World Cup Missions.

GR1ZZL3R

2 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I'm presuming (hoping) the spins on Beast Mode can be saved and all played together, 50 so far and another 50 to collect later. Does anybody know?  🤔

Those at least used to expire in 7 days. Don't know if that's still the case, but probably is, so I wouldn't hold them for more than 6 days, just in case...

• Thanks 1

It looks like you get just one ticket and can enter whichever weekly flip you like, I'll be waiting till the last one probably when there will hopefully be far fewer entrants. 🥳

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I’m entering Group B now 🤣

Played 1h 15 min cash game session with one table. Had multiple AKs, AQs, and almost everything Qx. From pocket pairs I got (at least) the following: 22, two (of three) 99, one (or two) TT, JJ, and three AA, but NO QQ. (I have now somewhat certainly had more AAs during the last two to three hours of one table cash game play than the last year combined. Like wut?)

I was almost giving up, but then - FINALLY - I got the QQ! And now:

DBD0B69B-222C-4220-B5EA-444C367CB592.thumb.jpeg.aa3f7ebfbc2580fac7a736f5c0d8c737.jpeg

Can’t wait, what exciting future awaits in the following groups 😆

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy ChannelWake Up Coffee GIF by good-morning

Edited by GotKot99
  • Like 2

On 11/4/2022 at 5:48 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

image.thumb.png.22af929ee633c7909b6eb0ca6582e6c1.png 

Wales was completed in the two sessions, both pretty similar. 18 and 16 minutes, 34 and 37 hands, €0.76 and €1.69 profit. Again this could be completed very passively, limping or calling other limps, not very difficult (it is only Wales) so a 

image.thumb.png.5484b6fcd798c8ece3e6b96c83825eb9.png 

I two tabled the Argentina mission from the start, 26 minutes, 150 hands and €0.49 profit. 🙄 This included winning an all in to double one table stack followed virtually immediately losing an all in to lose a stack. Neither all in was with a pair, but I did win with AA, KK, QQ, JJ, 99, and 33, losing with JJ, TT, 88, 55 and 33. If I had only played the pairs I could have been €40 ahead. 🙂  Nothing difficult so 

Saudi Arabia was of course completed at the same time, unrateable. 

Onto Poland as I had a feeling Mexico might be a bit of a struggle. So, SNGs or Hexas? 🤔 I settled for Hexas I think mainly for the time aspect, actually hitting a 3 x on the first two attempts and winning both, one straight after the other, 19 minutes. Am I going to have to revise my opinion on Hexas? I'll hold back on that for now but I do prefer the missions where you actually have a target to aim for and have to be proactive, so 

Mexico was always going to be playing qualifiers for me rather than actual tournies. It is a bit of a cop out but what else can I say.  I late regged two together, virtually doubled up in both then threw them both away by unnecessary calls. Late regged a later one but didn't last much longer then decided to play two from the start, a €5 major and a €10 Ironman. I ran pretty well in both eventually bagging €2.08 in the major and a €10 ticket for the Ironman, but I rebought in one (can't remember which). That meant an outlay of €6 and a return of €12.08,  🥳 taking a touch over two hours. The profit plus having to play for it means 

I think the weekend may be spent playing cash, France: reach 300 flops.  😍

I'm presuming (hoping) the spins on Beast Mode can be saved and all played together, 50 so far and another 50 to collect later. Does anybody know?  🤔

You can play the spins together. The last 50 will start after your first 50 is done. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Not a great deal of action today so only a brief update.

image.thumb.png.6668da0867944af6fd7308b7b458750d.png 

I played the 2 seat SNG last night winning in 8 minutes and adding another massive €0.94 to my balance. Denmark were collected this morning playing a 5 seat SNG, also winning in 34 minutes and profiting €2.17. A not over excessive challenge for another team that may not have a realistic chance of winning the WC, despite a certain person's unbridled optimism,  😛  therefore a 

Australia also proved a minor inconvenience, a 1.5 x Hexa won in less than 5 minutes, only worth 

I decided to hold back on France ( see 300 flops at NLHE cash ) as despite these missions there are currently not one but two other world cups taking place. I watched England in their last group game in the Cricket World Cup against Sri Lanka where they needed any sort of a win to qualify for the semis. This they did but it was by no means a comfortable win, the plus factor also being that the home nation Australia were knocked out, (sounds of inconsolable grief quiet chuckling from the Barmy Army. ) 😂  I also watched England in the quarter final of the Rugby League World Cup against Papua New Guinea, who were expected to give them a stern test. This did not materialise however, some fantastic play led to PNG being overwhelmed in the first half and a comfortable win in the end. I'm now catching up on all the days football so the France challenge begins in earnest tomorrow. 

Flop, flop, flop. 

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

On 11/4/2022 at 6:04 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

It can be a bit frustrating waiting for 1 particular hand or multiplier but I suppose that's all part of the game. If they were all too easy UB would just be giving money away for players that turned up. 

