Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

21 minutes ago, Purps said:

Well, Dortmund is finding the goal again but what the hell is up with these goalscorers 😄

image.png.6405a6ab943e5b63006da8c748409f41.png

And on 38th minute Haaland joined the party. WTG Wolfsburg 🙃

Haaland assisting Witsel on the counter was weird...

But well, well, well., if only there was someone who told you guys for a long time that the BVB has a sick youth team right now and this idiot Rose should play some of these kids! 

Rothe, first game in the Buli and his first goal after 24 minutes!

Happy Emma GIF by Borussia Dortmund

Maybe we don't need to buy Bense at all! Second half, I'm hoping to see Semic and Bynoe-Gittens.

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

if only there was someone who told you guys for a long time that the BVB has a sick youth team right now and this idiot Rose should play some of these kids!

🤔

Didn't watch the match but stats tell quite different story with 5/6 assisted and half of goals made by players over 25yo?

Been doing 10-20e combo bets last couple of months when Schalke has been playing - without any luck 😄 Today, it finally worked (usually do much higher odds)

image.png.53b69a4e37d5475ea384419bd1ca6976.png

The defending today is the worst I've seen in a long time. Looked like some Maltese Sunday league at times. Obviously mostly Darmstadt but Schalke wasn't pretty either. If Darmstads defend like this in the remaining games, they won't get a single point 😅
Doesn't matter much when you have the duo og Bülter and Terodde

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

image.png.fea8bf3361b7078c83a5e23efe3ef3c1.png

Well, @jerry this will be tough for you:

Conversation between a Bayern beat reporter (Moustache-bro) and Olli Kahn. Moustache-bro is reporting about Lewy:

• He's not happy with Nagelsmann's tactical setup, used to complain about it steadily
  • Not happy with Nagelsmann's practice, too difficult for him
  • Allegedly walked off the practice pitch before
  • Olli Kahn is pissed

Kahn also mentioned in the end, that Bayern is evaluating whether or not extending Lewy will be worth it, given his price tag. 

On 4/17/2022 at 2:48 AM, Livertool said:

🤔

Didn't watch the match but stats tell quite different story with 5/6 assisted and half of goals made by players over 25yo?

mickey mouse troll GIF

The BVB is playing Bayern next Saturday. This will be a nice summer football match to watch. Nobody has much to play for anymore, nice weather and some lesser known players getting playing time! Having said that, it seems like Adeyemi is coming for 35 M Euro. That's a lot of money for a player coming out of the Austrian Bundesliga. Schlotterbeck is also said to be close to signing. Once Haaland finds his new club, these deals should go through quickly as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu

Maybe its from the eskimo Zahavi playbook. How to make gracefull exit? 😅 Like i said he never complains about national team managers, tactic, nothing. I mean maybe he like what we play, long ball to Lewy and inshallah 😁

But yeah i think its exit tactic. Stupid one to be honest cause really there is no club that need him right know, have money and is top stature. Barcelona have no money, they could drown themselves more in the pit getting him but this transfer with 50-70mln agents/release plus astronomical wages, i just dont see it. Dont think they are that stupid to rebuild the team with 34 year old striker. There will be zero chance of winning something there, they could easily be playing europa league next season.  If they lose Araujo then this will be middle table la liga team just like they show this today against mighty Cadiz.

He could be allright for Real, but they say they even will not fight for Haaland seeing that Benzema is on fire. He could transform Arsenal/Tottenham but cmon, he will not be playing europa league. Utd have Ronaldo, maybe Juventus will get another aging superstar. Maybe he really believe in that Barcelona thing and Laporta promised him something. Klopp could be an option if they would sell Salah this year but that just sci-fi at this point. Maybe Chelsea will bring another 100mln striker 😂 Will he join s h i t show in PSG?

ALso there is this little chance that Nagelsmann is just a fraud. With drones, statistics, quirky interviews, but still a fraud and Lewy just miss his Flick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

dFQqJrZRXsAIsrSy?format=jpg&name=small

Seems like this is a done deal. Will be interesting to see how his body holds up in the EPL...

Schlotterbeck to the BVB also seems like a done deal! 

Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Süle and Schlotterbeck in the bag, hopefully that means that Akanji's days are numbered as well! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Seems like this is a done deal.

Afraid so. Wouldn't have mind him going to Spain or PSG but it is what it is. Clearly player type that City was lacking but interesting to see how it works out with City's tiki-taka when he can't use his speed that much. Big size helps and nothing to undermine about his boxplay but might be tougher than expected against tighter pl-defences. Livertool predicts 12-15 for first season if he remains fit for season.

