Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Another national team break coming up, so let's take a look at our beloved Bundesliga:

image.png.e8b4cfc61b03a1ae0047b74032da9c2c.png

The BVB currently has to deal with too many injuries to key players. Haaland, Reyna, Dahoud are probably not playing anymore in 2021. Guerreiro also doesn't look good. That's 4 important starters. Schulz and Wolf are also not available, so we're down to left back #4 now! That should be Passlack, however in 30 minutes of action, Ajax scored 3 goals through his side. On Saturday, Hazard played there, however then his impact was missed up front where Malen has been an utter disaster so far.

Meanwhile in central/defensive midfield, Can is missing time as well, so Witsel is playing maximum minutes right now. Yikes. Coach Rose is also making questionable decisions lately. The only hope right now is that the BVB can get some of the injured players back, beat Lisbon in the UCL and then hope for the best against Bayern in 4 weeks. So far, only Brandt and Wolf "stepped up" in this time of need, that's simply not enough with 8-10 players out.

Other stories at the top to look out for:

• How long will Floko's and Wolfsburg's honeymoon phase last?
  • Red Bull is looking really good right now, especially Nkunku.
  • Leverkusen is breaking apart as usual. 
  • Will Adolf repeat history and storm Europe next year?

At the bottom, Bochum really collected points over the past 4 games, Frankfurt is looking terribly and Stuttgart has to deal with injuries/corona. Fürth is gone.

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Carnival season started today in Cologne. Köln players showing up at practice today:

89b4523e-1c8d-4c18-a90f-41bcd46fd312.jpeg

Coach Baumgart:

1cc2a411-eafa-41b2-9faf-c2b730fee96a.jpeg

Fantasy legend Anthony Modeste!

5c1fd05d-303a-4947-adba-951b7fd401d3.jpeg

Ehizibue made me LOL:

475de29d-2bca-4b89-b7ad-290898890dff.jpeg

🥳

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

So the Bundesliga is back and this country is losing it even more:

The German government (whoever that is at the moment) is "planning/suggesting" a "Lex Kimmich": Bundesliga players need to be cured of corona or vaccinated, no more testing allowed. 😂

Of course, this would be unlawful, so it's just to stir up a witch hunt against Kimmich and other unvaccinated players to pressure them into getting the jab. Now why is this Bundesliga related? Bayern München is the FC Corona right now with Kimmich, Gnabry, Musiala, Chupa Chups being unvaccinated. Süle, Stanisic and Nagelsmann caught corona over the last few weeks and the state of Bavaria is now going full dictatorship-mode with lockdowns again.

Kimmich, who hasn't tested positive is now in quarantine for the next two games again. So mabye Bayern is getting some problems now....

The BVB is getting players back: Guerreiro will play tomorrow (but not for 90 minutes), Can is back and Dahoud is getting closer. Also there are now transfer rumours picking up: Zakaria (Gladbach) and Adeyemi (Salzburg) are linked to the club. In addition, there are rumours about Witsel leaving (unibetcommunity is celebrating right now). All in all I can live with these transfers: Witsel is not the player he was 3 years ago and Adeyemi could provide us with some much needed dynamic.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

this country is losing it even more:

Not just your country. Austria soon forcing everyone to get vaccinated, here yesterday someone got stabbed and other mugged over two crews having disagreement over vaccines. Whole world seems to be losing the grip.

And over what? Many countries have most of adults fully vaccinated yet corona infections are hitting record numbers. Must be great vaccine but just not against corona virus 😄

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Not just your country. Austria soon forcing everyone to get vaccinated, here yesterday someone got stabbed and other mugged over two crews having disagreement over vaccines. Whole world seems to be losing the grip.

And over what? Many countries have most of adults fully vaccinated yet corona infections are hitting record numbers. Must be great vaccine but just not against corona virus 😄

I'm sure, our resident community boomers would have called that a right-wing conspiracy theory one week ago! 😀

Currently, Germany is seeing record numbers of corona infections, more than last year.

