Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Bielefeld winning against Frankfurt. Now things are getting interesting in the basement:

image.png.7d0ea1f17e111dc8d07b2b0643110a7f.png

Bielefeld now 5 games without a loss. Ortega with a great game today.

image.png.82b6afbdba634077aba19b4d311798ea.png

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu Dont get me even started. I knew they could not win but not scoring??? 

It seems you missed on Kaminski, he's going to Wolfsburg in the summer for 10mlnE. Not the best choice for the player but what can you do, they picked biggest offer. If he will be developing he could easily become world class but Wolfsburg is in such dissarray. RB gave little less and i think he would be on fire there. We'll see.

Przechwytywaniesds.PNG

Edited by jerry
  • Sad 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

6 hours ago, jerry said:

@WuDu Dont get me even started. I knew they could not win but not scoring??? 

It seems you missed on Kaminski, he's going to Wolfsburg in the summer for 10mlnE. Not the best choice for the player but what can you do, they picked biggest offer. If he will be developing he could easily become world class but Wolfsburg is in such dissarray. RB gave little less and i think he would be on fire there.

What did you bet on @jerry? BTTS? Well, then you better not watch the highlights when Ortega made that monster save vs Borre in the 93rd minute...🙌

Kaminski going to Wolfsburg is OK, like I said: We're full! Also, the gap between the Ekstraklasa and the 2. Bundesliga shouldn't be too big...😉

I haven't seen him play, but I hope that the BVB is switching strategies now. Currently we have one of the best reputations in Europe for young elite talent. In addition to that, BVB 2 is playing pro football in the 3. Liga. On top of that, the BVB U-19 is playing Youth League regularily. That's 3 teams to play young talent from all over the world.

Over the past years, we've been robbing the finest cradles (PSG, City, Ajax) plus adding talent from all over Germany, which did lead the BVB to have an absolutely stacked U-19 team this year. Corona is not over here and it's fairly obvious that we're sitting on a bunch of bad contracts (Wolf, Schulz, Bürki, Hummels, Reus, Witsel, Meunier) that will now run out until 2024.  

With my vast experience of playing Bundesliga manager and EA Football Manager back in the day, I am sure that this is now the perfect situation to focus on 16, 17, 18 year old youth players and trying to bring them up ourselves via the U-19 and the 2nd team. With the occasional elite transfer (Adeyemi, Hlozek) being mixed in. 

That's why I think that Kaminski wouldn't have been a good fit for us. In the summer, Bynoe-Gittens moves to the 1st team, Moukoko is just 17 years old and Coulibaly, Kamara and Fink are getting ready playing for BVB 2. Tough to reserve playing time for an outsider then...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

6 hours ago, psrquack said:

BVB had only one shot on target in the first half. Interesting if they could win with this performance.

Still wondering how they did it, but here we are!

celebration GIF

Malen was the man of the match with practically 3 assists, Akanji also with great defense. Dahoud also showing how important he is. Witsel however is done. Maybe move to Dubai and play for a team in the UAE league while taking a 1 or 2 year paid holiday with the family, but he cannot compete on a Bundesliga level anymore. Why he's still playing instead of Raschl is up to Rose...

Hoffenheim with a strong performance, especially by Rutter. Honestly, their whole offense was pretty good with Kramaric, Raum, Dabbur and Bebou as well. 

• Like 3

image.png.5e59f48e3f5f0e2d844615ebbcc1b407.png

Happy German Soccer GIF by FC Schalke 04

Sad We Did It GIF by Nickelodeon

image.png.362fe8a7057f68a05f255d64fe03e3f4.png

the wire GIF

Next match for the Smurfs is against Regensburg. Regensburg? Regensburg? Oh yeah:

🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Totally rooting for smurfs to get back to bl just to get lols in this topic 😄

This retarded club needs to be exterminated! However, I have to admit, another situation where the Schalke supporters beat up their own players, hunt them around the stadium and pee in their cars sounds intriguing.

7 hours ago, psrquack said:

Hopefully you bet on Wolfsburg WuDu. They will win... once.😄

Florian Kohfeldt bleibt Chef-Trainer bei Werder Bremen.

Kohfeldt now with 9 matches without a win, no goal scored during the last 4 games. After the break, they're getting Fürth, who all of a sudden started winning games again and haven't lost in 4 games.

I'm calling it now, if the Smurfs stay in the 2. Bundesliga, Kohfeldt would be the "perfect" addition for them. 🤣

6 hours ago, jerry said:

Nah they just played surprisingly good half. Second will be diffrent match and easy RB win. At least its my take on it 🤪

👍

image.png.49590b7f9f1d38988ed25d96910ef08f.png

It seems like the standings are splitting up now with Mainz and above fighting for Europe and Bochum and below fighting against relegation. One thing is for sure, Baumgart has to be coach of the year after what he has done with Köln and players like Modeste! Good for him after the great job he did in Paderborn.

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

Haaland to Real and Bellingham to Liverpool. @WuDu i demand answers to your earlier claims that Dortmund wants to be football club and not just business.