PS. What was price? Was it like +150M@WuDu that you were on and i was max 100M. Who won again? 🤫 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

PS. What was price? Was it like +150M@WuDu that you were on and i was max 100M. Who won again? 🤫 

troll trolling GIF

We talked about these numbers when the public didn't definitely know about his opt-out clause. So no, the BVB is not getting 150 M for Haaland, however that only means that Mino and Alf-Inge are now fleecing City for 50 M with the total package being 300-350 M Euro.

https://www-sport1-de.translate.goog/news/fussball/bundesliga/2022/04/rb-leipzig-oliver-mintzlaff-bestatigt-nkunku-verbleib-das-hat-auch-auswirkungen-auf-einen-adeyemi-wechsel?utm_source=sharing_platform&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharing_app&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Patrick Berger from Sport1 is reporting that Nkunku will stay in Leipzig next season and that Adeyemi thus is moving to the BVB. Berger is the one that reported first about the Süle transfer and since then, I'm listening to his weekly BVB podcast, so he's not a total hack. 

Allegedly, the BVB is about to pay 38 M Euro for Adeyemi, plus 3 M more in potential bonus payments.

Scared Asustad GIF

Well, what can I say here? Our top-3 record transfers so far are Hummels, Malen and Schürrle for round about 30 M. 

Make It Rain Reaction GIF

That's a lot of money for somebody coming out of Austria and for that kind of money, he has to deliver from day 1, unlike Malen for instance. I don't know whether or not that's a fair situation for Adeyemi. But at least there will be changes at our beloved BVB!

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

This is a nice one for Der Klassiker tomorrow:

Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund

Place a pre-match bet of €10 or more on the home team or away team to win. If the team you have backed wins, you will receive €5 free bet for each goal scored in the game. You can earn up to four free bets!

Slightly confusing again though as the Finnish page clearly states that you get a freebet for every goal that the team you backed scores

"Mikäli veikkaamasi joukkue voittaa, saat 5 euron ilmaisvedon jokaista joukkueen tekemää maalia kohden aina neljään täysosumaan saakka!"

Anyhow. I suppose it's a must-go-with-Bayern here. And maybe it will be a wild 4-2 for them ( sorry @WuDu  😢) and none of the confusion with the terms matters 🙂

@WuDu  Have you seen that Zorc interview? I almost cried, its such uneven fight with Bayern cause they can have million Gnabrys and they have only one Sule 😂 

spacer.png

Such a defeatist attitude, no wonder this team is a bunch of losers if such an example come from the leadership. If Dortmund was serious organization they should axe him immediately 😚 Maybe Haaland carry this virus too and he will infect City with it 🤩 Sorry if you pay Brandt/Witsel,Meunier/Can etc 7 a season, bring back shot Hummels you replace better coach with much worse one you can count only for 2nd place. 

Hey, im little joking...but only little 🤪 10 titles in a row for Bayern, Dortmund if i recall correctly 7 times in a second. Even with Rangers/Celtic there is more fighting spirit. You need to find new Klopp, this BMG guy is not it. 

Adeyemi is very raw. He can make rapid progress or adapt immediately but i just cant see him scoring 20 next season, you need another star attacker. Jovic probably too much of a risk, he could be shot permanently judging from his Frankfurt loan. Maybe Terrier from Rennes.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

3 hours ago, Purps said:

Anyhow. I suppose it's a must-go-with-Bayern here. And maybe it will be a wild 4-2 for them ( sorry @WuDu  😢) and none of the confusion with the terms matters 🙂

You expect us to score twice? 🤣 Like I mentioned, this is nothing but a little bit of summer football right now, here's the roster for tomorrow:

Goal: Hitz, Bürki
Defense: Zagadou, Akanji, Pongracic, Guerreiro, Schulz, Rothe, Passlack, Semic
Midfield: Papadopoulos, Can, Bellingham, Brandt, Wolf, Reinier
Attack: Reus, Bynoe-Gittens, Moukoko, Haaland

The rest is injured. We might as well give Bürki the start to say farewell! 

3 hours ago, jerry said:

@WuDu  Have you seen that Zorc interview? I almost cried, its such uneven fight with Bayern

Such a defeatist attitude, no wonder this team is a bunch of losers if such an example come from the leadership. If Dortmund was serious organization they should axe him immediately.

Well, the most important aspect is that Zorc, who's retiring this summer, said that a lot of the established players we picked up didn't perform as expected. Something I have been preaching here for years now. Let's see what Kehl is doing now. Süle was a nice start, Adeyemi and Schlotterbeck are solid pick-ups if you exclude their price tag. However we need more guys, especially a pitbull playing in defensive midfield and we need to get rid of a lot of players.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.fd13ef5d9e914e8d5cb180e16bd0524c.png

Sad The Smurfs GIF by Boomerang Official

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, jerry said:

You need to find new Klopp, this BMG guy is not it. 

