Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

6 minutes ago, WuDu said:

@Purps are you leaning on Bynoe-Gittens this week to secure your #2 spot in fantasy? I hope all your Frankfurt and Red Bull players are already gone...

Still got Nkunku, Angelino and Kostic. Hoping at least some of them will play. Could have used more than the regular 3 transfers this week 🙁

Say hello to Jürgen Locadia:

https://www.transfermarkt.de/jurgen-locadia/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/166240/wettbewerb/GB1/verein/1237

35 PL games, 3 goals. Currently playing for Bochum and scored their 3-3 today. Cross into the box, taking the ball out of the air with his right foot, turning and shooting with his left foot. All in one smooth motion. All while a BVB defender was covering him like a glove. Well, well, well, who was said defender?

Oh No Omg GIF by Bundesliga

Can't wait until we get ManUnited to pay us money for him! And once he gets exposed in the PL even more, remember who told you so for years...

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Someone give him some glass of water 😜

One of those guys that could easily play in some top vereins. When he plays in teams that dominate [2buli] he scores just for fun. When he plays in first buli in a weak counter attacking team all of his qualities are lost. I really REALLY believe he is the guy for a top team, he was always better than Wagner or Petersen but both of those guys had one odd good season in 1buli and he dont.

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 4/30/2022 at 11:55 PM, jerry said:

One of those guys that could easily play in some top vereins. When he plays in teams that dominate [2buli] he scores just for fun. When he plays in first buli in a weak counter attacking team all of his qualities are lost. I really REALLY believe he is the guy for a top team, he was always better than Wagner or Petersen but both of those guys had one odd good season in 1buli and he dont.

Nah, he had the chance in Stuttgart and Köln and didn't score much in the Bundesliga. Terodde is a 2. Bundesliga legend, but simply not good enough for the Bundesliga.

Well, well, well, who signed today?

FRw2ntPWQAE2CY_?format=jpg&name=small

We also picked up Lotka from Hertha to be our 2nd team goalie! 🤣 Hitz is likely leaving after this year as well!

Süle, Schlotterbeck and Bynoe-Gittens for next year, that's a good start to the offseason! Next should be Adeyemi and Haaland's replacement.

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

13 hours ago, WuDu said:

Terodde is a 2. Bundesliga legend, but simply not good enough for the Bundesliga.

I believe Terodde can do just fine in the Bundesliga, but what's key here is his style of play and how it fits with the whole team approach. If Schalke dare play offensive and with risk, I'm sure he will do quite well. However, if Schalke opt for a more defensive - and bottom of the table like - approach, he will likely struggle.

Köln were terrible when he played for them. Stuttgart season I agree he wasn't impressive, but using that as the argument for him not being able to perform in the Bundesliga, that's quite far-fetched. 

image.png.d41f488efbc34731005250927be9ced5.png

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I believe Terodde can do just fine in the Bundesliga, but what's key here is his style of play and how it fits with the whole team approach. If Schalke dare play offensive and with risk, I'm sure he will do quite well. However, if Schalke opt for a more defensive - and bottom of the table like - approach, he will likely struggle.

Köln were terrible when he played for them. Stuttgart season I agree he wasn't impressive, but using that as the argument for him not being able to perform in the Bundesliga, that's quite far-fetched. 

Checked Terodde's stats. In 17/18 he left Stuttgart in the winter to join Köln and even in Stuttgart, he didn't work out in the Bundesliga.That was the year, when Köln fired Stöger who then joined the BVB. Dark times! There's a reason, Stuttgart let him go.

Speaking of strikers, Luka Jovic is becoming the next Edin Dzeko, a former Bundesliga striker that gets written to the BVB during every other transfer phase! Berger, the journo that broke the Süle transfer story, is reporting that Jovic wants to join the BVB.

Oh No Reaction GIF by Bounce 

I don't think that would be a good idea, I have no clue what he's doing during practice for Real, however 1 year ago in Frankfurt, he wasn't really in game shape.

• Like 1

Just now, WuDu said:

Checked Terodde's stats. In 17/18 he left Stuttgart in the winter to join Köln and even in Stuttgart, he didn't work out in the Bundesliga.That was the year, when Köln fired Stöger who then joined the BVB. Dark times! There's a reason, Stuttgart let him go.

Speaking of strikers, Luka Jovic is becoming the next Edin Dzeko, a former Bundesliga striker that gets written to the BVB during every other transfer phase! Berger, the journo that broke the Süle transfer story, is reporting that Jovic wants to join the BVB.

Oh No Reaction GIF by Bounce 

I don't think that would be a good idea, I have no clue what he's doing during practice for Real, however 1 year ago in Frankfurt, he wasn't really in game shape.

