Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

image.png.c299577c149b2e5283c9530cf137d050.png 

Hairy fraud!

1657164050_Screenshot(2798).png.f714a3af2541c34f3d17cf5125a4299b.png 

Yes, down there, that's where we're headed.                                                                                                                                 😬 

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Haha 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

19 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Hairy fraud!

Yeah, followed results yesterday and somewhere around 85th minute i thought that despite reports of poor performance yet good results maybe @WuDu is right and Terzic is the man for the job since only 1 goal allowed in three matches. Well that illusion came crumblin down very fast 😜 Same old same old.

19 hours ago, WuDu said:

Also LOL at Hradecky again! Can't win, if you play a Finn!

Luke is out of motivation now that they sold their best player to serie b. Told ya that chick will fail but unfortunately Jolle didn't get his chance 😞

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

I'm always wondering how Emre Can performed well for Pool and got signed by Juve

It is easy even for mediocre player to shine in good team...

To be fair Dahoud and Hummels couldnt finish the match due to injury, and Schlotterbeck was injured too, but had to stay limping in the last few minutes because Terzic already used 5 subs. So pretty much the best defensive players for the team 😅

Adding Adeyemi, Malen and Haller to the list - Dortmund might be the most 0lucky in the top leagues (or something else is very wrong). But hey, at least Sule and Reyna is back.

Im much more disappointed in Leverkusen, what a mess. Value for outright winner, easy top 4...

jelena-jankovic-towel.gif

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

Yeah, followed results yesterday and somewhere around 85th minute i thought that despite reports of poor performance yet good results maybe @WuDu is right and Terzic is the man for the job since only 1 goal allowed in three matches. Well that illusion came crumblin down very fast 😜 Same old same old.

So Terzic has to replace two starters due to injury before the hour mark, has to take out JBG and Brandt due to performance issues at the 60th minute as well and replaces Tony "12 touches" Modeste with Moukoko after 80 minutes. What else is he going to do? Terzic also saw the issues we had and moved to 5 defenders. Towards the end of the game, Schlotterbeck turns his ankle, Süle wasn't there mentally and Emre Can obviously had an open live bet on Bremen he needed to win. Definitely not Edin's fault.

image.png.85b798ebededbd927add2a702eb637e8.png

Bayern already leading 4-0 right now, so let's take a look at the standings!

The BVB gets Hertha (trap game), Hoffe (tough), Red Bull and the Smurfs next! Bayern is playing Gladbach and Union. Leverkusen gets Mainz and Freiburg. So there are some interesting games we can look forward to.

As of now, it seems like S04, Hertha and Bochum will be the basement teams so far. Werder with a good start to the season and Augsburg always seems to escape relegation.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

1 So Terzic has to replace two starters due to injury before the hour mark,

has to take out JBG and

Brandt due to performance issues at the 60th minute as well and

4 replaces Tony "12 touches" Modeste with Moukoko after 80 minutes. What else is he going to do? Terzic also saw the issues we had and

5 moved to 5 defenders. Towards the end of the game, 

6 Schlotterbeck turns his ankle,

Süle wasn't there mentally and  

8 Emre Can obviously had an open live bet on Bremen he needed to win.

Definitely not Edin's fault.      

Definitely not, after all he's only the manager.  Only 8 excuses and/or reasons, surely a little more digging needed!

giphy.gif.b80f44c4716ca322cce732aa30257d23.gif giphy.gif.10fb331998a56fd57e026a36ac9009b6.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Definitely not, after all he's only the manager.  Only 8 excuses and/or reasons, surely a little more digging needed!

Sleep Yawn GIF

Not 8 excuses. 5 examples of good in game coaching by Terzic yesterday trying to avoid the disaster. The only thing you could call him out for is not logging into the UBcommunity, listening to me and taking out Emre Can at the half. 🤣

Süle napping ahead of the 2-3. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

22 hours ago, WuDu said:

Definitely not Edin's fault.

Can't blame him for injuries but...

On 8/12/2022 at 10:30 PM, WuDu said:

Freiburg the clearly better team

On 8/12/2022 at 10:30 PM, WuDu said:

That's 3 halfs of Bundesliga football so far and just one crap goal for us! I

On 8/13/2022 at 6:41 PM, jerry said:

Feel that result was more luck than anything

On 8/13/2022 at 11:27 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

played shit in two games, got lucky with two wins

Just to quote few 😄 Coming from many sources i would say information is legit without seeing single match myself.

