Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

DerWesten speculating Vincent Kompany could be the new Schalke coach. Not sure what to say 😆

In the tm forums, the Smurf supporters are speculating about Raul and Xabi Alonso. 😆 It's going to be Kohfeldt, for the sake of Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner, it just has to be...and next February/March you bring back Magath!

DerWesten is clickbait of the worst kind. Some scrub wants to leave the club, they find a picture of that player with another star like Haaland/Reus/Hummels, then put this picture up with a headline like:

"SHOCKER! BVB star will leave at the end of the year!"

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Runjajic signed with Legia. I would really like to know if Runjajic had the offer from Schalke and just pick sh i t s how in Legia instead of Schalke 🤣. Wouldnt that be funny? Maybe Stubbe knows how serious Runjajic thing in Schalke was? Media says he had one but its hard for me to believe that he took Legia instead. The club is ran so badly now i will not be amazed if they go bankrupt next two seasons.

Feel like BVB really missed on Hlozek. Apparently Leverkusen won over Sparta with 30% of next sale which i dont see would be a big problem for Dortmund. Yeah with him it could be crowded, but i really think he is real talent that will leave buli for 80-120. 30mln in todays market even in buli money is pretty cheap. If he starts strong and Wirtz will be back soon i think they could challenge for the title.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Runjajic signed with Legia. I would really like to know if Runjajic had the offer from Schalke and just pick sh i t s how in Legia instead of Schalke 🤣. Wouldnt that be funny? Maybe Stubbe knows how serious Runjajic thing in Schalke was? Media says he had one but its hard for me to believe that he took Legia instead. The club is ran so badly now i will not be amazed if they go bankrupt next two seasons.

I think the smurfs have a clear profile:

• Must be German or speaking German 
  • Must know the Bundesliga
  • Must know how to fight relegation, yet offer some kind of upside
  • Must be available
  • Must fit into the Schalke environment

For the respective head coaches:

• Must be somewhat desperate to even consider joining the smurfs
  • Absolutely no other options

Smurf supporters also dreaming about Hasenhüttl...😆

This leaves more or less these candidates:

Löw, Kohfeldt, Dardai, Beierlorzer, Weinzierl, Labbadia, Heiko Herrlich, Kramer (fired by Arminia this spring), Neuhaus (fired by Arminia last spring).

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Feel like BVB really missed on Hlozek. Apparently Leverkusen won over Sparta with 30% of next sale which i dont see would be a big problem for Dortmund. Yeah with him it could be crowded, but i really think he is real talent that will leave buli for 80-120. 30mln in todays market even in buli money is pretty cheap. If he starts strong and Wirtz will be back soon i think they could challenge for the title.

I was also a little disappointed that Hlozek doesn't join us, however you have to consider the current look of our offense: We signed Adeyemi, Moukoko needs to be developed and Bynoe-Gittens is moving into the team full time next season. That's already 3 young players. In addition to that, Reus, Malen, Reyna, Brandt, Hazard are still around looking for playing time. Plus Haller/Kalajdzic. I think we simply didn't have a role for Hlozek.

Also with the signings of Süle, Schlotterbeck, Adeyemi, Özcan so far, we're trying to get a little more German in order to add some mentality to the team and prevent the team from breaking into small groups. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

25 year anniversary today of one of the best UCL finals ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akSFJwLipko

image.thumb.png.996d9e37dde43c712799fd76257fffb7.png

The 3-1 was absolutely sick and the BVB had such a great team at that time. Too bad it fell apart almost immediately after the triumph, however the BVB still reached the UCL semis in the following year against Real (the game where the goal collapsed and the game had to be delayed for over an hour).

Believe it or not, the freaking Smurfs also won the Uefa-Cup in 97.

The BVB picked up another kid from ManCity!

Bild

Let's see, he seems to have a little bit of an attitude, but it's almost risk free to pick him up.

Also:

What was Rose thinking? Not playing Moukoko, sending away Ansgar "Young EuropaLeague player of the year" Knauff, praising Zagadou all the time, wanting to keep Brandt at all costs...my oh my...

