Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Solid performance from Hummels 🤮 and another missed chance. Maybe next season then...

The 1-1? Absolutely. The 1-2, he was shot at by Guerreiro who seems to cause a goal against us every other game. The penalty was highly questionable. If you give that one, you have to at least check the Reus/Hernandez situation a few minutes earlier.

Don't forget, the ref Zwayer was the linesman for Robert Hoyzer in the biggest betting scandal over the past decades:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_German_football_match-fixing_scandal

image.png.ab7f2873e603c5f534e6d4a72370f7fe.png

• Confused 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Don't forget, the ref Zwayer was the linesman for Robert Hoyzer in the biggest betting scandal over the past decades:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_German_football_match-fixing_scandal

image.png.ab7f2873e603c5f534e6d4a72370f7fe.png

👍

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

9 hours ago, WuDu said:

you have to at least check the Reus/Hernandez situation a few minutes earlier.

Yeah i was quite stunned that they didn't check it at all. Why have var if you don't use it in these situations? In live feed and fast replays it didin't look penalty at all but later when they showed it from another angle, there was definitely contact and could have been penalty.

Penalty against Hummels imo was clear case. Don't know what the f he was trying to do there but clearly his hand was away from body, ball hit hand so nothing ref to do there but point the spot.

I wasn't too impressed with Rose steaming off either, his job is to be in charge, not to be sent away (even if it meant 2 meters in this case 😄 ) and arouse his players to state of mind where they end up making stupid moves themselves like Bellingham's yellow for totally pointless Neuer tackle. Not helping team at all with such moves.

Gave me lols when some staff member carried him away like a child. What does that say about his authority is another thing. Could you imagine ever seeing Pence dragging Trump away from anything without getting some black belt taekwando bitch slapping 

9 hours ago, Livertool said:

I wasn't too impressed with Rose steaming off either, his job is to be in charge, not to be sent away (even if it meant 2 meters in this case 😄 ) and arouse his players to state of mind where they end up making stupid moves themselves like Bellingham's yellow for totally pointless Neuer tackle. Not helping team at all with such moves.

Gave me lols when some staff member carried him away like a child. What does that say about his authority is another thing. Could you imagine ever seeing Pence dragging Trump away from anything without getting some black belt taekwando bitch slapping 

In the end, that didn't really matter. Also, the ref Zwayer made stupid on pitch decisions in the past. Not so much that he's constantly for or against a club, but yeah....Like Bellingham said, for someone who actively took money for match-fixing before, who knows whom his family members are betting on...

The "staff member" carrying Rose away was assistant coach Maric. Made me laugh as well.

Of course the ref was a disaster, however he didn't make Hummels commit that stupid mistake just a few minutes after we scored the 1-0 and had everything going for us. Imagine keeping that lead a little and Bayern having to open up vs Haaland. 😍 Upamecano played horribly as well.

Akanji out for the rest of the year with knee issues, Meunier banged up. Our two best defenders this year. 😫 Freaking Meunier and Akanji! 

excited ralph wiggum GIF

At least Zagadou is getting playing time now, hopefully he can cover up for Hummels' mistakes. Thank God our next three opponents are Bochum, Fürth and Hertha.  Three crappy opponents, I'm demanding three easy wins.

• Haha 2

Former Smurf head coach Tedesco seems to be getting the vacant Red Bull job. 🤣

Former Smurf head coach Wagner coaching vs ManUtd in the UCL today.

Former Smurf GM Heidel is now the CEO for Mainz.

Former Smurf player Bozdogan starting for Besiktas yesterday.

Former Smurf striker Burgstaller scoring twice last weekend for the 2. Bundesliga leader St Pauli.

Call me crazy, but once freed from the hellhole known as Smurf Village, everyone seems to be doing pretty fine...👍

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Forgetting most important one? 😄

😀

Who was the coach that signed Pukki from Helsinki for Schalke 10 years ago? 

Ralf Rangnick Reaction GIF by Manchester United

Now or never for him to finally play for a respectable team...😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Who was the coach that signed Pukki from Helsinki for Schalke 10 years ago? 

Really. In that case i'll upgrade comment below to could he be greatest football thinker ever? Heck, he could even turn out to be my father as we both have ultimate eye for football 🤫

Beginning to like Rangnick more and more.

About singnings. Norwich paid almost 10M for Sargent. Who the hell was scout behind that brainfart? It was like buying chef who has never cooked for 10M.

Bremen office after they received payment

party-37.gif.713a0d95087542765510d8635896f707.gif

• Haha 1

Schalke [and Rangnick?] almost broke Pukki career. He was getting there rarely a chance, but still managed to score 8 goals in two seasons [most as a sub] and above all always impressed me 😃 Was sure he was better than treatment at Schalke. Then he was rather poor at Celtic [injuries maybe?] and i thought he is over. Then great spell at Broendby and now Norwich. If not for Schalke i think he would have shot at top club now. Hell, maybe still have, he could do well somewhere, maybe not as main man but some backup or something. He could do well in Dortmund for example 😀

I think bad spells in Schalke and earlier in Sevilla got more to do with Finland not being football country than him not being good enough 🤪

When he was in HJK he was offered to Legia Warszawa for under 500k. I dont think it would go through though since Legia didnt have the money, and then Schalke close the deal with 1,5mln 😀

Also Salah was offered to Legia when he was playing in Egypt under 21 🤪

Also funny is that my father likes Pukki very much 😂

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

17 minutes ago, jerry said:

my father likes Pukki very much 😂

Greetings to your dad, seems to be wise man :D I think it his high work ethic that makes him easy to like, besides scoring ability ofc.

