Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Can see player safety guys shut down

Priorities straight 🤣 

This time they couldn't wait when there were no fear of any money transfers but when money actually is used, then they wait upon withdraw request before taking any action 😴

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Can see player safety guys shut down @WuDu Reloaded .

Mixed feelings. With Schröder leaving the sinking ship and Reis becoming the new coach, I'm not sure I'm in a state where I would be able to handle the trolling.

It wasnt hard to see. You really had average 2nd buli saison, but with that amazing finish you somehow clinch the aufstieg. No investments, bad manager decisions and youre fav to be relegated along with Bochum. Germany have solid 3rd division, even fourth i mean i dont think its hard to find some new young promising manager there and start long term project. Choosing between Kohlfeldt, Reis is like choosing between plagues. I dont think even Petkovic would be good option [too old, burned out]. Like i said, someone not obvious, maybe give a chance to Schalke II coach or look in other german countries like Switzerland or Austria. 

It could be funny season for @WuDu Reloaded too. Bayern losing points left and right and Dortmund still behind them. Not only this they are out of CL place. I can easily see them on fifth/sixth place at the end. Now that would be amazing 🤣

BTW how on earth Union managed to lose to atrocious Bochum. Not only they fooked my bet 🥸 but they destroyed that tiny chance of becoming a champion 🤮

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

5 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Can see player safety guys shut down @WuDu Reloaded .

Mixed feelings. With Schröder leaving the sinking ship and Reis becoming the new coach, I'm not sure I'm in a state where I would be able to handle the trolling.

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

It's not like I want to gamble on a fake account though...

How is your boy Terodde doing, by the way?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 hour ago, jerry said:

bad manager decisions 

It could be funny season for @WuDu Reloaded too. Bayern losing points left and right and Dortmund still behind them. Not only this they are out of CL place. I can easily see them on fifth/sixth place at the end. Now that would be amazing 🤣

BTW how on earth Union managed to lose to atrocious Bochum. Not only they fooked my bet 🥸 but they destroyed that tiny chance of becoming a champion 🤮

Union needs other clubs to play actively. Once they go ahead 1:0 and can start parking the bus and counter-attacking, you have real trouble turning games around against them. 

My favourite part about the Smurfs hiring Reis was that they tried to lowball their new coach! Before the season started, he was their #1 choice and it seems like they already made him a salary offer. Bochum didn't let him go and the Smurfs had to settle for Kramer. Fast forward a few months, Reis has been fired by Bochum, due to bad performance and his flirt with the Smurfs, and Schalke fired Kramer as well. 

So what took them so long? It seems like S04 was offering Reis a lower salary right now then what they offered him in late spring. 🤣

In addition to their GM quitting yesterday, of course...

Sad We Did It GIF by Nickelodeon

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Priorities straight 🤣 

This time they couldn't wait when there were no fear of any money transfers but when money actually is used, then they wait upon withdraw request before taking any action 😴

It's a semi-automatic thing; checking for duplicate accounts on registration. You're always complaining no checks are done on registration - several checks are done, of course - and now that you see proof, that's a problem as well 🤣 

But looks like only gameplay is blocked, so community should work just fine.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Tried to bring back the old account from the dead, by merging it with new. Not sure if it worked 😄

It did, but I have to log in via Unibet.co.uk.

🤣

• Like 4

On 7/25/2022 at 6:42 PM, jerry said:

LOL so much dis for my guy Terodde 😅 Said it once and now again, Terodde in good team that more or less have more posession is a treasure. Schalke had it in 2buli but you cant say they dominiert there like Dortmund/Bayern and he still scored gazillion of goals. Im fairly confident he will score 10+ this season.

On 7/25/2022 at 7:37 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm with you on that one. +10 goals for sure🥺. If not, relegation is almost guaranteed 

Well, well, well...

On 7/25/2022 at 8:55 PM, WuDu said:

Terodde scored Stuttgart as well as Köln back into the Bundesliga.

16/17: 25 goals for Stuttgart in the 2. Buli.

18/19: 29 goals for Köln.

Both Stuttgart as well as Köln quit on Terodde after not even one Halbserie. Stuttgart sold him to Köln in early 2018 after phasing him out starting in week 10. Köln stopped playing him in week 15 in 19/20.

Fast forward to 21/22: 30 goals for S04 in the 2. Buli....

After the smurfs get slaughtered against Bayern before the WC break, Terodde won't play much anymore.

Seems like Terodde's Schalke career ended two weeks earlier than I expected. New coach coming in and Terodde sits...

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Actually, the Smurfs might as well keep him. Next season in the 2. Bundesliga he could be valuable again...

