Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

12 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Modeste looking as sharp as Polter 😄 

On 7/31/2022 at 10:09 AM, WuDu said:

Newest rumour: Fantasy legend Anthony Modeste. 

It's tough to say. On one hand, I don't like picking up a mediocre player and putting him in the starting lineup. Modeste may work in Köln, but I don't see him having success with the BVB. On the other hand, Moukoko as the only forward in the middle is also not really working right now.

On 8/7/2022 at 10:41 AM, WuDu said:
6 M Euro for one year of Modeste, plus 3-4 M Euro as transfer fee to Köln.

money GIF

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Sad Emma GIF by Borussia Dortmund

Bill Murray Film GIF

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

Freiburg the clearly better team. At first the game was a toss up, however towards the end of the first half, Freiburg has been dominant. Gregoritsch scoring, wasn't he playing for the Smurfs as well a few years ago?

Well, for the second half I'm demanding heads to roll! That's 3 halfs of Bundesliga football so far and just one crap goal for us! I want to see Bynoe-Gittens and maybe Brandt now! We need creativity. Moukoko for Modeste after 20-25 minutes could also be an option!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Well, well, well...

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Well, for the second half I'm demanding heads to roll! That's 3 halfs of Bundesliga football so far and just one crap goal for us! I want to see Bynoe-Gittens and maybe Brandt now! We need creativity. Moukoko for Modeste after 20-25 minutes could also be an option!

The Tea Lol GIF by Shalita Grant

Bynoe-Gittens with the important 1:1 and the pre-assist for the game winner.

Moukoko with the game winner.

Brandt with the assist for the game winner.

Even Marius Wolf played great! So all of our offense has been subbed in by Edin in the second half!

Happy Champions League GIF by DAZN

A bum like Rose wouldn't have even put us in the situation to get lucky.

Our best players today: Mark Flekken and all the second half subs. 🤣

The offense Modeste, Malen, Reus and Hazard were absolute frauds that should be put on the bench next week. OK, Reus will play and Modeste might as well. But Malen and Hazard?

Fresh Prince Jazz GIF by Nick At Nite

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Well, there goes competitve buli season through the window

Przechwytywanie1111.PNG.12f2ffed4ad9390bd83657ef1a4faf41.PNG

It looks like both Leverkusen and RB are out of race after two spieltags 😂

I've seen Dortmund game and didnt pull the trigger for the recover, simply cause there were no signs! Bellingham was terrible [is it me or he is more and more vocal on the pitch instead of playing good], Modeste invisible, Hazard laughable [ i think there is some degenerative sickness in the family seeing his bro in Madrid] IMO the man of the match was Marius Wolf. Maybe that Haaland haircut gave him some confidence, but he looked world class yesterday. Bynoe was also good but he had much too much space for that first goal after pretty bad first touch and Moukoko goal was very bad defensive display from Freiburg. Feel that result was more luck than anything and next game will be closed by rivals.  This season looks more and more like another depressing Bayern win 🤬🙊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

image.png.f873e4019373510f4b0b3cab5014803c.png

Schalke feeling right at home again! The BVB also reigning at the top, as I told you guys before! Leverkusen now with 3 losses in a row, including the cup game!

3 hours ago, jerry said:

I've seen Dortmund game and didnt pull the trigger for the recover, simply cause there were no signs! Bellingham was terrible [is it me or he is more and more vocal on the pitch instead of playing good], Modeste invisible, Hazard laughable [ i think there is some degenerative sickness in the family seeing his bro in Madrid] IMO the man of the match was Marius Wolf. Maybe that Haaland haircut gave him some confidence, but he looked world class yesterday. Bynoe was also good but he had much too much space for that first goal after pretty bad first touch and Moukoko goal was very bad defensive display from Freiburg. Feel that result was more luck than anything and next game will be closed by rivals.  This season looks more and more like another depressing Bayern win 🤬🙊

Wolf was great, however I disagree here! Terzic brought him at the half, yet it took over 30 minutes until the goal by Bynoe-Gittens. However Wolf had three great shot opportunities in and around the box in his limited time of action over the past 2 games. Also great to see how he burned Günter yesterday. 

There's something about the Hazard family, I cannot put it in words, but the way these guys completely degenerate around their 30th birthday is something special! With our only left back Guerreiro being backed up by 18 year olds Rothe and Aning and it being only a question of when, not if, Guerreiro gets hurt, I feel like Hazard is being kept mostly due to his ability to play in left midfield once Guerreiro cannot play. That was absolutely nothing up front yesterday!

