World Cup Missions.

GR1ZZL3R

Thanks @psrquack I have played the 20 and 30 spins, didn't want to risk losing them. 😥 I was going to wait until I've finished the whole lot before going through the prizes etc, so if you can wait a few days there'll be an update. ( Don't get excited, nothing special really 😂 )

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

On 11/2/2022 at 7:12 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I managed to find an earlier draft, where we had even Finland included:

image.png.4146059ab46031d5a790593adc3d3437.png

How to turn data believer into data denier with just one post? EZ....

@Stubbe-Unibet looking at results from past years, h2h, what do you reckon which is better football country, Fin or Den? Data is consistent whether lookin at small or big field, indoors or outdoors. Den 0 goals, Fin 1-6 goals 😉

fu.jpg.22e636e4b0a8ba09d74be07827018698.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

How to turn data believer into data denier with just one post? EZ....

@Stubbe-Unibet looking at results from past years, h2h, what do you reckon which is better football country, Fin or Den? Data is consistent whether lookin at small or big field, indoors or outdoors. Den 0 goals, Fin 1-6 goals 😉

fu.jpg.22e636e4b0a8ba09d74be07827018698.jpg

But, but, but Denmark demolished Finland in handball, so that must mean they have a batter football team 🤣

image.png.826743e490090c3d98550ff69cf3c744.png

1 hour ago, tinkeri said:

Switzerland can be completed in PLO.

image.png.3ea5739776e6b5170b5b5abf89ed640c.png

53 minutes ago, digidong said:

On top of @tinkeri post, I believe my pocket pairs dealt in HexaPro games also got counted for the Switzerland challenge. I am not sure though but it might be something worth checking out. Hope you won't cancel my accomplishment of this challenge however😄

Won't make any changes to these missions, now that they're live, but I can mark them as incomplete for you 🙃

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

• Haha 6

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

21 hours ago, psrquack said:

Very nice progress @GR1ZZL3R. Btw do you remember how your reward Beast Mode spins were profitable? Were they over the rtp or way under? I have finished group A and B, but spinned little under as it should be.

Beast mode often pays next to nothing. But then you can also get some really huge wins😉🙌

• Thanks 2

image.thumb.png.03a7aa83e7c7c2b5b9ea27a2b19a0ac5.png 

I played a 5 man SNG yesterday and a Hexapro this morning for Canada, lost both quite quickly 

Morocco is unrateable. 

I played a couple of qualifiers yesterday for Croatia, won a €5 tikiet then played 3 more today. Two were for €5 tikiets, both over and out fairly quickly, so I regged a €2 one to get the mission done. That cancelled 😥so I played a hyper qualifier, no joy,  

I also started the Belgium mission yesterday, seeing the 100 NLHE flops in a couple of sessions. A touch short of 2 hours, 546 hands and a most welcome boost of €18.21. The PLO this morning was also better than my last session, done in 3 chunks. Two and a half hours, 445 hands and about €8 profit, ( forgot to check before the start again 😂 ) This time due to the variety and length of the challenge (and maybe the results ) I'm going as high as 

I think there are two tough groups to come, I've done enough for today, football on tonight and an early start in the morning for the 🏏

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

9 hours ago, tinkeri said:

Switzerland can be completed in PLO.

9 hours ago, digidong said:

On top of @tinkeri post, I believe my pocket pairs dealt in HexaPro games also got counted for the Switzerland challenge.😄

8 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Won't make any changes to these missions, now that they're live, but I can mark them as incomplete for you 🙃

Japan is also "broken". I guess the €1 minimum isn't required, since I donked around on a centroll and then on a 40 cent qualifier with the ticket won and then noticed I had accidentally conquered Japan. Haven't played anything else that really could even have falsely triggered it

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Denmark demolished Finland in handball

Yeah we know that danes, hands and balls go well together, we even have legit no photoshopped paparazzi proof of it in another thread which i aint going to post here again cause it would be childish or even toxic and i am all about business 👨‍💼

Spoiler

da.jpg.170e8258354bc217ae6dc90e1467ff09.jpg

(tickle tickle tickle)

I am just trying to give poker players quality tips for upcoming qualifiers. If one has 6€ of poker money, it is more profitable to bet them on correct score of 1-6 to Fin and 0 to Den as data shows, and then you can skip grinding micro levels and hit bigger stakes. Hopefully Den gets lucky at wc so odds on those scores will rise 🙏

I get back to this after march and september to say i told you so...

• Haha 1

On 11/6/2022 at 12:07 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Hey! It's the current number 10 on the FIFA ranking you're talking about! 😄 Better than teams like Germany and Croatia and not far behind Portugal and Netherlands.
Maybe you'll see the light the 26th, when Denmark trash France (for the third time in 6 months).

I didn't even know the DK mission was that easy. I'll need to have a serious word with @Seb-Unibet 🤯😄

DK? Ahhh they qualified.... 🙂 

image.png.f057d6bedb7d60cd3c9dc2d1f5d073c4.png

Don't underestimate Tunisia! 

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.1126a586752c3d01ffe074cf8afdd15f.png 

As I suspected this turned out to be a tough group. Serbia wasn't the problem, I played the first 3 MTTs I saw last night, lasting about 35 minutes in total and losing €3. 😥  Logging in today brought the tick, a rating of 

Switzerland wasn't the problem. I played about 28 mins, saw 89 hands and lost €0.75, a 

Cameroon wasn't a problem, 3 SNGs last night winning two, and three this morning 2nd in two, 1 h 14 m played, a profit of €3.50, a rating of 

Brazil were the problem. I approached the mission fairly optimistically but after 13 straight losses my mood was pretty bad. I made a few wins then took a break to watch England in the Cricket T20 World Cup, they completely overwhelmed India pretty similarly to how I was being overwhelmed by the Hexas. 😭

A strong cup of tea and a severe talking to didn't help, the misery just went on and on for what seemed like forever. It was definitely tilt, when you go all in for the 10th time in a row ahead and lose for the 10th time in a row, it eventually numbed me and I just kept regging and punting, pretty bad tilt, eventually 3 hours of play, 63 games and losses of €25.50. Rating the mission as it is and disregarding the results I'd say  

It might be advisable for me to take the rest of the day off, Uruguay is more Hexas, (could be a lot of them) and then Portugal picking up bounties, that also could be a long one.  Time for some 😴 now, I was up at 5 this morning. 🥱

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, dc10FTW said:

guys, i must be really brainfried as i cant really seem to find this world cup missions anywhere in my Poker Client...can anyone help me with a printscreen of where can i find theese missions? tyvm.

image.thumb.jpeg.6a1cac7d91da04e2e89880793491b430.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.330ebbefa0db338bb5fa50955ff1f98d.jpeg

• Like 1

I've checked mine, all the €5 tikiets don't say major but are for majors, the €10 one says major and is for majors, the €25 one doesn't say major but is. Guess they are all for majors, but I don't really see that as a problem, just more of the UB inconsistencies. 😂

2 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

the €10 one says major and is for majors,

The €10 ones didn't come from the WC missions, I forgot I won them as a side effect. 😳

22 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I've checked mine, all the €5 tikiets don't say major but are for majors, the €10 one says major and is for majors, the €25 one doesn't say major but is. Guess they are all for majors, but I don't really see that as a problem, just more of the UB inconsistencies. 😂

The text also doesn't say generic either 😎

Poker Janitor

31 minutes ago, miziel said:

Not sure where to post it and just noticed it... Seems like the 5€ MTT ticket received for completing group E was not generic but 'major'

24 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Which language are you checking? Reviewed a few and it says €5 MTT ticket. I guess you're just assuming it would be generic?

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions