Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Happy Freak Out GIF by Bundesliga

Kevin Trapp won them the cup! Coach Adolf on 24 hour suicide watch! Ansgar Knauff winning a European Cup after playing for BVB 2 just half a year ago!

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Just now, WuDu said:

Happy Freak Out GIF by Bundesliga

Kevin Trapp won them the cup! Coach Adolf on 24 suicide watch! Ansgar Knauff winning a European Cup after playing for BVB 2 just half a year ago!

Somehow knew that Ramsay is gonna miss when he stepped up for the task. Never nice for anyone to be the only one to miss.

Rangers played pretty well though especially on the 2nd half from what I managed to see. Thought they would struggle more. Really close to winning it also close to the end, but not to be...

• Like 1

Yeah, i knew Ramsay would miss too. Not just because idiotic idea to sub player for penalty [it almost never works] but simply cause he was the one player in the shootout that wasnt attached to Rangers. He is only on loan, and not even involved in the game and you punt for him to care [judging from his reaction he didnt] and score... Even McGregor would made better effort.

Rangers was only worse in first 15-20 minutes and end of first half. Then it was fair play. I think in overtime there was faul on Kent in penalty box when he was shooting [he was clearly pushed, VAR didnt work i guess]. Shame Morelos didnt play...

Today Hertha-HSV. My take it will be over after first game when someone wins 5:0 🤣🤪

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 hours ago, jerry said:

and you punt for him to care [judging from his reaction he didnt] and score... Even McGregor would made better effort.

I don't think this is a bad thing, not being emotionally invested as much. I've taken many penalties myself and also seen many missed (including a couple from myself). Penalties are primarily  a psychological thing rather than about skill, at least once you reach a certain (not very high) level. If you remain calm - which is certainly easier the less you care - you're way more likely to score. 

I've played with guys who'd score 15-20 in a row at practice but then completely miss the target twice in a row in a game. The few times I've been betting on penalty shootouts it's 100% been based on how the kicker looked before the penalty and while walking to the ball. 

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Today Hertha-HSV. My take it will be over after first game when someone wins 5:0 🤣🤪

Coach Glasner, who won the Europa League with Frankfurt, was kicked out by Wolfsburg last summer. Wolfsburg replaced him with van Bommel (fired) and Kohfeld (fired). 

Coach Adolf H. left Frankfurt last summer to take the next step in Gladbach. Currently without a job.

GM Bobic left Frankfurt last summer to take over Hertha Berlin. Playing relegation today vs HSV.

Smurf reject Paciencia also won the Europa League now! 😆

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I don't think this is a bad thing, not being emotionally invested as much. I've taken many penalties.....

Myself i didnt miss one single pen, including few in semi-prof level 🤣 I just look where the goalkeeper move i put it in the next corner, sometimes with very little power cause i'd see i caught him. When you put power on one leg you cant move in other way. When the goalkeeper try to wait for last second i just smashed the ball in some corner [again no much power], but always in a way that the ball never left the surface. Never tried put the ball in the middle [guy can just freeze or you can struck the ball too fast, its stupid IMO]. I think most similar to what i done is Jorginho. Mind you i never shoot pens under much pressure. One in semis of junior championship [but we lead 3:0 already] and maybe two or three game winners at 3rd division.

Betting on pens seem interesting. Other than Ramsay i was 100% sure that Saka will miss. He was so scared walking there that i think he would cry. But for me odds are too weak. Its like 3,3 for miss, so you really need to be good in this. Too much of gamble for me.

7 hours ago, WuDu said:

Coach Glasner, who won the Europa League with Frankfurt, was kicked out by Wolfsburg last summer. Wolfsburg replaced him with van Bommel (fired) and Kohfeld (fired). 

