Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

8 hours ago, Livertool said:

@WuDu

We demand lineups for toto, Haaland playing? 

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 4/2/2022 at 11:29 AM, Livertool said:

@WuDu

We demand lineups for toto, Haaland playing? 

If Haaland keeps playing like he does right now, he'll be playing for the BVB next season!

Matthew Mcconaughey Laughing GIF

Maybe I'll watch the game against Bayern in two weeks, but I'm actually leaning to calling it quits on the BVB this season. This is one huge dumpster fire!

Fire Trash GIF

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Just fookin let go of Rose and get Terzic. This team made zero progress during this season and you can argue team is in worse state than in last season. And its not only Haaland absence. He is as much overrated like that bald fraud Schubert or whatever his name was.

BTW its insane no one went for him. I know he is kinda commited to BVB but if i dont know BMG/Wolfsburg even RB after Marsch fiasco went for him i dont believe he would not go there. Wanted to say Hertha but yeah, no, no that mess probably 😅

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 minute ago, jerry said:

BTW its insane no one went for him. I know he is kinda commited to BVB but if i dont know BMG/Wolfsburg even RB after Marsch fiasco went for him i dont believe he would not go there. Wanted to say Hertha but yeah, no, no that mess probably 😅

The BVB pays him to be some kind of front office guy now. Would you give that up to coach in Wolfsburg or Gladbach? Likely being a salary millionaire at your favourite club, watching games from the VIP seats and giving some football input without the stress and the responsibilites of being a coach? All while the fans love you for winning the cup last year...

19 hours ago, jerry said:

Yeah, the question is what his ambitions are. I thought he could easily be the next Herr Flick. 

Sometimes you need to be smart in life. It's like table selection in poker. There are situations where you can actually improve your profit and ROI by not playing. I think Terzic is in such a situation right now. Let's say he went to Berlin to replace Pal in the summer, where would he be right now?

Right now, he can just sit back and wait for one of the best coaching jobs in Europe opening up again, while being paid a great salary, spending time with his wife and family and still working at the club.

Bizarro world in the 2. Bundesliga:

image.png.a419d2762b095474e0e8d9f2eaf4faec.png

Something must be off here, but what is it?

Season 10 Omg GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

image.thumb.png.3a5f919d38f3c9a90441c411965c09dd.png

The smurfs still have to play EVERY other top-5 team this season. 

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

4 hours ago, WuDu said:

Sometimes you need to be smart in life. It's like table selection in poker. There are situations where you can actually improve your profit and ROI by not playing. I think Terzic is in such a situation right now. Let's say he went to Berlin to replace Pal in the summer, where would he be right now?

Right now, he can just sit back and wait for one of the best coaching jobs in Europe opening up again, while being paid a great salary, spending time with his wife and family and still working at the club.

Bizarro world in the 2. Bundesliga:

image.png.a419d2762b095474e0e8d9f2eaf4faec.png

Something must be off here, but what is it?

Season 10 Omg GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

image.thumb.png.3a5f919d38f3c9a90441c411965c09dd.png

The smurfs still have to play EVERY other top-5 team this season. 

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Was sure Schalke will be up there at least for the contention. I mean the start of the season was tricky and with few more unlucky losses this could be easily fight for relegation 😆 [you could say that was all Terodde doing] but they somehow managed to stay up in upper half of the table and the last 4 wins got them up top.

I still think that with the promotion they will be back in 2.Buli before the 2023 April [with some occasional 8:0 Bayern thrashing 🤣] but with this roadmap if they manage to aufstieg hats off to them. It will be 100% deserved. But that schedule is just brutal. One could wonder what is happening at HSV, all they have to is to win with this season painfully mediocre Holstein Kiel [apart that pokal tie] and they would be up there. I mean they have some chances with 3/4 wins but...i dont see it.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

With the Nordkurve back in full power, it should be an easy with against Werder Bremen and St Pauli - the 12th man makes the difference.

Darmstadt could be difficult but with roadblock Grammozis out of the way, the promotion will happen for sure 😉  The traders are strong believers.

image.png.0eb80c8e36586e4fc69ce4f1fe245366.png

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

If the Smurfs beat their Restprogramm, they deserve to move up, but this will be tough. Like I mentioned at the start of the season, the league is pretty close, so whichever team gets hot towards the end will usually make it. @jerry The HSV usually does the opposite and starts losing in April, May. 😄

Polski bros, what's going on with Lewy and Barca? Is your media reliable in this case? Them losing their best player would be a good start for a much more interesting Bundesliga. Especially since they cannot replace him immediately. Eric-Maxim Chokopudding is not going to cut it...😀

There are now rumours that the BVB is looking at Bensebaini! 

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

This is the type of transfer we need.

Animated GIF

A very good left back if in form. Gladbach needs money, so he shouldn't be that expensive. Guerreiro could move into midfield or be sold. In case he doesn't work out here, he also won't hurt the team as much as Niko Schulz.

