Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

🤔

BTW i tell you funny story. One of ours bookies has weird bets like will Suarez bite someone or will Lewy shave his head etc So there was this bet that there will be naked man on the pitch in a match in polish ekstraklasa. Long story short 😜

Spoiler

Przechwytywaniedsdsd.PNG.f865e84cc9828faeb9fc7fc8ac2478ea.PNG

If i remember correctly it was a 30 odd or something 🤑🤩

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, jerry said:

If i remember correctly it was a 30 odd or something 🤑

How big bets they accept? Ain't that easiest way to 30x your money with doing it yourself or paying someone to do it... I guess i have to visit Poland at some point 🙃

• Like 2

That was the point, he was desperate enough to made this. They accepted 22e [100zl] in one bet and by some accounts he made like 6500e from it. They seem to try to not pay him but i in the end im pretty sure they did. 

This bookie is known for weird bets like this, usually they are before new year like mentioned one will Lewy shave his head in 2022. This was like 120 odd and i took it for 2e 🤩😜. Suarez bit [pun intended😂] was offered before 2014 [didnt take it then] and before last World Cup [this one i did, sadly no cigar].

Also they offer this weird stuff before any big event like hockey champs now. Those not maybe the weirdest or anything but i think they are interesting.

In every match there will be one goal - 1,20

In every game there will be at least 2 goals - 2,85     at least 3 goals 7,00

Goalkeeper in whole tournament will get 2mins penalty - 1,05

Goalkeeper will score - 40 [is this even remotely possible?]

There will be no changing of goalkeeper in reg time - 333  [same question as above]

There will be change in first coach during the tournament - 10

There will be one game with 15 or more goals - 12

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

31 minutes ago, jerry said:

Goalkeeper will score - 40 [is this even remotely possible?]

Some goalies try sometimes when opponent is trying to tie game with empty goal but odds of 40 is quite bad for it to happen.

34 minutes ago, jerry said:

Goalkeeper in whole tournament will get 2mins penalty - 1,05

Is there option for no? 

Anyways, back to football...

And Romano's tweet:

So not even 75M? 😆

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Not even 75M? 😆

Erling Who?

image.png.4e5af3f33673f6b45b8cbd5721ee0906.png

This is Schalke!

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

image.thumb.png.55543dd4a72bca82d7c73c2e7d8263b3.png

Animals!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

https://www-sport1-de.translate.goog/news/fussball/bundesliga/2022/05/robert-lewandowski-entscheidung-im-vereinspoker-mit-fc-bayern-gefallen?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Lewy wants out! He's not going to extend his deal beyond 2023!

amused jaw drop GIF

The BVB is parting ways with Zagadou, his contract is not going to be extended. I always liked him, but there wasn't much of a choice after this year and after we picked up Süle and Schlotterbeck. He could find a spot at a smaller team like Gladbach, Hoffenheim or Mainz.

There are now rumours that Sebastian Haller from Ajax is Dormund's target to replace Haaland. 

Korean Drama Yes GIF by The Swoon

Lewy now also said that he's not extending. Kalajdzic is one of the candidates to replace him. 🤣

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Gladbach is firing Coach Adolf. 1 year after buying him for 7,5 M Euro! Adolf's former Team Frankfurt is now playing for the Europa League! Ouch!

Ball Fail GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Hertha now has to play relegation, maybe against the HSV. Coach Magath is a HSV legend...

There are rumours that Kosta Runjaic from polish Pogon already signed for Schalke. Week ago or so he was at Legia Warszawa facilities having good conversations 🤪 In Warsaw they think its already done that he is their next coach although nothing was signedCould be that he is taking Legia for the ride eyeing Schalke job? 🤑 Rivals seem to be Anwerpen and Farke. Nothing great 😜. Weinzierl is free, even Adolf is good choice.

Moukoko saved Stuttgart. Hertha could have problems, Hsv is on fire now 😂 This could be great playoff matches. Shame they dont have Lasogga now 😂

Lewy thing will be around whole summer and if Bayern is really letting him go i think someone else will snap him. Barca can muscle all they want but they just dont have the money. They can lose Araujo cause they dont have 6mln a season for him, arguably best la liga defender and by all accounts they will sell De Jong. And even if he get there at the end this team is nowhere near level of even CL quarters. 

1 hour ago, jerry said:

There are rumours that Kosta Runjaic from polish Pogon already signed for Schalke. Week ago or so he was at Legia Warszawa facilities having good conversations 🤪 In Warsaw they think its already done that he is their next coach although nothing was signedCould be that he is taking Legia for the ride eyeing Schalke job? 🤑 Rivals seem to be Anwerpen and Farke. Nothing great 😜. Weinzierl is free, even Adolf is good choice.

The Smurf job is a meat grinder, no sane coach would take it. Btw, due to their promotion, Grammozis' contract extended itself and his salary tripled. 1.8 M to sit at home next year! The Schalke way of doing business! 🤣 Weinzierl would be funny, why not? He kept Augsburg in the league for 2 years in a row and the clown who hired/fired him is not there anymore.

Adolf H. should be getting some better offers. It's not like that Eberl did a really good job over the last few years. Maybe he should relax for a while and wait for the next opening.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jerry said:

Rodrigo Salazar - Ekstraklasa reject 😂

Przechwytywaniesds.PNG

The goal was pretty good, though!