Wolfsburg is in such bad place now. I could see them taking Hertha place next year. They already damaged forward Bialek, he wasnt maybe top talented or anything but he could be solid [btw he is in Schalke plans i heard - maybe he will link up with Terodde or something 💣]. And now possibly our biggest talent Kaminski is on his way to Wolfsburg. He was such a Dortmund transfer that i really dont understand why he need to go to Wolfsburg. Sad that after Lewy, Kuba and Piszczek you forgot about Poland 😜

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

9 hours ago, jerry said:

One in semis of junior championship [but we lead 3:0 already] and maybe two or three game winners at 3rd division.

Cardi B Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Come on @jerry, we need to hear some stories now. Semi-professionally playing in Poland? How many match fixes did you see in person? 🤣 Personally, I never played organized football, however one of my buddies from school declined an offer to join Arminia Bielefeld's youth team when he was in 10th grade to focus on graduating Gymnasium. He then continued playing in the high amateur levels and even scored a goal against Manuel Neuer when he was still playing for Smurf 2. 😆 

So Hertha lost today vs the HSV and now things could get a little ugly.

amused jaw drop GIF

350 M Euro "invested" and that leftist fraud Fredi Bobic hired who thought with Fürth, Bielefeld and Bochum playing this season, it should be no biggie to kick out all the stars of the team...Not to mention how the club treated Pal...

9 hours ago, jerry said:

Wolfsburg is in such bad place now. I could see them taking Hertha place next year. They already damaged forward Bialek, he wasnt maybe top talented or anything but he could be solid [btw he is in Schalke plans i heard - maybe he will link up with Terodde or something 💣]. And now possibly our biggest talent Kaminski is on his way to Wolfsburg. He was such a Dortmund transfer that i really dont understand why he need to go to Wolfsburg. Sad that after Lewy, Kuba and Piszczek you forgot about Poland 😜

Niko Kovac is taking over the club and since he's a proven winner, this is 10 steps up from the frauds van Bommel and Kohfeld. Still crossing my fingers that Kohfeld ends up with the smurfs! 

Fun Running GIF by Nickelodeon

Wolfsburg also picked up Wimmer from Bielefeld and there are rumours that Max Kruse is on his way to the MLS. Their arrow should be pointing up next year.

Seems like we picked up another central midfielder:

borussia dortmund football GIF by Bundesliga

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WuDu said:

So Hertha lost today vs the HSV and now things could get a little ugly.

Not sure the clubs will be lining up to get Serdar: two relegations for two consecutive years with different teams (both for teams with ambitions to play for CL spots). He talked about the desire to play Champions League (around the time of the transfer last summer).

If he's cheap enough - probably won't be - I honestly wouldn't mind Schalke signing him again, even if he didn't leave the club in the best possible way. Guess it's also impossible if he insists on wanting to play CL 😄 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@WuDuThere was no 3rd div betting back then, but my old team in 2nd div took part in it 😉 I didnt take part in that cause i was mostly training with reserve team and occasionaly sit on the bench [fixing was senior players deal 😁 young players was no involved] and then when most of it took part was out of team. They even prosecuted some of these but no jail time. If i would stay there i would be probably forced to pay part of my salary to other team/refereee just like Piszczek did [he was sentenced for fixing btw]. 

Highlight of 3rd div playing? Played against this guy. Mind you it was before he became cyborg. He wasnt anything special back then 😁😜🤪🤣

Spoiler

PrzechwytywanieDSD.PNG.01492111d3c19a924fb3b14e911b9755.PNG

• Haha 1

I was hoping for Rose axe but i didnt think Dortmund will be brave enough. Now onto Terzic and end Bayern series 👍🏼💣

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Seems like BXB are getting a bit inspired by Schalke with the many manager changes 😄 Kohfeldt let's go 🤣 Perhaps it's time to go the Mainz route again and get Danish Bo Svensson - it worked with Klopp and Tuchel

Kohfeldt let's go? You wish, buddy, you wish! FloKo to S04, the dream is still alive! bundesliga weserstadion GIF by SV Werder Bremen

Well, the firing of Rose is an absolute surprise to me, but honestly, if the season review wasn't satisfying, I have to applaud GM Kehl for cleaning house with an iron broom! Personally, I would have given Rose another preseason, maybe with some additional players. But yeah, it's definitely not a mistake!