It was tough spot to be behind Huntelaar and Raul at Schalke. As young player you need to play in order to progress. Maybe his physics were not as good either as they could have been early on, if i don't remember totally wrong he was lot skinnier back then.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jerry said:

Schalke [and Rangnick?] almost broke Pukki career. He was getting there rarely a chance, but still managed to score 8 goals in two seasons [most as a sub] and above all always impressed me 😃 Was sure he was better than treatment at Schalke.

Back then, the Smurfs had a good team and Pukki was a 21 year old out of the Veikkausliiga. What do you expect? Him beating out Huntelaar and Raul?

The BVB seems pretty close to signing Adeyemi for the new season. Finally some good news! 

Great atmosphere in Bochum, of course the BVB is behind again! 

Bayern also trailing and Adolf H is losing another battle in Eastern Germany...

image.png.cb051401cc067037a3541bfbca7eb186.png

2 games left today and then we have mid-week games and one final Buli weekend before the Christmas break. Bayern already with 6,5 points away and Fürth tries to break Tasmania's record. However you might want to take a look at Wolfsburg. Remember what I said when they replaced MvB with Kohfeld?

image.png.bc43fcc3b0d8be66d6864eebf954848b.png

Obviously not that long, Kohfeld is such a charlatan. 😅 Last season he coached Bremen into the 2. Bundesliga, collecting 1 out of 27 points in his final 9 games with them. Then he gets picked up by Wolfsburg, somehow wins the first 3 games (struggling Leverkusen, Salzburg, crappy Augsburg). Since then 1 point out of 7 games. 

If Bielefeld doesn't get going vs Bochum on Tuesday, the coach should be gone. There are a lot of teams in the basement right now that are either heating up (Augsburg, Stuttgart, Hertha Bochum) or shouldn't even be there (Gladbach, Frankfurt, Wolfsburg). Last year, 33 points were enough for the relegation spot, I doubt this will do this year...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jerry said:

Scottish tiki-taka against Dortmund in 99. Im pretty sure i watched this live in tv 😀

And still we managed to advance only to then drop out against Galatasaray who won it all in the end. 

Funny story, one of my buddies from school went to that BVB-Gala game on a Thursday and showed up with a Galatasaray scarf to school the next day. A scarf he "obtained" during the riots/scuffles that happened after the game...😆

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 3

On 12/12/2021 at 10:02 AM, WuDu said:

Obviously not that long, Kohfeld is such a charlatan. 😅 Last season he coached Bremen into the 2. Bundesliga, collecting 1 out of 27 points in his final 9 games with them. Then he gets picked up by Wolfsburg, somehow wins the first 3 games (struggling Leverkusen, Salzburg, crappy Augsburg). Since then 1 point out of 7 games. 

If Bielefeld doesn't get going vs Bochum on Tuesday, the coach should be gone. 

LOL Kohfeldt!

image.thumb.png.f231f0ced98f30d21a54e3bdc9a60b07.png

Good to see this leftist fraud getting completely exposed! 

Bielefeld with the much needed win and Hertha with a 4-0 loss! @psrquack , is it Dardai-time again?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

LOL Kohfeldt!

Bielefeld with the much needed win and Hertha with a 4-0 loss! @psrquack , is it Dardai-time again?

Meh, I expected a draw on Wolfsburg's game.

I don't think Dardai will return this time. Last time he have had a contract to one of the youngster teams, but this time he is on "holiday" (got the salary till the end of season, but don't need to train any of Hertha's team), and will talk about his future at the club in sommer. The squad is the same, they know each other so it's hard to bring new impluse and the current  board and Bobic never trusted him. It won't happen.

Btw checked the UEFA coefficient's this year and the Bundesliga is on the 6th position.

https://www.uefa.com/nationalassociations/uefarankings/country/seasons/#/yr/2022

They have a quite good advantage from the french league for the battle of the 4 UCL places, but the gap is getting bigger and bigger to England.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

Meh, I expected a draw on Wolfsburg's game.

Tony Modeste was out for blood against Wolfsburg and their GM Schmadtke after their time together in Köln a few years ago:

Post game interview after Modeste scored the 3-2:

"I'm happy we won against Wolfsburg, Schmadtke's team, and in life you'll always meet twice"

Reporter: " You want to tell something to Schmadtke?"

"It's very nice to win here...It's very nice to win here and to put Wolfsburg into crisis mode!"

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/15/2021 at 9:46 AM, psrquack said:

No joke, but it's time to bet on Wolfsburg's win. They have lost too many games in a row and odds for a win are getting higher and higher.

image.png.d4e2c63062f8f837ef3f061caecfdac6.png

Well, @psrquack, did you?

The BVB tomorrow without Hummels and Kobel against Hertha. Hitz should be enough and Hummels has been an asset for our opponents anyway over the last few weeks.

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

image.png.d4e2c63062f8f837ef3f061caecfdac6.png

Well, @psrquack, did you?

The BVB tomorrow without Hummels and Kobel against Hertha. Hitz should be enough and Hummels has been an asset for our opponents anyway over the last few weeks.

Sure, not at Unibet, but at my local bookie. It was fun, for 7 minutes. If odds will rise to 2,50 against Bochum I will do it again.

Today went for Union+BVB.

• Sad 1

Very important and equally interesting game today:

image.png.b0629dcc7e7d2861515173fce119829b.png

I'm not sure what to think of the odds, but you know me: I'll be betting on Schalke to win. The odds opened at 3.45 or so and has been increasing ever since - the opening odds were much accurate than the current ones imo. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions