Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

I think i'm beginning to nail it, just bit of fine tuning anymore 🤣

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Post of the Year, so far! Finland and Schalke, a match made in heaven!

vollgekotzter-schalke-fan.jpg

Now do "Glück auf! Der Steiger kommt."

----

Seems like Sommer has to stay in Gladbach, whom is Bayern going to pick up now? Former Smurf keeper Nübel is also not interested. Fantasy legend Rütter from Hoffenheim to Leeds it seems and Schade from Freiburg to Brentford. These EPL teams are paying a lot of money for these kind of players (talented but not really proven)...

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

WTF is that song 🙉

Mohammed war ein prophet der von fussbal nicht versteht? What a freakin random line 😂🙉😆😅 Is Gelsenkrichen califat or something? Dont get it 🤔😸

42 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Seems like Sommer has to stay in Gladbach, whom is Bayern going to pick up now? Former Smurf keeper Nübel is also not interested. Fantasy legend Rütter from Hoffenheim to Leeds it seems and Schade from Freiburg to Brentford. These EPL teams are paying a lot of money for these kind of players (talented but not really proven)...

Maybe thats Kovacevic music 😼 There is some geruchte that Benfica will send some guys to Rakow next week. Will be interesting.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Maybe thats Kovacevic music 😼 There is some geruchte that Benfica will send some guys to Rakow next week. Will be interesting.

Don't think Bayern is picking someone from Ekstraklasa to start against PSG. Their problem is that Neuer is back in half a year and then what?

2 hours ago, jerry said:

WTF is that song 🙉

Mohammed war ein prophet der von fussbal nicht versteht? What a freakin random line 😂🙉😆😅 Is Gelsenkrichen califat or something? Dont get it 🤔😸

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Yeah, when i saw lyrics i thought what the fuck does mohammed got to do with it. @WuDu pliis tell us, about to give up my smurf card.

Guys, I told you that the Smurfs are pure evil, they're even praising Mohammed in their songs! 😆 Here's google translate:

image.thumb.png.51c418ce8cfc592c405dfb3b91f1d4ab.png

image.thumb.png.1fb05b448a6bbc5f798b7968e70b17fe.png

BVB = The enlightened West. Schalke = Caliphate.

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• Haller is back for the BVB, playing his first 15 test match minutes today. Probably not there yet when it comes to playing full minutes in the Bundesliga.
  • Saudi-Arabia via Newcastle is allegedly offering Moukoko 9 M per year plus 30 M to sign.
  • Gio Reyna not really in good form after his WC fiasco. 
  • Jayden Braaf, whom we stole from Chitty 2 and so far worked with BVB 2 seems to continue his knucklehead behaviour and is already on the way out. 

Seems like Edin is testing a 4-1-4-1 system now with Dahoud being the lone defensive midfielder. I don't know, Brandt seems to be in good form again, but the rest?

• Like 1

That fight for Moukoko leave me with a bad taste. Half a year playing football, not that good if you ask me then Flick got him a vacation as a mannschaft mascot and now he demands 6mln a season. Never performed in europe or internationally. This just screams a Freddy Adu flop. I think he will be bang average once he will get that contract whoever gave it to him. I could be wrong but we'll see i guess. From my perspective he is really not that special apart from his age and hype. Well if age is true, cause that face man, its hard to believe he is a 18 year old kid 😁

Consp theory alert: i think Lakaka is older than his birth certificate shows, thats why he fallen that far out 😝

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

7 hours ago, jerry said:

That fight for Moukoko leave me with a bad taste. Half a year playing football, not that good if you ask me then Flick got him a vacation as a mannschaft mascot and now he demands 6mln a season. Never performed in europe or internationally. This just screams a Freddy Adu flop. I think he will be bang average once he will get that contract whoever gave it to him. I could be wrong but we'll see i guess. From my perspective he is really not that special apart from his age and hype. Well if age is true, cause that face man, its hard to believe he is a 18 year old kid 😁

Consp theory alert: i think Lakaka is older than his birth certificate shows, thats why he fallen that far out 😝

I don't know about his age, his "father" in Germany seems hella scummy. A few months ago he was talking to the yellow press claiming that Moukoko is older than 18, however he stopped talking when the forclosure of his house in Hamburg was stopped.