Speaking of Kehl, I like him even more. I thought he was just a pushover guy who knew how to sell himself on TV, I might have been wrong here...

Lucien Favre is returning to Gladbach as well!

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

So he's not coming back. I guess this will lead us to Terzic? 

To be honest, it wasn't all supermodels and speedboats with Terzic at the helm but he won the cup, so let's see what he can do with a full summer to prepare!

@Stubbe-Unibet Bo did a good job keeping Mainz in the league in 20/21, but Rose came from the Kloppo/Mainz tree as well. However I'd rate Baumgart ahead of Svenson. No doubt! Speaking of young coaches, keep an eye on former BVB/Real/Pool player Nuri Sahin.

15 matches in a row without a loss in the Süper Lig with freaking Antalyaspor? 

Streets say Watzke and Sammer push for the sack and Kehl was defending Rose. Not the greatest start for sportdirektor if you ask me. That seem like perfect opening for BVB Fc Hollywood turmoil 🤩

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Streets say Watzke and Sammer push for the sack and Kehl was defending Rose. Not the greatest start for sportdirektor if you ask me. That seem like perfect opening for BVB Fc Hollywood turmoil 🤩

Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump

image.png.a9aa97d0ef8e156a701f360dc2663254.png

The Office No GIF

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Surprise, surprise...

Negotiations for dummies, lesson 1.

2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Watching the cup final right now and boy oh boy, Schlotterbeck is such a beast! I haven't seen tacklings like that in years with the BVB! 

Lewy's agent Zahavi seems like the kind of person where you need to check and count whether you still have all your fingers left after shaking his hand. However...

Translated with google:

Zahavi: "Actually, I didn't want to make these statements publicly because I have great respect for this historic club. But it's impossible for me not to react to Hasan Salihamidzic's statements."

Zahavi, whom Uli Hoeneß (70) once called "Piranha": "I was chosen as the enemy because David Alaba made the decision to leave the club a year ago. Not because I influenced him, but because those responsible in the negotiations were complacent towards him.”

Salihamidzic on TV about a concrete offer for an early extension of Lewandowski's current contract until 2023: "It is very clear that he received an offer with the duration and the amount on the way."

Advisor Zahavi disagrees: "No, there was no such offer."

And then sentences that actually no longer allow a future together:

"The fact is: Robert would like to leave FC Bayern after eight years together in which he gave the club everything. Now, at almost 34, he has the opportunity to fulfill a lifetime dream and join the club he always dreamed of. Why is FC Bayern denying him this opportunity?”

According to the consultant, it is not about a big salary increase.

Zahavi: "For Robert, the matter is very clear: he wants to leave FC Bayern this summer. Nobody cares about the money here, neither Robert nor me. He hasn't felt respected by those in charge for months, that's the truth. FC Bayern didn't lose the player Lewandowski, but the person Robert."

How did the negotiations with Bayern go?

Zahavi describes it like this: “I will tell an anecdote from last year. I came to Munich for a meeting with Oliver Kahn, Hasan Salihamidzic and Marco Neppe. I said to them: 'What do you think about extending Robert's contract?' The answer: silence. No yes, no no, no maybe, just nothing. Then towards the end of the meeting I said: 'If that's the case, then sell it next summer.' The answer: 'We don't really want to sell it, but if you bring us an offer for 120 million euros, then we can We'll talk.' So roughly the amount that a Haaland commitment would have cost in the summer, including all fees.

Bavaria's interest in Erling Haaland (21) apparently plays a huge role for Lewandowski.