Is Lidl Suomi running discount weeks for Smirnoff and Finlandia right now? There's no other way to explain this question!

Haaland has a clause that allows him to leave this summer. Not much we can do about it. However it seems like Adeyemi is about to be finalized soon.

If Haaland leaves, Bellingham is the next man up to become the #1 player for the BVB and the face of the club in 22/23. At  just 19 years of age. No way he'll leave this summer.

😆 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, WuDu said:

Haaland has a clause that allows him to leave this summer.

On 9/2/2021 at 7:56 PM, WuDu said:

@jerry, @Livertool

Who says that such a clause really exists? Who says that Haaland wants to leave in 2022? 

5 hours ago, WuDu said:

There's no other way to explain this question!

Are telling me we can't trust information coming straight from source? 😋

"Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham has 'agreed' personal terms on a move to Liverpool, according to German Football Insider"

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc-news/features/liverpool-transfer-jude-bellingham-barcelona-22850049

• Haha 1

image.png.c3e1d99fa521ad8017f01d20f9b7f388.png

drag race sips tea GIF by Shalita Grant

Cheeky, cheeky...

@Livertool, yes, things have changed since the future GM of the BVB basically confirmed the clause on one of the Sunday talk shows a week ago. So, a clause exists, however whether or not Haaland wants to leave this summer is still up in the air.

27 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Are telling me we can't trust information coming straight from source? 😋

"Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham has 'agreed' personal terms on a move to Liverpool, according to German Football Insider"

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc-news/features/liverpool-transfer-jude-bellingham-barcelona-22850049

Just for the LOLzzzz I followed all the links to the source, basically doing more work than any of the "journalists" copying this "report". Here it is:

https://twitter.com/TalkOfTheKop_/status/1484995077537734663?cxt=HHwWjoC5nffJ4ZspAAAA

image.png.1b079e1d1d5e2ad4badb6dd0ade5d315.png

So, who is "German Football Insider"?  Where is his twitter handle and where is the link to his "report"? I'm demanding answers! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Cheeky, cheeky...

No need to feel ashamed, you all are wrong sometimes and that is fine 😃

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Just for the LOLzzz

Don't know if it is or isn't but kind of hoping for it to be just another internet rumour. Sure we have few players that has to be changed for younger ones soon but as we have couple of good potential options ourselves like Jones and Elliot, i see no point of paying 100M to get Jude. You have my blessing of keeping him 😄

• Thanks 1

@WuDu Face it, Dortmund is a feeder club just like the rest of the buli teams and all polish teams. Model of business of stealing young english talents will end either due to english taking a notice [they will loan with no obligation] or the growing competition from other clubs in buli or even in Italy they bring those rejects now 🥴 Now the idea is to steal children but this is very risky business [look at Barca]. Feel like all you need is one two years without big outgoings and youre in trouble. If someone in England think its good idea to bring Bellingham he is gone this summer no matter how many articles will be that he is not. With those two holes youre out of champions league. Adeyemi could be a bust, all i see in him brute pace and allright shoot but he has no Haaland movement/intelligence or awareness. He will start good then be useless...

I want to see next season in Dortmund Schlotterbeck[this is most important guy, if he end up in Bayern Dortmund is out of race for next 5 years]/Burkhardt/Nubel[yeah Kobel still not the answer no matter how you like him]Wirtz [gave them back fookin Brandt 😆] some damn offensive in the market. You suppose to have the money...

https://bulinews.com/news/11341/moukokos-agent-casts-doubt-long-term-future-dortmund

This one already out? 😁

Sad times for buli, you need to ship Bayern to premier league ASAP

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

5 hours ago, jerry said:

@WuDu Face it, Dortmund is a feeder club just like the rest of the buli teams and all polish teams. Model of business of stealing young english talents will end either due to english taking a notice [they will loan with no obligation] or the growing competition from other clubs in buli or even in Italy they bring those rejects now 🥴

@jerry

I think we already talked about the issue of English football whoring itself out to Arabian, Asian and Russian sugar daddies. PSG as well. So there will always be clubs that pay insane amounts of money. However the BVB can develop these kinds of elite players and get a few years of elite Haaland, Sancho, Bellingham, Dembele, Auba, Lewa before they move on.

Technically, we only stole Bynoe-Gittens. Sancho was bought for 8 M or so and Bellingham did cost us 23 M. Again, youth players need to be recruited before they sign these long contracts. And one recruitment tool is opportunity. The BVB can provide that as it is the only club in Europe that plays UCL, Youth League and even 3. Liga with BVB 2.

Coulibaly, whom we stole from PSG this summer, is a starter for BVB 2 right now, getting used to playing against men. Kamara, another steal from PSG, was tried out with BVB 2 at first, then moved down to the U-19 and the Youth League team for playing time, only to get subbed in for BVB 2 now again.

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Now the idea is to steal children but this is very risky business [look at Barca]. Feel like all you need is one two years without big outgoings and youre in trouble.

Take a look at the U-19 right now, it's full of talent. Leverkusen is also now signing 16 year old players from all over Europe. Barca is a special case.