Bros, it is official! The moment I waited for for 4,5 years has finally come!

https://www-transfermarkt-de.translate.goog/kehl-akanji-will-bdquo-nicht-verlangern-ldquo-ndash-bdquo-auf-torhuterposition-noch-etwas-machen-ldquo-/view/news/404378?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Pizza Yes GIF

I heard some rumours that people in and around the BVB weren't happy with Kehl being the new GM, and I was sceptical as well, however so far, there's only good stuff:

Adding Süle, Schlotterbeck and Adeyemi! Kicking out Zagadou ( :classic_sad: ), Akanji, Witsel. Guerreiro on the chopping block...

The newest rumours heating up are Haller to us (once we off-loaded Akanji) and Camavinga via loan from Real.hungry lick GIF

With Lewy wanting to leave, Bayern is now in deep trouble. Usually, they always picked up the next big strikers early and kicked out their old ones. This time, it won't be possible to do so:

From Elber to Makaay, to Klose and Luca Toni, to Mario Gomez and Madzukic, to Lewy. So now, the rumours are Kalajdzic, Dembele and Sadio Mane. @Livertool I'm demanding answers, is he going to extend in Liverpool? Kalajdzic is such a weird target for them, I'd be not too happy if the BVB had picked him up. Dembele, well...200.gif 

Maybe Bayern really is starting to crumble...

• Haha 1

Haaland celebrating the season in some kind of kiddie disco, wearing his BVB tracksuit:

You cannot make this stuff up and btw, is this the 2nd, 3rd or 4th cover of that stupid song?

@Purps, I know nobody cares about Bayern winning for the 10th time in a row, but me winning our league for the 3rd time in a row is not worth a mention?

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, WuDu said:

@Purps, I know nobody cares about Bayern winning for the 10th time in a row, but me winning our league for the 3rd time in a row is not worth a mention?

Awwwwwww, sorry. The obvious tends to be forgotten 😳

Great job again of course!!!! 👍🥳🎉🎆🎂

I had to go and check if we really have done only 3 seasons so far. Had a feeling we've done at least 4, if not 5.

I've been saving a gif to be used when I finally beat you for a couple of years now. There's a good chance it will never be used 😩

Edited by Purps
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Haaland celebrating the season in some kind of kiddie disco, wearing his BVB tracksuit:

You cannot make this stuff up and btw, is this the 2nd, 3rd or 4th cover of that stupid song?

Don't worry, there wont be a 4th. With Schalke back I'll of course join the next one. As long as Schalke do well, my fantasy team should do really well 😄 😅

• Haha 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 5/16/2022 at 3:04 AM, jerry said:

Rodrigo Salazar - Ekstraklasa reject 😂

Przechwytywaniesds.PNG

Just wait for next season where he'll get his real breakthrough 😉

He definitely has the talent and is still young, he just needs to become more consistent. He had a decent season for St Pauli and he's had excellent games this season.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

9 hours ago, Purps said:

Awwwwwww, sorry. The obvious tends to be forgotten 😳

Great job again of course!!!! 👍🥳🎉🎆🎂

I had to go and check if we really have done only 3 seasons so far. Had a feeling we've done at least 4, if not 5.

I've been saving a gif to be used when I finally beat you for a couple of years now. There's a good chance it will never be used 😩

Dedication! Yeah, we started in 19/20 before corona took off in the winter and I remember feeling good about Niko Schulz being one of my defenders! By matchday 3 he was gone...

Matthew Mcconaughey Crying GIF

Next year could be interesting without Haaland and possibly Lewy! That'll force us to be a little more diverse with our lineups.

8 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Don't worry, there wont be a 4th. With Schalke back I'll of course join the next one. As long as Schalke do well, my fantasy team should do really well 😄 😅

Yeah...😆 

If Ortega makes the mistake of his life signing with S04, he would be the only player worth fantasy consideration. A good goalie playing for a relegation bound team is always a magnet for fantasy points.

😆 25 year old boomer, injury prone, no international experience, 13 matches for Austria. Replacing Lewy. Good luck!

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

Nagelsmann wants him 😆 At this point i think there is pure hate between Lewy and Julien. Kalajdzic is solid, could make step forward in better club but Bayern is too big for him IMO. We are talking about guy that scored more than 10 goals once in his career[!!] including seasons in 2nd buli Austria. Not to mention he is fragile like 8y old girl. Maybe they get a firm NO regarding Schick or they are not interested [after all he already flopped twice in his career] and the next buli guy is Kalajdzic. Cause who else really? I would take a shot with Modeste rather than Kalajdzic 🤩 I know he is old but he deserve that one season maybe. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, jerry said:

Nagelsmann wants him 😆 At this point i think there is pure hate between Lewy and Julien. Kalajdzic is solid, could make step forward in better club but Bayern is too big for him IMO. We are talking about guy that scored more than 10 goals once in his career[!!] including seasons in 2nd buli Austria. Not to mention he is fragile like 8y old girl. Maybe they get a firm NO regarding Schick or they are not interested [after all he already flopped twice in his career] and the next buli guy is Kalajdzic. Cause who else really? I would take a shot with Modeste rather than Kalajdzic 🤩 I know he is old but he deserve that one season maybe. 

GIF by filmeditor

Well, Bayern completely ignored the central forward position for years, since they 100 % relied on Lewy. Who's their back-up? Schalke reject Eric-Maxim Chockopudding! 😀 

They're probably fishing in the same pond the BVB does right now: Kalajdzic, Haller, Jovic?...Or they're going after a big name like Mane, Dybala, Dembele...

Speaking of Kalajdzic, his resumee reminds me of the following player, do you know who I'm talking about?

image.png.40b488b2abfecdd672125e25f1a7b0af.png

Kostic is playing pretty good so far for Frankfurt...