Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

7 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Think you're forgetting Schalke is no Sheikh team and don't have Tönnies involved anymore 😄

Excuse me?

image.thumb.png.7978f9a45b4baf229d6079188cf4ddda.png

7 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I don't disagree that Schalke would struggle with current squad in the Bundesliga, that should be obvious. However, it would definitely be best for the club to get promoted this season, the sponsorship and money situation taken into consideration 🙂  Terodde made a huge difference at the start of the season but in 2022 he hasn't done much.

The Smurfs so far have not developed one youth player in the 2nd Buli, it's all old farts, players on loan and Malick Thiaw.

image.png.585d69b61b07429e83e038dffa76f771.png

In 2022, Terodde scored the 1:1 vs Kiel, the 1:0 vs Aue and the 1:1 vs Regensburg! So much for "not doing much"...🤪 Next week, he'll be turning 34. Tick tock, my friend...😄

As I mentioned before, best case scenario would be the Smurfs reaching the relegation games, getting the hope of the fans up and then getting BTFO. The posts would be epic here:

image.png.3cd8ecadebe161fb6934a6394eb227ba.png

Hertha Berlin is the only club that could be in trouble vs the Smurfs. But they could at least bring Dardai back...🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 2/19/2022 at 9:18 PM, WuDu said:

Origi: Sucked at Wolfsburg, not playing right now.

Is there even to be seen Haaland style running between lines with exception that Origi ain't selfish to make goal himself but with beaufitul snooker pass via goalkeeper-defender lets Mane to be hero 😄 I changed my mind, you can't have him, too good to let go.

• Like 1

"Following recent developments, FC Schalke 04 have decided to remove the logo of main sponsor GAZPROM from the club's shirts. It will be replaced by lettering reading ‘Schalke 04’ instead."

https://twitter.com/s04_en/status/1496844095225937924

Will they send the money back aswell? @Stubbe-Unibet I'm demanding answers.

Edited by psrquack
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, psrquack said:

Btw @cris1285, have you read the Dardai vs current Coach stats compairing article at the oldest local sports portal? As I read Hertha is as weak as it was under Dardai's reign. My opinion is Stuttgart has a better squad and Hertha will play a duell against the relegation this year.

I havent, but thats what i expected. I really hope Hertha will go down. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, psrquack said:

"Following recent developments, FC Schalke 04 have decided to remove the logo of main sponsor GAZPROM from the club's shirts. It will be replaced by lettering reading ‘Schalke 04’ instead."

Gazprom vorerst weiter Sponsor: Schalkes Zögern ist ...

😆

RIP Smurfs. @Stubbe-Unibet on suicide watch! Gazprom was paying them way above market value...

Rangers-BVB in an hour! Lord have mercy:

image.png.ad0f65763942e48c068346828618ee16.png

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

2-1 at halftime, great game so far!

Meunier out with an injury.

• Like 1

2-2, thanks for nothing Mats Hummels, Julian Brandt (and Emre Can)! I don't think VAR had to take the 3rd Rangers' goal away.

The BVB played 8 matches in Europe this season against Ajax, Sporting, Besiktas and Rangers. Not really the cream of the crop:

• 3 wins, 4 losses, 1 draw
  • 14:17 goals. 2,13 goals against us per game! 😂

Reus and Meunier out with injuries, that'll get interesting. And now I have to endure another full month of Sunday games...🤢

Edited by WuDu
  • Sad 1

@jerry Nice find! 🤪 Probably regular level of conversation in Birmingham, though...😃

However lip-reading can be tricky. Having said that, Schulz was one of the better guys yesterday...

• Haha 1

Two teams in blow up mode. Picked BMG and even if early goal against is not something great i think Adolf gang will not lose this. 0:2 could mean game over though. BTW Im watching this now and its horrible game 🤣

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 2/24/2022 at 3:18 PM, psrquack said:

BVB boss Watzke suggests welfare for the Smurfs:

https://www-waz-de.translate.goog/sport/fussball/bvb/wegen-gazprom-bvb-boss-watzke-regt-finanzielle-hilfe-fuer-schalke-an-id234678799.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Smurf CEO also already called Watzke:

https://www-waz-de.translate.goog/sport/fussball/s04/schalke-bvb-bernd-schroeder-nimmt-kontakt-zu-watzke-auf-id234681913.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

image.png.9f6f1b9c240b2f2e08bb5efdac1aca66.png

Hungry Food GIF

image.png.e10cff99e6241a3097c3ac59ef0108ea.png

The BVB letting the season run out, I even have doubts that we're seeing Haaland play for us one more time. At the bottom, it's Bielefeld vs Augsburg vs Hertha vs Stuttgart. Double agent Bobic even gave coach Korkut a job guarantee until the end of the year...😆

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Extort 8mln more for Haaland and give them loan like Bayern did for ya 🤪   #saveSchalkefrombadsponsors

Bayern loaned us 2 M at a high interest rate, that wasn't welfare...💶

But yeah, first Tönnies and the massive corona outbreak in his meat factory that put a whole county in lockdown and now Gazprom...

