World Cup Missions.

GR1ZZL3R

On 11/16/2022 at 12:18 PM, Purps said:

"käteispotti" literally means "cash pot", so I'm sure you understand my point that if someone does all the missions to get into the draw, maybe lost some funds on the process, hoping to maybe win some cold hard cash, gets lucky on the draw and finds a poker ticket on his account instead of a cash balance boost, there's a chance he will feel a bit disappointed...

@Livertool @GotKot99

I can't remember the exact original prizes either but I do feel there were MTT tickets also in the mix, and given I wrote the above to Seb when the promo went live, I'd say that was indeed the case.

Just now, Purps said:

@Livertool @GotKot99

I can't remember the exact original prizes either but I do feel there were MTT tickets also in the mix, and given I wrote the above to Seb when the promo went live, I'd say that was indeed the case.

I was just about to quote other of his post which gave me image i'm not going insane 😄

On 11/16/2022 at 12:01 PM, Seb-Unibet said:

I think the raffle prizes are really great value for players! If you win bonus points, you can buy tickets on your favorite game format and grind it into cash. 

From a players perspective, winning €500-€1000 in bonus points should be very attractive and can easily be turned into some cash by grinding HexaPros or MTTs.

On 12/19/2022 at 6:43 PM, EatMoreNaga said:

I just logged in to see 1h left in the ticket. I had completely forgotten there was a freeroll.

There was no freeroll planned 🙂 We just throw it in as an added special to have a bit more fun during the stream!

Hopefully, you made it?

On 12/19/2022 at 8:01 PM, FaiDeaEmo said:

Just logged to see I missed the late reg by like 20 min 😞 Had no idea about this tournament also sadly last time I logged in the poker client was like just a couple of hours before the ticket was given 😞 Luckyme

Sorry to hear. As said, this was just a Xmas surprise and we wanted to add another special freeroll to all raffle-ticket-holders who are watching the stream / who are online during the time. 

I know that it feels bad if you hadn't been online to the time, however, it was just something added for free to players 🙂

2 hours ago, Seb-Unibet said:

freeroll to all raffle-ticket-holders who are watching the stream

Execution 10/10 once again. Raffle had "unexpected tech problems" so why watch something like that. Idea nice, execution fucked up as 220 players in freeroll out of +900 ticket holders proves. But i'm sure one day you'll get there...

Which part? Twilight zone?

What does it mean when someone says in The Twilight Zone?

1. a state of mind between reality and fantasy; dreamlike or hallucinatory state. 2. a vague or uncertain state or condition.

Also known as tv-series from many decades dealing with same consept as stated above. Hopefully link to wiki ain't that bad as picture of cartoon that it has to be removed 😄

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twilight_Zone

26 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Execution 10/10 once again. Raffle had "unexpected tech problems" so why watch something like that. Idea nice, execution fucked up as 220 players in freeroll out of +900 ticket holders proves. But i'm sure one day you'll get there...

Hi @Livertool,

Thanks for coming back 🙂 I think one day, you will get there on how to communicate with people in a more gentle way... Good luck!

Back on your points, yes, we had some issues with the raffle. Initially, Monica (previous Unibet ambassador) was planned to do it. However, we lost her as an ambassador due to regulations and we needed to find an ad-hoc solution.

Luckily, Emily (riskitforabiscuit) jumped in and could share the post on which we published the winners. Besides that, we decided to go for some ticket giveaways on stream and add an extra freeroll which was not part of the campaign - it was just a nice little Xmas present.

Next time we run a raffle, we will use the HexaPro lottery mechanic live on stream for sure! But issues can happen - and I think we found a proper solution this time.

Regarding just 220 players showed up, I was surprised - I expected just 120-150 players 🙂 

And I still think you didn't understand it: The freeroll was not part of the campaign, it was a nice little present to players (who completed the Argentinian mission) added for free. All customers who watched the stream or who had been online during the specific time got lucky and found a nice little value. Targets can be different - next time, you might be among the lucky players.

