World Cup chat and bets

Stubbe-Unibet

2 hours ago, Karmasuper said:

It is tiiiiiiime for draw

Too bad Japan sh*t the bed earlier today...

I just checked Belgium's starting lineup. Today they really started with Meunier, both Hazards, Witsel and the Batsman?

Shocked Oh No GIF by ION Mystery

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Class b (or e) team but Fifa ranking 2nd 🤣

😅 I mean, out of these 5 player, I've followed 4 of them closely due to them playing for the BVB. The other one is Eden Fatzard, who's been warming the bench for Real this season. Thorgan "if he starts, something is wrong with the team" Hazard has been warming our bench, Witsel is shot and Meunier/Batsman are mediocre options. So I assume, that's it for Belgium for the next few years?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Is Fullkrug much better than Terodde? I know latter is struggling right now but i really think its all down to luck that Fullkrug is at World Cup not Terodde. Im pretty sure when Werder went down could easily go for Terodde and then... 🤩

Somehow you need some luck. Nice goal for Fullkrug. My bet on him to be best bundesliga goalscorer looking much better. Now two vs Costa Rica 💣 Kramaric from Hoffe i think is in the lead with 2 goals.

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

27 minutes ago, jerry said:

Is Fullkrug much better than Terodde? I know latter is struggling right now but i really think its all down to luck that Fullkrug is at World Cup not Terodde. Im pretty sure when Werder went down could easily go for Terodde and then... 🤩

Somehow you need some luck. Nice goal for Fullkrug. My bet on him to be best bundesliga goalscorer looking much better. Now two vs Costa Rica 💣 Kramaric from Hoffe i think is in the lead with 2 goals.

Füllkrug scored almost as many Bundesliga goals in the 15 games this season as Terodde did in his whole career. And Terodde is 5 years older. Füllkrug always had injury problems and took a while to develop into a Bundesliga player. Similar to guys like Duksch or Sandro Wagner. Terodde is a 2. Bundesliga legend, but nothing more.

Also funny seeing that Abdelhamid Sabiri scored for Morocco today. 😮 When he was playing for Paderborn under coach Baumgart I didn't see anything special. Now he's starting for Sampdoria in the Serie A...

23 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Just watched potential play off matches, stubbe team about to get really lucky? Most likely Arg but could be even Pol 😄and both very much beatable. Ofc they have to win kangoroos first, thing that ain't sure based on what we have seen so far 😜

I'm expecting a 4-0 win for Denmark, a draw in Poland and a win for Saudi-Arabia - hello playoff against SA and goodbye Argentina 😄 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

55 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Wow, and i thought Denmark is capable of a big run here and advance in the first place. This group is crazy. 

I knew the location, the climate and the timing wont be ideal for the european teams, but some of them really embarassing (Wales, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland). Australia in the quaterfinals, let that sink in. 

• Like 1

That was embarrassing. The Danish team from the Euros and WC qualification basically never stepped onto the pitch. Not sure what to say. Almost every single player performed so far from their usual level (Andreas Christensen was decent). The lack of creativity, the lack of individual quality, the simple passes failing completely etc. etc. 

The lack of supporters and extreme focus on how much of a shitshow the location is, that is surely a small part of it, but it's not the whole story. I believe the first game essentially decided the destiny. The team has been riding on a wave of success (excellent Euros, most dominant team in WC qualification in entire Europe) with crazy support at home and the players never really experienced disappointment with the national team and they definitely could not deal with it this time. 
Still have high expectations for the Euros (team will be stronger, in terms of individual player quality imo), but the team will have to learn from this experience and use it to grow stronger as a team.

Now it's time to lose some more money betting on this crazy tournament 😄 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

38 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Wales, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland

Who really expected them anything? Belgium and Denmark with their prime play could have made it to top 8 but both were far from prime. Belgium apparently has fight inside team so maybe that is their excuse but don't know what was danes, really terrible 3 matches without any passion.

Maybe it was this, like our greatest coach (opinions may vary 😄 ) here says: 95% focus is 50% performance

Screenshot_2022-11-30-19-59-15-552.thumb.png.fb654143335928ae37d4f7eb4d39a174.png

When your national team officials are virtue signalling and backing up more minorities than your own team, who is surpised if motivation and effort ain' top notch?

No virtue signalling from socceroos or african teams but all together backing up team and it shows in the field.

Time and place for everything.

I may be talking through my wallet but I am so disappointed with Denmark, truly some insipid performances from such a promising team. Having had many of these sorts of experiences in the past with England I tend not to go shouting their praises too early these days, but I really think Southgate, despite what some say about him, has managed his team's passage so far without too much strain. Beating Iran comfortably was done without undue fuss, then maybe a little too much caution shown to the USA, probably perceived as the danger team in the group. Going into the local Derby with Wales, knowing a draw or small loss would be enough to advance, he could have been forgiven for sitting back and not overextending his players, especially after a solid first half where Wales showed very little threat. However he didn't, letting his players off the leash in the second half and effectively killing the game with two quick strikes. Huge criticism when he's seen to falter, no praise at all when he comes flying through. I'm still never going to say we're going to win the thing but he's put us into a position to give it a go. Senegal will be a tough test. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

7 minutes ago, Livertool said:

How in the world that was that penalty 🧐

Thankfully Szcesny saved and made right wrongs of VAR and bad refereeing. Still hope that Arg wins 😄

Var... No way thats a penalty. But justice is served. Messi and his usual missed penalty in crucial moment, yikes this guy.

• Like 1

And to continue the theme, Poland supinely accepted a defeat that would take them through... hopefully. No ambition, no passion, no drive, creativity or heart, completely the opposite to Mexico, but going through instead of them. A pity, and a big change needed or France will fancy a walkover to the quarters.  

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

12 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

And to continue the theme, Poland supinely accepted a defeat that would take them through... hopefully. No ambition, no passion, no drive, creativity or heart, completely the opposite to Mexico, but going through instead of them. A pity, and a big change needed or France will fancy a walkover to the quarters.  

100%