World Cup Missions.

GR1ZZL3R

2 hours ago, Purps said:

And we can't really expect every Finnish customer to navigate to the .com page to find out what the actual prizes are, can we?

You are right. We can't expect to find  .com. We can expect to find .hu. as finnish and hungarian are members of the Finno-Ugric branch of the Uralic languages.😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

214 players completed all missions so far and received a ticket for the final freeroll.

When we did a €10,000 Team Collector freeroll, we had 38% tickets unused but it was also a lot easier to get this ticket, so I doubt it'll be quite as high a percentage this time around.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

22 hours ago, Janek said:

"Be dealt AA in NLHE in cash game twice" it seems like it can go on forever sometimes.

Be greatful it ain't "Get dealt AA and win the pot twice" 😂

Almost there myself, the win 15 hexapro's at step G was a right pain in the bottom, think I played 50 before I won my 2nd one 🙄

image.png.3d1161586198b4735255b6cd31ce9bf4.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/16/2022 at 1:49 PM, Livertool said:

And that can't be called just as live package 🤔

The idea behind it was it could be used for various stops, both Unibet hosted and 3rd party with Unibet affiliation, that would have varying splits between hotel/buy-in/expenses so we wanted to make it clear the package was flexible in that way. There was some uncertainty regarding the value of packages for live events we were/are going to run qualifiers for so we wanted to try and have as many bases covered. 

For the collectors, the payouts for the Team Collector final are now in the lobby.

Poker Janitor

On 11/24/2022 at 10:28 PM, 0rdvl0 said:

Why is the 5000 euros Collector Final so late if we have to complete the missions by 5 December? I just hope I don't forget about it 😅, we can't even register before 16th.

This is to stop this exact issue. Players registering, forgetting, and tables being half full of sit outs.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

On 11/29/2022 at 7:28 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

The idea behind it was it could be used for various stops, both Unibet hosted and 3rd party with Unibet affiliation, that would have varying splits between hotel/buy-in/expenses so we wanted to make it clear the package was flexible in that way. There was some uncertainty regarding the value of packages for live events we were/are going to run qualifiers for so we wanted to try and have as many bases covered. 

For the collectors, the payouts for the Team Collector final are now in the lobby.

I cannot access the lobby for the Team Collector final via the Ticket in my account, clicking on the Ticket has no effect. You have to go to the Tournament Schedule and find the Team Collector entry and then clicking on Lobby button will then take you to the tournament details.

Should not clicking on the Ticket work too?

14 hours ago, mike1954 said:

I cannot access the lobby for the Team Collector final via the Ticket in my account, clicking on the Ticket has no effect. You have to go to the Tournament Schedule and find the Team Collector entry and then clicking on Lobby button will then take you to the tournament details.

Should not clicking on the Ticket work too?

I expect this is because Registration is not open yet. The fact the tournament shows up when you click on the ticket confirms it's tagged correctly.

Poker Janitor