• Haha 1

Schalke was a chad in 2buli, karen in Bundesliga 🤣 There is probably somewhere stat how many scoring chances he had. From Schalke's total football they are presenting now im guessing not much. Anfang is similar to Terodde, but Werder is now fun/offensive team so he's got exposure. And playing Polter instead of Terodde dont compliment new coach 😆 

Nice win at Frankfurt and important one at that. Its still early but this could be very real battle for champions league places this season. If Union will keep goin, with Freiburg being really strong this could be tricky. I think Bayern, RB and Freiburg are favourites for CL places. WIth Union and Frankfurt i think Dortmund is clear favourite for 4th place [imagine Union win with Bochum and now with 7 points ahead of Dortmund]. If Leverkusen finally string some wins together they could catch on. 13 points its not end of the world, three easy wins in the row and they are 6-8. Next matches Union home, Koeln away, Stuttgart home, Gladbach away. Realistically it could be three wins.

Im still at stance that there is no chance Bayern will not retain the title. They have many hiccups now and i know table looks very interesting now and somehow even🙉 but some wins like this with Mainz show they playing in another league. Only chance would be that someone would build some advantage, like freakin Union with that Bochum 🤣. Still cant believe thy lost that game. Interesting thing is that another Bochum win is with Frankfurt. It seems they are hell bent on helping Dortmund 🤩💣 

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry

Schalke is gone, the team is utter crap. Bochum at least has some speed on the field with former Paderborn players Antwi-Adjei and Holtmann, the Smurfs have nothing. Not only that, they signed the coach that was fired by Bochum after losing the first 6 games of the year. He even lost to Schalke before getting fired....

Despicable Me Lol GIF

But that means good news for @Stubbe-Unibet:

• He can now start planning to make sure he's there in April when the players are hunted around the stadium again!
  • In 23/24 he can drive to Kiel and watch his favourite team in person! Hamburg, St Pauli or Rostock could also be close to him!

The BVB now has to make sure to get into the WC break on a high note and then re-group. I'm sure we're playing with a B-team in Copenhagen, so guys like Jude and Hummels and Brandt should get some rest. 

Leverkusen will not reach the UCL, Europe is likely out of the question as well. You have to be kidding yourself if you believe otherwise. But they'll get Wirtz back soon. I feel they're hoping for the break as well...

• Like 1

Another crappy game, this time against the Danish Degenerates from Copenhagen. Is it too much to ask for a clean pitch without any litter? 

image.thumb.png.b8d64804b2bad254b7bfaa4006fe6bcb.png

Incredible what former Paderborn legend and Leverkusen coach Schmidt is doing with Benfica. 1st in a group with PSG and Juve.

4 Bundesliga teams, 4 EPL teams, 3 from Italy, 2 from Portugal and one from Belgium, France and Spain ( 🤣 ). That means that Bayern has a 50/50 chance to play Liverpool or PSG next round.

It will be Brugge for Bayern 🤪 If not for the damn World Cup i would pick Benfica to surprise win the champions league. If not now when? They look excellent right know, along with Bayern and City. But yeah, world cup will disrupt many teams that are high now. Just look how Salah looked after the final with Senegal. Before he looked like a world beater, after like one of the guys 😆

Watched conferenz today [on german tv nonetheless 😉] and the commentator said Dortmund was very lucky with the draw. Bright points Brandt 🤫 and Moukoko - his words not mine [btw im pretty sure the commentator is the guy from Sat1 when Karlruher made their deep uefa cup run with Fink, Tarnat, Kahn and Schafer]. I remember one situation from Copenhaga when Sule forgot about guy behind him 😆I dont know but whenever i see Dortmund [that funny Werder game] he looks clumsy as hell, is really herr Flick gonna use him at the World Cup? I dont see you deep with him to be honest.

Its early in the season, but i feel Dortmund is stagnating a little. Mixed results and whats more worrying play doesnt look much better than under Rose at the same time last season. If Terzic had last name Rose/Favre he would be under pressure already. 

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Watched conferenz today [on german tv nonetheless 😉] and the commentator said Dortmund was very lucky with the draw. Bright points Brandt 🤫 and Moukoko - his words not mine [btw im pretty sure the commentator is the guy from Sat1 when Karlruher made their deep uefa cup run with Fink, Tarnat, Kahn and Schafer]. I remember one situation from Copenhaga when Sule forgot about guy behind him 😆I dont know but whenever i see Dortmund [that funny Werder game] he looks clumsy as hell, is really herr Flick gonna use him at the World Cup? I dont see you deep with him to be honest.

Yeah, with Brandt and Moukoko, this looked a little more like football again. Really nice to see how these two stepped up so far this season, on the other hand, I think getting and keeping Malen was a mistake. He had one good game this year, versus 1860 in the 1st round of the cup and that was it! He also had the important assist to the 1:0 vs Frankfurt last weekend, but nothing apart from that. The whole Malen transfer is looking worse and worse.

