outcome but nonetheless

un.jpg.a581fb486b129eb7dc903ec884c602f3.jpg

Lets see what final brings, hopefully VAR is bribed to favour France 🤑

16 minutes ago, JR1997 said:

I have backed messi to get most assists.

If he ties, do I get the payout? 

cheers 

The odds will be divided by how many others are he tied with.

For example if you have him at 15,00 and he ties most assists with 2 others, your payout odds would be 15,00/3 = 5,00

5 penalties in 7 games for Messi?

🤔

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Like i said it was written they will push ARG to title. I was expecting a lot of pens but not 5. Its like someone really wanted ARG to win this. Also all the pens were at the 0:0, what are the chances of that? Million to one? 😆

Won this one today, its for goal at 3:3

Przechwytywaniessss.PNG.adefd8ebf2678a53779ede95bc9d3bca.PNG

Not for much though. It was counter bet to Messi top scorer which at time i had won with 7 odd. But it was 5min left and i thought i was burning money with this bet and didnt really pull the trigger as much is i could. Forgot about bald fraud referee giving pens left and right 😬 Last one you could argue was the best pen today, but other two were soft as hell. Di Maria was falling down before the contact 😅

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 12/16/2022 at 12:06 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

image.png.859174ee8740ac98986ef219a529dd00.png 

Well. We lost 4 pounds by letting it ride. Pretty unlucky to get nothing from the Messi bet though... 😩

Or maybe you did an ultimate GTO move and cashed it out at about 75th minute 😲

Dunno if they even have a cashout option on these during the match though, but that would have probably paid pretty well given France didn't have a single goal attemp by the time...

and in that table ..

available , even i had none free bets, it should be shown as 0 , but this place is empty, mbe some tehnical problem.. i have this issue every time i got free bet .

contact us , its 72 h wait.. you can wait 72 days they just dont add .. only if i write to live chat .

why is that ?

@Stubbe-Unibet

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 22.13.06.png

5 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Sorry, can't help with sport offers. Live chat support best place for this one 🙂

okay   , but im not willing to talk with them .  it should be done automaticly with no issues.

live chat they are like robots .

@Purps

image.png.5d2d10b2a13abef2af2da05127961697.png 

I have come to the conclusion that having money riding on a match does not add to the enjoyment, at least when you can see it disappearing faster than Germany at an international competition. The above was when France were awarded the penalty, betting suspended while the market was adjusted. I admit it, I panicked. 😱😱😱

• Sad 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I told to my bro at the 75th minutes: this is the worst world cup i have ever seen, and i am sure i will not remember a single moment a week later. But Mbappe stepped up and made the final hour memorable. Donatello was magical, proved why he is the best player at the moment. Converting three penalties in a WC Final is unbelieveable, no words really. Very sad he didnt get there at the end.

I dont jump on the "Messi is GOAT" bandwagon, guy was carried by Di Maria, the refs and Martinez. The whole team is dirty af (and ref didnt care), but the goalkeeper is on a different level, ducking with the french players right before the penalties (and allowed again). Even tho he is a brat, he was the man of the match - but obviously they had to give to Messi. 

Despite the final one hour, im pretty happy this manipulated shit is over, and we are back to football!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cris1285 said:

and ref didnt care

I thought he was excellent. Spotted almost everything (except one really nasty tackle which should have been yellow) and wasn't afraid to blow the whistle to let var decide. First penalty might have been bit lightly given but that too was no less than 50/50.

6 hours ago, cris1285 said:

at the 75th minutes: this is the worst world cup i have ever seen

I couldn't wait until 60 minute to say the same 😄 Only one team came to play but after 75 minute it was pretty entertaining. In the end better team won and great that Messi got his trophy now that he actually showed some leadership with some fighting spirit towards defending too.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Despite the final one hour, im pretty happy this manipulated shit is over, and we are back to football!

Argentina victory parade in Qatar???

Nice gesture, clean environment, but totally soul-less. This feels like an Arab version of Disneyland. Aloha snackbar.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"