Zahavi: "Robert is a very intelligent person, not just the best striker in the world. He knows exactly what is happening around him and what FC Bayern had planned. So Robert knew all along that Bayern wanted to replace him with Haaland. Erling's father even confirmed it, telling him in a personal conversation some time ago: 'My son comes to FC Bayern for 50 percent.' The football world is big, but there are no secrets..."

However, Bayern boss Oliver Kahn has clearly stated that Lewandowski must fulfill his contract by 2023: "Basta!"

Zahavi: “In any case, I hope that those responsible and also the supervisory board will think about it again. Of course they can keep Robert for another year, to be fair he has a contract until 2023, but I wouldn't recommend that. For Robert Lewandowski, FC Bayern is history.”

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Fucking Bayern tried it again, stealing a player from us, but Haaland decided to help the BVB one last time, leading them along...🤣

Happy Football GIF by Bundesliga

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

Summer will be interesting. For now its more percent that he will leave than not. All the reports say Barca have no money for this to happen but if it get through wouldnt be interesting if this would be last straw that would took them down in bankrupt mode? Certainly not off of the table 😜 From sport perspective i dont think its good transfer for any of the parties. De Jong is like 80% in ManU, Araujo, Dembele still not commited. This team is just piss poor now. 

Zahavi is like more a ss h o ly version of Raiola, he is even more universally disliked by the clubs than late Italian. I think Lewy thought he needs exactly this attitude to have his exit and not having force things himself [after all he needs to protect his public persona or whatever] but by this eskimo proxy. Bayern did mess up. They really wait till the last minute for Haaland not offering anything for Lewy thinking he will wait. He got wind of it, got pissed and marriage is over.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Summer will be interesting. For now its more percent that he will leave than not. All the reports say Barca have no money for this to happen but if it get through wouldnt be interesting if this would be last straw that would took them down in bankrupt mode? Certainly not off of the table 😜 From sport perspective i dont think its good transfer for any of the parties. De Jong is like 80% in ManU, Araujo, Dembele still not commited. This team is just piss poor now. 

Zahavi is like more a ss h o ly version of Raiola, he is even more universally disliked by the clubs than late Italian. I think Lewy thought he needs exactly this attitude to have his exit and not having force things himself [after all he needs to protect his public persona or whatever] but by this eskimo proxy. Bayern did mess up. They really wait till the last minute for Haaland not offering anything for Lewy thinking he will wait. He got wind of it, got pissed and marriage is over.

At this point, I highly doubt they could ever go bankrupt. New spotify money coming in (one more reason to never pay for these clowns), maybe some creative book-keeping and there you have the extra 35-40 M Euro for Lewy.

I still find it funny that there could have been a real chance that Haaland was the #1 target for Bayern! wtf GIF

Look at the Mbappe package. 300 M to sign and 100 per year? What did they think was Haaland demanding? But yeah, Daddy Haaland telling Lewy about Bayern's plans...

amused jaw drop GIF

Terzic now also officially the new coach! 

Edin wants to say hello to all the BVB supporters (turn on subtitles):

wrestlemania vii crying GIF by WWE

The fate of being a BVB fan: Making moves and getting our hopes up during the off-season only to endure pain and suffering from August till May! 🤣 With the Kalajdzic rumour heating up, the pain and suffering might start a little early this time around. 

Edin! Edin! Edin!

Bundesliga Bayern GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Hlozek to Leverkusen as there are reports that the BVB wants to add a veteran up front (Haller or Kalajdzic). Honestly, I'm wondering whether we're seeing some movement with Donny Malen now. 30 M Euro spent on him last summer but you never had the feeling that he finally arrived at the club. In addition to that, he was advertised as being a center forward as well, so it should be him taking over Haaland's spot for the BVB now. 

confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

Yet, we're being linked to the before mentioned strikers and we also picked up Adeyemi. Reus is still there. Bynoe-Gittens will be getting playing time...

Edited by WuDu