I said it before and I'll say it again, we need to establish some play-makers off the bench again. Similar to 18/19 when Sancho was breaking through off the bench alongside Paco Alcacer. I'd hope Bynoe-Gittens and Moukoko could play such a role this season. Out of the 4 goals, Moukoko was in the vicinty in all 4 of them. 

But yesterday displayed how important it is to not have a double-agent coach sabotage the team from the inside and proven winner Edin, showed his in-game skills! Meunier wasn't really that bad so far, yet he took him out at the half and brought Wolf. A clueless bum like Marco Rose would have brought Moukoko in the 89th minute and not have turned the game around. 

Mateu Morey today with his comeback for BVB 2, also Jayden Braaf sat on the bench for them for the first time!

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

"reigning" at the top aka played shit in two games, got lucky with two wins and Bayern haven't played their second 😅 Bayern will beat BXB with at least 10 points this season 

CutPaste_2022-07-27_12-28-26-777.jpg.8c9d3646404a57a5e899a2286bd6d95a.jpg

Don't you have other teams to worry about after the Smurfs just generated 4 wins out of their past 53 Bundesliga matches? 🤣

• Haha 2

Contract extension for the "Atomic Gittens"?

And the best football news of today:

Village People Dancing GIF by de chinezen

• Haha 1

First Farca, now Poonited, don't these clubs have a scouting department?

image.thumb.png.505fcd7ce8c331d0e41e3bd82cb7e0aa.png

It's not like Meunier was one of our problems in 21/22 and this season so far, but selling him would probably net us around 30 M Euro in transfer fees and saved wages over the next two years. So thank you for your service and off we go...

Leah Remini Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

That would also give us some room to pick up a replacement and save money along the way. In addition to that, we have Wolf, Morey, Can, Passlack and Semic in different stages of their respective careers that can be tried at RB as well. 

Akanji to Inter also heating up now. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WuDu said:

First Farca, now Poonited, don't these clubs have a scouting department?

image.thumb.png.505fcd7ce8c331d0e41e3bd82cb7e0aa.png

It's not like Meunier was one of our problems in 21/22 and this season so far, but selling him would probably net us around 30 M Euro in transfer fees and saved wages over the next two years. So thank you for your service and off we go...

Leah Remini Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

That would also give us some room to pick up a replacement and save money along the way. In addition to that, we have Wolf, Morey, Can, Passlack and Semic in different stages of their respective careers that can be tried at RB as well. 

Akanji to Inter also heating up now. 

Can you really complain? You get huge transfer fees for average players like Pulisic that apparently ManU is also after 😄 They should really blow up whole organisation and start fresh. Atm they seem to be clueless which way to go and how to get there. I don't mind but just pitiful to watch 

7 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Can you really complain? You get huge transfer fees for average players like Pulisic that apparently ManU is also after 😄 They should really blow up whole organisation and start fresh. Atm they seem to be clueless which way to go and how to get there. I don't mind but just pitiful to watch 

#NoRefunds

80 M Euro for Sancho as well! 

evil smile GIF

The funny thing about Pulisic was that he wasn't even starting for us in the end and his performance wasn't even close to Sancho`s.

Thomas Meunier, here we go!?!?

https://caughtoffside.substack.com/p/manchester-uniteds-pursuit-of-joao

image.png.87ed3d2fc7c051d062886a7a0617bcb1.png

Kehl/Terzic >>>>> Kloppo >>>>>>Tuchel if they can pull that off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know its a joke but no matter what Terzic/Kehl do Kloppo is a generational coach. If not for Dortmund/Liverpool then for making Lewandowski. He even made Piszczek who was laughing stock at Hertha and who played forward/winger there [in Poland he played as a striker!] into borderline world class right back. I dont think there is anyone in the world capable of that.

Meunier at Manu? He was bad at PSG and now average at Dortmund. Maybe loan with option, same with Akanji and Inter. ManUtd is all over the place in hilarious panic mode. Its like someone found about filters in transfermarkt or football manager. Something i didnt see for a while. My advice? Clear the stable for the next two transfer windows and buy only young prospects [10-30mln a piece] and promote the guys from the academy [after all isnt it one of the best in the world?]. After clearout add one/two big names in another two transfer windows [Bellingham for 50+fookin Sancho 😁]. In two years you have team that will play for title. Assuming, of course ETH is not a bald fraud 😂

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

OK!

Kehl/Terzic >>>>>>>>>> Kloppo>>>>>>>>>>Tuchel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Some homeless bum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marco Rose

Of course it would be great, but let's be honest, Ronaldo would cause such an insane circus around the club that working solidly wasn't possible anymore. Also what about his salary, our system and the development of our young players? Picking him up would be Schalke-esque! We want to get away from signing these pure mercenaries anyway...