As far as I understand Moukoko's father adopted him out of Cameroon to get him into a German club. It's just a really muddy situation.

However, Moukoko is no Lukaku when it comes to early body development. Also he has been the best BVB scorer in 22/23 with 6 goals and 4 assists. Involved with all 3 goals in the comeback against Freiburg, game winner against the smurfs, scored the important 1-2 in the draw against Bayern. Assisted the game winner against Frankfurt. Scored twice against Bochum.

Sure, players like Bellingham, Sancho and Haaland were further ahead at his age,  but the BVB positioned itself in a really unfortunate situation here.

If Haller comes back and Moukoko gets the big bucks then it would be really interesting with what kind of system we're playing...

• Like 2

Don't worry Mr. President, at least you  saved 4 year salary for Muokoko.😂

Btw, I hope all the clubs won't sue Dortmund to allow Muokoko to play witt fake papers against them (especially the U German squad games). I don't know the regulation but BulI clubs could make an appeal against the result for all the games Muokoko was played in the Bundesliga and claiming the 3 points?

• Haha 1

I saw headline of "finnish colours to Milan from Schalke with 5M transfer fee" in our bs msm this week.

I was like wtf, Uronen is only Finn there and he just moved (btw, first minutes played and no goals allowed, told ya he will be saviour 💪) so i opened the story and it was about Malick Thiaw (never heard). Turned out his mom is finnish so that apparently makes him finnish thou father from Senegal and Thiaw lived in Ger whole his life. Just shows how pathetic our state of football is when we have to make other country players our own with very slim connection 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bild got their sources from Uni Community? 😁 I swear didnt know about this yesterday when i post my conspiracy post 🙉

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-dortmund/bvb-wollen-ihn-zwei-england-klubs-nicht-mehr-verwirrung-um-moukokos-alter-82542684.bild.html

LOOOOL

Przechwytywaniess.PNG

Zorc need to make trip to Yaounde and ask about this handsome fella 😸

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This almost too funny

Przechwytywaniessss.thumb.PNG.f63a56cf8de65f67833226d0ab29725b.PNG

Nevertheless, at the age of ten, he was extremely physically superior to the other D-youth players and deservedly shot FC St. Pauli to the title.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You guys are too funny, this is what physical advantage at the youth stage looks like:

Romelu Lukaku's Mother Used To Take His Birth Certificate To Youth Games

Moukoko wasn't even the biggest/strongest in the youth competitions he played in. Having said that, it's funny how the leftists at transfermarkt closed the Moukoko topic in the BVB forum. 😅 As I mentioned before, tough to say whether he really is just 18 years old or maybe older, as his familiar situation is really muddy. However he scored in the Bundesliga and is the topscorer for the BVB this season so far. So he definitely has skills.

Whether or not his playing career "ends a little bit early" 😁? Who knows? Obafemi Martins went to the MLS at age "28", Eto'o scored for Chelsea at age "33". In the end, the age question is only interesting for clubs that want to buy him from the BVB a few years down the road. #NoRefunds

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Malick Thiaw (never heard)

image.thumb.png.e4a58a615245d4175d8b73da15ef679a.png

Pride of Finland!

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

You guys are too funny, this is what physical advantage at the youth stage looks like:

Whether or not his playing career "ends a little bit early" 😁? Who knows? Obafemi Martins went to the MLS at age "28", Eto'o scored for Chelsea at age "33". In the end, the age question is only interesting for clubs that want to buy him from the BVB a few years down the road. #NoRefunds

image.thumb.png.e4a58a615245d4175d8b73da15ef679a.png

Pride of Finland!

Sorry Mr. President, but I can't agree.

The problem is the fake papers, not the psysical advantage. The opponents were conned. Especially in the U-cap games.

