World Cup Missions.

GR1ZZL3R

19 minutes ago, GothMoth said:

I was little dissapointed when saw the expired ticket, esp. when I log-in almost daily. However all of this day I spent reading and missed the flip. However it's not something deserving complaints. First of all comparing it to the buy-ins and bad-beats I've experienced lately I found it's value neglectible. On the other hand for someone with just few bucks it would have meant a lot. I guess such was the target group for this freeroll.

The bigger mission, however was great, interesting and very generous. I have no luck in the raffle or the bigger freeroll, but despite this gained more than enough tickets and free-spins and with very little effort, as I wasn't in a grinding mode most of the time.

Thank you Unibet and continue with this promos 🙂

Hi @GothMoth,

Sorry to hear that you hadn't spotted the tournament on time... but as said, we wanted to run this added tournament as Mystery freeroll for viewers on the stream + players who had been lucky enough to be online during the evening.

Well... Better luck next time. 😎

Indeed, the big raffle has had amazing value. Unfortunately, Argentina won - however, there were just 944 players who completed the ARG-mission and we gave away 50 top prizes. This means that the chance of winning was over 5%! 

If I have learned one thing on this campaign, for the next time, I wont go group-by-group to collect teams but group the teams based on their likelihood of winning the competition. 

In this case, the chances that a team of the last group will win the competition will be high + there will be even more value for players who completed all missions. 

Good luck next time and thanks for your feedback! Valid points on the freeroll aspect as well.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Seb-Unibet said:

I dont blame you, just read my messages carefully.

1. I know that the raffle should have been done on stream, but there had been special circumstances - therefore, we needed to come back with the best solution possible. How many times I have to repeat myself? 

2. I don't mind how you communicate with people, but trust me, anyone would call it "whining" the way you did.

Still you are whining about it and mentioning that it was the worst execution. Well, it ran as I wanted it to run - I explained my thoughts on the post before. As mentioned, it was a nice, little added tournament to players who are just lucky enough to be online during the stream. 

This is why any feedback is welcome and believe me, we take any feedback seriously and try to improve as much as possible. 

I think Unibet is doing pretty great. We can be proud of our poker product which is improved steadily. Especially, because we look at the feedback of players and try to improve our product wherever needed. The same applies for campaigns as well. 

Well... Better luck next time 🙂  Over and out. 

The day you realize that this feedback that i've given ain't about me but your product and that shall be the day we can move forward, waiting for it.

You can call me whiner or what ever you like, i'm teflon towards it, but i don't think we are getting anywhere with it are we?

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

The day you realize that this feedback that i've given ain't about me but your product and that shall be the day we can move forward, waiting for it.

You can call me whiner or what ever you like, i'm teflon towards it, but i don't think we are getting anywhere with it are we?

No, I think everything has been said and once more, thanks for the feedback. 

Have some great Xmas time, @Livertool! 🙂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seb-Unibet said:

No, I think everything has been said and once more, thanks for the feedback. 

Have some great Xmas time, @Livertool! 🙂 

Likewise 🥳

Just one more thing i forgot to mention in last post was that this 1 on 1 raffle is quite useless and might be more efficient to use that time to make poll for example what kind of promos customers want or enjoy so you don't have to take my word for it. Might be wrong might be right, all the same to me, what is interesting to me that i see promos that i want to join. If consensus begs differ then so be it, lots of promos around internet and i'll find ones that suite me.

You have tools so why not use them. I know database ain't that big due lack of active users but variety from freerollers to those who play a lot is out there. Little bit of spying to voters account to know what stakes they play, what each class want to match what you want to achieve and you got some guideline what to offer. Do they want poker coaching as price, surprise frolls, massage from Sanna Marin etc. what ever you are brainstorming. If you want to build database then voters freeroll where you get ticket for taking vote imo would be not just better froll than surprise froll that only few can join but also good for you to know what to offer.

Just a suggestion from whiner, i'm sure you'll figure out even better ones 🙂

• Like 1

Yes, I think this is how the site will evolve when all opinions are said openly without hiding, I like it if no one gets upset when the truth is told. Happy holidays to every member of this community.🙂

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

• 2 months later...

I stand corrected, its five guys :classic_laugh: Arttu Hoskonen and Benjamin Källman [Cracovia], Robert Ivanov and Niilo Mäenpa [Warta Poznan] and Richard Jensen [Gornik Zabrze]

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 hours ago, jerry said:

I stand corrected, its five guys :classic_laugh: Arttu Hoskonen and Benjamin Källman [Cracovia], Robert Ivanov and Niilo Mäenpa [Warta Poznan] and Richard Jensen [Gornik Zabrze]

Congrats, you have been accepted to official support club of team Finland for such high knowledge of top football 👍 

Our players are so modest and not only after money & fame that they choose to play in various minor leagues too to spread joy of top football 😄

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

owl

Eagle owl to be more precise. One of them stopped Fin - Bel match in 2007 for ten minutes, match that naturally we won 2-0 and after the game our team was named as eagle owls. 

Just some trivia for you all to brag and impress your friends with while watching Fin to win Euro final 🙂

Screenshot_2023-03-14-21-21-13-788-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg.fc82deebd0e393b4df9a811e66255940.jpg

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I expect a win by at least 2 goals but could easily be 4 as well 😉

The higher the expectation the harder the fall but suite yourself. You have been warned 😉

• Like 2

There is footage of it too. Just showing it to understand difference of Fin vs Den matches. With Fin matches you experience great football and goals, joy so high that even wildlife want to participate while in Den matches the atmosphere is straight from funeral, people crying and need for therapy with what they just witnessed 😋