Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

6 M Euro for one year of Modeste, plus 3-4 M Euro as transfer fee to Köln.

Conspiration theories are coming.

Because it will be a Köln-Videoton in ECL qualification phase and many people says the local team will advance to the next round.😃

Or Stubbe put too much money on Schalke's win and bookies want to decrease away team winning chances.🤑

Biw I'm still waiting for a Schalke to win free ticket to all competition here.

Edited by psrquack

Modeste not playing vs the Smurfs:

6 M Euro for him, 5 M for Köln.

How Dare You Greta GIF

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Amazing goal. Thank you VAR.... I dont quite get the decision. On the camera which showed the keepers view the best, it didn't look like Yoshida impacted the keepers view at all, due to the Köln players in front of him.

Aaaaand, VAR strikes again. Red card.....

• Sad 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

35 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Amazing goal. Thank you VAR.... I dont quite get the decision. On the camera which showed the keepers view the best, it didn't look like Yoshida impacted the keepers view at all, due to the Köln players in front of him.

Aaaaand, VAR strikes again. Red card.....

Ray Charles Laugh GIF

Nice goal, but of course completely offside!

Aaaaand Köln is leading.....

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

6 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Ray Charles Laugh GIF

Nice goal, but of course completely offside!

Aaaaand Köln is leading.....

VAR on fire again 😅 this decision is right though. The red card is okay as well.

Regarding the offside. That depends. I think the IFAB rules say a player obstructing the GK's line of vision will result in an offside call. Was he in the line of vision? Yes, of course. Did he have an impact on the keepers vision? No, it did not look like it, due to all the FCK players in front of him, but we didn't get a perfect angle to determine it...

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Thank you VAR

VAR strikes again

I bet you are better of searching posts from community so would you mind checking who it was that wrote something like "with var we get right decision everytime"?

We can then together bust his balls lil bit 🤪

6 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I bet you are better of searching posts from community so would you mind checking who it was that wrote something like "with var we get right decision everytime"?

We can then together bust his balls lil bit 🤪

VAR did get the red card right + it overruled a wrong offsite call. So two correct corrections and one questionable - overall a more "fair" game than it would have been without VAR 😉 This time it really went against Schalke, but another day it'll be the other way around

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

So two correct corrections and one questionable - overall a more "fair" game than it would have been without VAR 😉

I think refs gave red cards before var too? Sure card would have not been given without var?

Overruled offside i don't remember seeing ages as they allow play to continue very loosely nowadays. How many millimetres was it offside? Good job var. But if you compare one overruled offside to thousands of goals that have been done cause siderefs are afraid to rise their flags, i wouldn't say var is winning.

15 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

This time it really went against Schalke, but another day it'll be the other way around

Yes and that was the way it went before var too 😉

Pointless discussion 😄 VAR = less mistakes. That's it, nothing else is relevant. Then you can discuss how to improve the implementation/use, but that's a different discussion. 

8 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Yes and that was the way it went before var too 😉

Difference is, now the right calls are made 

9 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I think refs gave red cards before var too? Sure card would have not been given without var?

Overruled offside i don't remember seeing ages as they allow play to continue very loosely nowadays. How many millimetres was it offside? Good job var. But if you compare one overruled offside to thousands of goals that have been done cause siderefs are afraid to rise their flags, i wouldn't say var is winning.

Guess you didn't watch the game 🙂 

VAR on fire again 😅 this decision is right though. The red card is okay as well.

Regarding the offside. That depends. I think the IFAB rules say a player obstructing the GK's line of vision will result in an offside call. Was he in the line of vision? Yes, of course. Did he have an impact on the keepers vision? No, it did not look like it, due to all the FCK players in front of him, but we didn't get a perfect angle to determine it...

Schalke player was casually jogging around within the 6 yard box directly in front of the Köln goalie while being offside. 

Episode 2 Judge GIF by The Simpsons

Happy The Office GIF

Hudson-Odoi and Nico Schulz could be great roommates... Interesting how his career stalled since Bayern tried to get into a bidding war for him, but if it's a loan with option for us, I'm giving my thumbs up!

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

16 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Pointless discussion 😄

Yes it is, no matter what we think of it, it is to stay unfortunately. But just for conversation sake..

18 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

VAR = less mistakes

Depends what you count as mistake. I count as mistake every clear situation that ain't called right away and there is lot of those. We have seen injuries as result of allowing to play and overall it is just waste of energy for players and waste of time for spectators. You might just call it current implementation and that is how we get false data.

26 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Difference is, now the right calls are made

And wrongs.

27 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Guess you didn't watch the game 🙂

No but kind of irrelevant. Would be one hell of match to chance my mind about var 😄

VAR did get the red card right + it overruled a wrong offsite call. So two correct corrections and one questionable

Had to humour myself and watch those.

Schalke first goal denied rightfully.

Red card? Why not thou seen yellows for similar and would have been fine with that too. Judgement call..

Bild

vince mcmahon no GIF by WWE

Werner back to Red Bull also a done deal now!

Red Bull also picked up Sesko from Red Bull Salzburg for 2023 (when Nkunku is likely leaving). But right now they have Olmo, Nkunku, Werner, Silva, Szoboszlai plus their boomers Forsberg and Poulsen.

Season 9 Premiere GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Lil bit tempted to go watch super cup tomorrow but do i really want to pay 300-350€ for tickets?

Frankfurt apparently really sucked??? and Ancelotti wants another title for CV and sets tactics to 1-0 win 🤮 

Is there a chance to make it onto the pitch? With a message on your shirt to Sanna or Sleepy Joe? 😆

Make It So Star Trek GIF

350 Euros for a glorified pre-season match? 🤮Years ago, I paid 80 $ or so to watch an NBA regular season game in person, which was a great experience, but in hindsight a little bit much. Did I regret it? No. Would I do it again? No, but I also don't follow the NBA anymore.

Frankfurt is always great to watch in European Cup games and their fans usually create a great atmosphere. Real is probably showing up with their A-team. If you have some poker/booze funds to spare...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Lil bit tempted to go watch super cup tomorrow but do i really want to pay 300-350€ for tickets?

Well you can throw in another €129 + hotel night, and make it the week of your dreams and go to Helsinki today already. You could even get a glimpse of lovely ❤️Sanna❤️ on either event ( more likely on the first one )

image.jpeg.36d482040167b158ef1f55fa88a2c400.jpeg

I'd join but since I'm a boomer, I won't. I can't handle this youth music. 😣

Edited by Purps
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, WuDu said:

Is there a chance to make it onto the pitch? With a message on your shirt to Sanna or Sleepy Joe? 😆

If there is will there is way 😄

But meh, i'll skip it. Either of teams or even single player is that interesting to me. If only better team would have won cl then it would have been no brainer but no 😞

I'll just find some bar near stadium to watch game and show them frankfurters my awesome german skills pre/post match 🥶

But what is this whining? (I assume well paid) journalist complaining about prices already? Try living here...brexit don't seem so bad now, does it.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Livertool said:

If there is will there is way 😄

But meh, i'll skip it. Either of teams or even single player is that interesting to me. If only better team would have won cl then it would have been no brainer but no 😞

I'll just find some bar near stadium to watch game and show them frankfurters my awesome german skills pre/post match 🥶

But what is this whining? (I assume well paid) journalist complaining about prices already? Try living here...brexit don't seem so bad now, does it.

15 euros for a chzburger is absolutely fine considering its a Super Cup game in the ducking expensive Helsinki.

Sziget - one of the biggest music festival in Europe - is about to start in Budapest, and the visitors are simply robbed. Based on that tweet the chzburger costs the same, some food priced more less the same, the drinks are way cheaper here. But the difference in salary between Hungary and Finland is day and night 💀 

The ticket prices for the cup game is also shocking, doesnt worth, makes no sense. Cant remember how much was last year in Budapest tho. 

• Like 1

8.5 Euro for 1/2 litre of Heineken?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

This confuses and enrages the regular Finn:

https://www.aldi-nord.de/sortiment/getraenke/bier/pilsener-0347-0-0.article.html

Aldinl Aldi Aldinederland Beer Bier Cheers Proost Schultenbrau Blikbier GIF by ALDI Nederland

• Haha 1

Hazard for Adeyemi, Modeste for Moukoko. These are the only changes for the game against Freiburg. Important match for the BVB since Freiburg won against Augsburg 4-0 last week.