Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool wrote:

LOL of the day Rofl 

Some idiots just should be banned from poker

Bwha ha ha ha ha ha @Livertool... story of my poker life 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Highlighted
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool  10? draw?  draw indeed! RoflVery Happy

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
_TomeR_ Rank 10
Rank 10
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Come play Omaha, ducks and alike ....

omaha.png

Quack needs a kill to complete his mission. Duck avatars get to say their last wish before the inevitable.

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Is it possible reducing the late registration period of Ian Simpson freerolls/centrolls to 10 minutes @Leo-Unibet ?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:

Is it possible reducing the late registration period of Ian Simpson freerolls/centrolls to 10 minutes @Leo-Unibet ?

@psrquack  Not at this moment, we want to give players a chance to register last

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack  Not at this moment, we want to give players a chance to register last

Thanks for the answer. I ask it because i'm curios: if you want to add players a chance with the longer registration period then why has the Davitsche freeroll only 10 minutes late registration period? Is there another conception behind this?

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

You joined to my NL4 table today morning @MadAdo . So funny you can see who wants to join but till the newcomer don't put the BB in can't see others.

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Przechwytywanie5555.JPG.

Proof how awesome im running lately Veryangry.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@jerry wrote:

Przechwytywanie5555.JPG.

Proof how awesome im running lately Veryangry.

Maybe your are trying to reach four of a kind?

Btw, I really appreciate that you are joining to the make us proud promotion every time albeit you have a decent roll. You have a true community spirit.Thumbs Up