You're repeating what I said 😉

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Yeah, Jovic looks just fat now to me. Or he is bulking for mr universe 😂 He wasnt hopeless second spell at Frankfurt but far far away from his form before Real transfer. He is far from done simply cause he still young but i think it will take at least 1-1,5 years for him to regain his best form and with pressure at Dortmund it could be longer. Real will not part with him for free. They paid about 60 so i think min 30 they would like to have back.  Not great option, but not the worst. I rather have him than semi-retired Origi 😜

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 5/3/2022 at 8:30 PM, jerry said:

Yeah, Jovic looks just fat now to me. Or he is bulking for mr universe 😂 He wasnt hopeless second spell at Frankfurt but far far away from his form before Real transfer. He is far from done simply cause he still young but i think it will take at least 1-1,5 years for him to regain his best form and with pressure at Dortmund it could be longer. Real will not part with him for free. They paid about 60 so i think min 30 they would like to have back.  Not great option, but not the worst. I rather have him than semi-retired Origi 😜

The Magic Mountain - Thomas Mann | Capas de livros ...

The BVB is a football club competing for the Bundesliga title, not some kind of Suisse sanatorium in the mountains to bring former star players back to life. Actually, I'm hoping for a creative solution! Last summer they told us that Malen can play as central striker as well. Well...?

Seems like the Bensebaini rumour is heating up again. Especially after the match on Saturday, there mustn't be a future for Guerreiro as our Left Back. I like him, but I said it before and I'll say it again, out of Brandt/Guerreiro/Dahoud, at least 2 players need to go! 

Bensebaini could start for us while Rothe hopefully develops behind him. Similar to Jude Bellingham, I'm not even counting on Schulz as well.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Another rumour is Salih Özcan from Köln coming to us! Yikes! 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, WuDu said:

The BVB is a football club competing for the Bundesliga title, not some kind of Suisse sanatorium in the mountains to bring former star players back to life. Actually, I'm hoping for a creative solution! Last summer they told us that Malen can play as central striker as well. Well...?

Now you're just silly mate 😂😆😂😜

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Now you're just silly mate 😂😆😂😜

Süle-Schlotterbeck-Hummels, who does Bayern have in the back?

Have you heard about the Lotka saga? Polish Lotka was the 5th pomocnik GK for Hertha who was picked up by the BVB to compete for the goalie spot for BVB 2. Dortmund and Hertha announced the move on their websites. Since then, Hertha had goalie problems and Lotka was forced into the lineup and started to play really well.

So what does Hertha GM Bobic do now? Suddenly coming up with some obscure clause to extend Lotka's Hertha deal after wishing him well 2 months ago...

Learning Reaction GIF

Par for the course for Hertha BSC...

• Haha 1

image.png.520a04e84b3d2591f9c687d815d114ef.png

image.png.ae36f5c71886fff27ab20f3c34c6c010.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The season is coming to a close and it seems like the Smurfs will be back next year! Darmstadt lost. Bielefeld also with a last second loss.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Well, Fahrstuhlmannschaft it is then for our smurfs! I'm already looking forward to the Schalke fans hunting their players again in April/May 2023! Hopefully Stubbe can take part next time as well! 

200.gif

The DFL also wants to say thanks to the best fans in the world, I guess that means us!

image.thumb.png.e529ad8b20796eee5ab315b049ab8cfe.png

Germany, the nation of poets and thinkers! Give pace a chance!

• Haha 2

Smurf-bros, what is going on here?

image.thumb.png.ab7dc02b7a97eb600b9a6ff0b576b2d0.png

Fun Running GIF by Nickelodeon

58 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

What amazing scenes after the final whistle. Just sad I'm not there on the pitch now

Congrats! 🙂👍

Looking forward to seeing the comeback of "Ebbe Sand's chosen 11" on the BundesLiga Fantasy 😀

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

What amazing scenes after the final whistle. Just sad I'm not there on the pitch now

Terodde crying on the pitch, he knows he has to find a new employer in a few months...😆

After forcing myself to watch parts of Fürth-BVB this afternoon, at least the 2nd Bundesliga still offers some emotions:

image.png.b931890dca22df40a93aee28ca0fe6d2.png

Like I mentioned a few times before, in the 2. Bundesliga, it's important to run hot towards the end of the year like we've seen with the Smurfs and the HSV. Pauli shit the bed over the past few weeks and is finished, after kicking the BVB out of the cup. HSV, Werder and Darmstadt will determine the 2nd promoted team and the relegation team next Sunday. 

• Like 1

image.png.3e0467cdf21fedfd44487b9a5cc297ac.png

In the Bundesliga, most of the season is done. Leverkusen is finally reaching the UCL again. They have a great team and let's see how far they can go if they keep it together (Schick, Diaby etc.). Freiburg, Red Bull and even Union still have the chance to reach the UCL as well.

Frankfurt can also reach the UCL with a win against the Rangers in the Europa League.

Since Freiburg and Red Bull play the Cup Final, Köln also secured the Conference League. Don't forget, Köln barely escaped relegation last year vs Kiel, only because Kiel had massive corona issues towards the end of the year and had to postpone 2 or 3 games. To me, Coach Baumgart, another Paderborn product, has to be the coach of the year. 