• Like 2

That was fun final. Completely forgot you had Kohler then, he was such a c u n t 😅 of a player. Was sure he will be good coach but i look now and it didnt clicked. First job in u21 and then pretty much nothing. He seem little on the hillbilly side maybe 😁 Like Basler, Effenberg, Kahn 😂

Dont you think Riedle was best header spezialist ever? And who the fook is Martin Kree 🙉 Or Sergio Porrini for that matter 🤪 This is Mandela Effect for sure. Always liked Tretschok, fun player, but if you would ask me he was with BVB then i wouldnt know for sure.

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

37 minutes ago, jerry said:

That was fun final. Completely forgot you had Kohler then, he was such a c u n t 😅 of a player. Was sure he will be good coach but i look now and it didnt clicked. First job in u21 and then pretty much nothing. He seem little on the hillbilly side maybe 😁 Like Basler, Effenberg, Kahn 😂

Dont you think Riedle was best header spezialist ever? And who the fook is Martin Kree 🙉 Or Sergio Porrini for that matter 🤪 This is Mandela Effect for sure. Always liked Tretschok, fun player, but if you would ask me he was with BVB then i wouldnt know for sure.

Kohler was one of those German WC winners the BVB bought from Serie A in the early to mid 90s: Reuter, Möller, Kohler and "Air" Riedle. Sammer as well, however in 1990 he was still playing for East Germany.

Kohler had a pretty long career, winning the Bundesliga again in 2002 and playing the Uefa-Cup final against Feyenoord in the same season. Speaking of which, I think this was Kohler's last action as a pro:

He had to replace Christoph Metzelder the one who shall not be named in the final.

Kohler is doing some minor promo appearances now, Basler and Effenberg are just walking memes talking crap on TV, sometimes bringing the LOLzzzz and Kahn is leading Bayern into the abyss now.

Speaking of Effenberg, I remember when he took over SC Paderborn in the 2. Bundesliga and was fired after half a season. In the end, the club went down to the 3. Liga and his reign ended with the main forward (Proschwitz) getting naked and exposing himself in front of a hotel employee during training camp! 🤣🍌

The funny thing about Riedle was that he was never loved that much before the UCL final, due to him not being that successful and injured quite often. 5 UCL goals for Dortmund altogether, 2 in the finals against Juve and now he's a BVB legend touring the world doing promos and charities. 

Tretschok didn't play in the final despite having a great game against ManUtd:

Paulo Sousa LOL...😄

• Like 1

Polski bros, is this it?

"A transfer is the best solution for everybody involved!"

Sadio Mane seems to be the replacement here, but not for Lewy, but for Gnabry on the wings?

Still i dont know why Liverpool is letting him go. This year he is better, more important than Salah. Maybe they know about some hidden injuries or maybe he is 45 years old 😂 He was at best middle earner at Liverpool so maybe this. Gnabry i think is very similar to Sane. When he is on he is ON, almost weltclasse but off its a damn liability like most of this season.

Lewy is pushing pushing just like eskimo Zahavi tell him to do. At this point i think he will spit on Hoeness to force the transfer 😅 

Lukaku begging Inter to take him back now so probably not a target for Bayern. Kalajdzic is laughable choice. If they really replace Lewy with him they will get off from top teams overnight. Just like that. He is not even Bayern bench worthy player. Maybe Julien will play without 9 🙉

13 hours ago, jerry said:

Still i dont know why Liverpool is letting him go

35-40M ain't bad for 30 yo player which we have replacement already so it won't be any game changer for next season. Better to let him go now than year later for free.

Very good transfer for Bayern if that is the club he ends up, pretty solid performance year after year so failing in buli would be huge surprise.

On 5/30/2022 at 7:38 PM, jerry said:

Still i dont know why Liverpool is letting him go. This year he is better, more important than Salah. Maybe they know about some hidden injuries or maybe he is 45 years old 😂 He was at best middle earner at Liverpool so maybe this. Gnabry i think is very similar to Sane. When he is on he is ON, almost weltclasse but off its a damn liability like most of this season.

