World Cup Missions.

GR1ZZL3R

Some of you may know I don't normally bother with the monthly missions, but as these are building up to the World Cup, there are many varied missions, and some worthwhile rewards on offer, I thought I'd revisit all the different poker formats and see If I still hate some of them. 😂

1.   New identity: a few seconds, hardly a mission. 🥱                                                                                                                                                                        

2.   1.5 multipliers: straight in with the first two. A few seconds of anticipation as the second flicked between 

1.5 and 1,000 but not to be. Both over very quickly losing to standard hands. 😑                                                                                                                          

4.   On to the cash and time to make some money. 👍  Started with two tables, added two more after about twenty minutes.

Forty two minutes, 219 hands, won with QQ but somehow lost €8.75. 🥴                                                                                                                                       

3.   Played the €1 Banzai bounty, that didn't last long either. 🤨                                                                                                                                                         

Total spent.        €11.75       Total returned.        €1 HexaPro Tikiet.       🤪

image.thumb.png.c21ed8c4254ee6d928ad1f18a2482bd7.png

giphy.gif.3eccb4c374a17d7f17b8d311ee4957d4.gif

image.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Yeah QQ were pain in the ass for me as well but after being down 6 euro for most of the time i ended up being 2 euro up. I have mixed feeling about this promotion but as a football fan will try to do all of them hopefully.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Unibet hoodie is amazing

3 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Some of you may know I don't normally bother with the monthly missions, but as these are building up to the World Cup, there are many varied missions, and some worthwhile rewards on offer, I thought I'd revisit all the different poker formats and see If I still hate some of them. 😂

1.   New identity: a few seconds, hardly a mission. 🥱                                                                                                                                                                        

2.   1.5 multipliers: straight in with the first two. A few seconds of anticipation as the second flicked between 

1.5 and 1,000 but not to be. Both over very quickly losing to standard hands. 😑                                                                                                                          

4.   On to the cash and time to make some money. 👍  Started with two tables, added two more after about twenty minutes.

Forty two minutes, 219 hands, won with QQ but somehow lost €8.75. 🥴                                                                                                                                       

3.   Played the €1 Banzai bounty, that didn't last long either. 🤨                                                                                                                                                         

Total spent.        €11.75       Total returned.        €1 HexaPro Tikiet.       🤪

image.thumb.png.c21ed8c4254ee6d928ad1f18a2482bd7.png

giphy.gif.3eccb4c374a17d7f17b8d311ee4957d4.gif

image.png

Good luck 😉 Will you be the first one to finish every country? 

1 hour ago, HardGain said:

yeah, took a quick look of new missions...not to excited about it. Still waiting for December 🙂

You might be in for a disappointment then 😉 

There won't be any other missions until after the team collector/football championship is over.

--

It's such an amazing promo with literally hundreds of percent in rakeback 😄 think you guys are just used to having it too good with monthly missions (these are set to change at some point, so they have tiered rewards; not everyone gets the same).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

29 minutes ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Good luck 😉 Will you be the first one to finish every country? 

I don't think I'll be anywhere near the first. 🤔  I never used to rush through them anyway and though they can probably be done in about 12 days I'm aiming to finish before the World Cup, depending on motivation and br of course. 😂  A leisurely  🚶‍♂️ for me rather than a 🚀 

27 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's such an amazing promo with literally hundreds of percent in rakeback

That is the main motivation really plus a chance to mess about in a few varieties of poker I don't normally bother with, probably the idea of the promos I believe. 

My default play.giphy.gif.c69d22f3b8b95c78f5d279c8341bb095.gif

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

There seems to be pattern of easier mission for worse countries and harder for better. My head is already at Euro 2024, if there will be similar promo for it and same pattern exists, how hard will Finland mission be? Pocket aces four times in a row on seven consecutive days at highest stakes? 🥶

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I can add that 22 players are currently working on completing group D 😉 

They are just a sideshow or distraction for some players playing them as fast as they can then no more left for a month or two. I'll take my time. 😑

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

There seems to be pattern of easier mission for worse countries and harder for better. My head is already at Euro 2024, if there will be similar promo for it and same pattern exists, how hard will Finland mission be? Pocket aces four times in a row on seven consecutive days at highest stakes? 🥶

For Finland just logging in might be enough. 😂

Already struggling to complete England of course, get in a €10 Hexa, not a sniff of one yet and the fact I play one at a time makes it slower. Lost the first seven in a row 😭but pulling it back.😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

@Livertool I managed to find an earlier draft, where we had even Finland included:

image.png.4146059ab46031d5a790593adc3d3437.png

• Haha 6

image.thumb.png.f4bafdaea7b790a7df1571ae5aef4ce2.png 

To be honest this one was always going to be a struggle through Hexas not being my favourite format. 🥴

Losing the first seven didn't help but patience, stubbornness and not tilting (too much) paid in the end. It took me until game 23 to pull €1 into profit. There had been another 1,000 teaser and two of 10, the third turning into reality in the next game. Surprisingly I won that, so €10 profit.

788695392_Screenshot(3113).png.df8a113b6fc180fdb78bc2ac3f1877db.png 

Two hours and fifty two minutes for twenty four games, one at a time. I don't know whether it was more concentration for the higher multipliers or not caring as much about the lower ones, but the results do look a bit lopsided. It's too early to revise my opinions on Hexas yet, far more of them to come, but even though the challenge is merely waiting for one specific multiplier and for the results I'll give this challenge .