But thank you very much for sharing your feedback 🙂 Keep it up! 

Seb

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

50 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I know i know you work in highest form, thing that should be worth of pat in the back and high fives in your work community. For some reason it don't often show for customers that way, Twilight zone? 🤔

37 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Which part? Twilight zone?

Also known as tv-series from many decades dealing with same consept as stated above. Hopefully link to wiki ain't that bad as picture of cartoon that it has to be removed 😄

All printed after this.

"Didn't know whining was just your privilege so tried it too, now i know better. And you can have it, wasn't that great."

I think someone enjoys whining more than they care to admit. 😂

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

40 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

I think one day, you will get there on how to communicate with people in a more gentle way... Good luck!

Good feedback and i reckon i might be able to do that (thou this is the way that i've been communicated in work life so don't think it is big deal)....but tbh why should i be the one to step it up if Unibet don't do their share? Excuse me for bundling you up with other products, teams or persons (some do better than others) but for someone who uses most of your products and year after year fuck ups do happen constantly then image and willing to improve ain't too good from customer pov.

Back on your points, yes, we had some issues with the raffle. Initially, Monica (previous Unibet ambassador) was planned to do it. However, we lost her as an ambassador due to regulations and we needed to find an ad-hoc solution.

Luckily, Emily (riskitforabiscuit) jumped in and could share the post on which we published the winners. Besides that, we decided to go for some ticket giveaways on stream and add an extra freeroll which was not part of the campaign - it was just a nice little Xmas present.

Next time we run a raffle, we will use the HexaPro lottery mechanic live on stream for sure! But issues can happen - and I think we found a proper solution this time.

Please give me 1 poker point for everytime that i've seen excuse (or straight up lie)in this forum and i got close to thousand points in my account. Just start digging for Jeppe*s post for starters and i reckon you'll find first 100-200, i'll help you with rest if you still are suspicious,

And I still think you didn't understand it: The freeroll was not part of the campaign, it was a nice little present to players (who completed the Argentinian mission) added for free. All customers who watched the stream or who had been online during the specific time got lucky and found a nice little value.

I get it and like i said idea was good but execution not. I did complete Arg, i did watch stream to the point where it was obvious that raffle ain't going to happen in stream due tech difficulties and i saw link in stream that winners were announced here so i was clueless of your good will and if i were, how many others did too so can you really say it as present for all who completed and active or just 220 lucky ones who were signed in to poker and happened to notice message of froll?

Ain't whining about missed froll but idk, something just don't often add up with your promos or goodwills in this case 😉

Edited by Livertool

20 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Good feedback and i reckon i might be able to do that (thou this is the way that i've been communicated in work life so don't think it is big deal)....but tbh why should i be the one to step it up if Unibet don't do their share? Excuse me for bundling you up with other products, teams or persons (some do better than others) but for someone who uses most of your products and year after year fuck ups do happen constantly then image and willing to improve ain't too good from customer pov.

You can communicate the way you want 🙂 but sometimes, it might be better to give it a second read and think about how you want to come across... just think about what you want to achieve with your message. 

Yes, we have had an issue with the raffle, so what? We worked on a solution and I think based on the circumstances it was a good solution. I have the impression that you are just unhappy that you didn't win this time + that you haven't spotted the freeroll on time. 

Believe me, I had added the twitch stream as part of the raffle because I want to be as much transparent to players as you can be.
I agree, that the freeroll could have been communicated in the beginning of the stream, however, once more, it was just  something added to players and therefore, I don't mind.

In the end, you didn't get the information on time + logged off =  bad luck! Better luck next time!

We throw in some added tournament and we knew that just a small percentage of raffle-ticket-holders will be able to join it.

Players play games with variances - we threw in some added rewards and based on variance (if you got the information on time or not) you got lucky or unlucky! The main objective of this added tournament was not to get as many players as possible but to reward players who are currently watching the stream or have been lucky to be active on site. 