Bild

Reinier? 

200.gif

Goodbye Zagadou! Let's not be sad about things ending, let's be happy about the good times (home game vs Atletico in the UCL 2018) we had together!

Reinier is a total mystery, 2 years playing for the BVB, and I cannot even remember any kind of impact, positive or negative, he's had on the pitch. 🤣 

Im watching Valencia-Betis and one of the best players is Omar Alderete. When commentator said he is on loan from Hertha i was like WTF 😂 They fighting relegation and they loan central defender that would easily walk into that side. Bobic magic i guess 🤓

https://www.transfermarkt.com/omar-alderete/profil/spieler/353032

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, jerry said:

Im watching Valencia-Betis and one of the best players is Omar Alderete. When commentator said he is on loan from Hertha i was like WTF 😂 They fighting relegation and they loan central defender that would easily walk into that side. Bobic magic i guess 🤓

Isn't Bobic the highest paid GM in the Bundesliga right now? Well it seems like Magic Man Magath really saved them! 

With 3 matches left, the 2. Bundesliga is where the action will be at:

image.png.119742b67f62d1bb1956a89c2bc5cae4.png

Berlin is playing Bielefeld next week. Stuttgart has to play Bayern in 2 weeks. This looks like Stuttgart and Arminia going down/playing relegation. 

In the 2. Bundesliga, it's very close at the top:

image.png.468bc802dde84115f27ae67cdd3729d1.png

The Smurfs have 3 tough matches ahead: In Sandhausen (3rd best team in the Rückrunde), then at home against Pauli, then on the road against Nürnberg. OK, Nürnberg and the Smurfs are on friendly terms, so I wouldn't expect any resistance at all...

Darmstadt and the HSV have 3 matches against so-so teams that have nothing to play for anymore. 

But here's the kicker, Bielefeld or Stuttgart are tough opponents, you have to secure the #2 spot this season.

Scared Papa Smurf GIF by Nickelodeon

• Like 1

In my country there is this thing of throwing off promotion in a bid for players having more safe future. Promotion means many could be let go for being not good enough. Wonder if its the same in Germany. I know St Pauli really want to aufstieg [you will not say this looking at their latest results] i dont know about Darmstadt and Nurnberg.

I think Werder is pretty locked in. HSV with big finish, two wins in a row and the hopes are up. Schalke complicated things with Bremen disaster class display, and all they really need there is a draw. It never looked this but there is a chance three biggest firms in 2buli will get 1-3 places.

Edited by jerry

8 hours ago, jerry said:

I think Werder is pretty locked in. HSV with big finish, two wins in a row and the hopes are up. Schalke complicated things with Bremen disaster class display, and all they really need there is a draw. It never looked this but there is a chance three biggest firms in 2buli will get 1-3 places.

Unfortunately, I feel it will be very tough for Smurf 04 to drop out of the top-3. But one can still hope. The question will be who's about to finish in the top-2. Playing relegation means going up against either Bielefeld or Stuttgart. Stuttgart is way too talented to fight relegation and Bielefeld would have the momentum on their side if they climbed back up to 16.

On 4/22/2022 at 9:14 PM, Purps said:

This is a nice one for Der Klassiker tomorrow:

Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund

Place a pre-match bet of €10 or more on the home team or away team to win. If the team you have backed wins, you will receive €5 free bet for each goal scored in the game. You can earn up to four free bets!

Slightly confusing again though as the Finnish page clearly states that you get a freebet for every goal that the team you backed scores

"Mikäli veikkaamasi joukkue voittaa, saat 5 euron ilmaisvedon jokaista joukkueen tekemää maalia kohden aina neljään täysosumaan saakka!"

The "international" terms were the correct ones ( not that surprisingly )

image.png.33abd12b0bd9340fb8c3c6a21dbf5367.png

Good luck with the bets everyone who also got this right 🙂👍

In case you're wondering why there are no Sunday games this week, May 1st is Labour Day in germany, meaning huge leftist chimpouts, so in order to not stress the police too much, we have 2 Monday games this week.

Bundesliga is pretty much done, only interesting competitions left are the Euroleague with Frankfurt and Red Bull and the DFB-Pokal. Great to see that Ansgar Knauff is having such an impact in Frankfurt, scoring against Barca and West Ham. That would be so funny if he wins a title this year as a contributor, after being sent away in the winter. 

Happy Football GIF by MolaTV

@Purps are you leaning on Bynoe-Gittens this week to secure your #2 spot in fantasy? I hope all your Frankfurt and Red Bull players are already gone...