• Like 2

Collector is amazing promo, not for me though. Hexa is tilting me too much so i really try to stay out of it, even when i won something in it i feel exhausted. Im probably the only one in Unibet who is always hoping for lower multiplier, just to avoid dissapointment 🙊

I do understand that Unibet is making gold on it so it must stay that way but missions like hit 10x multiplier could be like hit 10x or play 10hexas or 20sng with some option maybe, that way it would be doable even for guys like me 😁Same thing with hit two times x1,5, why not play three or five. At least i would know when is the end 😋

I will try to complete some but yeah that 10x multiplier for England doesnt sound great. Gamelab shows 144 games and 9 x10 multipliers. If i finish Ecuador without hitting x10 then i will try to find 10th one 👍🤓 

Maybe im good and Holland will win the tournament 🤔 I give them 1/50 chance. If they win easy [or tricky, not impossible though however you look at it] group and get Usa or Wales they already in quarters. And then the dreams happen 🤫

Przechwytywanie.PNG

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

13 minutes ago, jerry said:

I will try to complete some but yeah that 10x multiplier for England doesnt sound great. Gamelab shows 144 games and 9 x10 multipliers.

Yep. That can be a brutal one. Can't remember exact number ( it's here somewhere ), but it was somewhere near the 120 games mark that it took me to clear it on monthly missions one time. I wasn't happy.

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

image.thumb.png.efe32954668a889ba6f0a6a25b32a104.png 

I played the Iran challenge last night, taking 13 minutes, 20 hands and 40c profit. I'm not too sure what the object of missions like this is, as anyone could basically sit there and not play a hand for very little cost, 3 or 4 circuits on a 6 handed table, maybe 24c spent and job done. I know some of the poorer teams will have easier missions but this was not exactly riveting entertainment. On that basis it only gets a 

I thought the USA one this morning would be pretty quick and easy but I really did play badly, far too aggressively in early spots. 🙄A touch of run bad didn't help but eventually it took me 1 hour and 14 mins, six games, one second place and a win including the 2  knockouts. I think these types of mission are far better, actually having to play and do certain things rather than be a passive spectator waiting around. I'll comment more on the various types later, but for now this gets a 

I started the Wales one this morning, so far so good, but now have to wait until tomorrow to complete it. 🥱

• Like 1

Very good conversation guys! 

I’m still at Netherlands mission - not yet played much of cash games. So, not much to comment at this point.

But, I’m missing Bonus Point as rewards (my BPs are getting alarmingly low 😬). Maybe In December then…

1 hour ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Will there be any community competition for the World Cup? @Stubbe-Unibet 🙂 

There are so many poker promotions during the World Cup that I don't think a community poker one makes much sense at the same time 🙂

But perhaps @Jami-Unibet will do a prediction competition or something like that 

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

But perhaps @Jami-Unibet will do a prediction competition or something like that 

Working on this, I want to do something a bit different but if nothing else there will be a usual prediction competition. 🙂 

• Like 4

image.thumb.png.22af929ee633c7909b6eb0ca6582e6c1.png 

Wales was completed in the two sessions, both pretty similar. 18 and 16 minutes, 34 and 37 hands, €0.76 and €1.69 profit. Again this could be completed very passively, limping or calling other limps, not very difficult (it is only Wales) so a 

image.thumb.png.5484b6fcd798c8ece3e6b96c83825eb9.png 

I two tabled the Argentina mission from the start, 26 minutes, 150 hands and €0.49 profit. 🙄 This included winning an all in to double one table stack followed virtually immediately losing an all in to lose a stack. Neither all in was with a pair, but I did win with AA, KK, QQ, JJ, 99, and 33, losing with JJ, TT, 88, 55 and 33. If I had only played the pairs I could have been €40 ahead. 🙂  Nothing difficult so 

Saudi Arabia was of course completed at the same time, unrateable. 

Onto Poland as I had a feeling Mexico might be a bit of a struggle. So, SNGs or Hexas? 🤔 I settled for Hexas I think mainly for the time aspect, actually hitting a 3 x on the first two attempts and winning both, one straight after the other, 19 minutes. Am I going to have to revise my opinion on Hexas? I'll hold back on that for now but I do prefer the missions where you actually have a target to aim for and have to be proactive, so 

Mexico was always going to be playing qualifiers for me rather than actual tournies. It is a bit of a cop out but what else can I say.  I late regged two together, virtually doubled up in both then threw them both away by unnecessary calls. Late regged a later one but didn't last much longer then decided to play two from the start, a €5 major and a €10 Ironman. I ran pretty well in both eventually bagging €2.08 in the major and a €10 ticket for the Ironman, but I rebought in one (can't remember which). That meant an outlay of €6 and a return of €12.08,  🥳 taking a touch over two hours. The profit plus having to play for it means 

I think the weekend may be spent playing cash, France: reach 300 flops.  😍

I'm presuming (hoping) the spins on Beast Mode can be saved and all played together, 50 so far and another 50 to collect later. Does anybody know?  🤔

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I two tabled the Argentina mission from the start, 26 minutes, 150 hands and €0.49 profit. 🙄 This included winning an all in to double one table stack followed virtually immediately losing an all in to lose a stack. Neither all in was with a pair, but I did win with AA, KK, QQ, JJ, 99, and 33, losing with JJ, TT, 88, 55 and 33. If I had only played the pairs I could have been €40 ahead. 🙂  Nothing difficult so 

I’m still stuck in Netherlands. Played about one hour one table cash game, and would’ve got the Argentina mission probably with that session: Got all kinds of pocket pairs, and three AA within ~30 minutes 🤪. But of course not a single QQ! 

Well, another try tomorrow. If that QQ is not going to happen soon, I’ll probably ditch the whole World Cup Missions

Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

It can be a bit frustrating waiting for 1 particular hand or multiplier but I suppose that's all part of the game. If they were all too easy UB would just be giving money away for players that turned up. 

Keep going, you have to get AA twice in group H! 🙀

• Like 1