Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

Nope, waited withdraw from another site like probly 3 weeks now😠 Planned to use some of that to summer bash, so maybe soon i've been playing too many slots 🤣

I wish every site would have their own community to rage on... 

:teardrop:Because deposit is always fast and troubleless I planned many times making a cooperation with an online wallet and offer the qiuck deposit option to my wallet for the sites. They should use the withdraw as the deposit to me.🤣 That reversed thing would be and awesome method making players happy.

• Like 1

Guess what will happen tomorrow?

A, ticket giveaway to all members over rank 15.

B, drunken dance of the banhammer

C, posting pictures about Kobe and other dogs to everywhere

D, new LA Lakers design

E, sausage party streamed on twitch, link will be spammed to every post

F, other mods will post a new karaoke video as greetings

today.thumb.png.81fafaf1ca2999c0fb6c2770e15cfa93.png

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Should we go for podium hunters? @psrquack Seems like good chance to get tikiet to Malta :)

But what is that 2 days off thingy, don't get it :wonder:

Those tourneys are out of my BR. As I see you have to spend40-50 for a day, so around 200 a week to be able for battling for the first place.

2 days: you have to name 2 days when you won't play/you can't add a score. If you don't name it you won't be able to score on Saturday/Sunday.

For me this is a little weird and I also don't get it why is this important, but this is the rule.

Wann try it?

BeckyTheDuck_glass-768x594

• Like 1

Yeah, i was more thinking that you try to get good start for week for playing maybe 1-2 tourny and if you get results there, you can use those price money to carry on. Community ones should be at least fairly easy to get good start. At least i join, will i play, we will see :geek:

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Should we go for podium hunters? @psrquack Seems like good chance to get tikiet to Malta :)

1000 Abyss-25, 500 Falling Star Bounty-5, 1500 Sputnik-50, 2500 Milky Way-50, 2500 Exoplanet 10, Supernova-100, Betting 10, Comet currently wasn't in the lobby. So, I have to correct myself, you have to spend 100 a day and 500 a week. Total cost 1500, which is 6 rounds in the UO final. This promo is for rich ducks only.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

1000 Abyss-25, 500 Falling Star Bounty-5, 1500 Sputnik-50, 2500 Milky Way-50, 2500 Exoplanet 10, Supernova-100, Betting 10, Comet currently wasn't in the lobby. So, I have to correct myself, you have to spend 100 a day and 500 a week. Total cost 1500, which is 6 rounds in the UO final. This promo is for rich ducks only.

But if you take a shot for example falling star bounty, betting freeroll and 5€ communiyt on monday and get dough from there then you can carry on and see wher you land. I don't thinkyou have to play them all to make it or then it is bad deal indeed :Scared:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

But if you take a shot for example falling star bounty, betting freeroll and 5€ communiyt on monday and get dough from there then you can carry on and see wher you land. I don't thinkyou have to play them all to make it or then it is bad deal indeed :scared:

Abyss-42, Milky Way-36 players vs Betting 300-400, falling star don't know but around 100. Which way seems better to finish in the top3? Community seems to be a good one, because I expect around 20-25 players, but is this all days long available? If we want to go for the ticket then we have to play as many as we can. That's expensive. You also can get a good profit, if you can finish in the top in the beginning, but if you can't play almost all the events you have to say good bye to the live event. This promo is good for guys, who are a good MTT players, they will get good profit boost. Btw don't worry, play the betting, bounty and community and you will get a profit i'm sure.

image3928230_web1_BB_ducks_8

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Flying humans, really unfair to ducks :dissatisfied:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2019/aug/04/franky-zapata-french-inventor-crosses-channel-by-hoverboard-video

That's unfair! I demand a compensation! But, if ducks won't walk alone, then maybe we should let some humans to fly.

Ehhhh, I break the International leave Jeppe have a rest day rule and logged in, but this topic was so lurking. Judge me, but i'm a duck only.

• Like 1