World Cup Missions.

GR1ZZL3R

11 minutes ago, Livertool said:

How are 30k raffle prices paid? Winner takes all or xxx winners? Didn't see at t&c. Ain't fan of these missions but might try to complete few groups and hope winner is found in one of them 🙏 

If there will be multiple raffle winners that is.

.com has the raffle prizes: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/team-collector#tab:tabview-7-1448305-tab-3

None of it is in cash though as it states on Finnish page, so I dunno...🙄

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Purps said:

.com has the raffle prizes: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/team-collector#tab:tabview-7-1448305-tab-3

.com says €40,000 World Championship Team Collector, and Finnish page MM-kisojen palkintopotissa 35 000 euroa.

Where does 5K go?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Iceman said:

.com says €40,000 World Championship Team Collector, and Finnish page MM-kisojen palkintopotissa 35 000 euroa.

Where does 5K go?

Yeah, noticed that too. Surely we are all in one player pool and there's not like several separate competitions going on?

Probably not though, since this kind of discrepancies are so common nowadays that one has learned to expect it 😟

Edited by Purps
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

Where does 5K go?

Probably to the €5,000 Team Collector Tournament 😉

Edit: Nevermind, the raffle is €30k, not €35k

Edited by comanimal
  • Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 5:30 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

I always try to play in the mornings or early afternoon. It may be cognitive bias as I've not really gathered data but it always seemed to me that the later in the day it is there are more good players but also more looser players. This might seem like the standard would remain the same but the better players seem much better and the looser players seem much looser, meaning the variance can be much higher. Friday night is generally reckoned to be wilder, the later the wilder, something to do with levels of 🍺🥂🥃and of course we all know that the pros doss around in bed all day and only hit the tables when the sun's gone down. 😂

Thanks for the insight...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Purps said:

None of it is in cash though as it states on Finnish page

99% sure that they are poker points which is fine, don't make raffle any worse imo but they sure have funny way of promoting value of prices. But maybe it is maltese way, you can go to Lidl and pay with poker coaching or poker points 😄

Personally i don't see any benefit of doing things this way but might bring dissapoinments if noobs who ain't aware of how things roll expect to get cash and end up with points but they have chosen this way and despite critisism (mainly by me) they are holding on to it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Personally i don't see any benefit of doing things this way

Really? It's probably called customer retention, give 'em thousands of BP's and they can't go elsewhere to spend 'em. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

21 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Really? It's probably called customer retention, give 'em thousands of BP's and they can't go elsewhere to spend 'em. 

Yeah i get that but what i meant was that it is likely that noobs fall for this and get negative experiment for not getting what promo said, which is followed with whining and more cs contacts.

So, is it worth to make fishy t&cs to lure noobs into make few dollars when compared to increased cs contacts and explaining things for them. Time is money and it is limited, not for unibet but for individuals.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Purps said:

I think the raffle prizes are really great value for players! If you win bonus points, you can buy tickets on your favorite game format and grind it into cash. 

From a players perspective, winning €500-€1000 in bonus points should be very attractive and can easily be turned into some cash by grinding HexaPros or MTTs.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Iceman said:

Where does 5K go?

We reward over 40k on the Team Collector. So the 40k total value is correct. Besides the 30k raffle, there are many rewards on the group stages including a €5k Team Collector Special tournament and weekly €1k tournaments.

I will have a look for the specific markets and it will be amended to mention 40k on all promotion pages.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HardGain said:

as i see it, this is really unfair. you can't promote a giveaway in € and then give  chocolate bars 😒
Is this good for ecology, or how they love to call it

I hardly disagree on this point. The value is still there just with a 1x turnover.

It is a great added prize considering the total amount of players who will make it into the raffle. It is not like a raffle for hundred thousands of players. 

Your comparison makes no sense. Once more, with the bonus points tickets can be bought which have just a 1x turnover. 

I didnt expect so much negative feedback on this one tbh. 

As a (recreational) poker player, I still see some great value here and as a player I would be very happy to have 1k in Bonus points - to play on my favorite game format poker for free and win some cash with it!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Livertool said:

99% sure that they are poker points which is fine, don't make raffle any worse imo but they sure have funny way of promoting value of prices. But maybe it is maltese way, you can go to Lidl and pay with poker coaching or poker points 😄

Personally i don't see any benefit of doing things this way but might bring dissapoinments if noobs who ain't aware of how things roll expect to get cash and end up with points but they have chosen this way and despite critisism (mainly by me) they are holding on to it

To make clear, yes we are talking about "Poker Points". 

I will make clear in future to have more detailed information about this one on the promotion pages. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

I think the raffle prizes are really great value for players! If you win bonus points, you can buy tickets on your favorite game format and grind it into cash. 

From a players perspective, winning €500-€1000 in bonus points should be very attractive and can easily be turned into some cash by grinding HexaPros or MTTs.

It is great value. I'm not arguing on that and i don't mind the prizes as they are, but on the Finnish promo page you have:

image.jpeg.e7aec46bcf10e26dd77094cd0b2bc7b8.jpeg

"käteispotti" literally means "cash pot", so I'm sure you understand my point that if someone does all the missions to get into the draw, maybe lost some funds on the process, hoping to maybe win some cold hard cash, gets lucky on the draw and finds a poker ticket on his account instead of a cash balance boost, there's a chance he will feel a bit disappointed...

And like I said, these mistakes are just soooo common on the promotions nowadays. Understandably all the different languages and regional restrictions can be troublesome, but still... and tbh even worse than the amount of mistakes is that it's really hard to get the impression that anyone on Unibet would be at all conserned about it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

I didnt expect so much negative feedback on this one tbh. 

Let's rather call it constructive criticism, and that's always good, right? 🙂

Nothing wrong with the promotion, just how the terms are written...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

exactly what Purps wrote in last two posts. Mine was not a bad feedback on promotion or value, just make it straight clear in the title even 40k BP doesn't sound that sensational 

*im not affected directly, because ill not take part of this promo, but for sake of all of us and future promos let's make it clear in the promo title, not only in T&Cs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a super promotion with great value. For me Bonus Points are same good as Cash. You can use it for all format, so doesn't really matter you use BP or cash.  It's just my opinion.

I have just checked the english and the hungarian version. If you click on raffle prizes I think it's pretty clear what can you win. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Kamon said:

I have just checked the english and the hungarian version. If you click on raffle prizes I think it's pretty clear what can you win

It is, when you do have the "raffle prizes" tab the way you have it on both .com and .hu. Finnish page doesn't have that tab, just the mention of a €30k cash raffle and no additional info about the raffle prizes or the amount of potential winners, nothing:

image.jpeg.73856b53e77447f43a47384c60e8518f.jpeg

And we can't really expect every Finnish customer to navigate to the .com page to find out what the actual prizes are, can we?

• Like 2

Just now, Purps said:

It is, when you do have the "raffle prizes" tab the way you have it on both .com and .hu. Finnish page doesn't have that tab, just the mention of a €30k cash raffle and no additional info about the raffle prizes or the amount of potential winners, nothing:

image.jpeg.73856b53e77447f43a47384c60e8518f.jpeg

And we can't really expect every Finnish customer to navigate to the .com page to find out what the actual prizes are, can we?

The Finnish promotion page will be amended within the next hours. 
I agree there is a mistake and we should have spotted it before going live. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

The Finnish promotion page will be amended within the next hours. 
I agree there is a mistake and we should have spotted it before going live. 

Clarification of flexi live package would also be appreciated. I have no clue and google don't help either