It could also be sign of good team when wins come even when playing bad but since apparently no improvement has happened in three rounds i would say that is not case in this one and you have just been lucky until 89th minute of last match. Can't really blame secret agents or whatever for bad play, that is on Terzic and him to solve.

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Just to quote few 😄 Coming from many sources i would say information is legit without seeing single match myself.

It could also be sign of good team when wins come even when playing bad but since apparently no improvement has happened in three rounds i would say that is not case in this one and you have just been lucky until 89th minute of last match. Can't really blame secret agents or whatever for bad play, that is on Terzic and him to solve.

Sure, but Leverkusen and Freiburg are tough opponents and the BVB had to deal with injuries so far. 

If we're honest, 165 out of 180 Bundesliga minutes played were pure crap from an offensive perspective, but in contrast to our previous coaches, Edin reacted to it before and during the matches. I'm sure he'll draw the right conclusions for the game against Hertha Berlin.

There's a thin line between bravery and stupidity! But you have to respect GM Kehl for not falling for the first low-ball offer...

walking GIF

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Pool has some injury issues, maybe they want to loan Emre Can as well? Solid, with UCL experience and a lot of energy. 

emre can q GIF

Time to bring back the lost son!

do it mood GIF

Selling them Meunier for 15 M while loaning Dest with an option to buy.

oh yeah yes GIF by Lost & Found Music Studios

• Haha 1

No Schalke reaction? 😂 Said it once that aufstieg happen too fast, too soon. Another season in 2nd buli would be much better for trying to assemble competitive team. Now i hear Schalke is losing first team central defender to Milan for measly 5mln. Its def too soon but i feel there is a chance Schalke can pull a Greuther this season.

Dortmund with another mediocre display but with Modeste goal. Hertha should have at least not lose, they could even pull a Werder in the end. Bayern lost points but that really was a freak accident [Sommer had like 19 saves] and judging from the form of teams in buli they could go for record points/goal this season.

On another hand one of the biggest polish hopefulls J.Kaminski from Wolfsburg changed at the halbzeit with yet another very bad game. Language barrier, Kovacball, whatever the reason, he just doesnt click at all with team at the moment. Some clubs are just bad for player development and i think Wolfsburg is high on the list. Shame cause this guy could be better than Blaszczykowski.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 1 month later...

It's been quite here for a while. Simply too depressing to talk Schalke 😅

Only positive is my odds 500 bets on Union to win the league...

And today, there's another positive. Kramer finally fired. I've been against several dismissals in past years, but this one I stand behind 100% and even think it should have happened a while ago. Hell, he should have never even gotten the job.
Now I'm just dreaming of getting Tedesco back 😄 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm just dreaming of getting Tedesco back

When has rotating same old people worked? Not too often.

Too bad and same time great that smurf executives got no vision at all. I would have perfect coach for you, already proved his skills of taking blue shirted and mediocre (at best) team to top.

Screenshot_2022-10-19-15-53-54-060.thumb.jpeg.fb3cfc0a96c0b8db64168c9e6b0bc9f1.jpeg

You will see what you could have had in euro 2024 qualifiers. I hope danes got their nitros taken so it won't end up like tragedy last time when northern snow blizzard run over you 🤭

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cris1285 said:

First message since the end of August in one of the best topic? RIP.

Highly debateable!   🤔

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

We need @WuDu back indeed. Not sure what's going on with that whole login thing tbh. I've got enough poker stuff to deal with right now. 

39 minutes ago, Livertool said:

When has rotating same old people worked? Not too often.

Too bad and same time great that smurf executives got no vision at all. I would have perfect coach for you, already proved his skills of taking blue shirted and mediocre (at best) team to top.

Screenshot_2022-10-19-15-53-54-060.thumb.jpeg.fb3cfc0a96c0b8db64168c9e6b0bc9f1.jpeg

You will see what you could have had in euro 2024 qualifiers. I hope danes got their nitros taken so it won't end up like tragedy last time when northern snow blizzard run over you 🤭

Tedesco was great and never should have been let go 😉  Huub also proved you wrong.

image.png.08a70b61e15d17e227f68eabb1da91fd.png

Have to admit I laughed hard when I saw this group... Denmark might not concede a single goal 😄 
Odds on Denmark to win the world cup continues to decrease but you can still get odds 29 😉 

Got high hopes for this odds 15,000 bet

image.png.4f222c2d4347c20fb075fd12a67bab56.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 10/25/2022 at 6:22 PM, jerry said:

Any chance for comeback of @WuDu ? Cant he just register new account through vpn or something? There surely is some way.

7 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I mean, he could, but it's not something I can encourage 😄 

• Haha 4