Maybe his agent should try to whore him out to Red Bull or Bayer Leverkusen...🤣

But yeah, a lot of big clubs in Europe are being led by total morons:

• PSG with player/manager Donatello calling the shots.
  • ManUtd, which is a total dumpster fire
  • Barca spending money depite being 1,5 B Euro in the hole

These clubs make the Smurfs look like competent and serious business people. 😁

4 hours ago, jerry said:

Meunier at Manu? He was bad at PSG and now average at Dortmund. Maybe loan with option, same with Akanji and Inter. ManUtd is all over the place in hilarious panic mode. Its like someone found about filters in transfermarkt or football manager. Something i didnt see for a while. My advice? Clear the stable for the next two transfer windows and buy only young prospects [10-30mln a piece] and promote the guys from the academy [after all isnt it one of the best in the world?]. After clearout add one/two big names in another two transfer windows [Bellingham for 50+fookin Sancho 😁]. In two years you have team that will play for title. Assuming, of course ETH is not a bald fraud 😂

Thanks, but no thanks, we want cash only! 💸 Also funny how Bellingham is being written to the EPL all the time. Why would he want to go already? How is Jadon Sancho feeling at the moment? A player like that could be looking at 10 M Euro in Dortmund as well after a few years of high performance at the club. I said it before, depending on what happens with Reus/Hummels next season, Bellingham could be the BVB captain in 23/24 at just 20 years of age...

15 hours ago, WuDu said:

Of course it would be great

Yup for ManU 😄

Ok, at least last year he could still play at good level, this season who knows. Even if he can, there is 85% possibility that he screws up any teamspirit you got not to mention his huge wage.

I was really surprised even speculation of this as you are known for love of boys not boomers but i guess this could be one way of getting average team age to 25-30 where it should be in order to fight for titles 😃

On 8/7/2022 at 12:30 PM, psrquack said:

Conspiration theories are coming.

Because it will be a Köln-Videoton in ECL qualification phase and many people says the local team will advance to the next round.😃

I don't say this will happen,because Köln is still the favourite for the qualification to the group phase,  but it seems almost every conspiration theories has some core of truth.

What a shitty game so far. Brandt did nothing on the right wing, yet scores the 1-0 out of the blue. Modeste's most meaningful action was kicking the Bremen goalie in the head and receiving a yellow. Emre Can must be working as a double agent! For whom? I have no idea, but he came on as an injury replacement for Dahoud and should be subbed out immediately. Finally, Malen is "injured" today and now there are rumours about a transfer!

Also LOL at Hradecky again! Can't win, if you play a Finn!

Simon "The Bum" Terodde missing the same penalty twice! 

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Sad We Did It GIF by Nickelodeon

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

Never before in the history of the Bundesliga has a team scored three times after the 89th minute (at least that's what sky is saying). The last time the BVB led 2-0 at home and still lost was 40 years ago.

triple h GIF

Regarding the game: It was utter shit from the get-go. Up until the middle of the second half, before the 2-0, the BVB had an xG value of 0,06. Both of our goals came from outside the box and Hazard even hit the post afterwards from outside as well. 

Looking at the players, I'm always wondering how Emre Can performed well for Pool and got signed by Juve. I remember Pool wanted to extend him as well. This guy is an absolute moron! Caused the dangerous free kick in the first half, got himself a yellow and his man scored the 2-2 header. Pretty sure, Özcan is getting his chance now. Edin swings an iron broom!

Modeste was another disaster. I'm listening to two BVB podcasts per week while playing poker. These guys are expecting at least 10 goals from him to not consider him a failure. 10 goals! 🤣 Above 20 goals, they consider him a good pickup. I'd be happy if he scored 7-8 goals and gives us some game winners along the way. Having said that, he had something like 12 touches today and we were playing with one man less for most of the time.

JBG was active, yet with not really much to show for. As of now, I'd hope for him and Moukoko to be our weapons off the bench. I'm sure Terzic is benching him next week.

Süle also not looking too sharp today, but he's coming off an injury...

What Brandt was doing, nobody knows. Useless on the right wing, then suddenly decides to cut inside and just blast one towards the goal, scoring the important 1-0.

Dahoud, Hummels and Schlotti injured themselves today. In addition to that, Malen wasn't playing. Now there are rumours that ManUtd wants to sign Gakpo from PSV. If they get 60 M for him, they'd have the 30 M for Malen...

Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF 

Does that mean that Sancho could be available???

Tv Show Reaction GIF by CW Kung Fu 

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since the 2012/13 season, Bayern have won 39 of their 44 matches against promoted teams, including only two defeats. BVB won 27 of 45. The defeat against Bremen was the tenth against a promoted team in ten years.