You can say age is just a number, but if you remember Sascha Wolf's story (who saved Schalke's ass many times when all the attackers were injured/bad form), you know if you are around 30 and not around 20 you can't get the same options (contracts, game minutes) even though you are a game winner and your permormance is the best in the club.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WuDu said:

As I mentioned before, tough to say whether he really is just 18 years old or maybe older,

You are missing the point man, it is about integrity. If we at Schalke had similar situation we would investigate and bring out the truth while Moukoko would sit at crowd without wage and self bought tikcet to match. But i guess some teams just act better than others 🤳

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Livertool said:

You are missing the point man, it is about integrity. If we at Schalke had similar situation we would investigate and bring out the truth while Moukoko would sit at crowd without wage and self bought tikcet to match. But i guess some teams just act better than others 🤳

Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF by Laff

11 hours ago, psrquack said:

The problem is the fake papers, not the psysical advantage. The opponents were conned. Especially in the U-cap games.

You can say age is just a number, but if you remember Sascha Wolf's story (who saved Schalke's ass many times when all the attackers were injured/bad form), you know if you are around 30 and not around 20 you can't get the same options (contracts, game minutes) even though you are a game winner and your permormance is the best in the club.

OK, but then you also need to show proof! Right now we have "rumours" out of the UK and the "father" who adopted him claiming to a journalist that Moukoko is older than he's currently listed. Of course, the "father" declined to talk to the magazine again once his home escaped forclosure. 

Also, there's a huge difference between a guy like Sascha Wolf 😁 and Moukoko. Sascha Wolf makes Matthew Hoppe look like a star. 

13 hours ago, WuDu said:

OK, but then you also need to show proof! Right now we have "rumours" out of the UK and the "father" who adopted him claiming to a journalist that Moukoko is older than he's currently listed. Of course, the "father" declined to talk to the magazine again once his home escaped forclosure. 

I still believe those rumours could be end with a medical examination. If this says Moukoko is still 18 than nobody cares what the "father" says.

From the photo i posted i think he most likely 4 years older and at the least two years. Medical exam can be falsified, Dortmund, Moukoko father, even DFB is interested that he is not older. I think we will find the truth out when he will decline physically only in abpout 7-8years. Lakaka is officially now 30, my take he is 33-34. We will see if he will have one more ok season but it seems he is really struggling. Chelsea contract ends on 26, so he will be 36-37 😄

11 hours ago, psrquack said:

I still believe those rumours could be end with a medical examination. If this says Moukoko is still 18 than nobody cares what the "father" says.

Since Moukoko is playing at the senior level now, there's nobody that's going to examine him if he doesn't want it.

6 hours ago, jerry said:

From the photo i posted i think he most likely 4 years older and at the least two years. Medical exam can be falsified, Dortmund, Moukoko father, even DFB is interested that he is not older.

OK, but he also always played at the youth level against opponents that were 2, 3, 4 years older than him.

Here's the U-17 final against Bayern in 2018.

image.thumb.png.b531fe13042b077fc195a0ef904fcb0c.png

• Like 2

Here we go?

The Bundesliga returns this Friday, so make sure you have your fantasy lineups set as well. 

• Red Bull vs Bayern. Bayern still doesn't have their new #1 yet.
  • Frankfurt vs Smurfs. Count down to the Schalke playerhunt.
  • BVB vs Augsburg. How will the BVB show up and how much is Haller able to play?

BVB GM Kehl gave an interview today: Either Moukoko signs until the start of the season or we'll part ways.

• Like 2

@WuDu According to Fussballtransfers.com and some polish media Dortmund just offered 22mlnE for polish central defender/defensive midfielder Jakub Kiwior. Offer wasnt accepted since Spezia expecting 10mln more. 

Somehow strange since he just lost his place at mighty Spezia 😄 According to our media also some english oil clubs or Milan are interested. 

Anyway he is strange case. In Spezia he mostly plays as defensive mid but in our national team he is central defender. When he was best player in slovakian first league [weird career trajectory, he went there from polish junior team] before transfer to Italy he was playing central defender. So i wonder what position is Dortmund having in mind with this transfer. He is our best hope for solid defender but if you ask me he is solidish but doesnt fill me with enough confidence as a central def as he have some brain farts. Maybe italians are right and def mid is his best position. 

Edited by jerry