Keep going, you have to get AA twice in group H! 🙀

In the last monthly mission you had to get AA three times in cash games. I played around 10 hours to complete it. (first on one table, later on two tables, in the last hours on 3 tables). It's not my favourite mission.🙂

• Sad 2

14 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

A not over excessive challenge for another team that may not have a realistic chance of winning the WC, despite a certain person's unbridled optimism

Hey! It's the current number 10 on the FIFA ranking you're talking about! 😄 Better than teams like Germany and Croatia and not far behind Portugal and Netherlands.
Maybe you'll see the light the 26th, when Denmark trash France (for the third time in 6 months).

I didn't even know the DK mission was that easy. I'll need to have a serious word with @Seb-Unibet 🤯😄

• Haha 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

image.thumb.png.3ed8646359eb18b53ee9510c85d2f304.png 

And so to France, probably not the hardest mission but certainly more time consuming than some. I played 2 and a quarter hours this morning on 3 tables, seeing 103 flops and up a couple of Euros. I started on 3 tables this evening but then decided to finish it today, adding 3 tables. I think this is what cost me money in the end, 3 is about my limit really. In total it took 4 and a half hours, 1,701 hands and a loss of €5.19, not a disaster to say I wasn't playing optimally, but I'll definitely slow down for the rest of the missions, I did say previously there was no rush. It's not going to be easy for anyone 1 or 2 tabling, at least a full day's grind, as I'm a cash fan probably my favourite mission so far so 

As for Tunisia, I totally forgot about that one, never even noticed how soon I was dealt the 72o. I think running it at the same time as seeing 300 flops means it's more or less inevitably going to be completed, therefore unrateable. 🥱

Tomorrow Spain and 200 PLO flops. 

giphy.gif.41f243f16051f52bda5d7db19d29fe6e.gif

• Like 3

7 hours ago, penguin50 said:

Pheew  all done

Well done indeed. 👍

21 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Well done! Only 5 players managed to complete it faster than you!

I was hoping the Team Collector Final would be open for reg so we could see how fast players were finishing the missions, but nice updates from Stubbe. I'll just keep plodding along with the rest. 🙂   🐢

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I was hoping the Team Collector Final would be open for reg so we could see how fast players were finishing the missions, but nice updates from Stubbe. I'll just keep plodding along with the rest. 🙂   🐢

You can always request updates here 🙂 The 5k tournament should be pretty amazing value! 

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2022 at 1:45 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You might be in for a disappointment then 😉 

There won't be any other missions until after the team collector/football championship is over.

--

It's such an amazing promo with literally hundreds of percent in rakeback 😄 think you guys are just used to having it too good with monthly missions (these are set to change at some point, so they have tiered rewards; not everyone gets the same).

Is it public how Unibet calculates the number of needed Hexapros to finish for instance the Ecuador (Get into a 1.5 multiplier HexaPro twice) mission? If I'm not wrong you have around 47% to get the necessary multiplier. So it should being completed after 4 or 5 Hexapros?

2 hours ago, psrquack said:

Is it public how Unibet calculates the number of needed Hexapros to finish for instance the Ecuador (Get into a 1.5 multiplier HexaPro twice) mission? If I'm not wrong you have around 47% to get the necessary multiplier. So it should being completed after 4 or 5 Hexapros?

We don't have any special way of determining that. But yes, you simply look at the multiplier distribution. In regular HP there's a 56.294% chance of hitting the 1.5x so you're right that it'll typically be completed after 4 games (or 3.552776495 to be more exact :D)

46 minutes ago, andy1 said:

I was in top 3?:D or maybe was first?:)

You finished.....

number GIF by Sesame Street

You were beat by just 23 minutes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.ecb67cd2f10cb6f653822e9d301542f7.png 

Quite a tough group this one. I started yesterday morning with Costa Rica, no more to be said, unrateable. 🥴

On to Germany, 8 games in an hour, 3 won returning €9.50. 

Japan in the afternoon, two qualifiers starting within 5 minutes of each other. I set off like a runaway train in both, running like a demon, heading both fairly quickly. It wasn't enough in one but I held on in the other and won a 2nd €10 tikiet for the Ironman in about 1h 45m. Pretty straightforward, only having to play rather than win, so 

And the there's Spain.  I played PLO for an hour on one table, seeing 20 flops in about 85 hands, then got interrupted, so came back in the evening. This time I fired up 4 tables, thinking it's going to be days to complete this one if I don't get a move on. I didn't start off too well. It seems to me there are two types of players, those that raise at every opportunity and those that just want to see flops. I became one of the latter, limping with almost anything if I got the chance , but needing far better starting hands to enter the pot after a raise. Eventually after 3 and a quarter hours total, 677 hands and 200 flops ( a much higher % than NLHE) I pulled some losses back but still ended up about €6 down. ( I forgot to check my balance before starting and wasn't going to wade through all those hands 😖 ) That's probably the longest (definitely the most tables) I've played PLO, already looking forward to the next session. One table would probably take quite a while, more tables could get expensive for newcomers, I surprisingly started to enjoy it though, so 

Back to Germany this morning and a further 9 games in 1h 10m, 3 wins and €2 profit. I must be running well, over the 17 games the 1.5 x only showed 4 times. Still a lot of Hexas to come though. Because you have to win a certain number rather than hit a certain multiplier I'm giving 

Five down three to go. 

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 2