Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

KK wasn't cursedĀ šŸ‘

Ā 

That was earlier kk that you wonĀ šŸ˜‰ Tried to make you lay down last hand and hang in there. But anyways, this is exactly why i "love" those satelites and would prefer something else for prices. Play for three hours, win tournament, jump to next tourny with ticket won and first hand...

huoh.jpg.11428df2a28dd503fab6f4c8d0c1f54d.jpg

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

KK wasn't cursedĀ šŸ‘

Ā 

That was earlier kk that you wonĀ šŸ˜‰ Tried to make you lay down last hand and hang in there. But anyways, this is exactly why i "love" those satelites and would prefer something else for prices. Play for three hours, win tournament, jump to next tourny with ticket won and first hand...

huoh.jpg.aeb639349d642d653f032a69f2da85fa.jpg

Oh ducky, you just showed us a proof why rng isn't rigged but why the people think is it. AK vs QQ is has the nickname El Classico, because the winning chance is around 50-50. Yesterday QQ won, today AK. One all, as the percentage says, but you lost twice.:teardrop:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

KK wasn't cursedĀ šŸ‘

Ā 

huoh.jpg.86a1b94a0d91badef24c5073503c0e38.jpg

Oh ducky, you just showed us a proof why rng isn't rigged but why the people think is it. AK vs QQ is has the nickname El Classico, because the winning chance is around 50-50. Yesterday QQ won, today AK. One all, as the percentage says, but you lost twice.:teardrop:

Yeah, i'm not complaining that i lost that hand but how motivating is to try to make it to uo for rec player like me. But hoarders got one 25ā‚¬ tikiet more so good for themĀ šŸ˜

• Like 1

It seems finns have many good promos this month, maybe you will finish monthly mission too, so your chances is good enough playing at least the 250 final. If you can win a Wimbledon raffle then more than good. Maybe you will win a freebet raffle on Monday and many good things may happen. Don't give up ducky, I'm sure you can make it.

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Btw do you when when will be the last qualifier (250 final) to Malta? Maybe starting a small betting challenge would be fun.

No idea but i'm not counting on that. I was about to do little gambling challenge too but i delayed it until that community summer bash starts for xtra value and fun :D

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Did you win anything on rags to riches flips? I min cashed once, but don't know if the flip final with 10 tickets and higher PP or the daily but lower guaranteed PP flip freeroll is better.

Who. Me? Didn't have tikiets for those. But congrats for win :) Was win really cash or more tikiets?

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Did you win anything on rags to riches flips? I min cashed once, but don't know if the flip final with 10 tickets and higher PP or the daily but lower guaranteed PP flip freeroll is better.

Who. Me? Didn't have tikiets for those. But congrats for win :) Was win really cash or more tikiets?

Yup. It was 0.38 in hard cash.šŸ¤£

Btw the free flop glitch happened again. Check the blinds and the pot.

hmm.png.442b21866005f9a09620bf5fb9966bed.png

• Like 2

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Or found a Europe based Courier company andĀ  make a deal to Jonny for delivering his things and ask him paying you out in UO tickets.šŸ¤£

I know you said this as a joke but I was thinking of asking a Polish friend if he wanted to collect a job lot of parcels from me and post them in different countries but cant get hold of him since he returned home.

Ā 

My problem is the big price jump for recorded/tracked mail especially heavier stuff. in the UK it only costs Ā£1 extra to get a signature but Ā£5 extra to europe, So in UK if someone spends over x amount I may the extra but in europe sometimes its too expensive and certail countries have quite high loss rates(Spain and Italy) but i still want to sell here as you can get some big orders, like one guy from spain can spend Ā£100 a month.

Ā 

ps

@psrquackĀ  where are my hungarian postal pricesĀ šŸ¤£

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@jonny2192Ā wrote:

Ā 

ps

@psrquackĀ  where are my hungarian postal pricesĀ šŸ¤£

Unfortunately postal services haven't the best quality here so I would warn you using it as a distributor. That was the reason why I didn't write prices.

Only sent a few parcels to Hungary with no problems.

If I was still a warehouse manager could have made a deal with a European driver to post stuff locally to the buyer, using stuff like amazon fullfilment seemed too expensive last time i looked and they have a bad rep for cutting people out and selling your products themselves.

Wonder if we could train a duck army to deliver stuff and say sign here please.

• Like 1

@jonny2192Ā wrote:

Only sent a few parcels to Hungary with no problems.

Ā 

Yep, this may happen but the National Postal Service struggling with human resources problems (the loans are around 500-600 euro), so it may happen that the delivery will last a way more longer especially before holidays or due to the big sum of packs and lack of people the receivers should look after the packs in the local storehouses which means also time and not so satisfied customers.

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@jonny2192: you need the Euro Uber: an SUV from England to Romania and Poland for the foreign employees who want to tryvel home and you can carry the miniatures in the luggage rack. 2 in 1 business and solution.šŸ˜ƒ

Or a unibet uk tour every Monday where I give parcels for Europe to whoever from unibet is doing it and the a france one tuesday,spain weds,thurs Italy etc. lol

On the cheap stuff i sell postage can double the cost to europe.

If someone came up with a good way of doing multiple european deliveries it could worth a fortune.

The guy who sells same as me from France has similar sales, so If I paid 10% it would be a good wage.

Ā 

• Like 1

So really my question is, who wants a job going Dover > France > Spain > Italy > Germany > netherlands > Belgium > Dover every week for a job.

Wages pm meĀ šŸ˜

• Like 1