Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

The barbaric Smurfs rip out the pitch with their bare hands like the wild animals that they are. Bayern Munich is selling their's for 90 Euro a piece online:

image.thumb.png.769778e630b56d112e23749c5312b828.png

🤢💰

So, the preseason started today, the Smurfs even had their first test match. The BVB starts testing next Tuesday. The first official match will be the DFB Cup game Friday in 4 weeks! The Bundesliga starts again in 5 weeks.

👍

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

A wise Polski pomocnik once said: "This community is like a desert, with a few people looking for water."

Schalke was playing their first testmatch of the season yesterday and we're hearing nothing from our head smurf?

image.thumb.png.058e1f0083a47b330b5eed662de27894.png

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Always wondered about those kind of results. I swear i could gather some of friends, half of them with beer bellys 😂 and i can bet alot of money that we would not lose more and i would bet even some that we score 😋

14:0 is like playing Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles in defence.

spacer.png

Biggest lose in my career i think it was 6:2 and we ended with 8 people on the field. What a s h i t show that was. I think someone have this on vhs taped, really need to see this again. Referee didnt even shower, just jumped in the car and run 🤓 Oh and the fight after the match was stuff of legends 😅

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

41 minutes ago, jerry said:

Always wondered about those kind of results. I swear i could gather some of friends, half of them with beer bellys 😂 and i can bet alot of money that we would not lose more and i would bet even some that we score 😋

14:0 is like playing Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles in defence.

😆 Just checked, Hüls is playing in the Bezirksliga which should be the regional 8th tier. Amateurs, but definitely not 35 year old bus drivers with a beer belly. Even the worst teams in the 1st round of the cup are usually playing 2 tiers above them. So losing with double digits is not that strange.

Biggest lose in my career i think it was 6:2 and we ended with 8 people on the field. What a s h i t show that was. I think someone have this on vhs taped, really need to see this again. Referee didnt even shower, just jumped in the car and run 🤓 Oh and the fight after the match was stuff of legends 😅

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Am I missing something? Looks like a regular Sunday morning in Berlin  or the enriched parts of NRW! 👍

After winning ten titles in a row and switching their old leadership, I feel like Bayern München is letting it slide a little. Next case: Head Coach Julian Nagelsmann. Has been together with his wife for 15 years, 2 small children, and is now banging the lead beat reporter (female, just want to specify that here 😆 ) for Bayern München of Germany's biggest tabloid paper! 

Happy Come On GIF by DAZN

Could it be that the Unibetcommunity was right again? This time with 25 M man Nagelsmann? He seemed a little suspicious to me when he was coaching the opening season match with Hoffenheim against Bayern on national Free-TV in 2018 and showed up having undergone plastic surgery to his face. 

Make-Up Beauty GIF by Ilka & Franz

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

Jury still open if Nagelsmann is a coach or a product of PR machine like with Villas Boas for example. First season was bad, maybe not embarassing but from Bayern POW it was bad one. You could say 50% of Lewy mutiny is on him since he is not loving him, thats for sure. I think even with winning Buli and DFB cup and with similar exit in CL he cold be gone, especially if they will play dull football like in 2nd half of the season. So either win Buli and DFB with exciting football or grind the halbfinale of CL. Tough season ahead of him to be honest. Lets hope Terzic will end his run, i kinda dislike him. Tuchel seem more fun with Look its yor daddy Lukaku burn 😂. Nagelsmann strike me as rather grim, gloomy guy.

That Wurzenberger lass looks rather plain if you ask me 😜 Maybe upgrade over wife though 🧐

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

13 hours ago, jerry said:

That Wurzenberger lass looks rather plain if you ask me 😜 Maybe upgrade over wife though 🧐

LWpwZy5qcGc

😆

In order to not sound like gossiping girlfriends, I just find the development of Nagelsmann interesting. When he came up in Hoffenheim, he was basically heralded as the next Wunderkind coach, lost his father early, very mature for his age, family man etc...

Since then, plastic surgery, "special" choice of clothing, switching his clubs quickly, banging a beat reporter after less than 1 year at the club...🤣

If you compare him to Edin Terzic now, that's like night and day. Speaking of which, if Edin kicks his family man image as well and starts banging one of the 2 or 3 female beat reporters for the BVB, I really have to question his sanity. Not just because of the looks, but rather because of the stupid questions they're always asking during the pressers before the respective matchdays. 🤡

Terzic with a great field interview after their first training session a few days ago: Basically wants to adjust his matchday plan based on the personell and try his best to hide the team's weaknesses. Also, he's taking a look at the younger players now also.

Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

Obviously for BVB supporters this is new stuff after having to watch Marco "Grey Fraud" Rose, do exactly the opposite for a year!

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Finally some transfer updates:

Manuel "Swiss Cheese" Akanji is now linked to Inter. Well, I'd prefer if he moved to the EPL, just because then he would be more in the spotlight for all of you to see what I''ve been telling you for the past 4,5 years. 

There's now an "insider" on the transfermarkt forums that claims that Bayern is going to replace Lewy with Ekitike. The same Ekitike that almost signed with Newcastle last winter, then was linked to the BVB, practically signed with Newcastle this summer and is now still with Reims for the moment...

Guys, I'm telling you, the BVB will attack this season, Bayern is slowly falling apart. So place your bets accordingly!

• Like 2

I dont think you will move swiss cheese. Classic example of a guy earning much too big to his market value. His best choice is to run his contract and then try his luck. It was miracle Inter found 10mln for Look its your daddy Lakaka loan. Yeah there is black friday there and they will sell someone like Martinez/Skriniar but that money is more needed for a debt than else. They can pay maybe something like 10mln but then there is the case of wages and i dont think they will agree those with him. Italian clubs just dont pay that kind of money for a moment. By all means he wants Pogba money [9mln] and no one there will give him that much. You need to find some Premier League club for him. Its quite telling that he is not attracting any interest there. Some last moment panic buy maybe...

I heard Hazard was closer to move but its silence now too. I think with Brandt/Can/Guerreiro is similar situation like with Akanji. You just give too generous contracts 😋

Read something about Barca yesterday and i think Lewy move will be a miracle. They just sold 10% of TV rights in LaLiga for the next 25 years for €207M + €60M and its still not possible to register Kessie, Christensen or even Sergi Roberto [yeah they crazy enough to offer this deadwood another contract]. Much less Lewa. Its crazy beyond reason. It looks like when they somehow bring him to Spotify he will collapse the whole club 😂 Now that would be great legacy and wikipedia entry 🤩 

• Confused 1

"Swiss Cheese" Akanji is one of the top-50 CBs in the world when it comes to the tm evaluation. There should be a market for him, since you cannot compete in the UCL with 21 year olds you picked up from the J2-League. 😆 Of course, here in the Bundesliga Corner, we obviously know that he's a bum, but when even a club like Manchester United fell for the Rangnick meme, Akanji should find a new club pretty soon.

I highly doubt that Pogba is just getting 9 M a year. 😆 However that seems like an Akanji problem now.

Turn on the subtitles. Honestly, I like what I saw so far from Nutella-Niki! 😆 I'm wondering if there will be more players deciding against Bayern and joining a club like the BVB for a more prominent role in the future. Do you think Marcel Sabitzer is happy right now at Bayern playing 800 Buli minutes? And now they even added Gravenberch and Laimer is possibly next...🤣

On 7/1/2022 at 11:36 AM, WuDu said:

Guys, I'm telling you, the BVB will attack this season, Bayern is slowly falling apart.

True, last part that is... But unfortunately dortmund sinking too. Brightest star gone, manager don't know what he is doing defensively ( many big losses last season proved that) Could this season be the one that @WuDu realize to not throw individual players under the bus for bad results? Remains to be seen....

What i can tell that Leverkusen and Red Bull will hunt for title, maybe top 2? There could also be wild card of

image.png.a6a0027dd66c6dcb8335db2d2b0b7f25.png

I mean, even if opposite side is weak, you must have strong team to win with -13 hc?

So my (uneducated) prediction is:

1 Leverkusen

2 Smurfs

3 Leipzig

4 BM

5 Wolfsburg

6 BVB or Frankfurt

Remains to be seen...🥶

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

True, last part that is... But unfortunately dortmund sinking too. Brightest star gone, manager don't know what he is doing defensively ( many big losses last season proved that) Could this season be the one that @WuDu realize to not throw individual players under the bus for bad results? Remains to be seen....

What i can tell that Leverkusen and Red Bull will hunt for title, maybe top 2? There could also be wild card of

Uefa Finland GIF by Manne Nilsson

happy come on GIF by FC Bayern Munich

@Livertool Glad that you managed to wake up from your booze induced midsummer coma, but we replaced Coach Rose with cup winning legend Edin Terzic a few weeks ago! We also added Süle and Schlotterbeck. We're back again!

Now sky is reporting that de Ligt and Bayern are talking about a transfer! Süle out, de Ligt in at the price of 60-80 M!

