Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

2 hours ago, psrquack said:

Union in, now let's get ready to lose this slip with BVB.

Witsel vs Belfodil:

son yard GIF

These December games in Berlin are utter trash!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

6 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Time to cash out with Haaland and start building competitive team for next season?

image.png.7a9e2af845e63256706d96bd68c36c89.png

Marco Richter also scored against us from long distance when he was with Augsburg. I think that was in Haaland's first game, where he came on as a sub and scored 3 goals.

Witsel needs to go, Brandt with a great goal and causing 2 goals against us. I'm demanding answers!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

With Terodde and Bülter from start today it could have ended 5-1. With 5 minutes left it looks like a new season record for shots will be set and think we're at 12 corners for Schalke.

Best game I've seen from the team this season. Waiting for offside call now. Really tight one 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

The BVB CEO went on TV this morning explicitly stating that Real definitely has interest in Haaland! But what about Benzema? Call me crazy, but that could mean that Haaland stays for another year with us.

Which is totally meaningless of course if we aren't making sweeping changes, especially to our defense! 

• 3 weeks later...

Now the memo is Haaland want only to Real but this changes almost everyday i only read the headlines in reddit 😁

@WuDu Are you goin for Kaminski from Lech Poznan in January? Seem like you RB and Wolfsbug are in the race. They refused 6,5 from Atalanta year ago. With Moder sold for 11mlnE to Brighton i would go even higher for him, im not sure if Dortmund can pay that much.

Meanwhile already black clouds over Rangnick head. ManUtd were abysmal today, never looked that they could win the game. It looks like no one give a s h i t in this team.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Take the vaccine, they said!

Just one little jab and things will get back to normal, they said!

If you are vaccinated, the virus stops with you, they said!

After the Christmas break, Bayern München with at least 9 corona cases now!

music video laughing GIF by EBEN

Neuer, Coman, Tolisso, Richards, Hernandez and Nianzou infected! Upamecano, Sane and Stanisic with inconclusive tests. The assistant HC and some physios caught it as well! 🤣

Given the fact, that less than 10 % of the German population caught corona so far, but at least 75 % of the Bayern squad, I'm demanding answers!

The BVB is only going to miss Zagadou for this reason.

In other Corona/Bundesliga news, we're now playing without spectators again. Open air events like the Buli are too risky.

Sad Big Brother GIF by Global TV

Of course, cinemas and theatres stay open...🤣

Honestly, I find it hilarious, especially after the Bundesliga shilled so much for the vaccines and the corona restrictions in general. Just to get taken for a ride again by our government, who doesn't want fans in the stadia being broadcasted.

Of course, the Buli shilled for their own bottom line (having the Bundesliga open during lockdowns and having spectators as well). Serves these clowns right...

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Of course, for us fans, the games will be rather trashy now!

Speaking of trashy games, the BVB will play on Sundays now for most of the games up until April! 

Sad 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

This Saturday, we get the 18:30 game vs Frankfurt, then it's a Friday game, then a 15:30 game on Saturday and after that it's all Sundays baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤢

Not that it matters anyway, this team is utter trash. If Haaland stays healthy, the UCL should be a safe bet for us. In the Europa League, we're probably going to be eliminated against a team like Fc Sevilla or Bergamo. At least there's the DFB Pokal!

8 hours ago, jerry said:

@WuDu Are you goin for Kaminski from Lech Poznan in January? Seem like you RB and Wolfsbug are in the race. They refused 6,5 from Atalanta year ago. With Moder sold for 11mlnE to Brighton i would go even higher for him, im not sure if Dortmund can pay that much.

Sorry, we're full! 🤣 I wanted to ask you Polski bros about Kaminski when the rumour first came up, but I think there's nothing to it. As I mentioned, empty stadia means that the BVB is losing 4 M Euro per matchday. I hope our retarded bosses stop paying huge salaries to average players and we should focus on getting our bad contracts off the books first! Personally, I want to see more players out of our great youth team. Bynoe-Gittens, whom we stole from City, is practicing with the first team now. 

Sure, not every talent is going to make it, but what do we have to play for in the Bundesliga? The team needs to be overhauled anyway  in order to be competitive again.

In addition to that, there's no room for someone like Kaminski. We have Haaland, Malen, Reus, Hazard, (likely) Adeyemi (in the summer). That's enough. Reyna and Brandt can play as #10s as well. Plus our youth players, including Moukoko.

• Like 2

Sane and Upamecano also caught corona. That's now 8 players this week after coming back from the holiday break! As we know due to the Kimmich saga, all Bayern players are vaccinated/cured. 🤣

Marius Wolf is the second BVB case this week. 

Let's see with what kind of team Bayern will play on Friday vs Gladbach. But yeah, this would have been another chance for the BVB, but we had to waste 5 points against Bochum, Hertha and Fürth. 

Angry Wrestling GIF

• Haha 1

Here We Go Again GIF

Davies now out with corona as well. 9th Bayern player this week, 🤪 He practiced with the team for the last few days, even today, meaning if he has Omicron then the whole team must go into 14 day quarantine! 

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Bayern wants to postpone the Friday game against Gladbach. Yeah, sure...

Bye Bye Corona GIF by Abstrusa

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 2

Only Bayern with corona in buli? If only Dortmund was near behind one could be hopefull but even so Bayern can play all matches with reserve team and win the title. Who knows maybe it will be more interesting, Haaland could have two healthy months or whatever 🤪 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

5 minutes ago, jerry said:

Only Bayern with corona in buli? If only Dortmund was near behind one could be hopefull but even so Bayern can play all matches with reserve team and win the title. Who knows maybe it will be more interesting, Haaland could have two healthy months or whatever 🤪 

No, but 9 players this week, after they already had a bunch of cases in 2021 and vaccinated the rest is just hilarious. Gladbach is only missing Scally and Zakaria, so maybe they play some Adolf-ball again.

image.png.90bf06da9dfaa156718d25b0c8e4010a.png

Gladbach +1 is now starting to drop.

Adolf did it again! 🤪

3 games for Gladbach vs Bayern this season. 2-1 win today, 5-0 win in the cup and 1-1 on matchday 1. During the 1-1, there were two potential penalties for Gladbach in the end that were not given.

Gladbach also won 1-0 against the BVB!

The BVB tomorrow without Zagadou. Akanji, Wolf and Reinier. Reinier is healthy! 

GIF by FirstAndMonday

image.png.6f77691e30ef71a0d4e8c967ac51ab19.png

The BVB with a great comeback yesterday, but without fans in the stands it feels totally weird. Not saying it was total luck, however if Lindström scored that 3-0 after nutmegging Can, the game would have been over.

Kohfeldt doing his best to lead another North German club into the abyss! 🤣 I'm even watching some of his post game remarks now, just to hear his newest excuses. What a babbling idiot, he was even Bundesliga coach of the year a few seasons ago and the BVB bosses were interested...🤪 

If I saw it correctly, the BVB is playing Freiburg, Hoffenheim and Leverkusen next! A pretty ambitious schedule...

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

As we all know, the FC Bayern München is a club full of criminals, but at least they're honest, somehow:

Here, they're displaying their corporate values, the things the members believe in, the moral compass of the whole club:

https://fcbayern.com/us/club/values

No Way Omg GIF by Bundesliga

8 hours ago, psrquack said:

Wolfsburg/Union/Leipzig are on my slip.😀

Jennifer Lopez Selena GIF

Kohfeldt seeing a step forward, praising his defense after the 0-0 in the post game presser. I hope that softens the loss a little for you @psrquack😄 Hertha came in scoring 1,17 goals per game before this match...

image.png.f9071cebdc6a8ee7e843837b69951840.png

Losing against the antifa club! 🤮 With former smurf Burgstaller playing very well. 🤮 With the only goal being a lucky penalty. 🤮

This team needs to be rebuilt with young and hungry players, plain and simple. I would give Rose another summer preparation, but the lack of a plan to create chances is astounding. Also nice substitution management making just 3 changes and switching Witsel for Moukoko in the 90th minute! 👍

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Goal of the year so far in the 3. Liga when BVB 2 beat Mannheim on Monday:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The cup this year looks to be up for grabs for anybody willing to step up, with Red Bull probably the favourite now:

2. Liga teams in the QF:

HSV, Pauli, KSC and Hannover. Hannover spanked Gladbach 3-0 today, so typical Adolf-ball again. Beating Bayern 5-0 in the last round, beating Bayern just 2 weeks ago, just to lose to a 2. Liga team now. 🤪

This reminds me a little of Hoffenheim in the 20/21 season: Beating Bayern 4-1 only then to lose to the Smurfs 0-4 who where on a 30 game non-winning streak.

The remaining Bundesliga teams are: Red Bull and Bochum. Currently leading: Freiburg and Union.