• Like 2

Every fookin year is melodrama with Lewandowski. You cant even blame the player cause he is always commited and never say s h i t in interviews. Is it any diffrent than Real, ManU, Chelsea? Point is he want 3 years, Bayern is hesistant. I think there is this weird waiting game cause they really want a switch Haaland-Lewy but dont want to throw Lewy away too soon. IMO if Haaland dont change his mind about City nothing will happen and Lewy will be Bayern player next year. Its just eskimo Zahavi putting pressure on Bayern. I could believe ManU but they already have an aging striker problem. Barca is good option sportwise but they cant afford him. 50 transfer fee, 3x at least 20year. No way...

Bensebaini is a squad player. Not a big reinforcement. Maybe some upgrade but cmon, aim higher guys 🙆🏼‍♀️

• Haha 1

Polish TV and some twitter guy [bottom tier though] inform that Lewy already agreed 3year contract with Barca and informed Kahn about it. Still i call bull but it seem little more serious than Real/England rumours in the past years. No definate dementi from Bayern, its little weird. Still, his contract runs till the end of next year, so Barca need to cough some dough, i really dont see it. Maybe Bayern will give some discount thanking Lewy for the service and let him for 10-20, who really knows at this point.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jerry said:

Bensebaini is a squad player. Not a big reinforcement. Maybe some upgrade but cmon, aim higher guys 🙆🏼‍♀️

Players currently playing for the BVB that should stay at (almost) all costs:

Bellingham, Reyna, Kobel.

Players currently playing for the BVB that could/should/would leave in any shape or form:

Anybody else.

As you can see, there are a lot of potential transfers to be made, which will take some time and multiple transfer windows to get the team in competitive shape again. I want the BVB to work on more "creative" transfers again. Instead of going for the big name players like Brandt, who didn't fill a need, doesn't have a position and is not suited to play for a big club, why not pick up some guys that fill a need?

Right now we have a need at LB. Guerreiro is not a LB and Schulz is so bad that Bellingham, as we say in German, gave him an enema on the pitch in Glasgow.

Happy Borussia Dortmund GIF by Bundesliga

I like Bense in fantasy, so he would be a nice addition to the team. But who are the other left backs that are better than him?

Borna Sosa? David Raum? Halstenberg from Red Bull? Former BVB player Sergio Gomez from Anderlecht? Sure, it would be even better if we could find our own Davies, but that's nothing you can count on immediately.

• Like 1

Trouble in paradise?

image.png.0cc9eb206edec759f78a174b72fa20e8.png

The worst part is that the rest of the Buli is so incompetent that Bayern will win the title for the 10th year in a row. But it will be interesting how Bayern develops over the next few years. They cannot replace Lewy and Neuer, but can they afford to pay Lewy round about 30 M a year? Can they extend Gnabry? Süle is already gone and now the voices against Nagelsmann are getting louder...

• Like 1

Bayern with more likely 30 title in a row. To win in the buli Muller grandma could lead them. More interesting is who are those two leading players. I pick Kimmich and Goreztka 😚.  Lewy would piss me off cause he is playing in national team under frauds and idiots and never say a thing.

Interesting is that Bayern seem really financially fragile. Which is weird cause they always say they can have every player in the world they just dont want to 😂

Bayern will lose title only in a reality where RB or Dortmund will keep their players for more time and start buying some more experienced players. Maybe next year Wirtz Leverkusen will run like Lille last year. But i already hear that Leverkusen will sell some guys...The saddest thing no team in buli have even the ambition to play for title now. Not even Dortmund...

Dont know why Musiala played and Sabitzer didnt get even one minute. Maybe cause Musiala looks similar to Bellingham or something. Dont think they will fire him after one year but the next one with early CL exit he is gone. Overrated as hell cause of his age, there is top coach there but certainly not now. Got Bayern job too soon, he should have stayed in RB and challenge Bayern first.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Grammozis rumoured to Hertha. Breitenreiter should be a candidate as well. Good luck 🤣

Double Agent Bobic strikes again!

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Bayern with more likely 30 title in a row. To win in the buli Muller grandma could lead them. More interesting is who are those two leading players. I pick Kimmich and Goreztka 😚Lewy would piss me off cause he is playing in national team under frauds and idiots and never say a thing.

There are not so many Bayern leaders left to be honest:

Neuer, Kimmich, Müller and Lewy. My money would be on Müller and Lewy. 🤪

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Interesting is that Bayern seem really financially fragile. Which is weird cause they always say they can have every player in the world they just dont want to 😂

Spending 80 M for Hernandez (+respective salary), 42 M for Upamecano, 60 M for Sane (+ respective salary), 25 M for Nagelsmann (+ respective salary) adds up. Additionally, they lost Süle and Alaba for nothing. Kimmich, Neuer and Müller all are getting round about 20 M per year. Lewy is likely marginally earning over 30 M right now. That adds up.

Bringing in Sane and Hernandez likely blew up their salary structure. That's why we were able to steal Süle from them.

