Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

I see we battle for same tikiet, gl @psrquack 👍

A little warm up before the overpriced MTT's will start?😃

Yes, ofc. High roller like me just warm ups and bullies poor bastards with these mini buy in tournies :popeye:

(i hope i win something as whole bankroll in. Tikiet won from freeroll 🤣 )

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

I excluded monday and tuesday. Will check standings wednesday and if there is no crazy results, i will try some tournies ;)

I don't think this is a good idea. Check the list of participants, they are some big boys from previous Podium Hunters promo and showed impressive results during on the higher limits. The question is what do you want? Make some profit or battle for the ticket? If first then you should play today's betting freeroll, because the "buyin" is equivalent to €10, but you can play it for free. You also should try the €5 buyin bounty tourney, not for the podium, but for some bounty which can give you another shot for the €10 tourney which you could play for "half price."If your goal is the ticket, then you should put in the money to all available tourneys today and hope for a big score to finance the other days.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

I excluded monday and tuesday. Will check standings wednesday and if there is no crazy results, i will try some tournies ;)

I don't think this is a good idea. Check the list of participants, they are some big boys from previous Podium Hunters promo and showed impressive results during on the higher limits. The question is what do you want? Make some profit or battle for the ticket? If first then you should play today's betting freeroll, because the "buyin" is equivalent to €10, but you can play it for free. You also should try the €5 buyin bounty tourney, not for the podium, but for some bounty which can give you another shot for the €10 tourney which you could play for "half price."If your goal is the ticket, then you should put in the money to all available tourneys today and hope for a big score to finance the other days.

That was original idea but i changed my mind and wanted to see couple of days to get some idea what it needs to make it. What do i want? I want to win all tournies i play and uo tikiet that comes with it :P But seriously, just will take my chance with couple and if i get profit from those then continue. If not, maybe another try next week...

• Like 1

Yeah, this seems to be like community poker again. Nobody knows what to do or what leaderboard is :annoyed: Idea was nice but execution not so.

In the summer things will be better they said. Two more mods incoming they said. Well i guess summer ain't over yet 😏... but it is what it is, don't feel like tagging and asking anymore as you can get no answers without asking. But won't be doing any bets too until they clear up the rules.

No inconveniences, no need to compensate. Just keep on grinding Mr Duck and success 👍 :cash:

(i am pretty sure thou that right answer will be that you lose time/interest and find staring contest more thrilling) 😃

ducka.JPG.06942c68e6cecfa83a269b3b5f4a56c3.JPG

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Btw, what would you do in this situation?🤣

giphy

Dunno. But if i suck as much being hero as playing omaha, i would probly end up situation like this :Laugh:

batam-2.gif.16f1ebc22ea6a29297b713e0fd329454.gifa

That hero thing got me thinking ain't there such thing as superhero duck. Googled and sure there is. And looks about right too :Speechless: :atisfied: :Laugh: :Haha: 🤣 

EntireDetailedBuck-max-1mb.gif.0bce9de1bcb7f7ce544223fe4a601338.gif

DefiniteImpeccableAmericantoad-max-1mb.gif.9b8a1d3c849f4dcd26f734669d7b9875.gif

• Like 1