Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

Oh man, I just get access to the community. Somehow didn't load the page in the afternoon. I was happy when you sat down next to me, but in the last 18 we all crashed.:teardrop: Till I don't visit twitch I don't have any information about Hensie or else, but I played against him in the last few days many times. Strange he is playing ā‚¬1 qualifiers. I thought as a famous community member he already built a bigger bankroll.

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Ain' that hensiepensie some ambassador?

hens.JPG.fec6eaf9cab85e6fc77d72e80e5f8d7a.JPG

If he is, nice way promoting poker running time down until clock and not playing a single hand. Botty boyĀ :annoyed:

No not an ambassador just a guy from Holland.

He prob just spent all his roll when tix exchanges left and is starting again from the bottom now they are back.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192Ā wrote:

No not an ambassador just a guy from Holland.

He prob just spent all his roll when tix exchanges left and is starting again from the bottom now they are back.

Ok. Still doesn't explain that playing style. He had couple of hundred chips left when i got kicked out. Even with any hand all in there is chance to win but running time and then fold you are doomedĀ šŸ˜

-What is your occupation?

-I'm a poker player and currently trying to win ā‚¬20.

-Poor boy, don't lie to me. All I can see you are searching the garbage cans five times a day. Go to the fast food restaurant, they're always searching for some help. Apply for it.

Ā 

@psrquackĀ wrote:

This picture clearly shows you if cash or living your dream at Unibet Open is more important for the people of lower stakes:

hmm.png.03c888943418bc440ce4d030e6ca9ef7.png

What a weird pic so i vote it for poker screenshot of the year :)

Weird in many ways and i had to scratch my head for a while to get it what is going on (1 card in flop and you had 3 cards)Ā šŸ¤£

And nice pay out, 10 cents short for xtra tikiet so winner will be in 7th place. Who is fighting for which pot is mystery except ofc pair of nines dude/dudette. Somehow i got feeling that you didn't get the grand priceĀ @psrquackĀ ?

• Like 1

This is the whole history. Never thought all of the guys will go for the cash, but that was the only +EV move for the a player who already played 3+hours for a prize. Ofc I didn't get it, but now I have a magic ā‚¬4 ticket. I'm sure I will make it this time! (No)

hmm.thumb.png.83a538a4f04653db1f8563d084c34460.png

• Like 1

DearĀ duckwholikestoquack (mofo),

Thanks for contacting Duckbet :)

The code will work for every country and as many times you would like to use (yeah right, it worked for Tansania citizens 1 time in 1996 in other site). Just send me 200ā‚¬ and season ticket for Liverpool matches and i can activate it for you (nope, that i can't do). Add another 100ā‚¬ and i will email you picture of very hot Marilyn Duckette in tiny feathers (Cher in granny age) :Inlove:

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them (somewhere else).Ā 

Anything else i might help you with?

Ā 

• Like 2

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Dear graduated animal trainer very busy support agent,

I know I should ask it elsewhere, but sending that season pass to youĀ  would help me?

SH-Liverpool-23rd-Oct-2015-700x408

Regards,

duckintrouble

This is automatic answer, do not reply to it.

We inform that Duckbet is not operating anymore. We would like to thank you for being customer for so many minutes. We have kept any funds in your account so don't wait for them or contact us ever again. Complaints you can deliver to your neighbours.

As a final value deal we would like to offer these poker player dream shades for just 999ā‚¬ delivered in cash to somewhere in Thailand. They are tested and work very fine in poker, if you want to withdraw money from bank or even in welding :)

nop.thumb.JPG.56a570083211fbe4724ae3832cafe4e4.JPG

• Like 2