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Adeyemi could be a bust, all i see in him brute pace and allright shoot but he has no Haaland movement/intelligence or awareness. He will start good then be useless...

Sounds like something that could have been said about Haaland 2 years ago...

5 hours ago, jerry said:

I want to see next season in Dortmund Schlotterbeck[this is most important guy, if he end up in Bayern Dortmund is out of race for next 5 years]/Burkhardt/Nubel[yeah Kobel still not the answer no matter how you like him]Wirtz [gave them back fookin Brandt 😆] some damn offensive in the market. You suppose to have the money...

https://bulinews.com/news/11341/moukokos-agent-casts-doubt-long-term-future-dortmund

Solid trolling! 😀 Nübel and Burkhardt! 😂 Wirtz is too big for the BVB now...

Moukoko's agent is rattling the cage a little because of the upcoming contract extension! I mean, he's complaining about playing time, yet other big name clubs are interested?

Confused Britney Spears GIF

• Haha 1

@WuDuIf i was you i would plan to attack the title as soon Lewy retire. There easily could be no great forwards for Bayern, have a feeling they will go for some Chelsea reject, Werner/Havertz/Lukaku or maybe Valhovic/Haaland if they bust in new clubs [little chance]. So that would be your chance but you could also not have good forwards then. Moukoko is so far even more injured than Fati. You could say title this year is open but i just cant see it. Bayern jus need to win 2/3 games in a row and its over.

BTW i could easily see Havertz in Lewy role. They are very similar with their running/positioning. Not quite fast and strong but who knows 🤔

Meanwhile Hertha's prodigy Dennis Jastrzembski signed with my hometown Slask Wroclaw. Reportedly he had offer also from champions Legia [they deny] but they sit in relegation zone so maybe he was little affraid. No too excited about this, seen him twice in Hertha and both times he looked out of place. He was bad in 2nd buli and even worse in 3rd buli and now he will be trying with the best footballers in eastern Europe 😆 Dont see it...

He is also curious case of benjamin button ofa guy who went bald before 20. That is impressive 😂 His haircut in polish is na pożyczkę, which translate to on loan 😉

spacer.png

My bet is in 1,5 year he is in 3rd buli or lower. We have already Bayern's Marcel Zylla and so far he is abysmal. He literally rolls over his own legs 😂 

• Haha 1

@jerry

Even with Lewy, Neuer, Müller playing, we had chances to win in 18/19 and 19/20. Even this year, Bayern is not invincible. The BVB has to look at themselves and learn from the mistakes they made in the past. Overpaying for average players and a concerning lack of mentality, hunger and willingness to defend are the main issues in my mind. 

Wasting 1,5 years of Haaland+Sancho on the same team is on the BVB.

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Meanwhile Hertha's prodigy Dennis Jastrzembski signed with my hometown Slask Wroclaw. Reportedly he had offer also from champions Legia [they deny] but they sit in relegation zone so maybe he was little affraid. No too excited about this, seen him twice in Hertha and both times he looked out of place. He was bad in 2nd buli and even worse in 3rd buli and now he will be trying with the best footballers in eastern Europe 😆 Dont see it...

He is also curious case of benjamin button ofa guy who went bald before 20. That is impressive 😂 His haircut in polish is na pożyczkę, which translate to on loan 😉

spacer.png

"On loan". 😂 That's a good one! Jastrzembski is cursed all around: Bad hair genetics, bad skull shape and not really handsome. So shaving it all off is not a valid option...but probably still better than this "haircut" right now. 😀

Having said that, he was "on loan" 😁 from Hertha to my hometown club as well.

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Well, even in the 2. Bundesliga under future coach of the year Baumgart, he wasn't even in the matchday squad for most of the time and the loan was terminated early. I wondered why he even got playing time in the Hinrunde for Hertha. Probably one of Dardai's favourites....

• Like 1

Hertha supporters storming the Hertha practice ground last week:

"You lost to Union"

"You pull yourself together now!"

"I think our message has been received!" 

"Otherwise we're initiating the next step!"

"So long!"

ha gay GIF

@psrquack, I'm demanding answers for this lame effort! The Schalke fans have shown us what it means to provide non-verbal motivation to the players! Right @Stubbe-Unibet? FRAG MAL DEN RALLE... FRAG MAL DEN RALLE!

🤣

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.45afb7d11a3f669a5df37c0994a6c222.png

The Bundesliga returns tomorrow with a pretty interesting matchday! For the next two months, our beloved BVB is playing on Sundays only. 🤮These Sunday matches are the worst to watch and to attend in person, in my opinion!

However the game against Leverkusen should be fun! The BVB will be without Hummels and Haaland. So hopefully Malen will step up! And maybe Moukoko gets minutes as well. Leverkusen will come with Schick, Diaby and Wirtz. Should be a lot of goals.

Bayern plays RB on Saturday, but RB usually loses these type of games.

Besides that, a lot of interesting games in the basement:

Kohfeldt and Wolfsburg, who added Max Kruse for Weghorst, versus Fürth. Adolf and Gladbach versus Bielefeld. Hertha versus Bochum. We might see some heads roll on Sunday/Monday...

• Like 2