54 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Please give me 1 poker point for everytime that i've seen excuse (or straight up lie)in this forum and i got close to thousand points in my account. Just start digging for Jeppe*s post for starters and i reckon you'll find first 100-200, i'll help you with rest if you still are suspicious,

Once more, I think the solution for the raffle was good considering the circumstances. There can always be some issues that a campaign cant run 100% as planned, especially when it comes to regulations. 

54 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Ain't whining about missed froll but idk, something just don't often add up with your promos or goodwills in this case 😉

First of all, you are whining. Just read your messages.

Besides that, the freeroll execution was 100% on point - exactly, as I wanted it to be. Just read my message above. There can be different main objectives and I am sorry that you hadn't spotted the tournament on time.

Did you also post threads about the mystery freerolls which we ran for some tournament series? That it was unfair because you were not logged in exactly when the "FREE" tournament popped up in the client?

By-the-way, I really feel with you that you haven't won this time and I wish you good luck in future! 🙂

5 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

but sometimes, it might be better to give it a second read and think about how you want to come across... just think about what you want to achieve with your message.

This is exactly what i mean, blame the customer (one that participates of paying your wages, well not recently cause i think i'm bit up from here). I've tried polite, not polite, understanding, giving hints but nothing seems to improve so forgive me if i've chosen frustrated not so nice way.

9 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

I have the impression that you are just unhappy that you didn't win this time + that you haven't spotted the freeroll on time.

Nice, questioning what i say too 😄 Trust me, i am not. Top price was something like 120, right? So don't affect my finance at all and couldn't play at such short notice at all even if price would have been million.

10 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

Better luck next time!

This is the thing you don't seem to realize that customers may not wait next time due bad experiences which means less customers to Unibet which means less revenue which might mean you are out of job one day. Maybe then you realize meaning. But whatever, over and out :)

I was little dissapointed when saw the expired ticket, esp. when I log-in almost daily. However all of this day I spent reading and missed the flip. However it's not something deserving complaints. First of all comparing it to the buy-ins and bad-beats I've experienced lately I found it's value neglectible. On the other hand for someone with just few bucks it would have meant a lot. I guess such was the target group for this freeroll.

The bigger mission, however was great, interesting and very generous. I have no luck in the raffle or the bigger freeroll, but despite this gained more than enough tickets and free-spins and with very little effort, as I wasn't in a grinding mode most of the time.

Thank you Unibet and continue with this promos 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Livertool said:

This is exactly what i mean, blame the customer (one that participates of paying your wages, well not recently cause i think i'm bit up from here). I've tried polite, not polite, understanding, giving hints but nothing seems to improve so forgive me if i've chosen frustrated not so nice way.

I dont blame you, just read my messages carefully.

1. I know that the raffle should have been done on stream, but there had been special circumstances - therefore, we needed to come back with the best solution possible. How many times I have to repeat myself? 

2. I don't mind how you communicate with people, but trust me, anyone would call it "whining" the way you did.

9 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Nice, questioning what i say too 😄 Trust me, i am not. Top price was something like 120, right? So don't affect my finance at all and couldn't play at such short notice at all even if price would have been million.

Still you are whining about it and mentioning that it was the worst execution. Well, it ran as I wanted it to run - I explained my thoughts on the post before. As mentioned, it was a nice, little added tournament to players who are just lucky enough to be online during the stream. 

12 minutes ago, Livertool said:

This is the thing you don't seem to realize that customers may not wait next time due bad experiences which means less customers to Unibet which means less revenue which might mean you are out of job one day. Maybe then you realize meaning. But whatever, over and out 🙂

This is why any feedback is welcome and believe me, we take any feedback seriously and try to improve as much as possible. 

I think Unibet is doing pretty great. We can be proud of our poker product which is improved steadily. Especially, because we look at the feedback of players and try to improve our product wherever needed. The same applies for campaigns as well. 

17 minutes ago, Livertool said:

But whatever, over and out 🙂

Well... Better luck next time 🙂  Over and out.