World Cup Missions.

GR1ZZL3R

1 minute ago, Andy-Unibet said:

The text also doesn't say generic either 😎

Just now, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Which language are you checking? Reviewed a few and it says €5 MTT ticket. I guess you're just assuming it would be generic?

image.thumb.png.b9a2d252bcb98075002a9848bc114c3c.png 

The tickets that have major written on them direct you to lobbies only for majors, the tickets that do not have major written on them direct you to lobbies only for majors. I think there's a touch of inconsistency there. 😛

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

image.thumb.png.b9a2d252bcb98075002a9848bc114c3c.png 

The tickets that have major written on them direct you to lobbies only for majors, the tickets that do not have major written on them direct you to lobbies only for majors. I think there's a touch of inconsistency there. 😛

Use your 10€ ticket before it expires.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Which language are you checking?

I play in English. I assume that ticket called 5 MTT Major Ticket is only for majors and plain 5 MTT Ticket would be for every tourney.

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

UB inconsistencies

Like I mentioned in another topic somewhere - there are qualifiers and flips for all major MTTs and there are specific (also orange colour and specific name in the title) but all of them give Major tickets that can be used in ANY major tourney... So why have different names when the prize is exactly the same kind? For confusion? 😛

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miziel said:
44 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Which language are you checking?

I play in English. I assume that ticket called 5 MTT Major Ticket is only for majors and plain 5 MTT Ticket would be for every tourney.

giphy.gif.c61cd5a0b9bbb592d32b604b96c131cb.gif

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

19 minutes ago, miziel said:

Only tickets from the bonus shop will be generic going forward. The name of the ticket is just legacy because it's the same tickets from the last Team Collector we ran. They're updated now.

19 minutes ago, miziel said:

Like I mentioned in another topic somewhere - there are qualifiers and flips for all major MTTs and there are specific (also orange colour and specific name in the title) but all of them give Major tickets that can be used in ANY major tourney... So why have different names when the prize is exactly the same kind? For confusion? 😛

This is by design and has been discussed in other threads before. There is no way currently for you to see which qualifiers will get you into a target tournament when you go into the target lobbies. Since the entire schedule was changed I wanted to make it easy for players that saw a tournament they wanted to qualify to to find qualifiers that would get them the ticket they needed, so they look targeted to that specific major. It's what players are used to from the past and also what players from competitors sites are used to so since part of the reason to change the schedule was to attract new players, it made sense to make the lobby feel as comfortable for them as possible with features that they'd instantly understand.

I also wanted players to have the freedom to use tickets of a certain buy-in level on multiple things and not be tied down to one specific major, which is why all the qualifiers give out tickets that work for anything major related. Hopefully in the future we'll have a dedicated space in the individual tournament lobbies so you can see what qualifiers will give out tickets to that major and then everything can be named the same.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

2 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Only tickets from the bonus shop will be generic going forward. The name of the ticket is just legacy because it's the same tickets from the last Team Collector we ran. They're updated now.

Great 🙂

3 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

This is by design

I still don't see logic in that but OK - UB is in kinda permanent 'work in progress'  and I accept it and like it and will wait patiently for that beautiful butterfly emerge one day from that precious cocoon which is currently weaved by that sweet larva 🤪😆

Drifted from the topic a tad... So... Give me some booty!!!
image.png.828f06be9979301637530bb83afcbdf7.png

• Haha 2

I'm currently trying to complete the Brazil - win 15 Hexapros - mission.  Does anyone notice any difference between the standard of play (1 euro stakes) based on the time of day?  Is it my imagination or do players who play later in the evening play more 'recklessly' than those you meet during the morning or afternoon?

55 minutes ago, mike1954 said:

Is it my imagination or do players who play later in the evening play more 'recklessly' than those you meet during the morning or afternoon?