Sad We Did It GIF by Nickelodeon

amused jaw drop GIF

Mainz 05 a few weeks ago:

"Everybody on our team is cured/vaccinated. In the future we're only going to sign vaccinated players!"

Mainz 05 today:

image.thumb.png.79a11b64860ffeb58270947f8e82ac9d.png

The match against the BVB had to be postponed due to 18 (!!!!!) corona cases in Mainz. 😂

• Haha 3

image.png.6e4310239bb19840576bbe77eaa6a533.png

Augsburg winning in Bielefeld, now things get really nasty in the basement! Gladbach is playing Stuttgart tomorrow, Hertha will go up against Frankfurt. If Stuttgart loses again, they're already 6,5 points behind #15. If Stuttgart wins, then Gladbach has been dragged into it again...

• Like 1

It really feels more and more that Hertha will be relegated. Im fairly sure that with Dardai they would sit comfortably in 10/11 place. Diffrence between them and Union, Mainz, Bochum, Koeln is really only coach. They have one, and Hertha none. Just like Wolfsburg...

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 2/21/2022 at 12:51 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The smell of Bundesliga is getting stronger and stronger. Pretty much a perfect round with Schalke being the only team in top 6 with a win. Not an amazing performance vs Paderborn and it hasn't exactly been impressive this year, but points are being collected so guess I shouldn't complain.

When you shower twice a week and think it's the smell of Bundesliga football...😂

image.png.b5fe687bd6037adc14c3cedacd529446.png

From the same "expert" that brought you "Terodde in 2022 is really disappointing":

image.png.2a6fa2ed3e3c78191be1810b74b4e7b2.png

Terodde 04 losing at home against Hansa really hurts, since now is the time of the season when it counts in the 2. Bundesliga. Pauli and Darmstadt are already 6 points ahead and Bremen plays tomorrow.

As @jerry already mentioned, it's getting closer and closer for Hertha, so when is Dardai coming back to save them once more?

image.png.55bd3a138b473ba0c13f6e950a7f0797.png

Stuttgart winning against Gladbach 3-2 after being behind 0-2 is a huge morale boost for them and now Gladbach is in the middle of the relegation fight again.

• Haha 1

Updated 2. Bundesliga standings:

image.png.8330daef3893175da317d7da01451d1d.png

The smurfs are now 6 points behind 3rd place, with just 9 games left to play. Today they fired coach Grammozis!

Fc Schalke 04 Coach GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Too bad Kohfeldt is keeping his job with Wolfsburg, he would have been the "perfect" coach for the smurfs next season.

Turmoil in Berlin again! After spending 375 M Euro in order to fight relegation, Hertha's "investor" is a little pissed and now campaigning via the media against the leadership of the club with more and more funny aspects coming to light:

• Despite receiving 375 M Euro, Hertha already applied for corona related government support and received 7 M Euro this February! Tax money at work.
  • The investor produced a promo documentary about the transfer summer of 2020 for 1 M Euro. In this docu, leading Hertha officials badmouthed their own investor. 🤪 So the docu is not getting published anymore...

Hopefully, they go down this year! Would also make it even tougher for the Smurfs to get promoted in 22/23...👍

Speaking of clubs with investor issues, now that Chelsea has been sanctioned, I really hope that the rumours of the BVB looking at Timo Werner are not true! 🤢 

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Speaking of clubs with investor issues, now that Chelsea has been sanctione

It is getting really weird now with attacking every individual just because they are from Russia. Not saying that Roman wouldn't have get his fortune with help of Putin but wtf does it got to do with this situation? Why don't they go after arab investors too while at it, they can clean reputation? LOL

In worst case scenario, push people too far to the point that they feel that they got nothing to lose and everyone is against them and no doubt they will push back. In what way, only time will tell but i got feeling that oligharcs or Putin are too proud to be bitches for west. We'll see...

Im lost at that 375 number. Transfers were 100 maybe little more {and like i said earlier almost all paid themselves off], maybe that 200 was debts? If yes its virtually charity, dont understand why he is hated there? Isnt he like saving this sorry club?

For one i would not be sad if Hertha went into oblivion. Dont mind the team but just hate watching tv broadcast from their stadium 😉 Had the same thing with Highbury.

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1