Thanks to Coach Magath, Hertha should be save! Hopefully, we continue to see him in the Bundesliga. Stuttgart is playing Bayern today and Köln next week. Bielefeld plays Red Bull next week. It's not looking good for Bielefeld and Stuttgart is probably limping into the relegation games vs HSV/Bremen/Darmstadt.

To conclude, I'd like to update you with some news about our beloved BVB:

Emma Wave Hi GIF by Borussia Dortmund

image.png.2e55726bd82e26247570b5143af774e2.png

30 matches played, 9 goals and 8 assists. Whom are we talking about here? Better stats than Kramaric, Leroy Sane or Andre Silva. 

Spoiler

Julian Brandt! 

In other news, it seems like Moukoko is on his way out. He doesn't want to extend his contract due to a lack of playing time...

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

He's been injured a lot and didn't really have much positive impact on the pitch this season. But it's crazy that he's just 17,5 years old and there are people already considering him a bust! It will be interesting to see what happens next, maybe he's trying to cash in on the hype, then he might have some kind of Avdijaj-career. He probably needs playing time at a smaller club...

• Like 2

Yeah this talk about him being a flop is ridiculous, but i think there was too much hype and he didnt take it well. Maybe he knows he is too weak for Dortmund goes all in and is trying to cash out 😂 I saw him maybe two times and he was really raw, there is physicality but first touch was a bit heavy if you ask me. Will be funny if he repeat Freddy Adu career seeing how much he was hyped 😆

So what now you extend Brandt now? Stats are good but probably mostly from those high scoring Haaland games. Dont remember any clutch goals. Offload back to Leverkusen and forget him 🤪

Talking about Leverkusen i think there will be black monday there. Diaby is 70% out [my bet is 100%] and with real drough with available strikers now Schick most likely too. I could see even Bayern going for him if Lewy force his way out. If Wirtz was healthy he would be out too. There are rumours of Tapsoba high on ManU plans [maybe instead of Akanjii]. In unlikely scenario of keeping all those guys and having Wirtz back plus one or two first team reinforcement they could challenge Bayern. What about Champions League final like in Schneider-Ramelov era 👍🏼😜

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jerry said:

Yeah this talk about him being a flop is ridiculous, but i think there was too much hype and he didnt take it well. Maybe he knows he is too weak for Dortmund goes all in and is trying to cash out 😂 I saw him maybe two times and he was really raw, there is physicality but first touch was a bit heavy if you ask me. Will be funny if he repeat Freddy Adu career seeing how much he was hyped 😆

Funny thing is, that the rumour about him used to be that he's older than his passport says and thus dominating the youth leagues. However if you look at him competing in the Bundesliga, you can see that this wasn't the case. He just has an old face...😆 Against Fürth he had two chances, a breakaway which he messed up and another situation where he couldn't get a proper crossing in. But he's in a tough situation, we're playing with one striker and his name is Haaland. Tough to get playing time then. When Haaland was injured, Moukoko was injured as well. 

17 minutes ago, jerry said:

So what now you extend Brandt now? Stats are good but probably mostly from those high scoring Haaland games. Dont remember any clutch goals. Offload back to Leverkusen and forget him 🤪

Brandt scored the 1-0 and the 2-1 vs Fürth, he's far from being a "pile jumper" when it comes to scoring. 😄 But he's pretty inconsistent and his effort on the pitch is highly questionable at times. 

The blonde player in the bottom right of the screen...💤

Like I mentioned a few times so far, keeping one out of Brandt/Dahoud/Guerreiro is ok with me, especially if you consider that Reus is going into his final year and Reyna practically has been injured the whole season. If the bosses think that Brandt should be it, I have no problem with it. Otherwise, he's at least not completely destroying his transfer value for us. 

Adeyemi is likely joining the BVB this week, with Haaland likely leaving this week, according to new GM Kehl. 

Süle, Schlotterbeck, Adeyemi and Bynoe-Gittens, that's a very nice start to the offseason. Pomocnik Lotka not included...

33 minutes ago, jerry said:

Talking about Leverkusen i think there will be black monday there. Diaby is 70% out [my bet is 100%] and with real drough with available strikers now Schick most likely too. I could see even Bayern going for him if Lewy force his way out. If Wirtz was healthy he would be out too. There are rumours of Tapsoba high on ManU plans [maybe instead of Akanjii]. In unlikely scenario of keeping all those guys and having Wirtz back plus one or two first team reinforcement they could challenge Bayern. What about Champions League final like in Schneider-Ramelov era 👍🏼😜

Leverkusen played with four centre backs this weekend. Losing Tapsoba doesn't really hurt them, as they still have Tah, Koussunou and Hincapie. Funny thing about Leverkusen is their transfer record over the past 5-6 years. A lot of highly paid busts and some smart pickups. So I'm not so sure about your 1-2 added reinforcements theory... 

image.png.2721be0708fb44028c19640daea38b12.png

"Attention! Please, don't storm the pitch! You're endangering yourself and others!" 

Well, well, well...

Smurfs running wild after Saturday's game:

Stealing the netting and parts of the pitch amongst other stuff:

🤣 Stealing the crossbar as sub-85 IQ individuals:

• Haha 2