Animated GIF

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Glad that you managed to wake up from your booze induced midsummer coma

Awakening comes later in the fall, summer in here is short but intense 😄

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

we replaced Coach Rose with cup winning legend Edin Terzic

Haven't followed too much what is going on with transfer market except in pl and especially with Liverpool (looking good) so sorry wasn't aware of this but quick google gave me impression of WTF?

• Haha 2

Anyone's trophy. I agree Bayern is a massive shit atm, but who is strong and consistent enough to beat them? I would say Leverkusen, but Bayer always comes up short, Looserkusen for a reason. Dortmund? Stronger than last year - on paper, but maybe missing a world class player. Lepizig didnt impress me last year, but has a chance too. Also the likes of Gladbach, Hoffenheim and Frankfurt can cause damage. The most interesting season of the last few years, thats for sure. 

Just checked, Leverkusen to win @26.00. Lol, i mean thats megavalue right there (Pohjanpalo is back folks!). Ready for cashout tho, before Bayer folds like a cheap tent for the last rounds, as usual. 

5 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Anyone's trophy. I agree Bayern is a massive shit atm, but who is strong and consistent enough to beat them? I would say Leverkusen, but Bayer always comes up short, Looserkusen for a reason. Dortmund? Stronger than last year - on paper, but maybe missing a world class player. Lepizig didnt impress me last year, but has a chance too. Also the likes of Gladbach, Hoffenheim and Frankfurt can cause damage. The most interesting season of the last few years, thats for sure. 

Just checked, Leverkusen to win @26.00. Lol, i mean thats megavalue right there (Pohjanpalo is back folks!). Ready for cashout tho, before Bayer folds like a cheap tent for the last rounds, as usual. 

Neverkusen is looking good so far, however don't forget their 2002 season: Pooped the bed against the BVB in the Buli. Lost the DFB Pokal in the final against the Smurfs and lost the UCL final against Zidane and Real. In addition to that, some of their German national team players also lost the WC final that year against Brazil and Ronaldo. 😮

Their team is looking good, but the club lacks winning DNA.

Gladbach and Hoffenheim?

disappointed the wire GIF

The important thing for the BVB will be how fast they grow together as a team and whether or not Terzic can install some mentality. Players like Hazard, Guerreiro, Akanji, Reus, Reyna e.g. are not people you want lying next to you in the snow in Stalingrad when the Russians attack...☃️😆

Former Bundesliga star Luka Jovic has been moved to Fiorentina. No transfer fee and Real still pays Jovic's net salary. 

Happy Go Get Em GIF by Conor McGregor

Leipzig could make upset but 1]they are calm in transfer market and to add the insult they will lose someone Laimer/Adams 2] im not sure about Tedesco that he will win anything in his career, just doesnt strike me as a winner type and that pokal win was pure luck.

Leverkusen certainly with a chance. They need strong start and to forget about that Unterhaching game. Also they need to keep Diaby, but that looks problematic as i hear.

With transfer like DeLigt Bayern doesnt risk anything. If he will flop they will still sell him for at least 80% and with ManU always interested probably more than 100%. Its just a bit weird since they dont really need a player there. But Hasan and cheating Julien need a win so...

Meanwhile two new German players in Ekstraklasa. Makana Baku is back after one year in Turkey [20games and only 1000minutes]. This time he is introduced to sh i t show in Legia Warszawa. Suffice to say he is their biggest hope 😂. Rather have Karl-Heinz Riedle Baku but you get what you can [@WuDu feel like Baku is little better suited for Dortmund than Meunier]. Second one is Dresden goalkeeper Kevin Broll from Dynamo Dresden who signed with Gornik Zabrze. I like that from the last 6 years he was stammspieler in Grossaspach and Dresden but he is only 184cm 🙉 At least Podolski who extended for another year will have a friend.

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Leipzig could make upset but 1]they are calm in transfer market and to add the insult they will lose someone Laimer/Adams 2] im not sure about Tedesco that he will win anything in his career, just doesnt strike me as a winner type and that pokal win was pure luck.

Leverkusen certainly with a chance. They need strong start and to forget about that Unterhaching game. Also they need to keep Diaby, but that looks problematic as i hear.

With transfer like DeLigt Bayern doesnt risk anything. If he will flop they will still sell him for at least 80% and with ManU always interested probably more than 100%. Its just a bit weird since they dont really need a player there. But Hasan and cheating Julien need a win so...

Meanwhile two new German players in Ekstraklasa. Makana Baku is back after one year in Turkey [20games and only 1000minutes]. This time he is introduced to sh i t show in Legia Warszawa. Suffice to say he is their biggest hope 😂. Rather have Karl-Heinz Riedle Baku but you get what you can [@WuDu feel like Baku is little better suited for Dortmund than Meunier]. Second one is Dresden goalkeeper Kevin Broll from Dynamo Dresden who signed with Gornik Zabrze. I like that from the last 6 years he was stammspieler in Grossaspach and Dresden but he is only 184cm 🙉 At least Podolski who extended for another year will have a friend.

