World Cup Missions.

GR1ZZL3R

Hi guys!

I also managed to complete all the missions 😅. So now I’ve reached my deposit limit until 12th of December and have no money left 😭. Hence, playing Freerolls and Centroll s with my remaining few BPs for the time being. 

I think the most difficult missions were (both in terms of time and money consuming) 1) Spain - Reach 200 flops in PLO cash games, and 2) Brazil - Win 15 HexaPros.

Spain (and Belgium day two - reach 100 PLO flops) consumed both money and time mainly because there were always at the tables players who raised preflop, and the playing was pretty crazy. And because, time was very limited, I just had to go with the flow!

Mission Brazil started nicely with like 3-4 wins, but then the tides turned. Didn’t count, but probably lost quite a bit of money with this one, and had to grind hard to achieve those 15 wins.

Oh, and also forgot the end of Mission Portugal: first like 7 bounties came too easily, but the last ones did cost money. 

P.S. Waiting for the raffle and my 100K BPs 😎

Christmas Present GIFExcited Happy Birthday GIF

• Like 3

On 11/19/2022 at 1:51 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

214 players completed all missions so far and received a ticket for the final freeroll.

When we did a €10,000 Team Collector freeroll, we had 38% tickets unused but it was also a lot easier to get this ticket, so I doubt it'll be quite as high a percentage this time around.

214 players? WOW!

On 11/5/2022 at 9:20 AM, tinkeri said:

How this one works? Will there be more missions to get a ticket every week or is it just this one?

image.thumb.png.61910db5d5edda71c4d6589e78506501.png

On 11/5/2022 at 9:51 AM, GR1ZZL3R said:

It looks like you get just one ticket and can enter whichever weekly flip you like, I'll be waiting till the last one probably when there will hopefully be far fewer entrants. 🥳

So was the wait worth it? 

Week 1:  200

Week 2:  200

Week 3:  200

Week 4:  174

Week 5:  ???

image.png.7d86e9be4d7cc4224717518d800357ad.png

2116481160_Screenshot(3240).png.21bdca9d25602eff01fbbd7c965a7797.png 

🥳🍻

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

And now it's confession time.

With only Portugal left to collect but in what I perceived as one of the hardest missions (for me) collecting 10 bounties in tourneys, I dithered and dallied, paused prevaricated postponed and put off, for some reason thinking I'd another couple of weeks left to try, eventually opening the client one day and seeing a message "Your mission has ended." 😬 That never happened in the films. 😳 

I'd tried one or two tournaments without success, the annoying thing is I picked up 5 bounties last night, way too late (but some sort of consolation 🙂) My bad, must pay attention in future.

giphy.gif.d2b2499b88dad21cc53519bd72bde304.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Out of reactions, so

1 hour ago, digidong said:

Could anyone from Unibet disclose how many people completed Argentina, Croatia, France and Morocco missions? Just curious how many could take part in the lottery. And how many people completed all the missions, too?

This would be nice. I’m curious too (well, when I’m not) 🧐 

34 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Only got Arg and Fra left but i would be amazed if they are not enough for raffle 😄

Yup 😄

I was also under the impression lottery is for people who finished future World Cup winner. According to Pokernews article its one ticket for raffle for every group finished 😉 Wonder if that means that one person can win 8 prizes 🤑

https://www.pokernews.com/news/promotions/2022/11/epic-prizes-await-in-the-unibet-poker-team-collector-promo-42560.htm

• Haha 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 12/13/2022 at 11:23 AM, digidong said:

Could anyone from Unibet disclose how many people completed Argentina, Croatia, France and Morocco missions? Just curious how many could take part in the lottery. And how many people completed all the missions, too?

Soooo, pretty please? We can limit it to Argentina and France if you wish. That is just half the work I have initially asked for 😉

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

high number considering the groups. And probably not a huge difference between France and Argentina 

Agree to both but while you might have some smaller ball park what is high number, to me it could be anything from 1000 to +10000 and that is big park. 

Not that i am worried do i win from raffle but would be nice to know how big are fields in these for possible future missions. I guess we know when raffle is done, that's fine but thought i ask/tag when we already know final teams.

7 hours ago, psrquack said:

Unibet is not lucky with the outcome of major events and promotions. Last time group A member won the tournament and this time group C and D members are in the final. This means we will get a worse promotion next time.

You can laught at me and thinking it's a trolling @Stubbe-Unibet, but

"It was very unlucky that Italy won the Euros - because Italy was on group A and most of the players collected the country. 

If Spain, England,... won the Euros, we would have had just around 400-700 qualified players. The variance was in the favor of all players who just collected a few countries.. but that's the fun part of this campaign.

This said, if we are running a similar campaign again, we will improve the campaign mechanics."

by Seb-Unibet https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/topic/30372-team-collector-euro2021/page/3/

Improved campaign mechanics never means better conditions for players.

I honestly thought you were joking. The post by Seb has nothing to do with your claim. Last statement is all on you - quite a negative line of thought 🙂

And we weren't unlucky. What Seb said was simply that when the winner is from for instance group A rather than group H, the customers going all the way to group H, they don't get the same value as they would if winner was from group H. It's not about spending less. 
If anything, the changes he referred to should mean a much better promo for you guys on here as community members are much better at completing missions than the average player.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Found some time to check the numbers.

Suspense Anticipation GIF

Argentina: 944

France: 789

Then yet another reason for me to cheer for France, though I never had much luck in such lotteries (never won anything from world cup flips for example 😞 ).

19 minutes ago, digidong said:

Then yet another reason for me to cheer for France, though I never had much luck in such lotteries (never won anything from world cup flips for example 😞 ).

Well, France is the obvious winner 😉. Go France 💪

My track record in raffles/lotteries is also miserable at best. But hey,

5524D808-A1F5-4799-8FE6-E88FB57C948D.jpeg.f25533c3ae174987728111dd0b5341c7.jpeg

😄

So good luck!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

My mind playing tricks on me or weren't all the prices poker points earlier? Besides poker packages ofc. Now 26-50 positions are mtt tickets 🤔

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/team-collector#tab:tabview-7-1448305-tab-3

I’m not sure, but I think there were MTT Tickets or MTT Bundles earlier also.

Cannot wait to end up in position 51

Animated GIFancient aliens GIF