Last year: 0 % of the population was vaccinated. This year: 2/3 of the population is vaccinated. I think that says it all! 🤣

Bayern behind 2-1 vs Augsburg now. Hopefully Kimmich stays strong until early December...

• Like 1

Not Bad Football GIF by FC Augsburg 1907

2-1 Augsburg!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the BVB needs to win tomorrow vs Stuttgart, then we're only 1 point behind them!

• Like 2

A close 2-1 win against Stuttgart brings us 3 points closer to Bayern! Overall a so-so performance from the BVB: Malen with his first Buli goal, Reus and Hazard with a beautiful counter-attack to win the game and Brandt with some good situations in the first half. However the goal against us was gifted to Stuttgart:

Akanji loses the ball in Stuttgart's half, Guerreiro slips/stops running and Hummels is being taken for a ride by Massimo. I think it says a lot that Kobel is one of our best players, yet in the Bundesliga we conceded 1.5 goals per game against us! 

In the 2. Bundesliga, the Smurfs are playing Bremen tonight with Bremen releasing its head coach this morning. Why, you might ask? He faked his corona vaccination card and was caught! 🤣😷💥

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wow, just wow.....

VAR WTF..... Either I need glasses or that was one of the most ridiculous VAR calls I've seen so far. German commentators couldn't see it. I couldn't see. Jesus, what a referee.... Tobias Stieler shouldn't touch any games above the Regionalliga..... Hard to feel he doesn't have an agenda as it isn't the first time. 

🍻

• Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

13 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The funny part is that the Bremen player is not only NOT touched at all, he's also playing handball when the ball first arrives. 🤣

But the real scandal is this:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/henning-matriciani/profil/spieler/570160

Schalke's #41 is 21 years old! 🤣 1 Schalke year= 7 human years?

Edited by WuDu

1,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

😆

image.png.72bb71083305c94565228dd7f23ccc86.png

Interesting developments so far: Next week, the BVB travels to Wolfsburg, Bayern plays against Arminia. In two weeks, it's time for BVB-Bayern In addition to that, someone out of the Bayern staff tested positive for corona (again 😂 ), meaning that the unvaccinated players Gnabry, Musiala, Cuisance and Chupa Chups have to go into quarantine again! Kimmich is already sitting at home. 

Also, Bayern is not paying the salary anymore if an unvaccinated player is being sent into quarantine. So hopefully

• these guys stay strong and
  • this whole situation causes more trouble for Bayern ahead of the game against us.

The BVB is playing Sporting on Wednesday in a must win game after the two losses vs Ajax. Zagadou received 60 minutes of playing time for BVB 2 yesterday with the specific reason to get him match ready  next to Pongracic and Akanji since Hummels is suspended.

For the rest of the league, there seems to be some dynamic coming into play now. Frankfurt with an important win in Freiburg, Augsburg winning against Bayern and Hoffenheim beating Red Bull. Now clubs like Köln (without Modeste), Hertha and Stuttgart are feeling the heat a little more. Adolf H. is now only 3 points behind the UCL spots. Same for Mainz.

A very close league when you look at the positions 3-17.

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

Fc Corona strikes again!

Gnabry and Musiala probably caved and are reported to have received their first jab. That leaves 3 players in quarantine:

Kimmich, Chupa Chups and Cuisance.

Well, well, well,,,,

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/sport/american-football/bayern-munich-midfielder-kimmich-positive-for-coronavirus/ar-AAR5PHP

So while being in quarantine, Kimmich AND Chupa Chups both "magically" caught corona and have not to be vaccinated for quite some time....

giphy.gif

Smart move. ..Don't hate the player, hate the game! 😷 But that means that Kimmich is out vs the BVB! 😍

The BVB is starting with Reinier today:

Kobel

Guerreiro-Pongracic-Akanji-Meunier

Witsel

Bellingham-Brandt

Reiner-Malen-Reus

• Like 1

Guerreiro out with a muscle injury. 😱 Schulz in! 🙈

This is going to be a very long evening!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

This is going to be a very long evening!

Sad Emma GIF by Borussia Dortmund

Terzic! Terzic! Terzic!