Lewy is pushing pushing just like eskimo Zahavi tell him to do. At this point i think he will spit on Hoeness to force the transfer 😅 

Lukaku begging Inter to take him back now so probably not a target for Bayern. Kalajdzic is laughable choice. If they really replace Lewy with him they will get off from top teams overnight. Just like that. He is not even Bayern bench worthy player. Maybe Julien will play without 9 🙉

Lfc Ok GIF by Liverpool FC

Didn't @Livertool post the Pool salaries here a while ago? A move to Bayern should put him in the Leroy Sane category with 17-18 M a year. With Lewy leaving, 25 M a year are being freed up. I don't know if I would pay that for someone at least being 30 years old, but Bayern doesn't have much of a choice...😄

The BVB is now rumoured to be interested in Borna Sosa as well, next to Kalajdzic. Bundesliga Fantasy scouting at its worst! 🤢 Anyway, CEO Watzke announced that the BVB is still looking for another centre forward to replace Haaland. 

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Didn't @Livertool post the Pool salaries here a while ago?

Hard to say how accurate they are but for sure he can get more somewhere else and as he has won everything already in Liverpool, perfect time for him to collect maximum juice for retirement days.

Lol of the day:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1618550/liverpool-news-robert-lewandowski-poland-manager-transfer-gossip

😆

Overall, i think Lewa should have left couple of years sooner if he wasn't up to stay Bayern for rest of career. Surely some team will want him but but would have got lots more options earlier.

Well, well, well...

While @Stubbe-Unibet was dreaming about Kompany and the smurf supporters were looking towards Raul, Xabi Alonso and Hasenhüttl, I was right once again!

image.png.8c83d9cd73be47505c1003115e50eea3.png

https://www-bild-de.translate.goog/sport/fussball/fussball/schalke-04-der-neue-trainer-ist-gefunden-80314878.bild.html?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Seems like Kramer is getting presented tomorrow after the Pentecost holiday.

Stubbe right now:

Uh Uh No GIF by Boomerang Official

After not being able to pay Itakura, that's another low blow for the delusional fan base. O/U until Kramer gets fired? 1/2 a season? 🤣

Having said that, Kohfeldt would have been great for the LOLs, but maybe he still shows up in January after the WC break. 

Believe Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

oh no football GIF by Bundesliga

And it's official:

Not good enough for Bielefeld 6 weeks ago, the Smurfs are happy to take him. 😁

There are now reports that Moukoko demands a top salary to extend his contract beyond 2023. I get the feeling that his agent is trying to cash in now, similar to when Fiete Arp went from Hamburg to Bayern for 5 M a year after scoring two goals in his first 3 matches in the Bundesliga.

But yeah, Moukoko getting paid more than Adeyemi is not going to happen in Dortmund. Maybe Bayern is offering crazy numbers again like they did with Arp, Nübel and Goretzka (he was worth it). Moukoko wouldn't do himself any favours switching teams and joining the loan army of Bayern/Chelsea/Real, but maybe the money is too good to turn down.

I'm not watching anyway, however Germany is playing England later today and of course it's turning into a wokeness competition again. Right now England leads with 🧎‍♂️ and 🏳️‍🌈. So of course, Germany will 🧎‍♂️ today as well. 😆 In addition to that, the German National Team will counter with another move. Playing in drag:

https://www-kicker-de.translate.goog/kleiner-gruss-und-doppelpass-flick-elf-laeuft-gegen-england-in-em-trikots-der-frauen-auf-904977/artikel?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

image.thumb.png.954747472ead8a94494b9129197978bd.png

• Haha 1

I'll refrain from commenting on the signing. Don't know enough about Kramer and also uncertain how it'll all work with Asamoah, Büskens and co. 

Maybe it'll turn out great, but I doubt it. With the current squad - hopefully we'll see more changes - Bundesliga will be more pain than fun. The very vocal - and most emotional and least intelligent - part of the fan base will likely be demanding executions if we aren't fighting for CL spots. 

All that being said, will I bet on Schalke winning the Bundesliga? Hell yes! Odds 501 let's go!