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Bayern will lose title only in a reality where RB or Dortmund will keep their players for more time and start buying some more experienced players. Maybe next year Wirtz Leverkusen will run like Lille last year. But i already hear that Leverkusen will sell some guys...The saddest thing no team in buli have even the ambition to play for title now. Not even Dortmund...

I like to take you back to the summer of 2019, pre corona. The BVB pissed away the title in 18/19 and brought in massive reinforcements:

Brandt, Schulz, Hazard, Hummels. All experienced players at that time. In the following winter we added Haaland and Emre Can. All these 6 players are still with the team 2,5-3 years later. Except Haaland, the youngest of these 6 players, all the other players underperformed.

It's not the young talents that caused the BVB downfall... 

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

Brandt, Schulz, Hazard, Hummels. All experienced players at that time. In the following winter we added Haaland and Emre Can. All these 6 players are still with the team 2,5-3 years later.

Naturally just getting experienced players ain't quarantee to anything. Nor is getting players that once has been playing in succesfull club. Can for example ain't someone that you can rely to win matches but filled his position well while playing in Liverpool.

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

It's not the young talents that caused the BVB downfall... 

WuDun't say that you are in downfall (yet) but name the team that has won anything with just relying youngsters?

Edited by Livertool

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

WuDun't say that you are in downfall (yet) but name the team that has won anything with just relying youngsters?

Ajax Amsterdam!

Guys, you need to stop this retarded framing of young BVB players dragging the club down. Or the BVB only playing youth players. Let's take a look at the top-15 this season in Bundesliga minutes played:

image.png.bcfa4c22983a35604cd89f68ae47fb33.png

The average age of these players is 27! Haaland and Bellingham are even dragging the average down, the median age is 28! To compare, the top-15 of Leverkusen right now average 24 years of age! 

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Can for example ain't someone that you can rely to win matches but filled his position well while playing in Liverpool.

If I remember correctly, Can was an absolute starter for Pool and they were sad to see him leave for Juve. On the flip side, Loris Karius also used to start for you...

real madrid liverpool GIF by Televisa Deportes

To be fair, a lot of the games Emre Can had to play out of position. Defender in a 3 man back line, then interior defender in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, which is not his position, but then he also made stupid mistakes like this one:

27 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Ajax Amsterdam!

Man, you need to give more respect to buli vs eredivisie. Both leagues are often won with around 80 points but which league do you think those points come easier from?

33 minutes ago, WuDu said:

stop this retarded framing of young BVB players dragging the club down. Or the BVB only playing youth players.

Never said that, naturaly your best players have been youngsters so there is something else wrong with your team. What am i saying that is will be quite hard to win anything when your wishlist is full of future prospects from who knows what league or bvb academy just that you can save on wages 😄

43 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Can was an absolute starter for Pool and they were sad to see him leave for Juve

It was loss for sure back then but war doesn't long for one man if they wish to move elsewhere. Coutinho, Suarez, Sterling etc were also ones that i didn't want to see leave but how has it turned out with Liverpool marching on even stronger 🙂

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Man, you need to give more respect to buli vs eredivisie. Both leagues are often won with around 80 points but which league do you think those points come easier from?

I was thinking more about Ajax' runs in the UCL, e.g. 3 years ago or back in the day when they won it all with van Gaal, Kluivert, Davids and the like. The BVB under Kloppo also had a run fueled by young players from 10-13. ManUtd as well with the Beckham/Neville/Scholes-generation in the 90s.

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Never said that, naturaly your best players have been youngsters so there is something else wrong with your team. What am i saying that is will be quite hard to win anything when your wishlist is full of future prospects from who knows what league or bvb academy just that you can save on wages 😄

Again, the BVB USP is to create our own stars. It's not about saving salaries or stuff like that. We had Haaland for 2,5 years, how many other clubs can afford him? The last price tag I heard was 350 M Euro for the whole package!

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

Sancho, Dembele, Auba, Lewy, Gündogan, all these players stayed with us for years and brought in huge transfer fees in the end.

Speaking of the BVB academy, it would be nice if there were more BVB youth players being put on the first team. However coach Rose must hate them: Knauff is currently humiliating Jordi Alba at the Camp Nou, but for us he wasn't good enough?

200.gif

Moukoko didn't show much this year and was always injured, but he looked much better under Terzic. Other youth players are nowhere to be found under Rose.

Edited by WuDu

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

they won it all with van Gaal, Kluivert, Davids and the like.

You bastard, Litmanen should have been first name to mention of that team and not bury him under "the like" 😡 But yeah that was awesome team, half of dutch national team plus Litti. Since then Ajax have done good occasionally but no bigger success and overall cup competitions are very different to race for league title.

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

ManUtd as well with the Beckham/Neville/Scholes-generation in the 90s.

Modern high performance road car would have also won F-1 races in the 60's. Welcome to 2022 WuDu 😋

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

We had Haaland for 2,5 years, how many other clubs can afford him?

Expensive but worth it. Just little less injury time for him and better performance from rest of team and who knows what could have happened.