Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

Nope, i have stinky bandit bonus 🤣 I guess that one is just for your market. But it is always good to waddle away, if not for another reason but for exercise 🆒

😀  Oh I forgot you have a tons of bonus this summer ya gold feder ducky😃 Stinking bonus means 50x wagering requirenment on rigged slots?

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Nope, i have stinky bandit bonus 🤣 I guess that one is just for your market. But it is always good to waddle away, if not for another reason but for exercise 🆒

😀  Oh I forgot you have a tons of bonus this summer ya gold feder ducky😃 Stinking bonus means 50x wagering requirenment on rigged slots?

Nope, good wagering options 😃 Bit of hasttle to get it but thanks to ray i think we get there...  I'll do wagering challenge when i get it :cash:

Good: I managed to run the few €1 UO tickets won from freerolls into +€140 worth of UO tickets.

Bad: Yesterdays update killed Unibet poker from my computer, and I don't think it's coming back.

Good: UO tickets have like 6 months before they expire.

Bad: I need a new computer.

Good: I needed a new one anyway.

Bad: I like this old one, we have had some good moments.

• Like 3

@Purps wrote:

Good: I managed to run the few €1 UO tickets won from freerolls into +€140 worth of UO tickets.

Bad: Yesterdays update killed Unibet poker from my computer, and I don't think it's coming back.

Good: UO tickets have like 6 months before they expire.

Bad: I need a new computer.

Good: I needed a new one anyway.

Bad: I like this old one, we have had some good moments.

Oh that sounds similar like the disappearance of a helpful community member (she also had computer issues previously).:Scared:

Second option is you will buy a new one like Mr President did it.

I hope option 2 will be the winner.

duck-wallpaper-grass

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Who was that miss quack ?

And are those military ducks? Perfectly in line and eyes saying don't f with me 😛

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/104

The army duck's name is gf and trying to find you after you  used a teleport finding your home but failed and trying to wake up after a non sober night.

@Rushbie:http://www.thegoosesmother.com/id72.html

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

Noticed not the first time after upgrades there is a rumour about the run of the client on older pc's, laptops or just on macs. Shame that developers can't do anything against it.

@psrquack 

With so many different devices and system versions there are today, it's really no wonder that the older ones get dropped out. It sucks though :teardrop:

It will be interesting to see what happens when Adobe drops the flash support completely at the end of 2020 :scared:

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Noticed not the first time after upgrades there is a rumour about the run of the client on older pc's, laptops or just on macs. Shame that developers can't do anything against it.

@psrquack 

With so many different devices and system versions there are today, it's really no wonder that the older ones get dropped out. It sucks though :teardrop:

It will be interesting to see what happens when Adobe drops the flash support completely at the end of 2020 :scared:

I got it, but still don't understand if current version supports older pc's why on earth can't they take care on it during fixing, updating. It seems i'm not an expert of programming at all.

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Remember the good old time when UO freerolls payed out 9 places instead of 8 and the ticket value was 2 instead of 1.

Next step: introducing 50 cent uo tikiet and pay out to top 7 😛

Later 0.20 ticket for top6.

I'll wait for those tournys. I consider it highrolling when prices are over 0.20 tikiets :laugh:

nd425.jpg.af8f6de150de76cee91702cb845d5c5f.jpg

• Like 1