Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Rushbie  ita a small island and the buses are cheap, 1e last time I went for 3 hours of travel on as many buses as you want.

I think definetly good idea to go for a week over uo, I stayed about 10 days last time and booked a seperate hotel for the extra days.

We could start a new trend if a few of us go without packages. "wristy bands pleaz" Sure @RayL  and @Stubbe-Unibet  wont get to stressed out when half of malta keep asking 🤣

I will PM you the site I use for hotels, normally pretty good prices.

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Rushbie  ita a small island and the buses are cheap, 1e last time I went for 3 hours of travel on as many buses as you want.

I think definetly good idea to go for a week over uo, I stayed about 10 days last time and booked a seperate hotel for the extra days.

We could start a new trend if a few of us go without packages. "wristy bands pleaz" Sure @RayL  and @Stubbe-Unibet  wont get to stressed out when half of malta keep asking 🤣

I think we can manage wrist bands for the "Community Freeroll" for sure but I believe that for the whole event would be a bit tough. We can give it a go though, no harm in asking as long as we know an exact number. As for a Community party, boy oh boy, YES! :D Personally I'd love to go out with you guys and have a couple or pitch money in and rent a villa for a party if it's within reasonable amounts. 

• Like 3
Former Community Moderator

@RayL wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

I think we can manage wrist bands for the "Community Freeroll" for sure but I believe that for the whole event would be a bit tough. We can give it a go though, no harm in asking as long as we know an exact number. As for a Community party, boy oh boy, YES! :D Personally I'd love to go out with you guys and have a couple or pitch money in and rent a villa for a party if it's within reasonable amounts. 

I would be in if i am in :rockon:

• Like 2

@RayL 

@Livertool  also for you, will send hotel site link.

Also shown this to @Rushbie  seemed pretty cheap. 10 bedrooms worked out at 20£ per room per night

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/22420401?location=Malta&adults=16&check_in=2019-09-09&check_out=2019-09-16&source_impression_id=p3_1559936654_UQINo96%2F0YWhYT%2Bo&guests=16

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.