I think the Süle situation was just a misunderstanding, much worse was the Modeste situation on the other end. Modeste is near the penalty spot and the ball bounces off a Copenhagen player towards the corner flag. Modeste has all empty pitch in front of him and it's his ball to chase. Says "Fuck it", it's going to be our corner/throw in anyway. A Copenhagen player goes after the ball which gets slower and slower, finally touches the corner pole and bounces back onto the pitch. Copenhagen picks up the ball uncontested...

lucious lyon wtf GIF

6 hours ago, jerry said:

Its early in the season, but i feel Dortmund is stagnating a little. Mixed results and whats more worrying play doesnt look much better than under Rose at the same time last season. If Terzic had last name Rose/Favre he would be under pressure already. 

The game yesterday was nothing but summer football with cold temperatures. Hazard scored and Passlack assisted. Passlack is the living team mascot and Hazard is playing as our #4 LB right now. The result isn't so worrying, but rather the fact that Terzic could and should have rotated a little more.

We have 3 matchdays left and then this crazy winter wc season is over. After 10 weeks, we're hopefully getting Dahoud, Reus and maybe Haller back.

• Like 1

Damn, Schokopudding is on a run right now, too bad that stupid WC is about to stop it now.

Moukoko also in excellent shape, these two goals from outside the box were incredible. Good to see that Edin turned yet another player around! 6 goals and 4 assists in 12 matches for a 17 year old is not too shabby...He might even make the WC squad.

image.png.9364504823d6b0239f89117b01d9b226.png

Sinking Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

If you want to have a good laugh, look at the Smurf record over their past 65 Bundesliga games! Let's see if they get lucky again in the 2. Bundesliga in 23/24. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Smurfs are breaking all-time records now with their performance:

image.thumb.png.ffa0b331f54f02f2c4a616c2f0f4bada.png

35 Bundesliga away games in a row without a win...and counting!

Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Sad We Did It GIF by Nickelodeon

• Haha 1

Four german teams in r16, zero in r8? 💣🙊    This is certainly a big chance. Bayern with early CL final with PSG, RB with City, Frankfurt with probably second most on fire team in Europe right know, Napoli . And finally  Dortmund with struggling Chelsea, but in february it will be diffrent, probably much better team. Four exits seem plausible but i hope for Bayern to spank PSG. Last time with Choupo Modern Talking PSG advanced to the final though...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Four german teams in r16, zero in r8? 💣🙊    This is certainly a big chance. Bayern with early CL final with PSG, RB with City, Frankfurt with probably second most on fire team in Europe right know, Napoli . And finally  Dortmund with struggling Chelsea, but in february it will be diffrent, probably much better team. Four exits seem plausible but i hope for Bayern to spank PSG. Last time with Choupo Modern Talking PSG advanced to the final though...

Interesting draw, for sure! However don't forget that the Bundesliga takes a 10 week break until mid-January. That's going to help us stay fresh.

Chelsea will be tough for the BVB, but they're beatable. City>Chelsea.

Bayern-PSG will be nice. Frankfurt-Napoli will provide us with great atmosphere. RB is the underdog vs City, but with the bald fraud, you never know. Leipzig has a nasty team that won against Real and Real>City.

• Like 1

Im starting to have Bochum trauma cause today another great coupon is goin to hell thanks to this team. First they beat Union and today they destroying BMG. WTH?? They are on last season Greuther level. And i did pick Wolfsburg today🤧

Kaminski starting to enjoy Kovacball there, he was at least allright today 👍 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jerry said:

Im starting to have Bochum trauma cause today another great coupon is goin to hell thanks to this team. First they beat Union and today they destroying BMG. WTH?? They are on last season Greuther level. And i did pick Wolfsburg today🤧

Kaminski starting to enjoy Kovacball there, he was at least allright today 👍 

Yes, Kaminski also caught my eagle eye once or twice in the first half. But Malen was even better. Of course, in typical Malen-fashion, he came up empty handed. Felix Nmecha and Marmoush were nice to watch as well for Wolfsburg.

Otherwise another crappy BVB performance today. I think it tells you all you need to know if Sülinho was our best offensive player next to Malen. 

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Gladbach?

I'm sure on Friday against the BVB, they're hot again.

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Happy Football GIF by FC Schalke 04

Happy Come On GIF by FC Schalke 04

I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot more posts from me in this thread in the coming months 😄 

France Smurf GIF

But you know who's travelling to Gelsenkirchen for the Topspiel this Saturday to send you off into the WC break?

Oh Come On The Office GIF

image.png.a613ee7b6515cc84794b5c714a11b0f1.png

1 matchday left and it's fair to assume that the BVB disappointed again! So far Europe isn't in question, however next to Bayern, there are 4 teams ahead of us with a lower budget who also played in Europe this season!

Frankfurt is starting to roll now, too bad their team will be poached after this season. Knauff goes back to Dortmund, Kamada is on the BVB's watch list as well. N'Dicka is a free agent...

At the bottom, the Smurfs with their 2nd win today, but it still won't be enough...