I always try to play in the mornings or early afternoon. It may be cognitive bias as I've not really gathered data but it always seemed to me that the later in the day it is there are more good players but also more looser players. This might seem like the standard would remain the same but the better players seem much better and the looser players seem much looser, meaning the variance can be much higher. Friday night is generally reckoned to be wilder, the later the wilder, something to do with levels of 🍺🥂🥃and of course we all know that the pros doss around in bed all day and only hit the tables when the sun's gone down. 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I always try to play in the mornings or early afternoon. It may be cognitive bias as I've not really gathered data but it always seemed to me that the later in the day it is there are more good players but also more looser players. This might seem like the standard would remain the same but the better players seem much better and the looser players seem much looser, meaning the variance can be much higher. Friday night is generally reckoned to be wilder, the later the wilder, something to do with levels of 🍺🥂🥃and of course we all know that the pros doss around in bed all day and only hit the tables when the sun's gone down. 😂

Dunno, but might have also something to do with the age and related playstyle of general playerpool too in the mornings and midday on europe. I mean some students, unemployed for whatever reason and whatnot with lots of time to spend and supereager will to learn the game and fight for the chips by playing by the book in a basic level surely makes the games tighter.  I'm no pro, but personally trying to avoid playing midday +/- 5h as much as possible due to its suffocating tightness and overall nitty nature 🙄

Edit. Damn this got siderailed and offtopic from original WCmissions-topic 😳 sry 🍹

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

@P0kerM0nk There are quite a few  €1 and €2 qualifiers for majors, you can win a €5 or €10 ticket or maybe a bit of cash. Not really good if you don't intend or want to play tournies later but that's the nature of these missions. Speaking as a rec, even I think they can be soft and always choose them over "normal" tournies if possible. 😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@P0kerM0nk There are quite a few  €1 and €2 qualifiers for majors, you can win a €5 or €10 ticket or maybe a bit of cash. Not really good if you don't intend or want to play tournies later but that's the nature of these missions. Speaking as a rec, even I think they can be soft and always choose them over "normal" tournies if possible. 😂The

The Majors' qualifiers are soft, but there is a frustration winning nothing but a another chance, so I would prefer some regular MTT.

Btw the only way I would play Majors' qualifier if I have already played four this week and want to gain my ticket to community promotional freeroll next week.

I've been updating each group as they've been completed but I've a nasty feeling that this last challenge may take a while longer. I don't like Hexas but bounty collection doesn't really seem to suit my style of play.  🐢 I did say originally I would like to finish before the WC started so here goes for the last lap.

image.thumb.png.8fa4c5b0267941840e3db6612299b38d.png

Ghana, unrateable.

Uruguay. I've now realised why these Get into a xx multiplier take so long, UB switch off that multiplier for 12 hours of each day. 🤫  At least that's my theory 😂 it took me about 3 hours and 63 attempts, and another stinging loss of €25.50, virtually all I've made so far. I tend not to go back to see how bad the run bad was, but in my mind it was really bad. I wonder why I don't like them that much. 🤔 Again it's one of those challenges that you have to wait for something to happen, and is totally open ended as to when it will complete, so  

South Korea took me three shortish sessions (I kept getting interrupted) still a touch longer than average, about 2 hours, 554 hands and a small loss of €2.62, again an open ended mission but not quite as bad, and cash format anyway, so 

Taking a quick look in the lobby there's probably 7-8 €1 PKO's over 24 hrs, so who knows how long Portugal may take, last update to come when completed. 🙀

Other World Cup news. England's involvement in the Rugby League finished in a semi-final extra time defeat to a team they thrashed in the opening group game, 4 defeats in 5 semi finals means nearly but not quite yet again. However the England cricket team added the T20 version to the 50 over version they hold (the first team to hold both at the same time) in a tense final early Sunday morning. Having lost to Ireland in the group stages they were playing knockout cricket from then on, beating New Zealand, Sri Lanka, India in the semis and Pakistan in the final. Happy days. 🏏🏏🏏

• Like 1