If it wasn't for your Ekstraklasa reports, I never would have known that Ridle Baku has a limited twin brother. Meunier was like the Hindenburg in his first season. Even Pischu on his last legs beat him out. 🇵🇱 In his second season, Meunier at least didn't give me heart attacks. So I don't know, whether I really would like to have Ridle. His kicker grades dropped off in his 2nd Wolfsburg season, but that might as well be due to idiots van Bommel and Kohfeldt dragging the team down!

Sport1 journo Patrick Berger, the one who reported first about Süle to Dortmund, is reporting that the BVB wants to sell Guerreiro in order to buy Raum from Hoffenheim. Yet Guerreiro likes it in Dortmund, with his 3 kids speaking fluent German, and he would like to extend! 🤣

Unterhaching, I already forgot! 😆 They had a lot of drama around the year 2000, who could forget him and his exit from the club:

4-formatOriginal.jpg

👃❄️🇨🇴

They should have drug tested him right there right now after showing up like that to the first Buli match in 00/01. 

Leverkusen is looking good on paper, but they always do. 1,5 years ago:

image.thumb.png.a06e533226f368882a5e755a96eb87b0.png

Tah losing the ball in extra time to give up the draw. Also, it's tough to win, when you have to employ a Finn! And now Pohjanpalo is back as well...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

If it wasn't for your Ekstraklasa reports, I never would have known that Ridle Baku has a limited twin brother.

Feel like in football in a matter of few years this thing could be reversed and its Ridle will be named as the limited one. Makana got some potential, granted in Poland we are not schooling footballers in any good way but still, the chance is.

Forgot to mentione that in my club Slask Wroclaw we have third German player, after Marcel Zylla and Dennis Jastrzembski. The guy is named John Yeboah and is not a son of Anthony Yeboah.

@WuDu are you familiar with him? He played in every german Usomething team minus U21

Again i dont have a good feeling about this transfer 🧐

Przechwytywanies.PNG

Edited by jerry

13 hours ago, jerry said:

Forgot to mentione that in my club Slask Wroclaw we have third German player, after Marcel Zylla and Dennis Jastrzembski. The guy is named John Yeboah and is not a son of Anthony Yeboah.

@WuDu are you familiar with him? He played in every german Usomething team minus U21

Again i dont have a good feeling about this transfer 🧐

"Third" German for Wroclaw: Zylla, Jastrzembski, Yeboah...

Sarcastic Yes Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I remember the name John Yeboah and him not being related to Tony, thus I looked him up:

2 Bundesliga games, one time subbed in vs the BVB almost 4 years ago. 👍

I think, there you have your answer.

It's interesting how quickly talents get hyped up nowadays and how fast they get dropped later on. Remember Linton Maina, formerly of Hannover and now playing for Köln? 4 years ago on matchday 2, he had a great game against the BVB as one of their wingers and there was even some chatter that he would be a good pickup for the BVB. John Yeboah never even had that kind of hype...

• Haha 1

Watched Yeboah twice already and both times he was terrible. Have some pace but zero awareness on the field. He literally run into opposition and lose the ball [like headless chicken]. They gave him three years. Yikes 🙉 

Everyone in Poland is picking our club for a relegation. Last year we avoided it by a miracle, sportdirektor resigned, board didnt accept. So he is again creative this summer 🤬

Meanwhile Bayern with awesome dig at Barca 😅😆

• Haha 2

Witsel to Atletico Madrid and we stole another Ajax player with Prince Aning. Similar to Braaf, he'll start with BVB 2. This will be a great Bundesliga season again! 

Paulo Sousa Bundesliga GIF by Borussia Dortmund

• Like 2

Would be fun living in that building just above water 😂

Meanwhile another german profi in polish Ekstraklasa. This time its Jonatan Kotze from Ingolstadt who signed with Gornik Zabrze for 1+1. Judging from the number of games he plays wouldnt call him stammspieler there, more like 13/14th player, but he should be ok for our league.

Przechwytywanieddd.PNG.59fea4865d1570f2867d0f498404c697.PNG

Lets recapitulate. We will look at this post some time ahead and have a laugh at my expense 😆

Haller had one good season at Frankfurt, didnt convince in West Ham, then scored a lot of goals in Holland where teams other than PSV, Ajax, Feyenoord are losing in Europe with teams from Kazachstan. And those that are not in Europe present quality of 2Buli at the best. Scored there a lot goals that are considered tap in or slam dunk 😅 Should have few of them in Dortmund as well, but will he achieve 20 goals its not 100% for me. There is really no plan b if he will flop. So big pressure on him to perform.