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

11 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'll refrain from commenting on the signing. Don't know enough about Kramer and also uncertain how it'll all work with Asamoah, Büskens and co. 

Maybe it'll turn out great, but I doubt it. With the current squad - hopefully we'll see more changes - Bundesliga will be more pain than fun. The very vocal - and most emotional and least intelligent - part of the fan base will likely be demanding executions if we aren't fighting for CL spots. 

All that being said, will I bet on Schalke winning the Bundesliga? Hell yes! Odds 501 let's go!

Let's be honest here @Stubbe-Unibet, that IS the Schalke fan base!

🤣

Speaking about Kramer, here's what I found in the tm forums via google translate:

One of the reasons why Kramer was fired from us was because the team council spoke out against him as a whole. I wrote a post somewhere in this thread about what probably happened, here are the key points that have been made public:

-ONLY Wimmer progressed athletically, otherwise no young player with further development
-Kramer no longer had the confidence of the team
-demand of basic virtues but no instruments for playful development
-Poor gameplay
-blatant set pieces
-Formation experiment 3-chain was only given up after pressure from the team
- no playful adjustment of the system during the games, that made us predictable for the opponents (Nagelsmann also added his two cents)
The team council has often spoken out against Kramer at Arabi
-Players have made their future at the club dependent on the coaching staff
- Separation would have become a realistic scenario after the season at the latest

So I'm relatively convinced that nobody will consciously follow him to Schalke. The differences between the team and Kramer were too big for that. When players feel badly trained and undeveloped, that speaks volumes!

Oh boy. Kramer had a funny season with Bielefeld: 1 win, 7 draws, 7 losses in his first 15 matches. Then a spurt with 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss from mid December to mid February, only to close out his tenure with 1 draw and 6 losses.

Kohfeldt is still waiting...

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.1a7e53c83ad86a52de23e6ec18fb0358.png

Zahavi and Lewy are really turning up the heat:

FUwzjlcXsAIJiqd?format=jpg&name=small

Over It Whatever GIF by Talk Stoop

Lewy striking?

amused jaw drop GIF

BVB striker Tigges is going to Köln for 2,5 M Euro. What do you think @Purps? Does this justify a fantasy alert?

BVB 2 player Papadopoulos (who somehow signed my jersey instead of Haaland 😠 ) likely for 1,5 M into the depth of the English league system. 

BVB 2 head coach Maaßen moving to Augsburg to be their new coach. 😮 300 K for the BVB as well. So almost 4,5 M Euro cashflow extra for the BVB. Reminds me a little of playing Bundesliga Manager an eternity ago, when you're trying to make one big transfer and you have to cut costs and sell fringe players to make room within your budget...😄

Unfortunately, it seems that the GMs of ManUtd/Juve/Arsenal are reading here as well, as no official offer for Manuel "Swiss Cheese" Akanji has come in so far. Yeah, he has to go as we need the 20-25 M Euro (hopefully) some poor soul is going to pay for him in order to further rebuild the team. However now you can hear rumours about Kalajdzic+Raum/Sosa as the target players. 

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video 

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2019 at 12:21 AM, WuDu said:

Little fun fact: Under former GM Heidel, Schalke didn't have a scouting department anymore. :speechless:

Wie-christian-heidel-das-scouting-system-revolutioniert-id212414593.html

This article from 18 months ago is absolutely hilarious. Heidel had the genius idea to let 27 university students watch games in front of the computer here in Germany instead of having pro scouts watching players in person. 🤣 It gets even better, Armine Harit was praised by Heidel in the article as the poster boy for this way of "scouting"....:laugh: Only in Schalke...

See Look Here GIF by Jaz Gulati - Protrusive Dental Podcast

Almost 3 years ago, I posted this on the community.  

Seems like the current Schalke management has understood the problems as well. 👍 Only took you 3 years! Never change, Schalke!