Happy Champions League GIF by DAZN

Bellingham is out for the game later today, but Haaland is sitting on the bench! 🤯 Dahoud and Wolf are also back. I get the feeling I have to suffer through another full Witsel game again, with Can and Dahoud having to work in some kind of time-share arrangement. 

It will be interesting whom Coach "Jogi" Rose starts up front: Is Knauff finally getting his chance or do I get tortured with Tigges/Reinier?

All in all, this will be a tough game. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, psrquack said:

Wolfsburg under 1,5 goals is on my slip. We will see.

giphy.gif

Overall a good reaction by the BVB after the UCL disaster. Even coming back on the road against a really strong Wolfsburg team. The game was tough to watch in the first half with Wolf/Meunier "playing" on our right wing and Schulz on the left wing but with more and more minutes passing by, the team delivered a solid performance! 👍

I think the ubcommunity was right, without Witsel the team is so much better. Can and Dahoud did a good job, so yeah, thanks for a great 2018 Axel Witsel, but it's time to say goodbye.

Axel Witsel Football GIF by Bundesliga

Malen now with 3 goals in his last 3 matches, hopefully his performance continues to improve with Haaland being back. Speaking of which...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Him being back is important for the game next week against Bayern.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, WuDu said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

🤣

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 3

image.thumb.png.4caabe10ea9089c06ad7e90a48e6c2e2.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/09/30/portugal-vaccination-covid/

image.thumb.png.ae09ac3cca64f525060895dadef5d0f8.png

😆

image.png.81b86c6177ba7ca188336433fb5a7479.png

It's a really close season so far:

At the top we have Bayern vs BVB, who meet next week in Dortmund! Bayern is definitely missing Kimmich and Sabitzer, while the BVB seems to be getting almost every player back, except Gio Reyna and potentially Guerreiro. This will be a great matchup to watch!

Frankfurt at 12 is only 2 points behind Hoffenheim at 5 and 4 behind the first UCL spot.

At the bottom, Fürth is gone. Then we have Bochum, Hertha, Stuttgart, Augsburg and Arminia fighting relegation.

And let's not forget: Lead Smurf Terodde is out until further notice with a muscle injury. RIP @Stubbe-Unibet!

ray donovan death GIF by Showtime

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Once again you have chance, don't screw it up.

What comes to vaccination, my dad is getting me pissed off with all the "it is all you people who haven't been vaccineted that are spreading it around" 

How to speak sence to old man who is still believing that truth comes from evening news?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Once again you have chance, don't screw it up.

Something that's also important is how many spectators are being allowed into the Westfalenstadion. As of now, I think 67.000 are allowed this Saturday, however I get the feeling that the politicians are trying to lower this number. The home game results without supporters are atrocious for the BVB. 

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

"it is all you people who haven't been vaccineted that are spreading it around" 

How to speak sence to old man who is still believing that truth comes from evening news?

Baby Boomers GIF

🤣 My mother has been softened up by the propaganda as well and is now happily showing her PAPIERE to get her hair cut. I always thought this was part of the German DNA, but this seems more like an issue of scared boomers...😂 

Record cases per 100.000 in Germany in 2020: 200. Unvaccinated part of the population: Everybody.

Record cases per 100.000 in Germany in 2021: 450. Unvaccinated part of the population: 1/3.

The unvaccinated part of the population (who needs a negative test anyway) has been reduced by 2/3, yet is responsible for doubling up the cases? Yeah, sure...

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, WuDu said:

scared boomers..

I guess Sanna was right after all then with first busting balls and then brainwashing boomers...

Not.

Here is her message that says "now it is time to live again:"

IMG_20211129_005718.thumb.JPG.94a9d9d6f4029970e2010530da670e3e.JPG

Did not age well again but hands up who is surpriced???

Edited by Livertool
  • Sad 2

RIP @psrquack!

Hertha decided to fire Dardai and pick up Tayfun Korkut! 

What Heidel was to the Smurfs, Bobic seems to be to Hertha! 😆

• Like 2