Adeyemi in my eyes now is a big big chance for a flop. Pace merchant who really lacks in football intelligence. Granted seen him twice or one time more but he always seem like he was running faster than thinking. And he is really selfish so i dont see him having the same number of assist like Sancho.

Sule if he could be healthy is a big reinforcement. But that big if since his last full season was 18/19 when he started 29 games. You can say last season was ok cause he was involved in 28 games but he only started in 19. Risky business that chap.

Schlotterbeck no objections here. Best young defender in the country. But i wonder what if Terzic will play with Hummels-Sule. I would be pissed 🙉

Ozcan could be dark horse and biggest reinforcement. Looked very good in Koeln and should make another step in Dortmund. One but, he is bought after his best breakout season, so its not like he is established franchise in Bundesliga.

Edited by jerry

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Schlotterbeck no objections here. Best young defender in the country. But i wonder what if Terzic will play with Hummels-Sule. I would be pissed 🙉

Or the BVB finally employs a rotation at the CB position. So Süle, Hummels and Schlotterbeck are getting rested on a regular basis instead of having to play every 3 days. In addition to that, injuries will occur and we could also play with 3 defenders at the same time.

3 hours ago, jerry said:

Haller had one good season at Frankfurt, didnt convince in West Ham, then scored a lot of goals in Holland where teams other than PSV, Ajax, Feyenoord are losing in Europe with teams from Kazachstan. And those that are not in Europe present quality of 2Buli at the best. Scored there a lot goals that are considered tap in or slam dunk 😅 Should have few of them in Dortmund as well, but will he achieve 20 goals its not 100% for me. There is really no plan b if he will flop. So big pressure on him to perform.

Malen, Adeyemi, Bynoe-Gittens, Reus, Moukoko. That's 5 offensive alternatives next to Haller in addition to Hazard, Reyna, Brandt. 

I didn't follow Haller in the EPL, but 10 goals in 1,5 years is not that horrible. 15/9 in 18/19 in the Bundesliga was great though. My point is, his playing style gives us different options.

Terzic and Kehl are cleaning house with an iron broom!

Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

Prince Aning getting playing time would finally mean that a "creative" transfer is seeing some action. On the right side, Morey is back in training after his massive knee injury 14 months ago.

Good for the kid and let's hope he's going to get some minutes soon.

BVB leading SC Verl 4:0 at the half in today's friendly. Moukoko with 2 nice goals already. Prince Aning also having his moments. But yeah, thanks for nothing Rose for ignoring Moukoko. Hopefully Terzic starts incorporating some of the younger guys into the lineup during the season, so that we can also avoid injuries in the future. 

BVB playing Valencia right now:

Kobel

Guerreiro-Schlotterbeck-Hummels-Meunier

Dahoud-Bellingham

Hazard-Reus-Adeyemi

Moukoko

Schulz is healthy and not even sitting on the bench. 😆

I'm watching their practice streams on yt and so far we already had 2 "fights"! 👍

1. Kamara tackled Hummels softly and His Majesty was not amused, complaining about "total idiots" playing to aggressively. 
  2. On Sunday, the BVB was playing football tennis in teams of 3 players. When teams were switched, Schlotterbeck shoulder-checked Meunier and walked on and Meunier had to be held back by Akanji. 🤣

At least there's some fire in the squad this season!

Bayern lost Lewy over the weekend and added de Ligt. 

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

Since 2019, Bayern spent almost a quarter billion Euros in transfer fees to improve their defense! Hernandez, de Ligt, Pavard, Upamecano. 

Fire Burn GIF by Epitaph Records

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

On Sunday, the BVB was playing football tennis in teams of 3 players. When teams were switched, Schlotterbeck shoulder-checked Meunier and walked on and Meunier had to be held back by Akanji. 🤣

11:30-11:40 🤣

Schlotterbeck is a little bit nasty...😍 In contrast to Swiss Cheese Akanji, who probably congratulates his opponents every time they score against him. 🤣

We lost the friendly 1-3, with Hummels causing one goal and Goncalo Guedes (whom we all still remember from the community fantasy WC in 2018) also scoring a nice one.

Haller missing the game and leaving training camp due to testicular cancer!

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Hopefully they caught it early, he's now the third Buli player with this condition, makes one think...

This probably means it's Moukoko time early in the season...

image.thumb.png.2745e0fc2d6c980f7bc1a1059509a36e.png