Via google translate:

https://www-transfermarkt-de.translate.goog/schalkes-finanzieller-rucksack-bdquo-noch-schwer-gefullt-ldquo-ndash-scouting-bereich-bdquo-war-eine-ruine-ldquo-/view/news/405905?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

image.png.bfeb17c222f5b92e1cd64073edfb98a5.png

image.png.9ba068818c2a6a603ed67f4fb83766b7.png

@Livertool, I'm demanding answers!

image.png.91ad36924d50b521b4de5722133e8e1e.png

Sadio Mane to Bayern for a little under 40 M and 20+M per year! 💰

Interesting strategy by Bayern to overpay for transfers from outside (Sane, Mane, Hernandez) while being stingy when it comes to extending their own players. Well, that got us Süle...

The road to the Schalke player hunt 2023 is set:

Bild

Finishing the season with Bayern, Frankfurt and Red Bull! My o/u on total points for them: 22,5.

Bild

The BVB with a typical schedule: Leverkusen and Freiburg early on, Smurfs and Bayern somewhere in the middle. Werder, Hertha, Hoffenheim are the typical trap games where we usually sh*t the bed early on.

Transfer updates from the Bundesliga:

• Haller from Ajax to the BVB almost a done deal.
  • Mario Götze to Europa League winner Frankfurt.
  • Mane being introduced tomorrow.
  • Smurfs doing typical Smurf things, signing another 1 season wonder with Polter.

With Haller coming, that's a pretty strong statement again! It also allows us to be flexible up front. Hazard is likely gone now (Newcastle).

Haller, Adeyemi, Süle, Schlotterbeck, Özcan, Bynoe-Gittens, (Braaf) are pretty good pick-ups. Sure, Haaland leaving hurts, however the team is much stronger this year. Next steps would be to get rid of Akanji and Hazard and find a solution for our left defensive side. If the team finds itself quickly, we can attack Bayern this year!

Götze to Frankfurt is making huge waves but I don't know. Except for the 18/19 season under Favre where he mostly played as a false 9, he showed absolutely nothing in 3 out of 4 years with the BVB after coming back from Munich. 

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

Bild

Munich is probably much nicer than Liverpool, especially as a 35+ year old retiree. That hairline is fooling nobody...😆

Seems like Haller is currently on vacation in/on (????) the Ivory Coast, once he comes back, he'll immediately start working out with the team next week! 

Eintracht Frankfurt Football GIF by Bundesliga

• Haha 1

Haller passed the medical check, transfer is announced in July, so Ajax can do some accounting trickery! 😆

I'm hereby officially announcing: 

The BVB is BACK and we're challenging for the title this year!

bundesliga zidan GIF by Borussia Dortmund

The odds for the BVB to win the Bundesliga are currently at around 9,00. Bet your salary/income/food coupons/girlfriend and enjoy a great ROI!

Spoiler

at your own risk of course. 🤣

Incompetent fool Rose out---Proven winner Terzic in!

Borderline disabled person Haaland out --- Ironman Haller in.

Disabled person Zagadou out --- Schlotterbeck in.

Double agent Akanji out (likely) --- #1 Buli defender Süle in.

Axel "Snail-man" Witsel out --- Salih "Take no prisoners" Özcan in.

Tigges out --- Adeyemi in.

Bynoe-Gittens in because we can afford it!

200.gif

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2,75 odds for Lewy to stay at Unibet. Quite tempting. If only Unibet allow to combine few transfers but they insist on singles 🤔 I think he will stay. I dont know what finance acrobatics is Barcelona doing. Kounde, Silva, Dembele are the targets [thats like 30-40 in wages]with Barca unable to register Kessie and Christensen. WTF really 🤪

Haller is ok i guess. Looked out of place in Premier League so its not 100% sure he will score 20plus. Certainly better option then Jovic or Kalajdzic. Still i fancy Leverkusen to beat Bayern this year. Naturlich if there will be no black friday there.

Meanhwile Bochum aquired polish central midfielder Jacek Goralski from.....Kairat Almaty [Kazachstan] 😂  @WuDu was there a buli transfer from this mighty league? Cause i think its a first 😂

Let me tell you that they didnt saw worse player there.There was no observation,  scouting of this guy. Maybe they saw him in Netherlands Poland game which we luckily draw [he was shocking that match]. They gave him 2year contract and in january they will offer him to every ekstraklasa club 😂 All this guy is doing he is running like idiot and fouling and very dangerously at that. He is very small so doing that he got two major injuries 🤣 He was sold from Poland to Bulgaria's Ludogorets. He was like 13/14 player there, and he almost never played in important matches. Then in Kazachstan he was most of the time injured but even there he wasnt stammspieler. Baffling transfer from Bochum. I think he got recommended and they got him knowing nothing about him.

Union gave last year Pawel Wszolek two year contract and he didnt even debuted. I think with Goralski could be the same.

Suffice to say with moves like this i think Bochum is my favourite to be relegated. I think they even pull the Greuther this season.

Edited by jerry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

[Manuel Veth] #Bayern want one upfront €50m payment from #Barca for Lewandowski to even consider the payment. No bonuses, no instalments as there is no trust in the club’s ability to fulfill future payments.

and some comments 😂

C'mon, Barca is only bankrupt on odd numbered days. On even numbered days they have a huge warchest and are going to sign every world class player. Just set the payments for even numbered days

Barcelona really are acting wild lately.
Nothing but story after story about how dire their finances are, selling parts of their club to stay afloat while at the same time attempting to sign Kounde, Raphinha, Lewa and who knows who else for hundreds of millions lol

Bayern doing it IRL what we all do in Football manager when we receive bids for our best player.

Barcelona still paying for Vidal in 100 year installments

Wait, do they really still owe us for Vidal?

Edited by jerry

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Haller is ok i guess. Looked out of place in Premier League so its not 100% sure he will score 20plus. Certainly better option then Jovic or Kalajdzic. Still i fancy Leverkusen to beat Bayern this year. Naturlich if there will be no black friday there.

Haller is a banger up front, exactly what we need. And in case we need to switch things up and go for speed:

Adeyemi-Malen-Bynoe-Gittens

Reus

Leverkusen extended Wirtz today. Nkunku did so with Red Bull as well. They're doing a great job so far.

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Meanhwile Bochum aquired polish central midfielder Jacek Goralski from.....Kairat Almaty [Kazachstan] 😂  @WuDu was there a buli transfer from this mighty league? Cause i think its a first 😂

Let me tell you that they didnt saw worse player there.There was no observation,  scouting of this guy. Maybe they saw him in Netherlands Poland game which we luckily draw [he was shocking that match]. They gave him 2year contract and in january they will offer him to every ekstraklasa club 😂 All this guy is doing he is running like idiot and fouling and very dangerously at that. He is very small so doing that he got two major injuries 🤣 He was sold from Poland to Bulgaria's Ludogorets. He was like 13/14 player there, and he almost never played in important matches. Then in Kazachstan he was most of the time injured but even there he wasnt stammspieler. Baffling transfer from Bochum. I think he got recommended and they got him knowing nothing about him.

Union gave last year Pawel Wszolek two year contract and he didnt even debuted. I think with Goralski could be the same.

Suffice to say with moves like this i think Bochum is my favourite to be relegated. I think they even pull the Greuther this season.

😆

Usually players go the other way, like Streli Mamba e.g. Scored twice in the Bundesliga in Dortmund, then was about to be transfered to Köln, didn't pass his medical, then went to Kazakhstan and is now back in Rostock, riding the bench!

Free transfer, likely not demanding a big salary. Maybe they see something in Goralski. Maybe they just need a pomocnik to look mean and collect some yellow cards? And if they're wrong? "Hello Ekstraklasa" in January. 🇵🇱 😁

1 hour ago, jerry said:

2,75 odds for Lewy to stay at Unibet. Quite tempting. If only Unibet allow to combine few transfers but they insist on singles 🤔 I think he will stay.

Nah, I don't think so with Mane on board. Müller, Lewy, Mane. What about Coman, Gnabry, Sane, Musiala? Put your money on the BVB, that's where the money is at! 

Make It Rain Money GIF

• Like 1